dreamnotfound oneshots (and o...

By feistylilianna

hi there will be smut, fluff and a bunch of swearing from everyone besides badboyhalo who is in this and or c... More

just a little (corpsekkuno smut!)
apologies (pls read)
mask (dream not found fluff)
laser tag (fluff dreamnotfound)
swimming (smut dnf)
snapchat (dnf lemon)
punishment (dnf fluff)
sleeping (fluff tubboxtommy)
ignoring (dnf fluff)
opposite teams (angst karlnap)
at the park (readerxwilbursoot fluff)
arguments (multiple ships angst then fluff)
detention (skephalo angsty fluff)
Hunter vs hunted (multiple ships)
highschool (fluff)
endgame (idk)
song i dont know (fluffy angst)
grumpy (fluffy angst dnf)
have i fucked up? (angst, fluff)
im sorry (part 2 of have i fucked up?)
im changing this book (still staying as mcyt!)
pov: different mcyts reacting to you crying (fluffy angst)
me or the discs (angsty fluff) (tommyxtubbo)
Idk
#technosupport :(
ive reached an all time low (feret angst)
why are you being so mean? (skephalo fluff)
ignoring 2.0 (karlnap fluff)
Tommy's funeral (angst)
hey there karl (angst fluffy, karlnap)
cock cage ;) (karlnap, smut)
home is where the heart is (angst, fluff reader x sleepy bois)
hes gone crazy (angst) (all the manhunt people)
it was a mistake (reader x Wilbur soot angst fluff)
don't hurt me... (readerxranboo, angst,fluff)
new school (fluff, tubbo x reader)
show me (slimebur lime)
my theory for Wilbur's new arg. turning this into a oneshot!
George (dnfxdreamxd angst fluff)
stop going out! (dnf fluff, smut and ig angst)
Bow for me (technoxy/n fluff)
Please read this will explain.
So.

angry (smut dnf)

36 0 0
By feistylilianna

yes finally a smut! it also is a soft smut saying this is technically the first smut ive wrote in a while so yea.

kinks: praise, slight overstim, thigh riding 

George's pov: 

i lay on mine and dreams shared bed on my stomach. i couldn't be asked to get out out of bed but saying dream went down stairs an hour ago makes me wanna go down stairs. 

i thought about it for a minute before deciding i cant be lazy all the time and got out of bed. i open the door to our bedroom and walk out. 

i glance in dreams studio seeing him not there so he must be in the living room. i place a hand on the railing and start slowly walking downstairs. 

"dream!" i call out. "what do you want!" he shouted back. well that was un expected. "um what do you want for um lunch! i was thinking we could" "i don't care enough George now just fuck of" 

dream cut me of. umm what. he never acts like this. "what?" i say more of a question. what did i do wrong? did i disturb him? "i said fuck of!" i back of a little and just nod walking back upstairs.

 i walk into our bedroom and shut the door slightly slamming it. i place the palm of my hands against the door and slide down it until i was sat on the floor.

 what the fuck just happened. dreams never that rude to me. yea sure jokingly but that didn't sound like a joke.

 what did i do wrong? "George you fucking prick!" dream shouted causing me to jump. "w...w..what!" i call back with fear laced in my voice. 

this is the first time I've actually been scared to be around dream! "i told you to put the laundry in the washing machine!" he shouted back. 

"i...im sorry ill um.. d...do i..it r..right now!" i call back wanting this to end. i didn't want to fight with him hes my boyfriend! hes never acted like this hes usually soft and gently towards me.

 he always spoke softly to me. now what's happened. "never mind I've done it now!" he shouted back. i don't respond and just curl up in a ball.

 my legs buried in my chest with y arms wrapped around them. hugging them tighter than i even hugged dream. 

mostly because i didn't want to suffocate him. i lay my head back against the door my sobs getting louder. at this point dream could probably hear me. like he would care anyways. 

dreams pov

y'know when you cringe that much that you face contorts into disgust. that's what happened to me.

