Wrecked | Minsung

By j-onesunshine

Jisung has a very unfortunate crush on a boy named Lee Minho. Especially when you take into consideration tha... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Fin.

31

1.4K 74 32
By j-onesunshine

Thursday June 6th, 3:15 pm.

That was the time displayed on Jisung's lock screen as he continued to frantically check the time every couple of seconds. He sat on the couch of his livingroom, tapping his right foot nervously as he (im)patiently waited for Changbin to pick him up. The boy had slept surprisingly well that night, exhausted from the amount of socializing he had to do due to his friends' surprise visit. He was thankful for it though, for he had probably worried endlessly in regard to meeting Minho if he hadn't been dead asleep. It'd also make sure he didn't have bags under his eyes, so it was a win-win situation overall.

After what seemed like an eternity, the bell to the front gate rang, signaling the arrival of Changbin. Jisung grabbed his phone, keys and wallet and shoved them all into his pockets as he grabbed a thin jacket. Summer was about to start, but the wind was still pretty chilly as the immense heat was only to arrive at the end of the month.

"I'm off!" He yelled to Miss Kwon as he darted through the door, not waiting for a reply as she knew he'd be out anyways. He waved at Changbin as he closed his door before walking to the front gate. Pressing a button on the small remote attached to his keys, the gate opened slightly and Jisung slipped through as he reached it.

"Hey Jisung, how's it going?"

"Hey hyung, I'm alright... a bit nervous. How about you?"

"I'm good, thanks! I heard the boys helped you unwind a bit yesterday?" Changbin mentioned as the two started walking towards the subway station nearby.
"Yeah, it was a lot of fun, shame you couldn't come because of work."

"Well it's fine, since we get to spend today together right?" Changbin said as he smiled at the younger sweetly. The older boy wouldn't admit it —not out loud at least, but he felt a slight tinge of happiness when he heard that Jisung would've liked him to be there too.

"True." Jisung agreed as they turned the corner, subway entrance becoming visible which caused Jisung's breathing to hitch for a second. He hated public transport. There were just too many people in such a small space and getting out of the metro was his worst nightmare. To push past people and to rush through the narrow doors. He was glad people had enough decency to let those leaving the metro get out before getting on themselves. If that hadn't been the case, Jisung might've never boarded a subway or train ever again.
Changbin seemed to have noticed the slight change in Jisung's behaviour, noting how the boy's now paler face also wore a frown. After giving it a single thought on whether or not to do it, Changbin gently grabbed Jisung's hand and squeezed it a bit.

"Hyu—?"

"I'll keep you safe in there okay? There's nothing to worry about. People are too busy with their phones to look at you anyways."

"T-Thanks." 'God damn, did I have to stutter?' He cursed to himself as the two stepped onto the escalator, starting their descend into the station. Thankfully for Jisung, they only needed to ride two stops before reaching their destination. The station thankfully wasn't as packed, as it was around an hour before the floods of people returning home from work would really start. The pair made it to the platform in no time and waited for two minutes before their metro arrived.
Getting on Changbin pulled Jisung to the opposite side, taking their spot to wait at the other door.

"This way we can leave faster. Plus it's only two stops anyways." Again, the sweet smile creeped its way onto Changbin's face and Jisung couldn't help but return the same smile. The older really knew how to keep Jisung as comfortable as possible.

It didn't take them long before the metro came to a halt at the right station, so the boys quickly got off once they did. Myeondong station would always be one of the busiest, regardless of the time. The small underground shopping center always atracked lots of foreigners, who all came there to get their hands on the newest kpop albums.
The two boys thankfully didn't need to cross through all that and just went up the escalator towards the exit. It was 3:50, so it was unlikely for Minho to be there first. At least, that's what Changbin told Jisung.

"He's the type to be late for everything, so I'm sure he'll be here at 4:10 or something. Maybe I should've told him we'd meet at 3:45..."

