When Flowers Bloom ( HopeKook...

By AJaison

When Jung HoSeok meets Jeon JungKook, who will soon turn his life around. "Why can't two people just be close... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Message! ⚠️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ( Last )
Announcement ⚠️

Chapter 29

486 33 14
By AJaison

That night...

After being amazed at the mini art exhibition, HoSeok and NamJoon cycled back to the grandmother's house when HoSeok spots someone sitting across the house.

He stops the bicycle and NamJoon knew who it was that he turned to look at HoSeok.

"HoSeok..", HoSeok sighed to see JungKook and he heads inside the house, ignoring him.

NamJoon puts both of the bicycles aside and approached JungKook.

"How did you know he was here?", NamJoon asked and JungKook mentioned Jimin.

Before NamJoon could say anything, HoSeok called him over to the house.

"NamJoon.. Come on.", HoSeok called and NamJoon smiled at JungKook before heading into the house.

HoSeok was helping to arrange the ingredients when his grandmother spoke up.

"Your friend is here. Invite him in, HoSeok ah.", his grandmother said and HoSeok didn't want to but he had no choice.

NamJoon sat in the living room when he sees HoSeok going to invite JungKook in and stops him.

"It's okay, I'll do it.", NamJoon said as he stood up and went to get JungKook.

JungKook steps inside the house with NamJoon beside him and they sat in the living room.

"Do you have a place to stay?", NamJoon asked and JungKook shook his head.

"I have a spare room at my place. You can stay there at the meantime.", NamJoon said and JungKook was about to question him when the food was being set on the table.

"Dinner is served.", the grandmother said and JungKook smiled at her as he takes his bag off.

HoSeok gives the bowl to both NamJoon and JungKook while he sat next to NamJoon instead.

"Please enjoy the food, JungKook ssi.", the grandmother said and he starts scooping the food into the bowl.

JungKook had his eyes on HoSeok the whole time and HoSeok wasn't even making any eye contact with him.

NamJoon could sense some tension and cleared his throat to chat with everyone.

"Halmeoni, the food is so good! Thank you.", NamJoon said and takes another bite as he smiled at the grandmother.

"Thank you so much.", HoSeok's grandmother said and they continued to eat their dinner.

After dinner..

HoSeok takes a step outside for fresh air when he sees JungKook staring at him by the door.

"What the hell are you staring at? Go look somewhere else.", HoSeok said.

"How have you been?", JungKook asked and HoSeok sighed while leaning on the lamp post.

He nods his head and said, "I've been doing good.".

"Good. I'm not doing good to be honest.", JungKook said.

HoSeok rolled his eyes and JungKook steps closer to him.

"Why didn't you call me atleast?", JungKook asked.

HoSeok scoffed at him and said, "Why should I be the one to call?".

Then, JungKook held both of HoSeok's hand and looks at him in the eye.

"Do you hate me that much?", JungKook asked and HoSeok pulled his hands away.

"Tell the girl who was with you.. To look after you well.", HoSeok said as he was about to walk away when JungKook grabs his arm.

"HoSeok.. It's only you and will always be you.", JungKook said and HoSeok scoffed at him again.

NamJoon appeared by the door and JungKook lets go of HoSeok.

HoSeok smiled at NamJoon and said, "Where's Halmeoni?".

NamJoon showed the sign that she's asleep and HoSeok was glad until NamJoon approached JungKook.

"NamJoon, I'm heading in to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow.", HoSeok said with a smile and heads back in the house without saying anything to JungKook.

NamJoon leads the way to his place and JungKook was glaring at him the whole time.

"So.. you think taking HoSeok away, was a good idea?", JungKook said and NamJoon rolled his eyes at him.

"I know your intentions. You brought HoSeok here so that you could spent time with him. Just the two of you. And when the time comes, you're going to confess to HoSeok that you like him. That was the plan, right?", JungKook said with a smirk on his way, trying to anger NamJoon more.

When they arrived at NamJoon's place, JungKook stopped and crossed his arms.

"Don't act being nice to me when-".

"God, do you ever shut up?", NamJoon interrupted JungKook, making him go silent right away.

NamJoon scoffed and said, "You think I would do that with HoSeok? Let's be honest here, you and Yoongi were the ones who hurt him.".

JungKook was taken aback with what NamJoon said that he clenched his jaws.

"I brought him here to visit his grandmother who he hasn't seen in a while. This is HoSeok's happy place, JungKook. Can't you see that atleast?", NamJoon said as he was slowly getting frustrated.

"Yes, I do like HoSeok too. I really do.. but I won't confess to him at all. Because I know he has feelings for someone else. HoSeok, being my bestfriend, is more than enough.", NamJoon said.

NamJoon opens the door to his place and opened it widely before approaching JungKook.

"If you really want to be with HoSeok, show him. He needs to see that actions. Be sincere with him. That's my advice. From a man to another man.", NamJoon said and heads inside the house.

JungKook sighed heavily and knew what NamJoon said, was right.

'He knows things better than me.', JungKook thought.

JungKook came into the house with his stuff and NamJoon was making drinks in the kitchen.

He sees JungKook standing by the living room and leads him to his room.

"This is the room. Have a good rest.", NamJoon said and walks back to the kitchen.

JungKook sets his bag on the bed while he looks around the room.

NamJoon stood by the kitchen counter and sighed after thinking about what he said to JungKook.

"I'm sorry for what I said..".

NamJoon turned around seeing JungKook standing infront of him and he sat by the kitchen counter.

"I'm an idiot. I know that. I'm sorry.", JungKook said and NamJoon smiled before giving him a cup of tea.

"You're not. You're just learning how real love is. Especially when it's for someone special.", NamJoon said and he takes a sip of his tea.

JungKook nods and said, "We have a recital performance coming up soon. And I have to bring HoSeok back before that day.".

NamJoon knew about the recital performance and said, "HoSeok mentioned about it. Then, you got to prove to HoSeok that you meant everything. Before it's too late.".

JungKook agreed and wondered if Yoongi would be coming here while NamJoon smirked at him.

"Let's just wait and find out of ourselves.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 397 12
Yoongi never imagined himself being in a relationship until he's questioned by an Interviewer about it. He then starts to wonder why the thought neve...
119K 6.9K 43
"Why did you cheat on me?" "I was just lonely" Where Taehyung and Jungkook lose each other and then find their way to each other again.
230K 10.1K 29
After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance.
15.7K 985 21
"I can't be with you because I love you. If anything were to happen...I wouldn't be able to live without you in my life" There is a fine line betwee...