Unbroken (Marina)

Від marina_ship69

Captain Maya Bishop AKA Firefighter Barbie has always been a loan wolf, everything she has done, she has done... Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy

Chapter Two

8K 178 29
Від marina_ship69

Carina walked Andrew back to the hospital, by the looks on his hand it could be broken, the cuts definitely needed cleaning up. The siblings walked into the ER and were greeted by Dr Bailey. "DeLucas's, why are you back here?" She asked.
"Is Link here?" Andrew asked showing Bailey his hand.
"What is it with you men and fighting? I'll page him, go to bed two" she laughed then walks off.

"So you and Maya?" Carina asked "what's that about?"

"Oh nothing, I've helped her out with... with some personal issues" he answered hesitantly

"With her papa?"

Andrew looked at her confused. "Well you only punched him after he mentioned him" Carina shrugged.

"Okay yes with her papa but that's all I'm saying Carina. It's not my place to talk about it" he smiled.

Link had a look at Andrew's hand "Well it's not broken but those cuts are pretty deep. I'm guessing his tooth caught you. I'll get Avery to stitch them up."

"Thank you" Carina smiled.

"So who did you punch?" He laughed.

"Gibson... the firefighter" Andrew sneered.

"Well I hope he deserved it" Link gave them a final nod before leaving.

—-

Andy walked Maya to the station but Maya told her to go home. She just wanted to be alone right now.
Maya walked into her office before falling onto her chair, her head in her hands on the desk. She let out a sob, and before she knew it, her eyes were filled with tears, her face soaking wet. She let all her emotion out, there was no holding back.

"Get a grip Maya" she said to herself. "Stop spinning. Eyes forward". Maya tried to focus on the work she had to do, she tried for over and hour but in the end she decided to head to the gym. She got on the treadmill and started running and running. The speed getting faster and faster.

She looked up at her watch, she had been on there for over an hour, just running.

Running was her safe space, her stress reliever, which is quite ironic considering her dad forced her run and now she is running because of her dad.

After a good two hour workout she headed back down to her office. There was no avoiding the work that had to be done, even if it meant staying up all night to do it. 5am rolled by and Maya was still at the station. She finally decided that she had done enough work and headed home.

She was not looking forward to the next shift, knowing Jack would be there made her anxious. She was Captain, she was in charge but even being able to punish him made her feel hurt.

She hopped into bed looking at her phone one last time. There was a text off Andrew

Andrew - Hope you're okay Maya.

Maya - Yeah I'm okay. Thank you Andrew :)

Andrew - No worries at all. Call me if you need me.

Maya - how's the hand?

Andrew - It's fine, not broken. Have a few stitches though.

Maya - that's good news. Night Andrew

Maya woke up to her alarm going off, it was 8:00am.
She groaned wishing she's slept more. She rolled out of bed and headed straight for the shower. She had a quick brisk shower before making a smoothie and heading to work. Today was the day she would have to face Jack. She wasn't sure how this was going to work out.

She pulled up parking her car. There was a knock on the window "Andy hey"

"Hey cap.... How you doing?"

"Morning Hererra. I'm okay" Maya sighed.

"I didn't hear you get in? What are you going to do about Gibson?"

"I'm not sure yet.."

"Captain, Maya, you can't have him speaking to you like that. He's angry and okay I get that but right now he can't be trusted" The brunette said before heading up the stairs.

Maya walked into her office, slinging her bag down in her bunk. Quickly getting changed into her uniform. There was a knock on the door. "Yes?"

"Maya.."

"It's Captain" Maya snapped

"Captain" Jack walked in looking sheepish. A nice cut on his lip that had been stitched up with a few stitches.

"What do you want Gibson?" The blonde asked firmly.

"I want to apologise-". Maya interrupted "Go home Gibson. Take the week. Get your head sorted"

"What no, I'm fine" he argued.

"Are you disobeying an order lieutenant?"

"No.. no Captain" Jack sighed.

