Chapter 21

Nyx teleported back to her house and went straight to the basement. She grabbed her bag that she stashed with her guns and knives. She then went to her room and sat on the floor.

She began to clear her mind trying to concentrate on Jason. She was trying to find a connection so she could figure out where he was.

Her phone beeped and it snapped her out of her concentration. She looked down at her phone and saw a message.

'Hey Nyx, it's Bucky. I was going to tell you this earlier but things happened. Jason told me to tell you that this was all Richards doing and you'll find him where you hate the most. Whatever that means, I thought you should know.'

Nyx's breath hitched knowing that Richard was alive. She thought she killed him.

She knew where she needed to go and she wasn't fond of it. She grabbed her bag and her phone and teleported to the Hydra base in Siberia. The base where she first got captured.

She grabbed a gun, and began to walk through the base. It looked abandoned, spider webs and dust everywhere. She looked around and saw one light on in the whole building.

She made her way over there and saw someone sitting in a chair, their back facing Nyx. She immediately knew who it was.

"Father." She said as Richard turned around in his chair.

"Ah, Nyxie glad you could come! I've been waiting."

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure we can skip this reunion."

"If you please."

"How are you alive. I'm starting to think you like faking your death."

"Well I never died, you just thought I did."

"What do you want?"

"Well, I want a lot of things actually, you're going to have to be more specific."

"Don't play dumb now father, I know you made up this whole plan and even brought Jason into this. You're desperate."

"Am I though? I built this whole army to take down anyone and everyone. Jason on the other hand, I knew he could weaken you, destroy you. But he is a means to an end."

"So you built an army to take down me?"

"Seems like your brain is working today."

Nyx laughed, "You built me and you can't even take me down on your own? Pathetic."

"Oh sweetie, I did in fact build you. Which also means I can take you down."

"Oh really? Then why have this whole army just for me."

"Distraction my dear."

Just as he said that Jason came from behind Nyx and swung at her head with a brick. Nyx ducked down just in time to grab Jason by his hand and throw him to the wall behind him.

Nyx turned around to face her father and smirked at him while pulling out her gun.

"Distraction, one of the many things you taught me."

Richard looks at Nyx frightened, he thought he had the upper hand but he didn't.

"Mind reading really comes in handy." Nyx said as she took a step closer to Richard."

"It sucks that you're paralyzed, I would love to see you try and run away, but it seems as if the bullet I put through your leg says otherwise." Nyx put the gun on his temple.

"Any last words father?"

"Yeah, you'll always be my greatest creation."

Nyx's eyes glowed bright green and she turned around and shot Jason in the chest twice and when she turned around, her father was gone.