Chapter 27

18+ torture 

Nyx reached for her phone and answered the call.

"Munch, where are you?" Jason asked her.

"At the party, remember?" Nyx said as she turned to lay on her back, still on Bucky's bed.

"You need to get the files and leave right now."

"Why?" Nyx asked as she sat up.

"Richard is on his way over here, that means you need to get your ass back here now." Jason explained as she got out of the bed and put her heels on.

"Alright alright, what room do I head into?" She asked as she grabbed her purse.

"It's on the 4th floor, the 3rd room to your right. Grab the files then leave."

"Okay." Nyx said as she teleported out of the room.

+++

"What do you mean Nyx was here?" Nat asked Bucky.

"She-she was here, we talked for a long time and I told her to stay put but she left. She left again." Bucky stammered out, as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm lost." Sam said and Tony nodded his head in agreement.

"She's been coming here for weeks now, I just never knew it was her." Bucky told them.

"What do you mean for weeks?" Tony asked him now.

"She's been like- popping up. Sometimes she would talk, or sometimes she would look and touch my things." Bucky explained to them.

Steve sighed at his words, "Buck, you've been drinking a lot."

"I know but she's real, she was here. I swear."

"Look, I'm not saying we don't believe you, but it doesn't make sense. She popped up? Like teleported here then just left?" Steve said, trying to make things clearer.

"Yes. Exactly." Bucky said.

"The reason we couldn't find her is because she's been under our nose this whole time." Tony said, catching everyone's attention.

"Friday, check for anything missing in the past month, per say."

Friday began to search for anything missing, and she found something.

"Mr. Stark, the only thing that's missing is four files." Friday informed them.

"What are the files?" Tony asked Friday.

"A file on Nyx Solus, a file on Natasha Romanoff, a file on Wanda Maximoff, and a file on Sergeant Barnes." Friday announced.

Tony sighed, "When were they taken?"

"About 5 mintues ago, sir."

"Why wasn't I informed."

"Ms. Solus programmed me to not inform anyone."

"Damn it." Tony muttered to himself.

"Stark, what does this mean?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, why do they need our files?" Nat asked as well.

"If I'm correct, Nyx is going to learn everything about you."

"Which means?" Bucky asked.

"Which means she will know every weakness, every move your going to make before you make them, and she'll have the skill set of our 2 most dangerous assassins."