"Dismissed"

Jack left slamming the door behind him. Maya got herself together before joining the others.
"We're a man down today guys so we need to work extra hard okay. Jack is taking some personal days" the captain announced.

"He was just here" Miller asked confused.

"Yes he was now he isn't. Hughes, Montgomery ladder, Ruiz, Herrera engine and as were a man down I will be on aid car with Warren"

There was a choir of "yes captains" before Maya made herself a coffee and headed back down to her office.

"Capy cap" Andy shouted after her.

"You're lucky you're you calling me that" Maya laughed.

The two walked into Maya's office closing the door so that had some privacy.

"You only aid aid car so you can go see Carina" Andy laughed.

"I am not" Maya laughed sipping her coffee.

"So spill, what happened? Why is Gibson not here?"

"I sent him home" Maya shrugged

"Why?"

Maya rolled her eyes, it was a stupid question.

"Okay I know why but what happened?" She asked sitting in the chair in front of the captain.

"He came in, he said he wants to apologise, I didn't let him and told him to go home".

"Right okay, so-"

"ENGINE 19, LADDER 19, AID CAR"

Everyone ran to their positions quickly changing and jumping in their vehicles.

"What we got cap?"

"Fire in a middle school, flames are visible. Suspected kitchen fire. No reported casualties"

The team hopped out of their engines. Maya headed straight for the head teacher. "Captain Maya Bishop. Do we know what happened?" Maya asked the head teacher.

"Fryer fire I think" the teacher shrugged.

Maya rolled her eyes and walked away "helpful".

The team successfully put out the fire in a good time. They were about to leave when a little boy ran over to Maya. "Miss miss wait!" He shouted.

Maya stoped and walked to him "everything okay buddy?"

"No. Did you get Frankie out?" He asked panicked.

"What? There was someone in there? Where? Where is he?" Maya asked shocked.

"He has asthma, I lost him in the smoke. He ran towards the gym. I tried to help but the teacher wouldn't let me"

"Warren! We have another boy inside, suspected smoke inhalation" she announced over the radio.

"Okay buddy I'm going to go in and look for him. What does he look like?" She asked gearing up.

"Blonde hair and blue eyes. He's only 11. Please help him" the little boy begged.

"Okay buddy, what's your name?"

"Reggie"

"Okay Reggie I'm going to go in and find him, don't worry. Can you go wait with my friend other there? His names Ben, he has a son about your age"

The little boy nodded before running up to Ben.

"Team head back, Warren stay!"

Maya ran into the school, all the flames were extinguished but it was still very smoky in there. "Frankie! Frankie!" Maya called out running towards the gym. "Frankie, my names Maya, I'm a fire fighter, I need you to call out buddy"

She stopped when she heard little cries. She entered the locker room to find the little boy crawled up into a ball on the floor in the corner.

"Hey Frankie" Maya said softy. "I'm Maya, I'm a firefighter" she crouched down next to him.

"Are you hurt?"

He nodded softly.

"Can you tell me where? I've been told you have asthma too, how's your breathing?"

He held his chest tightly. "Okay buddy, here put this on" she handed him a mask, "this will help you breath".

"That looks like a pretty bad burn on your arm, can I take a look please?" The captain asked sweetly.

"What's going on cap?" Ben asked over the radio.

"Yep I've found him Warren. He's having trouble breathing and 3rd degree burn on right arm"

He slowly lifts his arm up to show Maya "Okay buddy, now we need to get out of here and take you to the hospital"

"No!" He shouted "No hospital!" He cried then suddenly gasping for air.

"Hey hey, shhh, it's okay Frankie" Maya cooed.

"Can we go outside then to my aid car? So I can take a proper look?"

He nodded his head, "Okay I'm going to carry you okay?"

Maya gently picked the boy up, cradling him in her arms, he tucked his body into her chest. "Keep the mask on Frankie".
The captain carried the boy out placing him down on the gurney.
"That's going to need treatment Maya" Ben said concerned after looking at Frankie's arm.

"Hey Frankie. We will need to take you to the hospital okay. That arm is going to need a bit more care than what we have here"

"No hospital" he breathed out.

