Chapter 1

"Freedom...I think you may be onto something Fury. We could definitely use that to our advantage" Steve said as he raised his eyebrow, while his hand is under his chin.

"Yeah I know... kind of why I said it." Fury mumbled as he turned  away and started to walk over to the other side of the table in the meeting room, reaching for a phone. "Well Cap, we have a lot of things to do, so stop looking so confused and start calling them."

Steve snapped  out of his temporary gaze and started walking over towards Fury. "Yeah, right, right. Uh actually I think I might pay them a visit, you know considering all that's happened. I'd rather  tell them in person."

"Okay just hurry up, we don't really have all day." Fury stated as he started walking out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Steve asked him with a suspicious tone.

"Well, who do you think has enough authority to get her out?" Fury said with a slight smirk as he makes his way out the meeting room.

"I hate when he does that...makes everything so suspicious." Steve mumbled and he goes to walk out as well. "Friday"

"Yes Captain Rodgers?" Friday the AI responds,

"I need you to get the locations of these names."

"Proceed Captain Rodgers"

"Tony Stark.... Natasha Romanoff, Sam Wilson, Wanda Maximoff, Thor, Bruce Banner..." Steve paused for a second thinking if he should ask Clint, but then he stops, realizing that Clint needs to be with his family.

"Is that all Captain Rodgers?" Friday asked. 

Steve hesitated for a minute, then he spoke up again. "And could you also add to the list....Bucky Barnes?"

"Of course Captain Rodgers...is that all?"

"Yes, Friday, and could you also prepare a Quinjet? I'm sure they are all over the globe."

"Of course! I will send the information about their whereabouts to your phone as soon as possible...and I will upload them to the Quinjet as well!" Friday stated, as the AI begans to work on finding their whereabouts.

"Thank you." Steve stated, as he walks into the elevator of the newly built compound, thanks to the man himself Tony Stark. Steve then gets off the elevator and heads up to his room and grabs a duffle bag, then proceeds to stuff clothes in it.

Lastly, he grabs his new Captain America suit and also shoves it in his bag, then he slings it over his shoulder as his phone beeps with a message from Friday stating 'All done Captain, you may now enter the Quinjet. Safe Travels'.

Steve then makes his way into the Quinjet and sits in the pilot seat. As the jet takes off Steve said to himself, with a slight smirk. " Time to go get my friends...and save the world in the process."

After receiving all the locations of his friends, Steve found out that they were in fact spread out across the world. His first thought was to get Wanda from New Jersey, and Tony from New York, but he knows that Wanda will be hesitant because Natasha isn't here with him and Tony, well he needs a lot more persuasion than others.

So the obvious first choice is Sam.

And of course Sam is across the map in Washington, D.C. 

~Vote, Comment, & Share~