UNSPOKEN PLEASURE | JIKOOK [✓]

By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
°PROLOGUE°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°PT² :23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°FINAL°

°15°

4.9K 336 118
By NXIMIHUDX

I Don't Know How You Do It,
But I Forever Ruined By You.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"You mean like a real kiss?" Namjoon asked as he stared at his friend who was now, drinking at least five glasses already. "Yeah, last time I d-did it first but today, he's the one who kisses me." Jungkook said giggling remember how his Jimin got bolder this time but is not like he would mind it.

He secretly loves it.

"Aish, I don't care Jungkook but please, don't touch the boy, he's your student for god's sake!" Namjoon said as he runs his finger through his hair frustration clear on his face, well... Everyone in the town knows that popular kid Park Jimin because there's only one school in this whole goddam town.

"Hyung, you need to see him! I didn't even touch him yet. But his body already screaming for it... Oh, I wonder how tight he is..." Jungkook said and Namjoon snatched the alcohol glass in his hand, believing the male was already completely drunk because he was talking nonsense.

"Hey~" An unknown voice interrupted them with slutty voice, catching both males' attention. It was a beautiful boy wearing a choker and crop top, revealing his pale tummy with piercing in the middle of it.

Not to say how his tight short pants only cover half of his peachy ass. In other words, the female was sexy. "What?" Jungkook asked as he rolled his eyes, trying to ignore the pleasure-waiter. "What's wrong with this world nowadays? They leave handsome man all alone~" The boy said as he brushed his long fingers on Jungkook shoulder, bringing shivers through his back.

"How about... I give you something special?" The man said and moved his body closer towards Jungkook who was already not in his right state of mind. "Hmm... What kind of special are we talking about?" Jungkook teased back, realized his pants tighten by the view in front of him.

By now, Namjoon has already left them alone... Unable to hold the tension around.

"I don't know maybe something that you would like..." The male whispered at Jungkook ears, slightly nibbled on it after- caused Jungkook to growled how good it's feeling. "What is your name?" Jungkook asked as his dominant aura surrounded him instantly and his hands immediately wrapped around the male's petite waist.

"Ji-Wook." The male answered, keeping his sultry stare, loving how Jungkook reflects his dominance which is exactly his type of customer. "Well, Ji-Wook... How do you spell ME?" Jungkook asked and Ji-Wook frowned upon the question but answer it either way.

"M. E."

"Good, now remove the D." Jungkook said smirking caused Ji-Wook to raised his eyebrows in confusion. "There's no D in ME?" Ji-Wook asked hesitantly as Jungkook chuckle and move closer to him, wipe out whatsoever space they have between them, and brought his mouth to the male's neck. "Yet." He added, using his sexy deep voice bringing shivers through Ji-Wook back, feeling his knees almost weakened.

"So how much more for me to get your dick inside me?" Ji-Wook replied boldly, loving how Jungkook was so dominant and handsome compared to his others customers that usually a father or even an old man. Yuck, now that he thinks it back- he might wanna puke.

"What's your name either way?" He asked and Jungkook kisses his neck before moving his mouth to the male's ears, slowly brushing his lips against the male's neck skin. "Call me Master." He growled lowly and the male moans, unable to handle the amount of tension around them.

Before he could say anything, Jungkook stand up and grabbed his hand before walking out of the club, dragging the male outside- couldn't handle the way his dick touched anymore. Besides, he's drunk, he didn't even realize what the hell he is doing right now.

Well, only for now.

Reaching Jungkook's house, he didn't give Ji-Wook any time as he pushed the male inside his house, pinning him against the door as he kisses him hungrily.

"Ahh~" Ji-Wook moans and moves his hands towards Jungkook pants, zipping them open, revealing Jungkook hard dick that immediately pops out from the clothes, leaving him only with his boxer's. "You're so impatient~" Jungkook teased as he kissed the male neck, leaving hickeys all over, already losing his mind.

"Fuck me already!" Ji-Wook whined and Jungkook didn't need to ask twice as he slipped his hands below the male thighs and lift him up, walking towards the nearest couch and lay him there softly. He then pushes his jeans down along with his boxer, revealing his throbbing dick that stands straightened than the Burj Khalifa tower.

Jungkook them continue to leave wet kissed on the male's neck before slowly moving his hands to the male waist and tuckered the male's pants, slowly sliding it down and just as he imagined, Ji-Wook didn't wear anything under it revealing the peachy ass with his pink hole.

---------++++----------------------++++---------

YOU CAN READ STARTING FROM HERE!!

---------++++----------------------++++---------

He aligned his hard dick to the male's hole- about to enter it when Jimin face suddenly enter his mind and hits him like a truck.

"Fuck!" He screamed as he back away and quickly wears his pants, shocked by what he almost did caused Ji-Wook to look at him in confusion. "What's wrong~" Ji-Wook asked seductively and Jungkook back away, alarmingly looking at him. "I'm sorry but here..." Jungkook said and he takes out few notes that were more than enough, giving them to Ji-Wook and open his house door wide for the male to get out.

"What happened?" Ji-Wook asked looking at Jungkook as he moves towards him but Jungkook only back away more caused his heart to stung a little bit. "Please~ I'm not in the right state of my mind! I already have a boyfriend... And I love him too much to even cheat on him." Jungkook begged and funny thing is that he implied Jimin as his boyfriend even though they are completely nothing.

Even in his drunk state, Jimin still didn't get out of his head.