"What's wrong with hospitals Frankie? Is there a reason you don't want to go?" Maya asked sitting down next to him.

"Scared" he said shyly.

"There's no need to be scared, the doctors at Grey Sloan are amazing and Friendly. They'll take good care of you" Maya smiled rubbing the boys arm gently.

"Will you come?" He whispered.

"Of course I will. I'll be there the entire time" she reassured him, gaining a little smile on the boys face.

Maya sat next to the little boy the whole ride to the hospital, she showed him pictures of the team, some silly, some happy snd some sad but Frankie seemed to enjoy it so Maya was happy.

They arrive at Greg Sloan and the back doors swung open. A look of panic on the little boys face. "Maya. I'm scared" he said hiding behind the captain. Maya quickly pulling him into her chest.

"What we got Bishop?" Dr Hunt asked pulling the gurney out with Bishop still sat on it. Warren had already given the hospital a heads up about the boy being nervous and scared.

"11 year old boy, smoke inhalation with asthma, 3rd degree burn to his right forearm from a grease fire" Maya announced still sat on the gurney.

Dr Hunt wheeled them into the ER before putting them in bed five. There was a lot of people there, Dr Hunt and his five interns.
Owen tried to reach out to Frankie arm but he pulled away falling into Maya. "No doctors Maya, I don't want doctors!"

"Hey hey hey Frankie, you need to calm down alright buddy. Talk to me. What's wrong?" Maya soothed, rubbing circles in his back.

"I don't want him" Frankie whispered pointing at Owen.

"What's wrong with Dr Hunt bud?" Maya whispered back.

"I like you Maya, can I have someone like you?" He asked softy.

Owen smiled, he understood. He sent all the interns away so Frankie would be calmer. "I'll send Dr DeLuca, she's helping in the pit today" he smiled before walking off to page Carina.

"He's gone to get a lady doctor for you Frankie, that's what you wanted right?" Maya asked, she felt him nod his head carefully.

"Man doctors are bad" he whimpered.

"Why is that bud?" Maya asked curiously.

"Man doctor killed my momma" he sobbed into Maya chest. To make him more comfortable, Maya took her jacket off leaving her in a T-shirt. He instantly gripped onto her collar. "What about your Daddy? Is he still around?"

"Yeah he is, he's at work right now though"

Before Maya could ask anymore questions Carina turned up in her pink scrubs.

"Captain Bishop" she smirked.

"Dr DeLuca" she smiled "Hey Frankie, this is Dr DeLuca, she's really nice, she will take care of you okay?"

He slowly loosened his grip from Maya's shirt then sitting up by himself.

Carina treated the boys burn wounds and made sure his chest was all okay. Frankies father turned up which made Frankie a lot more settled. Maya was about to leave and head back to the station when Carina came running after her.

"Maya!"

She stopped turning to face the brunette

"What are you doing after work?" Carina asked with a cheeky smile.

"Going for a run but nothing else... why?" She asked curiously.

"You want to go for a drink?" Carina asked with a hopeful smile.

May paused, she wanted to say yes but "Sorry Carina... I don't date" Maya sighed.

"I'm asking you to go for a drink Maya not to move in with me" the Italian laughed.

Maya thought about it, "fuck it, sure. 7pm at Joe's" Maya winked before walking off.

"Oh and Maya!" Carina shouted, Maya turned around "You look good in those" Carina winked then walked away.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3M 36.9K 154
Finally accepting that her long term relationship with Carina is the best thing yet to happen to her. Captain Maya Bishop comes across the big next c...
5.1K 155 9
Mason Bishop and his girlfriend had a baby boy while they were homeless and still doing drugs. As they love drugs more then they took you to statio...
8.8K 216 44
This story will be triggering. Story includes abuse , eating disorders and foul language The story of Maya Bishop and Carina DeLuca.
167K 3.9K 27
When the playgirl, Danielle, wants something, she will surely get it. She's always up for a challenge whether it's a role in a new show or a hot girl...