 i was disgusted with my self. disgusted with this stupid challenge. hearing my boyfriend cry because of me was the worst thing imaginable to me. 

oh right you probably don't know what this challenge is. me and 3 of my friends skeppy, sapnap and eret decided it would be 'funny' to see how long we could go by being mean to our boyfriends for the day.

 we all knew we would break at some point but we all agreed that we all have to give up at the same time. for example if skeppy wanted to stop but the rest of us didn't then he would have to continue until we wanted to stop. 

anyway i was thinking of quitting soon but i couldn't because of my friends. maybe i should call them and ask. i drag my phone out of my sweat pants pocket. 

and dial in my friends numbers. "hello?" erets deep voice sprung from the phone. "hey eret um how are you holding up?" i ask rubbing the back of my neck not expecting only eret to answer.

 "well not good saying fundy has left the house without telling me and now i have no idea where he is!" eret exclaimed.

 "holy fuck man! im thinking of stopping as George is crying in our bedroom after i was a bit harsh on him" eret nodded in response. 

"should we ask the others if they want to quit?" eret asked. "we can go on a little longer eret besides the others with most likely say they want to continue" i sigh. 

"hmm true....ok ill call in an hour dream! good luck" i say goodbye as well before ending it. i could still hear George's cry's echo throughout the walls. 

i need to take my mind of this. i hear a door open and close and i see a beutiful figure walking down the stars still sniffing and trying to stop crying. 

"h...hey c....clay" he muttered rubbing his eyes until they were red. i don't respond and just scoff. god i hated this so much.

georges pov

"c...can y....you t...tell me w...what I've d...done wrong? please" i ask fiddling with my fingers nervously. I'm more nervous than when i had my first kiss. 

more nervous than when i asked dream out. more nervous than when i almost got put into literal handcuffs! more nervous than ever.

 and that's saying something. "pff i thought i told you to fuck of!" i flinch at the sudden anger dream unleashed on me.

 "I'm sorry" i sob. "ill leave you alone" after that i once again go back upstairs. i walk back into our bedroom but not to cry like i did last time.

 to call someone. and that someone being tommy. i don't know why i mean hes a child! he cant help! but i call him anyway.

 "hello gogy!" tommy shouts in his energetic voice. I'm assuming he was out with people as i heard wind and chatter happening in the back round. 

"hi tommy um has dream been acting.. weird around you or anything? has he been more angry?" i ask trying to sound calm instead of upset.

 "no why is everything ok?" his energy soon left as he spoke he sounded more concerned now about the chatter around him died down.

 the wind still there though. "well no um dream has been more snappy and angry at me, would shout at me whenever i would ask him a question or simply said hi, i was wondering if he was acting the same to you?" tommy sighed before chuckling nervously. 

"look George i know I'm not the right person to be talking to you about this but dream does love you! if he didn't then why is he still with you? ill talk to him if i makes you feel better" i smile slightly at his words. at least someone cares.

 "ok thanks tommy but i think he does want to break up, hes just to nervous to tell me" my thoughts flood with all the happy memories of me and dream making me tear up more.

 "come on George dream loves you with every fibre of his body! he doesn't want to break up i can assure you, go get a snack or take deep breaths calm yourself please" god I'm really talking to a child about this.

 but i listen and take deep breaths to calm down. "ill go talk to dream and you just go on your phone or something" tommy ended the call after that.

 i sigh and decide to listen but to do something first. i sit at my desk and pull out a piece of paper and a pen and start to write.

dreams pov

i was scrolling through twitter trying to forget the situation me and George were in when an unexpected call from tommy appears.

 "tommy?" i say in question. "WHAT THE FUCK DREAM YOU PRICK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO GEORGE HES REALLY SAD MAN!" he screamed from the other end of the phone. 

shit. "listen tommy its fine alright calm down" "CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN GEORGE THINKS YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM!" i drop the phone and froze.

a constant shout of hello coming from the phone as well. "wait really!" i shout picking the phone back up. 

