When Flowers Bloom ( HopeKook...

By AJaison

When Jung HoSeok meets Jeon JungKook, who will soon turn his life around. "Why can't two people just be close... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Author's Message! ⚠️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ( Last )
Announcement ⚠️

Chapter 27

518 37 13
By AJaison

HoSeok hears NamJoon's voice and he couldn't speak as he was already on the verge of tears.

"Did something happened?".

HoSeok starts to cry heavily and he could hear how worried NamJoon sounded.

"I'm coming over. Don't do anything stupid okay?".

HoSeok hangs up the phone and cried heavily as he walks to his apartment slowly.

Before he could head up to his apartment, he sees someone sitting by the bench and he wipes his tears angrily.

"HoSeok..", JungKook said as he stood up to face HoSeok.

HoSeok sees the bruises on JungKook's face and said, "Got into a fight with someone?".

"Yoongi.. He beat me up.", JungKook said and HoSeok scoffed.

"Maybe I should've done something back to him. So atleast he will stop seeing you.", JungKook said and HoSeok frowned.

JungKook smirked and said, "Then he'll get emotional when he sees you and me together.".

HoSeok steps closer to JungKook and said, "You fucking lied to me.. and now, all you care about is someone else.".

"You were with a lady earlier. So why are you still fucking here?", HoSeok raised his voice.

JungKook stares at HoSeok and said, "That's not the issue. Are you starting to regret it? Regret everything we did?".

"Yes! I guess I was a fool for believing your lies and thought that you were finally being sincere with me but no. You lied again!".

HoSeok was holding his tears as much as he can when JungKook grabs his hand while holding it.

"HoSeok.. Don't say things that you'll regret.", JungKook said and HoSeok pulled his hand away.

"I won't blame you. Because it was my fault too, to go on with it.", HoSeok said.

Without both of them knowing, NamJoon arrived and he sees HoSeok talking to JungKook outside of his apartment.

"Yah, Jeon JungKook. I don't want to see you or your face ever again.", HoSeok said and walks past JungKook back to his apartment.

JungKook starts to get emotional as he hears what HoSeok said.

'At this moment, I realized.. I messed everything up.', JungKook thought.

HoSeok steps inside his apartment and threw his bag aside before leaning on the wall when his phone rang.

He checks and saw that it was Yoongi. He answered it right away.

"HoSeok.. Are you okay? Do you need to come over?".

HoSeok sighed as he held his tears back again and clenched his fists.

"Why did you have to beat JungKook up? Do you really need to use violence with him?", HoSeok said.

"He hurt you, didn't he? No one should hurt you like that.".

HoSeok walks to his couch and said, "Yeah. And you did hurt me too.. You don't have to do that, Yoongi. We could settle things differently.".

HoSeok hangs up the phone without hearing what Yoongi had to say and drops to the ground as he cried heavily.

"Fuck everything..", HoSeok muttered as he lays his head on the couch.

Then, he hears the door opening and he looks up to see NamJoon coming in, with a worried look on his face.

"I'm sorry, but your door was unlocked.", NamJoon said and he came forward to HoSeok before sitting infront of him.

"What happened this time, HoSeok?", NamJoon asked and HoSeok couldn't answer him.

"Did... both of them hurt you?", NamJoon asked again and HoSeok nods.

NamJoon sighed and looks at HoSeok who couldn't stop crying.

"Hobi.. can I hug you?", NamJoon asked and HoSeok nods right away.

Before NamJoon could open his arms, HoSeok hugs NamJoon right away and they embraced each other for a while with HoSeok crying into NamJoon's shoulder.

"It will be okay, Hobi. Don't worry.", NamJoon said as he pats HoSeok on the back, comforting him.

"Thank you, NamJoon. For being here atleast.", HoSeok said as he was slowly calming himself down.

- The Next Day -

JungKook woke up from his long sleep at his own rented apartment and noticed that Rose had called him a few times.

He sat up and called Rose to give her a update.

"Rose.. I came back to my apartment. Sorry. I'll see you later.", JungKook said and hangs up without hearing what Rose had to say.

He sighed as he couldn't forget what happened and he got out of bed to get ready for school.

JungKook takes his phone and decided to give HoSeok a call but the phone was turned off.

"I'll talk to him in school then.", JungKook said and he went to get changed.

A while later, Jimin and TaeHyung were holding hands to class when they see Luna and her friends being happy for them.

"Wow! Congratulations both of you! You guys looked sweet!", Luna said and TaeHyung smiled shyly while Jimin thanked them.

Then, both of them sees JungKook walking to class and TaeHyung knew something was wrong.

Luna and her friends heads to class first and TaeHyung went to his best friend to find out what happened.

"Why the long face?", TaeHyung asked and JungKook sighed while he looked around.

"Where's HoSeok?", JungKook asked and TaeHyung pats him on the shoulder.

"You guys fought again?", TaeHyung said and JungKook nods.

JungKook didn't see HoSeok in class and he was about to ask TaeHyung again until Jimin came.

"HoSeok hyung.. took a break from school. I'm not sure how many days but he will be back before recital performance.", Jimin explained.

JungKook knew that HoSeok was too hurt to come to school and he felt upset with himself.

Jimin came forward with his hands in his pocket and said, "Jeon.. Are you really into HoSeok or not?".

JungKook turned to look at Jimin and said, "Yes. I am.".

Jimin smirked and TaeHyung knew what Jimin was thinking of.

"If you're really sincere with HoSeok hyung, go after him. Make sure he comes back for the recital. Me and TaeHyung will keep you update on class.", Jimin said with a smile.

"He went back to old hometown to visit his grandmother. You'll find him there.", Jimin continued.

JungKook nods and thanked Jimin as they shook hands after a while.

"I'm giving you my trust, JungKook.", Jimin said and JungKook smiled before leaving the school to go after HoSeok.

At the same time, Yoongi was also packing up to head somewhere.

"Are you sure HoSeok would be there?", Mr Min asked as he gave Yoongi's backpack to him.

"HoSeok's happy place is his grandmother's home. I have to fix what I broke, Appa.", Yoongi said.

Mr Min placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder and comforts him.

Yoongi sighed and said, "Appa, I really love him.".

Mr Min smiled at Yoongi and nods his head.

"I don't want you to get your hopes too high.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 10.1K 29
After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance.
7.3K 230 24
Two years, no calling, no text Until one day they see eachother again ( Smuts maybeee, mpreg)
843K 20.2K 37
❝I fell in love with the playboy.❞ » completed « ! currently editing !
6.3K 378 7
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DISCONTINUED Jeon Jungkook; Angst; Romance ©...