Chapter 26

another smut warning ;)

~3 Months Later~

"Okay, that's it. Party tonight, and before any of you object, it's an order." Stark said as he got out of his seat.

"Stark, it's not the time. We still haven't found her." Steve said, leaning back on his chair.

"Don't care. We've been up all night for weeks searching for her and Richard, they obviously don't  want to be found. God only knows what they are up to, but they haven't attacked in 3 months, they haven't even gave us a clue to where they are in 3 months. We need a break, alright? One night, that's it." Tony said, trying to convince his fellow avengers who rolled their eyes at him.

"One night." Steve said as he got up from his seat and left the room.

"This parry better be amazing, or you're going to have to sleep with one eye open." Nat told Tony as she left the room as well.

Tony chuckled as he pulled out his phone and started making phone calls.

Steve made his way to Bucky's room and knocked. Bucky opened the door and Steve sighed when he saw him.

Bucky was a mess. He barely ate, he never left his room, he always drank - even thought he couldn't get drunk- he was heartbroken. He thought he and Nyx built something, that they had enough level of trust to move on to something bigger. Her leaving him proved to him, they did not have any of that.

"Buck..." Steve sighed as he pushed open the door.

Bucky stumbled backwards, and Steve caught his arm, propping him up.

"You're still drinking." Steve stated. He knew it wasn't a question, he could practically smell the liquor from Bucky and he could see all the empty bottles laying around his room.

"You're still coming in here." Bucky mumbled as he sat on his bed.

Steve heard him and started to throw the bottles of empty liquor away.

"Yes, I'm still coming in here." Steve turned to look at him. "Buck, this is ridiculous. Stop doing this to yourself, you're better than this." Steve motioned around Bucky's room.

"Am I?" Bucky said harshly as he drank from his bottle.

"Yes. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. Get this room and yourself cleaned up. Tony's throwing a party and you're going."

Bucky opens his mouth to say something and Steve cuts him off.

"I don't care what you have to say. Do what I said, and then we'll properly talk." Steve firmly said as he left the room and went back to his.

Bucky sighed at his words and went over to the bathroom and splashed some water in his face. When he looked back up in the mirror, he saw Nyx standing behind him.

Bucky stood in shock as Nyx smirked at him. Bucky closed his eyes and rubbed it with his hands. He opened them again to see no one behind him.

He quickly walked out of the bathroom and started doing what Steve said. He cleaned his room; throwing all the bottles away, and fixed his bed. He went to take a shower to clear his head, but all he thought about was Nyx.

He's been seeing visions of her, just standing in his room. Sometimes she would walk around and look at his things. Other times she would lay in bed with him and play with his hair as they talked.