๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐“...

De kpopxanimefan1234

Wei WuXian, also known as the Yiling Patriarch, was feared and hated by many until his death by his own Shidi... Mai multe

๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐’ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
็ฌฌ้›ถ็ซ  [ โœ“ ]
็ฌฌไธ€็ซ  [โœ“]
๐Ž๐‚ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’' ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐’
็ฌฌไบŒ็ซ  [โœ“]
็ฌฌไธ‰็ซ  [โœ“]
็ฌฌๅ››็ซ  [โœ“]
็ฌฌไบ”็ซ  [โœ“]
็ฌฌๅ…ญ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ…ซ็ซ 
็ฌฌไน็ซ  [โœ“]
็ฌฌๅ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅไธ€็ซ 
๐Ž๐‚ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’' ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„
็ฌฌๅไบŒ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅไธ‰็ซ 
็ฌฌๅๅ››็ซ 
็ฌฌๅไบ”็ซ 
็ฌฌๅๅ…ญ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅไธƒ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅไธƒ็ซ  ๐Ž๐‚ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐’
็ฌฌๅๅ…ซ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅไน็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅ็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅไธ€็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅไบŒ็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅไธ‰็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅๅ››็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅไบ”็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅๅ…ญ็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅไธƒ็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅๅ…ซ็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒๅไน็ซ 
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅ็ซ 
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅไธ€็ซ 
๐๐„๐– ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅไบŒ็ซ 
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅไธ‰็ซ 
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅๅ››็ซ 
๐–๐„๐ˆ ๐–๐”๐‡๐”๐ˆ'๐’ ๐๐„๐– ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐†๐
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅไบ”็ซ 
๐–๐„๐ ๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐”๐Ž
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅๅ…ญ็ซ 
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅไธƒ็ซ 
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅๅ…ซ็ซ 
็ฌฌไธ‰ๅไน็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅไธ€็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅไบŒ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅไธ‰็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅๅ››็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅไบ”็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅๅ…ญ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅไธƒ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅๅ…ซ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››ๅไน็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”ๅ็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”ๅไธ€็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”ๅไบŒ็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”ๅไธ‰็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”ๅๅ››็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”ๅไบ”็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”ๅๅ…ญ็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”ๅไธƒ็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”ๅๅ…ซ็ซ 
ๅพŒ่จ˜
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐†๐Ž

็ฌฌไธƒ็ซ 

1.3K 59 9
De kpopxanimefan1234

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

—FLASHBACK—

"Gege, what did you do to get yourself in trouble on the first day?" Wei WuHui asked her brother as they sat in front of the small river in the courtyard.

They were having a short break that Lan WangJi let them have.

Wei WuXian leaned back onto his hands. "The Old Man Lan was asking me a bunch of questions and I answered them all. I suggested to him about using resentful energy to command the vengeful corpses to fight against other fierce corpses. He didn't take it too well, almost thought he was going into Qi Deviation."

"Commanding corpses by resentful energy?" Wei WuHui inquired, brows furrowed thoughtfully. "It could be possible..."

"Exactly! Spiritual energy is energy, resentful energy is also energy. What's the difference?" Wei WuXian exclaimed.

"Hmm, but there are harmful effects that come from using resentful energy. If anything, using resentful energy could be the last resort for a cultivator." Wei WuHui replied. "Gege, please don't mention this again, especially here in Gusu Lan, I don't want you to get into a more serious punishment."

Wei WuXian smiled at the concerns displayed on his twin's face, he leaned over and patted her on the head. "I'm happy that my little Mèimei is worrying about me! It melts my heart! Your future husband better appreciate you or else I'll stab him!".

Wei WuHui huffed out of embarrassment as she reaches over and pinched Wei WuXian's cheeks. "You cheeky bastard! What future husband are you rambling on about?"

"Ow ow ow ow! Mèimei, it hurts!"

—FLASHBACK—

The soothing melody of a Pípa echoed its soft tune in the quiet room of Hánshì. Lan ChunTao sat at the small table as she strummed her fingers on the instrument.

Sitting in front of her was her father, the current Sect Leader, as he sat in the Lotus position. Meditating under his daughter's music.

Eventually, she came to an end as Lan ChunTao placed her Pípa down and looked toward her father. "I hope this was to your liking, Fùqīn." She said, smiling.

QīngHéng-jūn slowly opened his eyes, gazing his dull gold eyes on his youngest child as he gave a small smile back. "It was beautiful, A-Ling. You've improved a lot since our last meeting."

Lan ChunTao's chest fluttered after hearing her father's praise and smiled unconsciously. "Thank you, Fùqīn. I will make sure to improve even more."

