Chapter 4

~Meanwhile with Fury~

Fury heads to Shield headquarters and he tells one of the workers to bring him Hill. After 4 minutes and 23 seconds to be exact, Hill starts walking towards him.

"Hey Nick, whatcha need?" Hill asked with a smile.

"I told you it's Fury." Fury says, annoyed that everyone seems to call him Nick.

"Yeah whatever, what did you need that was so important?"

"I need three things. 1. A Jet. 2. Nyx Solus file, and 3. I need someone."

"Okay, jet is ready for you, and I will get you that file for whatever reason, and who do you need?" Hill asked curiously, as she typed on her tablet. 

"I need....Quake...Daisy Johnson."

"Hm, alright I'll get all that to you." Hill stated, as she leaves to go get everything for Fury.

After 20 minutes Daisy finally walks into the jet.

"Johnson, what took you so long?" Fury impatiently asked.

"Sorry Fury, I was teaching Jemma how to kick properly, anyway Hill said you needed me? What for?"

"Well, I'm going to see one of the most dangerous people on earth and I need someone who could possibly hold her down, if something unexpected happens."

"Oh okay, if you don't mind, who is it?" Daisy asked, and Fury starts contemplating if he should tell her who. He doesn't want to scare her off.

He sighed before continuing, "We're going to see.....Nyx. Nyx Solus." 

"You mean Nyx as in THEE Nyx, the villain, as in the one you guys left to die...holy shit." Daisy said as she freaked out and makes a mental note to ask for her picture.

"Yep, that's her." He sighed , tossing Daisy her file, before heading off to the Raft.

Nyx lies on her wretched bed trying to sleep, but this small space is sort of making her claustrophobic. She sighs and sits up looking at how empty and small her cell is. Makes her think of her time in Hydra. She quickly dismisses her thoughts because Hydra is definitely what she shouldn't be thinking about. She go to stretch then she lies back down thinking what are they bringing her for lunch-

She is snapped out of her thoughts, when she hears loud passionate footsteps, hm she wonders if she has a visitor... oooh she hears the voice of Fury..this should be fun, she smirks to herself. She closes her eyes waiting for the hello.

"Hello Nyx" She simply doesn't answer pretending she's asleep.

"I know you're awake Nyx, stop playing games-"

"But where's the fun in that?" Nyx cuts him off smirking.

"Nyx..." Fury warned and she simply laughed. 

"Whatcha gonna do Nick? Lock me up? I think it's a little too late for that." She said as she sat up.

Fury stays silent trying to figure out what to say, so she takes this opportunity to speak.

"Nicky, don't be rude...." She trailed off and Fury gave her a confused look. "...are you going to introduce me to your friend?" She asked, knowing there is someone else here because she hears their extremely odd thoughts....plus she knows they are scared and she wants to have some fun.

"How- nevermind, I forgot the whole mind thing. And no."

"Hm how rude. I bet it's a female." She heard the persons thoughts and they just confirmed they were a female by literally saying their name in their mind...how stupid.