Hidden Secrets {season 2}

f0reverAlways tarafından

You are a young girl very popular with very dark secrets, but what happens when those secrets start to become... Daha Fazla

A/n
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
A/n

-14-

305 3 0
f0reverAlways tarafından

Season 2, Episode 7 -Tales From The Darkside- {part 2}

"Hey, dad. How is it going?" I ask wandering into the kitchen after getting home from pops with Betty.

"I am doing fine. Just going through some old work things. I am trying to see if i have the budget to help some more of the Southside. As we all know Miss Mayor McCoy won't do shit-"

"Language, Father." I call out walking off to grab an apple.

"I know, the Mayor us pisses me off. Anyways, as i was saying. I want to see if i or we have enough extra money to help help the Southside." My dad says as he continues to go tough more documents.

The next day a small group was sitting in pops.

"You guys, um i am worried about my dad. This town is turning on him." Kevin says as we all sit in a booth at pops. "He is trying so hard. He is trying his best under these crazy circumstances, but this Black Hood stuff is really getting to him."

"How is he dealing with it?" "Yeah, what has he been doing?" Veronica and Betty ask at the same time.

God, Betty and Veronica can be so noise sometimes. They need to let not to pry into peoples business. The do it constantly.

Example one- Veronica snooping int work that her mother has do and question my as the serpent Queen

Example two- Betty getting into things that she doesn't understand about the serpents

Example three- the Chuck problem we had at th beginning of the year

Example four- Betty snooping in Jasons room and then going after her sister

It's list can go on an on and onnnnnnnnn. I am not lying here.

"Well for starters my father is not seeping. He is also not eating. I can hear him in the middle of the night rummaging around the house. I also hear him talking to himself. There i nights were he goes off, heading out in the middle of the night." Kevin starts explaining to us.

"Where is he going?" "Where do you thing he is going?" The girls ask him together again.

"I dont know. But whatever it is, it is like he is a different person."

"I am sure once this blowes over he will relax and everything will go back to our very wired normal, Kev." I say rubbing his back calming him down. "Everything just talks a little time."

Soon after kevin leaves, leaving Veronica, Betty and I sitting in a booth.

"Poor Kevin. He is like a character in a lost Tennessee Williams play." Veronica says taking a sip from her milk shake.

"So, i have a theory about Sheriff Keller." The Blonde finally says.

"Yeah me too, it's obvious." Veronica added in with a nod.

"Of courses you guys do." I mumble to myself.

"He's the black hood." "He's having an affair." The two girls said at the same time. I laughed slightly shaking her head.

"Come on guys, seriously?" I say almost laughing, "You've gotta be joking right?" I asked, looking between them.

"I wish it was." Betty said with a frown. Veronica gave the girl a confused look, looking up to me and i just shrugged.

"What ever crazy web you're spinning, B, let me break it down for you." Veronica said slowly. "Sheriff Keller's wife's away... He's failing at his job, he's looking for comfort sneaking around... All signs point to cheating."

"Hey woah, woah, woah. That seems a little over kill. I dont think that is how it works, Ronnie." I said pointing to Veronica. "Also, Bets. Sheriff Keller, being the Black Hood? That sounds crazy there is no way in hell that that is true. You both sound fucking crazy. It seems, i dont know... very um, very far fetched.." i say turning to Betty.

"Well, maybe, i don't know. Maybe he is having an affair and is the black hood." Betty prompted bring Ronnies idea into the mix some how. "And that isn't too far fetched either, everyone in Riverdale has like, two lives. For you example, Y/n/n. A Queen by day and a Serpent by night."

"I will give you that one, Betty. A lot of people have two faces in this town. But some are just better at hiding them. Also, don't mention me being a Serpent on the northside or by any northsiders, they don need to know what i am up to." I say leaning into the table.

Veronica gave us both looks and the huffed leaning back on pop sbooth. "You two have known Kevin's dad, for how many years?" Veronica questioned.

"Yes, but think about it. The Black Hood killed Mr. Phillips in a cell at the Sheriff's station. How do you explain that?" Betty says throwning down some random evidence.

"There is a lot of ways to get into that sell or the station. Jimmying locks, knocking out guards, turning or hacking into cameras to turn them off, there is a list on how to break into a Police station." I say taking a sip of my milkshake.

"Guys, Kevin needs our friendship right now, not groundless suspicions." Veronica says.

"Veronica, may i remind you that you have a suspicion to. A suspion that involves his father cheating on his mother who is out of town." I say pointing out.

"Yes, but i'm usually right about these things. Don't worry, my intuition is telling me that he is having an affair." Veronica said, getting up and walking out of pops. "But stay tuned while i prove it."

Thei get left wth the Nacey Drew blond. I look up giving her a look, which she returns. God this woman is going to kill herself. "You're gonna investigate with aren't you?" I ask, knowing exactly what she is up to.

"Yep. Can i call you if i need help, actually, I will call you if i need help." Betty say with a hopeful smile.

"I dont have a chose do i, but anyway wouldn't want it any other way, B." I laughed as she ran out of pops, "I'll see you later." I call out often her.

"Wait, come with me to the sheriff's station." Betty comes running back into pops.

"Why the hell not." I mumble to my self, right before i leave some money on the table for Pop. "See you soon Pop." I call out as i leave with Betty

Soon after we arrive at the sheriff's station.