"YES REALLY DO YOU THINK IM LYING! GO AND FUCKING APOLAGISE!" after that he ended the call.

 i run up the stairs about to run into our shared bedroom when i see George walking into the guest bedroom.

 "George are you ok?" i ask. George gets frightened and starts cowering before dashing into the shared bedroom whimpering.

 Jesus I've really made my own boyfriend scared of me. god I've fucked up. i walk into our bedroom and sat on the bed.

 George really kicked himself out of our own bedroom. i notice his phone still on the bed with Tommy's contact still up.

 that was when i see a note peaking out from under Neath it. huh? i grab the note and start to open it. dear dream it read.

I'm sorry for what ever I've done. whether I've done something or not I'm still sorry. can you please let me know what I've done though? ill make up for it what ever i did. i still love you dream. and i hope you still love me to. if you don't that fine. i understand if you want to break up. ill sleep in the guest room saying you hate me now i guess. 

i still love you dream and always will

p.s look after patches when I'm gone

i tear up from the note. god i have messed up. i take a screen shot of the note and send it to my friends. 

dream: image

sapnap: wtf dude! George is really upset huh

eret: god this needs to end 

skeppy: oh i thought we've already ended it

skeppy: oops

dream: are you fucking serious

sapnap: why didn't you fucking tell us!

eret: yea i can finally go and find fundy!

skeppy: sorry i thought i told you guys already

sapnap: well at least i can apologise to Karl

dream: yea same

dream: tommy's really pissed with me

eret: Niki wont leave me alone

skeppy: same with puffy she's still mad even after i apologised!

sapnap: well tubbo threatened to come to mine and Karl's house and beat the shit out of me so I'm assuming hes mad to

dream: god sake right I'm gonna talk to George

i drop my phone in the bed and lightly jog to the guest bedroom. "george..." i mutter placing my hands on the door. i hear George gasp and whimper.

 "George listen I'm really sorry for snapping I'm sorry i made you scared i didn't mean to at all I'm really sorry just can you open the door? ill make up for what I've done! we can cuddle or have a movie night! i know how much you love movie nights" i call out.

 the door made its little click and the door slowly opened revealing a red faced George with his hair all messed up.

 he glanced up at me with a sad smile. he pushed his hair forward against my chest and pushed into it. i gently place my arms around him.

 "can i?" i ask for permission in case he didn't want me to hug him. he slowly nodded his head. a squeeze him tightly but not enough to restrict his breath.

 i smile down at him and slowly move one of my hands to play with his hair. "I'm really sorry georgie.. is it ok if i call you that now?" i ask in the middle of apologising.

 he nods giving me consent. "as i was saying, i hope you can forgive me, i love you georgie and always will, i don't want to break up and never will" i sigh.

 George moves his head to look up at me. "its ok dream, the important thing is that you don't want to break up, i was really considering on packing a bag and leaving" George moved his hands from his side up to my neck hugging it.

 he stood on his tip toes and gave me  peck on the lips. "and I'm lucky you forgave me" i chuckle. "anyway dream, about that 'making it up to me' you owe me a movie night!" George smiled "George those were just some options" i cooed into his ear.

 i move away from it and see a light red appear on his cheeks. "w..what?" he stuttered as i chuckle. "i want to give you something that will make you feel so good" i whisper brushing his hair away from his forehead.

 "mmm~ please" George whimpered making me laugh. "don't worry, you don't have to beg today, this is about making you feel pleasure, you can cum when ever you want to, you don't have to tell me today" i smile softly at him. he smiled back and nodded. 

no ones pov

dream led George to there bedroom and sat down placing George in his lap. "is it ok if i take this of?" dream asks fiddling with the hem of George's top wanting it of.

 "y..yea" George stutters and starts lightly rocking his hips on the thigh he was sat on. he took of George's top and threw it to god knows where and helps George move his hips a little fast.

 George grabs bunches of dreams top in his fists as he continued rocking. "please~ of" he begged hoping dream would listen. "of course baby" dream cooed before sliding it of. 

