it ends with august

Por lilxnana

-- Estella Athena Knight. Always have been a special girl, she attracts the attention of the mafia king in a... Más

h o w d y
A e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y- t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y- s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
e p i l o g u e

n i n e

6.2K 168 28
Por lilxnana

I was only falling in love.

"She's fucking crazy, your two of a kind." Hayes shakes his head as he walks back and forth.

It took fucking two days to put the fire out and she dropped ten more bodies. She's something else.

"She shot your men, hell she burn your club down!" Hayes pointed out.

"Yea, I seem to underestimate the fury of a woman's rage." I shake my head, as I tighten my tie.

Thank god I don't keep important papers at the club, she burnt alive three employees.

Fuck me.
I wish she did.

"You think?"

I fixed my watch, tonight Knight is having a grand opening at his new restaurant and I'm attending, only because I know Athena will be there.

When she burns down my club...fuck another wet fucking dream. It made me want to tie her down and deem for her to respect me.

"They already re-building, I sent out money to the families and titled it as an accidental death." I shrugged it off, people die every day.

Grabbing my eyes, Hayes followed me out of the house, talking the entire time until we got to the restaurant.

Let's get this shit over with.

It was a warm Sunday evening, the church bells rang this morning and I found myself at them.

I don't pray, I have never seen the point when my father would beat my mother or put me and grey through indescribable torture, I prayed for it to stop.

It never did.

I just stood outside the church, like a freaking witch scared to step in because I thought I would literally burn.

My gaze focused on the ground of the car, my mother sat next to me holding my hand tight, my father had a tight gaze on my cheek half the time.

He's opening a restaurant, I need to be here. I went weeks without speaking to him, and I still don't plan to.

I could see Olivia in a daze looking out the windows, and grey was typing away on his phone.

"I want you on your best behavior, Estella." My father's voice came to my ears as the car came to a stop.

I held back a petty response and only nod my head, putting on a facade just like my mother.

As I stepped out of the car, just for Olivia to pushed me and nearly knocked me over.

I felt a hand gripped me. "You can burn a building down but barely can walk on your two feet."

I tensed at the voice, his voice rushed through me in a way I don't like but can't stop it from happening.

It feels illegal for his touch to burn like this, and it's a crime that I like.

If someone was to read my mind I would hate that they would know I like how his hands feel when he touches me, it's a freaking sin.

I stepped away from him, not saying a word. I walked into the restaurant, looking over my shoulder to see a very confused August.

I just feel exhausted, mentally exhausted.

I felt his stoic gaze on my cheek as everyone walks into the restaurant.

He came up behind me, I took a large breath as his words hit me. "Are you giving me the silent treatment, Athena?"

I might as well be, any other day I can take him and the insults but today I just woke up completely drained.

"Do you like it?" My father's voice came to my ears, I looked around at the restaurant.

The interior was pretty, with white chairs and gold table covers. The walls were mainly white with specks of black and gold.

"It's amazing, honey." My father came up to my mother's side.

My family already filled the restaurant, August and his cousin were practically outsiders, only guests.

"You should find your seat on the name tags." My father says to everyone.

I start to look for mine, it was near a window as I sat down I looked at who was sitting next to me and my stomach tighten.

I hate my life, I feel like my father did this on purpose, August sat down next to me, I didn't miss the amusement that filled his eyes.

His legs spread, I believe they call this man spread meaning his-

Oh my god.

Good thoughts  Stella, you went to Church this morning.

They talked about, the whole evening yet I just wanted to go home and sleep.

I picked at my food like a child, my knee bounce under the table.

I felt his hands grip my thigh stopping the motion, I looked up at him as he narrowed his eyes at me.

I pushed his hands off my thigh, even if I secretly liked it there. A little devil on my shoulder wanted to grab his hand and place it back.

"Are you going to ignore me the whole night?" August's voice came to my ears, it was low and dark.

I turned my head only for him to be so close to me, when did he get so close to me?

Sitting next to him enough was making my stomach twist and my chests tighten, my plus quicken smelling his mint breath.

When I didn't reply he spoke again. "Play with me."

It came out dark and low, I almost gave in. If it wasn't for me to follow his gaze as he looked out the window.

His eyebrows frowned and his eyes widen, a black SUV drove by slowly.

The first thing that caught my eyes was my family's crest tattooed on the arm.

August's voice filled the room. "scendi."
Down.

August grabbed my head pushing it down, screams and gunfire filled the restaurant.

Everyone was dreaming and shouting but I only listen to August's voice.

Get down, stay down Athena.

He was on top of me, I hid my face in his chest as the glass broke out. I could hear my heart in my ears. My breathing was rough and raspy.

Everything stopped the gunfire and shouting, and the glass.

Everyone slowly stood up, my eyes were so wide I felt like my soul popped out of my body.

I felt hands grasped my face, my eyes locked with the blood on his white shirt.

The panic rise in my chest, I wanted to ask multiple questions but I couldn't speak.

"Are you okay?" August repeats, my ears were ringing.

His eyes scanned over my body, first at my head. I felt blood drip down my face but it didn't even hurt.

His hands roam my body checking for anything. "Fuck." He gritted, holding my arm.

I looked down at it, I got shot?

August mouth out words in Italian, I wanted to hear what he has to say but my ears were ringing so loud.

He grabbed me, I looked around at the room, four bodies my uncle and aunts and cousins laid out on the floor.

Just before August pushed me out the door I locked eyes with papas.

He sat there, calm like none of this ever mattered with the corner of his lips lifted into a small smirk, not a scratch on him.

Oh my god.

Three chapters in a day, be freaking proud.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

248K 4.1K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
343K 4.4K 47
[𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] Once lovers, now enemies, but their love was stronger. Milana Levine used to be one of the most well known assassins in N...
1M 26.9K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...
2.4M 40.9K 23
"Darkness can't drive out darkness, only light can do that." ............................. He was invisible, ambitious, a cold-hearted murderer who w...