Chapter 34

18+  a whole lot of smut ;)

Their lips smashed together, trying to savor one another. Nyx's hands find their way to the back of his neck and start to reach for his hair. She groans out of frustration, since it's so short now. She pulls back and he gives her a look.

"What?"

"It's too short."

"Really?"

"Yes! This isn't going to be enjoyable anymore." Nyx complained. Bucky rolled his eyes, and threw her on the bed.

"We'll see. Strip." He demanded her and she laid still, with her eyebrow raised.

Bucky stopped in his movement and turned to look at her. He raised a questioning brow.

"I said strip."

"No." She smirked at him, knowing the exact cards to play.

"Okay." He said as he walked back over to her and grabbed her shirt and ripped it off her body. She was left in her bra and underwear.

Nyx gasps as the cold air hits her bare body, and Bucky slowly chuckles at her actions. He bent down and began to kiss her neck, and down her body.

When he got towards her breast, he reached his hands behind her and unclasped her bra, but he didn't fully remove it yet. His hand traveled down towards her center and moved her underwear aside, and without warning plugged two fingers in.

Nyx moaned at the contact, and Bucky took off her bra, shoving his face into her breast, swirling his tongue around. Nyx moved her hands up to play with his shortened hair. He began to hit her g-spot and she became a moaning mess. Before she could release, he abruptly took his hands out of her, leaving her all laid out before him.

He takes off his shirt, and his joggers, and is left with his boxers on. He tilts his head at her, and walks away to his bathroom.

"Uh- where are you going?"

"Need to shower!" He called from the bathroom.

"Seriously? Right now?" She huffed as she heard the shower turn on.

"Feel free to join me!" He called out to her.

Even though the offer was very tempting, she didn't move. She had her own trick up her sleeve. She began to softly moan, as she laid on his bed.

Yes, she could've got off herself, but when he does it, it's much better.

She slowly swiped her finger across her center, and started to moan loudly, for the fun of it.

Bucky heard moans coming from the other room, and he immediately turned off the shower and left the bathroom. He didn't bother to dry off, or cover himself, and when he opened the door he saw Nyx laying on his bed, with her fingers inside of her.

He walked over and ripped her hands away, pinning them above her head. He stared down at her, while she smiled at him.

"Finally, I was hoping I wouldn't have to get off myself."

With no warning, Bucky plunged inside of her, going deeper with every movement. She gasped and started to moan. Her hands wanted to roam his body, but he still had them pinned above her head.

He continued to slam into her, hitting her spit harder and harder each time. Nyx felt her release coming so fast, she could barely manage to tell him she's close. He let go of his hands and her hands traced his back as she felt herself come unloose.