"god your so pretty georgie, how did i get so luck" dream whispered shoving his head into the crook of George's neck softly nipping and licking at the skin. 

George moaned at the praise and moved his head back trying to keep up a constant pace on dreams thigh. 

"its okay, you've got this baby" George nodded but moaned when dream nibbled at a certain part of his neck. dream smile and started to suck and bit harder on the spot on his neck making George go crazy.

 "dream~ please i wanna b..be filled~" George whined moving faster. "do you really what this baby?" dream asked for consent moving his head from his neck to stare into his eyes. 

"yea~ please" dream smiles and nods removing his and George's pants. "I'm going to prep you alright love?" George nodded and smiled at how dream was being.

 he was usually rough and degraded him a lot but this time he was being soft and caring. "its gonna sting a little but it'll get better, i promise" George whimpered but slowly nodded.

 dream grabbed the lube from out the draw and lathering it onto 3 of his digits. he placed one at his entrance and glance up at George asking for entrance. 

George nodded as dream slowly pushed one finger in leaving it there for George to adjust. he started thrusting his finger forward adding another on as time went on receiving pretty noises from the boy sat on top of him.

 "dream~ please just put it in me!~" George moaned clawing at dreams bare back. "are you sure? it'll hurt George" dream says concerned and worried for his boyfriend.

 "i..its ok just please~ this is about doing what i want right? the put it in me~" George whined. "ok but what do you do if you want me to stop" dream asks removing his fingers from George and lathering up his dick.

 "i say blue but if i cant talk i tap your shoulder 3 times" George responded. "good boy.....so so good" dream smiled and lifted up George's hips over his hard dick.

 "are you ready my love" dream cooed. "yea just ple AHhaH~" George moaned out as dream slowly pulled him down on his dick till he reached the bottom.

 George winced in slight pain with tears forming in his eyes. "hey hey its ok don't cry the pain will go away soon alright, when your ready George" dream states loosening his grip on George's hips.

 after a few minutes George slowly starts bouncing on dream releasing moans from the pair of them. 

"go on George your doing so good" dream cooed helping George move a little faster. "d...dream~ flip me o..over~ i i cant~" George moaned out loud struggling to go at the pace he wants.

 "anything for you my prince" dream cooed gently laying George on his back, dick still in him. he whimpered but it quickly changed into a loud moan as dream snapped his hips forwards clashing with George's ass. 

"AhhHHAah~" he basically screamed as dream thrusted again. he wasn't even going fast. he was going at a slow pace wanting George to enjoy this as much as he was and even more.

 "y...y..you feel so good George~" dream groaned going slightly faster. "drEAm~ Im CUmmiNG~" he screamed trying to hold it back, though dream noticed. 

"d..don't h...hold it baby~ you can cum" dream smiled planting a soft kiss on George's forehead. George nodded before releasing long ropes of cum painting his and dream chest. 

"hold o..on George i...im n..nearly done" again George moaned felling overstimulation cove him before fading slightly as dream cummed right against his prostate.

 he pulled out flopping next to George his breath uneven and heavy. "was that a good enough apology for you George" dream asks jokingly, even after sex hes still the same jokey dream as always.

 George giggled placing a kiss on dreams cheek. "yes it was babe" he chuckled about to climb on dreams chest. 

"we need to clean up first gogy" dream laughed patting George's fluffy hair. "too lazy, wanna sleep" George mumbled his eyes fluttering shut.

 "i guess its only me cleaning up then" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.4K 25
"How do you feel about Fairies?" "I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." "Care to dance?" "You can't be here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
918 2 15
so literally the title is the story,and if i hear that anyone in this story isn't okay with shipping,i will take this down asap :] MESSAGE: none of...
47.2K 1.9K 39
Kingdom AU Description - In a far away world, there are Kingdoms that hold people who have roles - Royalty Villagers Healers Hunters and Chiselers _...
9.4K 123 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...