Chapter 14

Nyx's eyes began to flutter open, as she woke up. She tries to turn around but something over her waist is stopping her. She looks down to see a metal arm over her waist. She tilts her head in confusion and turns to look behind her, seeing Bucky fast asleep next to her.

She starts to become confused on how she ended up in his bed, but then it hits her. Flashes of last night start popping up in her head, and she begins to feel nauseous.

She manages to push Bucky's arm off of her, and luckily there's a bathroom connected to his room. She runs in there and immediately goes to the toilet to vomit.

Bucky begins to stir awake, hearing someone vomiting but it's very faint. He looks around his room and doesn't see Nyx, so he assumes she's in the bathroom. He gets out of bed and throws a shirt on, then walks over to his mini fridge and grabs a water bottle.

He walks over to the door of his bathroom and knocks, "Nyx?"

"Give me a minute!" Nyx yelled as she continued to vomit her drinks from last night.

After a couple minutes, Nyx is still in the bathroom and Bucky becomes worried. He goes by the door again and knocks, "Hey Nyx, I'm coming in."

He slowly opens the door and sees Nyx slumped over the toilet. He walks over sitting down next to her, handing her the water bottle, "Here. Thought you might need it."

"Thanks." Nyx said as she began to drink the water. When she was done, she leaned against the wall.

"Well, I didn't expect you to ever see me like this." They both laughed.

"If it means anything to you, I think you still look beautiful."

"Okay Barnes, now it's definitely not the time to be flirting with me."

"Why not?"

"Because I can literally vomit in the middle of this-" Nyx got cut off by her feeling the need to vomit, she hovered over the toilet and began to vomit.

Bucky went closer to her, pulling her hair back and rubbing her back.

"See what I mean?" Nyx said as she finished vomiting.

"Yeah." Bucky laughed.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?"

"Yup it's under the sink. The black one."

Bucky said as he began to walk out, closing the door to give her some privacy.

Nyx began to brush her teeth, then she splashed water on her face. After she was done she was looking at herself in the mirror wondering where these clothes came from. She assumed they were Bucky's. She made her way out the bathroom to see Bucky putting on a sweatshirt.

"Hey, dont tell me that I stripped for you last night?"

"What?" Bucky asked as he laughed.

"Someone changed my clothes and-"

"Don't worry, I asked Wanda to come up here and change your clothes. You fell asleep and I felt like it was wrong for me to do that. Oh and Wanda asked where did you get your clothes from. I guess she's in desperate need of clothes and likes the way you dress.

"Oh, well thank you. I'll talk to her later. These are comfy. By the way, I'm going to keep them."

Bucky laughed at her.

"What's funny? I'm serious."

"I'm laughing because you look ridiculous."

"What? I think I look nice."