Chapter 10

After Nyx was done with her makeup, she decided to straighten her jet black hair. Once she was done, she went over to her dresser and she still had all of her clothes in there. Nyx decided to wear a velvet black top, with a pair of green corduroy pants and a pair of black velvet heels. She added a plain silver necklace and a few rings on each hand to complement her tracking bracelet. She grabbed her black bag and made her way out of the house towards the compound.

On the way towards the compound she found this little coffee shop about 5 minutes away from the compound so she decided to stop by. When she went inside, she was treated by two nice young ladies and Nyx began to look at the menu before ordering. Nyx wanted to grab something for Bucky and Peter but unfortunately she didn't know what they liked so she just guessed.

After she got her iced almond milk latte, a black coffee for Bucky, and a donut for Peter she finally reached the compound. She made her way to the elevator and pressed number 10. She remembered the guards talking about how they were taking her to level 10, so she assumed that's where she should go.

Once the elevator opened, she immediately was greeted with a bunch of angry faces.

"Uh hi." Nyx said as she walked out the elevator.

"Where were you? I shocked you 45 mintues ago?" Stark asked slightly mad that she took so long.

"Well Stark, how long do you think it takes to look like this?" Nyx asked as she motioned to her outfit, which was kind of hard to do, considering she has two coffees in her hand, her purse, and Peters donut.

"Really Nyx, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you show up late." Steve said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Okay I'm kidding, I was busy-" Nyx tried to explain before Nat cut her off.

"Doing what exactly?"

"None of your business."

"See how are we supposed to 'trust her' if she can't even tell us what she was doing last night!" Nat exclaims, not trusting Nyx.

"Hm if I recall term 1, I said I can do whatever I please without all of you on my ass, so get off my ass." Nyx said, rolling her eyes.

"Nyx.."

"You know what Steve, I'd never imagine you'd be so intrested in my sex life." Steve instantly turns red, and everyone lets out a 'oh'.

"Why is there so much yelling?" Bucky asks coming out of the meeting room. Once he sees Nyx, his mouth immediately drops open. He openly checks her out and thinks how she looks so hot in her outfit, and notices that her hair is straight and not wavy. 

Nat notices him checking out Nyx and becomes slightly mad that he's falling for their enemy, "Oh Barnes, Nyx was just telling us why she was late."

Bucky doesn't take his eyes off Nyx as he said, "Okay?"

"Nyx was busy having sex instead of coming like she promised."

Bucky's face instantly dropped, and Nyx noticed him becoming mad and decided to speak up, "None of this is anyone's business, but since you all are so interested in why I was late, I stopped at a cafe before I came. I went there because I wanted to get something for Bucky and Peter."

Bucky looks at Nyx confused as she walks up to him, reaching out her hand to give him the coffee.

"I don't know what kind you liked, but you seemed like a guy who drinks black. So I got you one." Nyx said, with a soft smile.

Bucky looks at it then looks back up and sees her smiling and he smiles back as he takes it.

"Thank you Nyx. Next one's on me." Bucky winked as he sipped on his coffee.