Chapter 13

After being in the cafe for a couple hours, it starts to get dark outside.

"Hey wanna get out of here?" Nyx asked.

"And go where?" Bucky asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know, like a restaurant or something. I'm hungry, and these pastries aren't helping." Bucky laughed.

"Yeah sure, I know the perfect place." Bucky said as he got up and started cleaning their mess on the table. After he was done, he walked up to Nyx who was fixing her heels.

"Let's go." Bucky said with a smile as he reached his hand out for Nyx to grab.

She smiled at his gesture, picked up her bag and stood up grabbing his hand. Bucky began to walk out the cafe with Nyx following him, hand in hand.

Following closely behind- but not too close- to make sure I don't lose them. The person who's following Nyx and Bucky texted on their phone.

I'm about to send you a picture, and do a facial recognition of this person and get back to me. The person who was following all 3 of them texted on their phone.

"Do you ever feel like someone is always watching you?"

"I mean since everyone knew I was an avenger, yeah."

"I don't know, I have a feeling someone is watching us."

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked as he looked at Nyx.

"No stop, don't make it look like we know. Anyway there's someone around me who I can feel their mind, but cant go inside."

"Am I supposed to know what that means?"

"No obviously, you're not a telepath. That's not the point. The point is that someone is following us. So if you plan on taking us to my mothers diner, I suggest otherwise."

"How did- nevermind. We'll go somewhere else."

"A bar- seriously?"

"Stop doing that."

"Why? You don't want me to know that you fantasize about me....naked?"

"I-I do not."

"Really?" Nyx smirked.

"Yes."

"So if I looked inside your mind right-"

"Okay stop." Bucky said as he pushed Nyx into an alley and against the wall, with his arms on either side of her.

Bucky was so close to her, if she moved an inch they would kiss. They both gaze into each other's eyes, neither of them saying anything. Nyx sees his gaze fall on her lips like he's thinking about kissing her. Nyx becomes impatient and challenges Bucky again, hoping for a better reaction.

"Do it." Nyx breathed out.

Bucky raised his brow, and moved his hand to her face, slowly rubbing his thumb against her cheek. He looks from her eyes down to her mouth and licks his lips.

He slowly moves closer to her, brushing his lips against hers. He feels her breath pick up, and he brushes his lips against hers one more time before moving back.

He looks at her, waiting for a confirmation. She begins to get impatient, that he won't just do it already. Taking matters into her own hands, she looks at his eyes then his lips, just like he did.