"Thank you for sitting down with me Sherif." Betty says starting of the convocation. "I am writing a follow-up about what happened with Mr. Phillips."

"I am happy to oblige, Betty." Keller say playing with something on his desk, not even looking up.

"Do you know how did the Black Hood get to the Sugar-man? Right here in the station." Betty asks starting us off.

"Forced entry. I was out on patrol, and the overnight deputy. Well, he fell asleep."

"But breaking into the station, your station? That seem-" i start out trying to find the right works.

"Incredibly ballsy." The sheriff says finish my sentence. He then goes to a file and grabs a couple papers laying them down on the table in front of us. "Have a look at this. See, the Black Hood pried the door open from the outside. And then he just... well, come on. I will show you. I will take you down to the holding cells, where h shot Phillips ." Keller says as Betty and I get up to follow him.

"Thats crazy. Do you mind is i take any photos?" I ask holding up my camera.

"Go for it. So, we gathered shoe prints and video surveillance, and everything else we could to catch this monster, but what in rages me is that it happened in my department, under my watch." Keller sighs running a hand though his grey hair.

After a little more looking around, betty an i head back to my car and head off to my house. My father was out 'working' and what not, do it was a safe place.

"I am going to call Veronica, tell her what we found." Betty shouts out to me as i grab a drink.

"Go for it. Put it on speaker i want to hear what she has to say." I shout back at her.

"Betty?" Veronica asks shocked

"You are having a sleepover at Kevins, without me, in the middle of an investigation?" Betty says to Veronica.

"This isn't an investigation. This is me helping a friend deal with his fathers infidelity." Veronica whisper shouts though the phone.

"Also, you are there snooping to prove Kellers having an affair. Am I right Veronica?" I ask over Betty.

"Well, hello to you to Y/n." Veronica says sarcastically. "Why would I leave The comforts of the Pembroke?"

"Can you please add looking for evidence that suggests that Keller is the black hood to your to do list? I would start in the home office." Betty says.

We hea movement from the other end of the phone. "It's locked." And just as i am about to say something Veronica cuts me off. "And no, I don't have any bobby pins."

"Okay. Check the basement." Betty suggests.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's where he keeps all his spare hoods." Ronnie says sarcastically. We hear more movement and creaks. "Yeah, no way. I'm not going down there."

"Please, just check to see if something jumps out at you." Betty says conniving Veronica to go down in the basement.

"Okay, fine." Soon after the phone call gets cut and we receive a message telling us we will meet at Pop's tomorrow.

Betty ends up staying the night and my father come home at 3 in the morning and then is off by 7:30 again. After Betty wakes up we head off to Pop's.

"I saw Kevin's dad sneaking out in the middle of the night. And he came home at like four a.m." veronica says in a hushed tone.

"Look." Then Betty throws down a newspaper on Pops table. "A jingle-jangle addicts body was found by the tracks this morning."

"It says here this guy was hit and then killed by a train." I read off of the newspaper.

"Yeah, because he was pushed in front of it by sheriff killer." Betty said takin the newspaper out of my hands.

"Or he stumbled into its path." Veronica suggests.

"No, think about all of the lock doors in his house. Why, why?" Betty says throwing her hands up.

"Because he's a private person. Look, Betty. Let's not confuse wanting a solution to this mystery with actually having one. This is Kevin's father we are talking about." Veronica says trying to reason with the Blond.

"Yet here you are making assumptions that he's having affair with someone." I mumble under my breath. "What ever you two are planing keep me out of it. I want nothing to do with it right now. A of now yo can only use my number for emergencies." I say getting u and walking out of the booth.

The rest of the day i go to the spa with Cheryl. She needed to clear her head after what happened a school and i needed to just get away from B and V. After my well very deserved spa day, Betty and Veronica call call me to Pop's.

"I just can't believe this. I am in shock."

"Yeah, me too."

"You have to be kidding me."

"My woman's intuition told me Sheriff Keller was having an affair, but with Mayor McCoys?" Veronica questions.

"God. Riverdale's list of sinners keeps expanding." I say rubbing my forehead.

"Hey, look, it's the boys. Shall we asked them to join? On second thought, it looks like they're having an intense broment." Veronica says as we turn our attention back to the topic at hand.

"Veronica, how are we going to tell Kevin about this?"

"I don't think we do. I think this is one of those secrets we keep to each other. For Kevin sake." I say looking at the two girls.

"Let him keep thinking his dad's a good guy." Veronica says agreeing with me.

"Hello, Pop's." Pop says answering the phone. Soon after he puts the phone down with a worried look on his face and walks into the middl of the restaurant.

"That was him on the phone." Pop says getting everyone's attention. "The Black Hood. He says that have failed his test. Hat we are all sinners. That the reckoning is upon us.

---------------------------------

This is one of the episode that done make sense to me.

So, sorry if it is little all over the place.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

531K 12.5K 31
Macie Johnson's life as the most popular and well known girl in school was great until the body of the great Jason Blossom was found floating in the...
1.1K 22 13
Betty, whom has been best friends with Archie and Jughead for years, has loved Archie since she was 5, But right when she is about to confess her fee...
181K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...
839K 21.1K 39
"Just friends? Hah. You sure about that, Jughead? I see the way the two of you look at each other. It's clear that you're in love with her and it's c...