QīngHéng-Jūn nodded before lifting his cup of tea as he slowly take a sip before speaking again. "I've heard that yesterday you, your brothers and some guest disciples went out. How did that went?"

"We found out that a Waterborne Abyss was chased off to the Biling Lake and were terrorising the locals, the only possible reason was the Waterborne Abyss came from..." Lan ChunTao explained before trailing off with uncertainty.

QīngHéng-Jūn's eyes narrowed. "Qishan."

———

"Are you sure you're feeling alright? You took a heavy fall yesterday and was surrounded in resentful energy for more than a minute." Nie MingJian fretted as she trailed after Wei WuHui.

The latter waved a hand dismissively. "I'm fine, A-Qiao. There's nothing for you to worry about." She reassured, unconsciously rubbing her left elbow.

"Hmm, if you say so." Nie MingJian replied before the two of them arrived at the Library Pavilion.

It has been a day after the exorcism, she could still feel the dark energy wrapping its tendrils around her body. Chaining her 'til she couldn't move.

As they walked in, Wei WuHui was still stuck in her thoughts when she felt herself bumping into a firm surface. Causing her to stumble backward with a startled squeak.

A strong arm wrapped around her waist and she was pulled in, colliding the firm and warm surface as she closed her eyes on impact.

"Are you alright, Wei WuHui?"

Wei WuHui gasped and looked up, finding the same brown-gold eyes that cause her heart to flutter as Lan XiChen looked at her with concern.

Realising what had happened and whose arm was wrapped around her, she immediately jumped back with a panicky look and clumsily saluted. "G-Greeting, ZeWu-Jun. This disciple apologises for her clumsy actions."

Behind her, Nie MingJian covered her mouth to hide her snickers as she watched her sworn sister and her cousin's friend with amusement. 'Can't believe Dajie is missing this moment'

Lan XiChen chuckled and gently grabbed the sides of Wei WuHui's arms as he lifted her from her salute. "It's alright, Wei WuHui. It was my fault for not looking at where I am going." He apologised, giving her the (BEAUTIFUL) smile of his's.

Wei WuHui nodded timidly while internally burying herself as she attempted to make herself look presentable.

"So Lan-Gongzi, what brings you here?" Nie MingJian asked as she moved to stand beside the female Wei.

"I was actually on my way to retrieve ChunTao from our father's Hanshi." Lan XiChen explained. "Also Wei WuHui, are you feeling well?"

Suddenly feeling frustrated, Wei WuHui crossed her arms with a huff. "Why does everyone thinks I'm fragile? I was barely hurt, maybe a migraine and bruises from the fall, but it's not that bad!" She ranted.

Lan XiChen couldn't stop staring at the latter, his eyes admiring the long dark locks and her silvery-grey hues that glitters under the sun. 'Reminds me of a cute cat' Subconsciously, imagining a pair of twitching cat ears on Wei WuHui's head.

'Wait! What am I thinking about?' He immediately shook that thought away as he felt warmth creeping up his face.

"ZeWu-Jun, are you okay?" Wei WuHui asked when she noticed the sudden silence coming from the male.

Lan XiChen cleared his throat and gave her a sheepish smile. "I-I am fine, Wei WuHui. I-I should be going off now." Before saluting the two girls before speedily walking away.

Wei WuHui and Nie MingJian blinked owlishly at the fading First Jade. 'What was that...?'

"...Hey A-Yang, I didn't know you two were that close. He even calls you by your courtesy name."

"S-Shut up!"

TRANSLATION NOTE:

— Pípa: Chinese lute, with 4 strings, a large pear-shaped body and a fretted fingerboard
— Hánshì: Frost Room
Fùqīn: Father
青蘅君 QīngHéng-jūn: (青) Green (蘅) Asarum blume (君) title: Lord

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

(Please correct my translation if I'm wrong and the GIFs and pictures used in this chapter does not belong to me, but their rightful owners)

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

80.9K 4.1K 17
What if when Wei Wuxian jump off the cliff, when he let go of Lan Wangi and fell...he lived for some reasons and left not leaving a trace? What if he...
8.7K 340 45
[Mo Dao Zu Shi x Reader] โ”€โ”€โLotus Serenadeโžโ”€โ”€ In the enchanting world of...
49.8K 2.6K 28
Wei Wuxian's best friend, Lan Xichen's twin brother, Lan Wangji has always shown signs of hate towards Wei Wuxian. But why is Lan Wangji being nicer...
27.2K 1.1K 25
in which a story where meng yao and his sworn brothers try to find cultivation partners. but for xichen and jiang cheng, their dating life only forms...