When Flowers Bloom ( HopeKook...

Door AJaison

When Jung HoSeok meets Jeon JungKook, who will soon turn his life around. "Why can't two people just be close... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Message! ⚠️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ( Last )
Announcement ⚠️

Chapter 31

432 30 10
Door AJaison

That night...

Yoongi was grilling the meat for the others to enjoy while HoSeok was pouring the drinks in the cups.

JungKook watched HoSeok with a smile on his face and NamJoon brings out the food for them before setting it on the table.

"Here, try some.", Yoongi asked as he feeds some of the meat to HoSeok.

"Mmm~ You never failed to make good food.", HoSeok said and Yoongi smiled brightly at him.

They brought the food and drinks to the table before sitting together with the others.

"I can't believe the recital is coming soon. We saw the stage and it was pretty big.", TaeHyung said and Jimin agreed, making HoSeok feeling nervous about it.

Yoongi turned his head to him and smiled. "You feeling nervous?", Yoongi asked.

HoSeok nods and Yoongi pats his hand, calming him down.

JungKook saw it and rolled his eyes away before clenching his jaw.

"NamJoon, could you pass me some of the soju?", TaeHyung asked.

Jimin smirked and said, "I suggest we play a game.".

"What game are you thinking of?", Yoongi asked.

"Questions & Answers!", Jimin said excitedly and HoSeok was stunned.

NamJoon was looking at HoSeok and knew that it wasn't going to be a good game.

"You have to answer the questions truthfully.", TaeHyung continued.

"Okay I'll start spinning the bottle.", Jimin said and he spins the bottle while the others had their eyes on it.

The bottle stops infront of TaeHyung and he smirked while pointing a finger to Jimin.

TaeHyung laughs and said, "Have you ever got drunk until you peed in your pants?".

Jimin answered 'No' confidently and TaeHyung shook his head, making Jimin smile shyly.

The bottle spins and stopped infront of Jimin. He pointed to Yoongi and smirked.

"What made you fall for HoSeok?", Jimin asked and NamJoon turned his attention to HoSeok who was quiet.

Yoongi smiled and faced HoSeok who was looking down. "I've met a few guys before HoSeok. But none of them matches him. He's someone that you could actually be happy with.", Yoongi said.

Jimin was in awe and he spins the bottle right away.

The bottle stops infront of NamJoon and he pointed to HoSeok.

"Who makes you the happiest here?", NamJoon asked.

HoSeok smiled at him, thinking of an answer. "You, NamJoon.", HoSeok said and NamJoon was surprised to hear his name.

NamJoon spins the bottle afterwards and it stopped infront of Yoongi this time.

He pointed to NamJoon and asked, "What's your relationship with HoSeok?".

HoSeok was surprised and JungKook looks at NamJoon who was still smiling.

"HoSeok... is my close friend. Nothing more. I believed that there will be someone better for HoSeok. We are really close too, but we're just friends.", NamJoon said.

JungKook knew NamJoon would've confessed but he didnt.

Yoongi nods and spins the bottle until it pointed to TaeHyung again.

TaeHyung pointed to JungKook and he whispered to JungKook without everyone knowing what his question was.

"Jung HoSeok. It's still him.", JungKook said confidently and Yoongi scoffed while HoSeok stared at him.

TaeHyung nods with a smirk and spins the bottle until it ended up pointing to HoSeok.

HoSeok points to Jimin and said, "Are you and TaeHyung going to start planning for marriage?".

TaeHyung spits out the soda he was drinking and Jimin bursts out laughing. "Soon!", he answered before getting a tickle for TaeHyung.

- Later - 

Yoongi was drinking quite a lot of beer with Jimin while TaeHyung watching them.

NamJoon and JungKook were setting the table aside when he asked about earlier.

"What did TaeHyung actually asked?", NamJoon questioned and JungKook laughs a little.

"He asked me.. if I could date someone, who would it be?", JungKook said and NamJoon nods with a smirk on his face.

HoSeok was washing the dishes when he felt strong arms around his waist.

He turned around and sees Yoongi looking at him.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?", HoSeok asked.

"Jung HoSeok...", Yoongi said and HoSeok looks at Yoongi right in the eyes.

"I missed you, do you know that? I wanted to go after you for what happened the other day.. but I saw you talking with JungKook..", Yoongi said and HoSeok sighed heavily.

Yoongi showed a small smile and said, "I felt so jealous for a moment.".

"I'm sorry, Yoongi.. If I shouted at you on the phone.", HoSeok said and was about to walk away but Yoongi grabs his arm, pulling him closer.

"HoSeok, I really wish for you to be happy sincerely.", Yoongi said and HoSeok nods lightly.

Yoongi moves closer and said, "Have you ever felt, for once, that JungKook is being sincere with you?".

"I can't answer that, Yoongi. I don't think I can have a good relationship right now.", HoSeok answered.

"Is it because of Jeon JungKook?".

HoSeok shook his head as tears comes running down his cheeks.

"I can't say that either. I am here because of him.. I'm sorry.", HoSeok said and Yoongi wanted to give HoSeok a hug.

HoSeok took a step back and ran away out of the house. 

"What are you doing here?", HoSeok asked and JungKook came towards him.

HoSeok pushed his hand away and yelled at him. "When can the both of you ever leave me alone? You.. how many lies are you going to tell me?".

"To be honest, I don't know if I can even believe you anymore. All I know, that it hurts..", HoSeok said.

"I meant every word, HoSeok! I want you back and I'm doing whatever I can.", JungKook said and he held HoSeok's hand again.

JungKook was holding his tears back and said, "Please.. give me another chance.".

HoSeok pulled his hand away and wipes his tears away.

JungKook's tears came down his cheeks and he watched HoSeok walk away from him.

At the same time, Yoongi was already asleep with Jimin and TaeHyung while NamJoon waited for HoSeok and JungKook.

He sees HoSeok coming and noticed that he was crying. "HoSeok, what happened?", NamJoon asked and HoSeok embraced NamJoon right away while crying into his shoulder.

"Okay okay. It's alright. I'm here.", NamJoon said as he comforted his close friend.

He sees JungKook coming back and said, "HoSeok.. You have to go to the rehearsal for your recital performance tomorrow.".

"Come with me, then.", HoSeok said and NamJoon sighed as he couldn't bear to say no.

"I'll go with you but on one condition.. work with him. He's trying to help for the recital, okay?", NamJoon said and HoSeok turned around to see JungKook watching him.

JungKook came a bit closer and said, "We'll do the rehearsals together tomorrow. And after we do the actual performance, I'll stay away from you. I promise.".

HoSeok was speechless and JungKook smiled before heading inside the house.

NamJoon pats HoSeok on the back and comforts him.

"I can see how much he likes you, to be honest.".

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

843K 20.2K 37
❝I fell in love with the playboy.❞ » completed « ! currently editing !
15.7K 985 21
"I can't be with you because I love you. If anything were to happen...I wouldn't be able to live without you in my life" There is a fine line betwee...
6.3K 378 7
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DISCONTINUED Jeon Jungkook; Angst; Romance ©...
262 25 10
His sadness turned into history when they came into his life. Because of them, he found euphoria once again. !!! NOT ROMANCE !!!