"Maybe for next time, hyung. I don't mind having to wait." Jisung lied, hating it with his whole body and soul that he'd have to stand awkwarly in public as people gave him weird looks. Thankfully though, he had Changbin beside him, so it'd make him look less like a loner who had been stood up by whoever he was waiting for. As Changbin stepped off the escalator first, he was the first to be able to look around for his best friend.

"Oh? Minho hyung!" He spoke loudly, which caused Jisung to have almost experience a heart attack whilst simultaneously nearly forgetting to step off the escalator himself. Thankfully he managed to remember he'd make not only himself, but everyone behind him probably fall, and he he stepped off and to the side.
He hadn't seen Minho yet, walking behind Changbin awkwardly as it seemed that the older boy was quite some distance away. A million thoughts raced through the boys' mind.

'What if it's not him? What if he thinks I'm weird now that he's actually seen me? Can I even hold a conversation with him? What the fuck am I supposed to say? Hi??! But that's so awkward... oh fucking hell I'm doome—'

"Hey hyung! I didn't expect you to be on time!"

"Oh shut up Bin, this is a special occasion, I can be a good friend sometimes."

Jisung's eyes were fixated on the ground, not daring to look up. The voice was the exact same, only a lot more playful than the calming tone he'd known.

"Hey, you must be Jisung?" He heard and only then did he look up. It took everything in him to not audibly gasp at the sight of the elder.

It is him.

It really is him. The beautiful brown eyes that, despite Jisung also having the same colored eyes, sparkled prettier than any he'd ever seen before. The sweet smile that would sometimes tuck up in a sly grin when the older would joke around was also there. His hair that looked and felt so soft and fluffy. Jisung stared for about two seconds before the realization finally dawned on him.

'I'm still in love with you.'

"Uhm— Yeah. That's me. I'm Jisung... nice to meet you... M-Minho hyung?" He visibly cringed as he said the last part, causing both older boys to return a smile. They realised that this really wouldn't be easy on the boy, so they shared a quick glance, making sure they would both do the best to make him comfortable.

"Nice to meet you too. Lets start walking to the cafe, yeah?" Minho replied as he turned around slightly, physically asking the boys to follow him. Changbin quickly changed his position to the left of the youngest, which caused Jisung to walk in the middle alongside both him and Minho. The younger was very nervous, not daring to glance to his right as if he didn't want to believe the real Minho was next to him.

"I'm really excited to see the cats, I'm not going to lie." The oldest boy spoke, an attempt at making small talk with Jisung as well as easing the obvious tension in the air.

"You like cats?" The youngest asked quietly, to which he received a loud snort from his left.

"Minho hyung is practically a cat himself."

"... I have three cats— don't listen to that weirdo over there." Minho playfully glared at Changbin, who just shrugged as he laughed in return.

"Oh, cool! I don't have pets because my parents are really busy... but I've always wanted a cat."

"Then going to a cat cafe seems to have been the perfect date for today!" The boy said it so casually Jisung didn't even pick it up, but Changbin wasn't about to let it slide.

"Date?! Hyung, this is your first meeting, you don't think you're moving a bit quick?! And besides, would I be the third-wheel here? I don't wanna~!" He whined near the end, trying to be cute. It just caused both boys to cringe a bit, but they secretly thought it was quite funny.

"I didn't mean it like that Bin. But if you're so uncomfortable being the third-wheel, you could leave?" Minho snickered at the end of his sentence, daring his best friend to give a good response.

"Maybe when I'm sure you two aren't awkward with each other. Until then, this dwaekki is staying."

"What the hell is a dwae—"

"Don't ask. Trust me."

At this point they'd arrived at the cafe. Minho opened the door and allowed the other two boys to enter. After 'checking in' the three went to their designated room, Minho purposefully sitting down next to Jisung. The younger was nervous, but it couldn't do any harm.

Right?

———————————————————————————

Sorry it's been a while. Bad mental space thingz. So sorry the chapter is a bit short too. Next episode will be the full date, hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 11.9K 34
"im lonely, gay, and looking for a boyfriend. slide into my dms" Lee Minho + Han Jisung
362K 15.1K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...
121K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...
267K 11K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...