Chapter 18

"So where is he?"

"Where do you think?"

"Nyx." Nat rolled her eyes.

"I tried to tell him but he's too far deep with her." Steve said as he sat on the couch.

"This is ridiculous."

"I know." Steve agreed with her.

Nat sighed, thinking about what to do next.

                                                                          +++

Bucky ended the call with Steve and grabbed both of their plates. He put them in the sink and walked back to the table.

"Let's go." Bucky said as he put his hand out.

"Where?" Nyx asked as she raised a brow.

"None of your business. Let's go." He demanded.

She got up and took her hand in his. She let him lead her to her room. She watched as he went through her closet, looking for clothes.

After 5 minutes, he managed to find an outfit. He picked out a pair of green pants and a nude plaid tank top. He gave her the clothes and she gave him a funny look.

"What?"

Nyx smiled, "Nothing, I just didn't know you had a sense of style."

"I'm going to act like I wasn't offended." He said as he threw on his jacket.

"I mean you literally wear black all the time." Nyx said as she took off her top.

Bucky stood there frozen, watching her remove her bra. Before letting the bra go, she tilted her head.

"This isn't for free. Turn around."

"Yeah okay." He muttered as he turned around. Slightly disappointed.

After Nyx finished putting on her clothes, she walked to her shoe rack and picked out a pair of closed toed nude heels.

She then walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and stared at her in awe. She looked beautiful.

The top outlined her breasts and made them sit perfectly. The jeans always make her body look amazing. Even though he could still see some of her scars, he feels somewhat proud that she feels comfortable to let some show.

"Are you going to keep staring or?" She said, eyeing him.

"Sorry. I can't help it. You look breathtaking."

She smiled at his words, "Why thank you. You did all the work so take some credit."

"Yeah but you pulled it off."

She laughed and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him close. Their lips barely touching.

"Stop flirting with me."

"Why? You can't take it?" He retorted as he placed his hands on her lower back, his thumb slowly making circles.

Her breath picked up at his contact.

"Oh I can, but can you?" She looked down to see him getting turned on.

"What?" He asked not knowing what she meant.

She reached her hand down, by the strings of his joggers and slightly tugging on them.

"This."