"Thank you for the money but I must say, your boyfriend is so lucky to have you..." Ji-Wook said and patted Jungkook's shoulder awkwardly before smile a little and walk out of the house, understanding. No, Ji-Wook isn't mad, in fact, he's far away from it. He thinks it's so sweet of someone to think about their partner even when they're in a drunk state.

Because normally, drunk people won't care about that and it leads them to cheat on their partner, and the fact that this is the first customer that ever did that really amazed him. He walks out of the house with a smile on his face as he glances at Jungkook's door once more before walk away.

"Hope you both will be married soon..." He mumbled and continue to walk back towards the club, even though he didn't know who is the one Jungkook talk about but still he believes they belong to each other. He could see Jungkook's eyes shine when he spat about his partner and for someone like Ji-Wook, it proved enough.

On the other hand, Jungkook was punching the wall over and over, thinking how stupid is he to even brought someone other than Jimin to fuck. He doesn't know why but he feels bad about it- it's not as he betrays the boy or something because they clearly don't have an affectionate relationship yet still...

"What are you doing Jungkook?!" He yelled to himself, practically overreacting imagined if Jimin suddenly walks inside his house even though he knows that will never happen but what could he do?

He's longing for the boy so much he couldn't even fuck anyone else.

Back in Taehyung's house, it's already night and Jimin still didn't want to get up from his bed. The image of Jungkook kisses him in the red room, replaying over and over inside his head without giving him a break. People said, you can control your mind but in Jimin's case, the boy badly wanted to remove the memory but he couldn't.

He keeps question why his mind won't forget what happened back then but the papers remain blank, waiting for any ink to answer. Somehow deep down, he knows, is not the paper remains blank but he is the one who doesn't want to know the answer himself.

Because he actually knows, his heart is replaying the scene- not his mind.

"It's already night. We have to eat..." Taehyung said breaking the silence as right now, they're laying on his bed looking at the ceiling with questions and thoughts filled his mind. Taehyung, on the other hand, was filled with ways to make Jimin realize but he couldn't get any... He has a bunch of it but he needs to use the 'slow unnoticed by people' way which he still thinks about it.

"Yeah! Besides I'm fucking hungry!" Jimin said as he abruptly sits up along with Taehyung who smile, hearing the boy's response but frowned upon the smile Jimin display- it didn't reach his crescent eyes. If there are many things Taehyung knows, recognizing a fake smile is one of them.

For someone who lives with Jimin for years since they're still children- he knows well if the boy is really happy or forced him to. Every time Jimin smile, Taehyung noticed his crescent eyes will be half-closed and it will shine brighter than the moon.

It was beautiful...

But judging by his state right now, he knows Jimin was forcing himself to be strong, to forget everything that happens, to keep restricting and close off from everyone about what he really felt. As a buddy, Taehyung will never like this type of Jimin, he's rather preferred the sassy, rude Jimin that everyone knows instead of this weak, vulnerable Jimin.

They walk down the stairs as Taehyung takes a turn to his kitchen at the back followed by Jimin behind caused him to raise his eyebrow, wonder what is Jimin doing here. "What are you doing here? Stay in the living room! I'll cook dinner fast for both of us..." Taehyung announced excitedly as he opens the fridge, taking out few fresh ingredients to cook- luckily for them, Taehyung knows how to cook well because his parents were always away so he learns to cook by himself.

"But I wanna help?" Jimin asked behind him as Taehyung laughed and nodded his head, giving whatever Jimin wished because he knows it will turn the boy's mood better. After that, they both started to cook together as Taehyung taught Jimin how to make bulgogi step by step because the boy didn't even know how to.

Is not like Jimin didn't ever try to learn, after the incident, his parents decided to give him more attention and they think putting Jimin around knives is not alright because god knows what will happen if they do. There's once when the rape was month passed but Jimin still didn't let go of it and almost stab his tummy himself if his mother late second.

After that, no one allowed Jimin to near the kitchen or anything that contains sharp tools. It was dangerous.

After 35 minutes of cooking and having a food fight with the vegetables, they finally managed to make bulgogi as Taehyung separated it into two bowls and placed it neatly on the dining table even though the kitchen was now was extremely messy. There's flour anywhere and not to add there are vegetables scattered around the floor.

"Let it be. Eat first." Taehyung said referring towards the chaotic kitchen as Jimin giggled while nodded and sit opposite of him, mouth watered when he inhaled the good scent coming from the food itself. He didn't waste any time as he takes a chopstick, putting it between his fingers and choose specific bulgogi meat then shoves it inside his mouth.

"It's so good! Your cook doesn't ever change!" Jimin said excitedly caused Taehyung to shakes his head and chuckled at the cute sight in front of him, remember this is exactly what Jimin said when the first time he tastes his cook a few years passed.

Nothing had changed... Or so he thought.

Little did he know, days later gonna be the biggest transformation in his life...

____________________________________

[A/N: Just wanna let you guys know that I'm pity yall for reading that shit in the beginning... Believe me, I puked myself out when I wrote it😃]

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 137 13
Some relationships are not acceptable by fate. But few do not accept their fate
3.7K 127 1
Where a cute insecure Mochi is tired of constantly pining after a Kookie, and a Kookie doesn't want anyone to touch his Mochi. Or Jungkook gets super...
20.5K 604 23
"ᵃ ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵒ ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵐᵉ",ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ ᵗᵒ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ,ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒʸ'ˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉˡᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʰⁱᵐ. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...
68.1K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...