UNSPOKEN PLEASURE | JIKOOK [✓]

Da NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated th... Altro

AUTHOR'S NOTE
°PROLOGUE°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°PT² :23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°FINAL°

°14°

5K 334 49
Da NXIMIHUDX

Get Out Of My Head

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"Tell me everything," Taehyung said as he hands out a glass of water to Jimin, letting the male taking his time to calm down. Taehyung then sits opposite Jimin, as they both sit on his bed.

"I kissed Mr. Jeon." Jimin blurted out and he nodded, thinking Jimin is meant on what he said on the canteen just now; unaware what the male really implied to say.

"So what's the problem? You said you won't do that again. Plus, the kiss means nothing right?" Taehyung asked in confusion, still didn't get to the point where Jimin wanted him to understand. "That's the problem Tae... I kissed him."

And that's when it hits Taehyung.

"Wait you mean, just now?! You kissed him just now?!" Taehyung asked almost yelling because he was shocked. Well, actually he shouldn't have in the first place but yeah, he did. He really thought Jimin meant what he said in the canteen earlier...

I guess not.

"Y-yeah..." Jimin mumbled under his breath, relief that Taehyung finally understands what he said. But oh boy, he said that too soon. "Wait, what's the problem again?" Taehyung asked and Jimin slapped his forehead- he didn't understand what Jimin point is. The boy didn't explain further why he reacts like that.

"Tae... Listen to me..." Jimin said almost at the edge of crying because he couldn't hold it anymore- what he wanted now was crying for as long as he likes on his bed but he also needs someone to speak to.

The same goes for his heart, it was screaming for Jungkook but at the same time, his mind couldn't accept it.

"I don't know how to explain anymore! I kissed him with my own will! He didn't take the first act! It was me!" Jimin said in frustration as he grabbed a hold of his hair while Taehyung just eyeing him, thinking what makes Jimin react like this. Don't get him wrong, he did understand what Jimin's trying to say- the boy kissed his teacher, so why? For as long as he knows, Jimin would never make such a fuss about it, besides it was just a kiss.

Nothing more.

"T-then I push him away..." Jimin mumbled under his breath as Taehyung widen his eyes- the audacity for this kid to kissed his teacher and pushed him away?! "Why?" Taehyung asked and Jimin glance at him before looking down, hesitate to let out what he felt inside.

"I don't know... I kissed him but then I pushed him away! I find him attractive but then I hate him! All of this is confusing me! I hate his touch but my body is screaming for it! I'm sick of it!" Jimin cried out as he sank off the bed, leaning his head against it as Taehyung sighs, finally comprehend what the boy wanted to say.

He moves down, placing his body beside his best friend, and shock when he actually catches a glimpse of Jimin tears- it's been ages since the last time the boy cry in front of him, and the fact that he does that now really caught Taehyung off guard. Taehyung didn't say anything as he put his hand on top of the boy's shoulder.

"You like him." He stated softly, knowing once Jimin started to cry, the boy will be the most vulnerable thing on this planet so he decided to use all of his energy left to make his friend realize, that he indeed like their teacher. Hell even, destiny knows it. "W- what?!" Jimin asked and look at Taehyung in deniable facial expressions but his inside was filled with butterflies.

Those mixed feelings are what Jimin is crazy about.

"Yes, you like him Jimin." Taehyung assured and Jimin immediately shoves his hand away as he shakes his head multiple times. "No! I can't! I'm not and never will!" Jimin yelled angrily at Taehyung because he couldn't tolerate it. This is exactly what happened back then when he was raped. "Jimin, please... What past let it passes..." Taehyung said knowing why Jimin spat those words.

"NO! NEVER! PAST WHAT MAKES ME TODAY! PAST WHAT CAUSED ME RAPED! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS KNOWING YOUR TEACHER DISGUSTINGLY TOUCHED YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE YOUR BOYFRIEND?! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL EVERY TIME I REMEMBER THOSE HOURS I SUFFERED?! NO YOU DON'T! SO-"

Jimin words were cut off when Taehyung suddenly hugs him tight, warming him in his embrace making him feel safe. Jimin couldn't handle it anymore so he burst out his cries and nuzzle to Taehyung, hiding his face in the boy's chest- feeling his body burns, remember each place his teacher malevolently touched.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung said but come out as murmured, he knows even though Jimin was sassy and rude, he sometimes forgot how vulnerable the boy is. "I forgot about it..." He let out as he tighten his hug around Jimin more and let the boy calm himself.

"Can we stay like this? I don't wanna go home yet..." Jimin begged as Taehyung sighs but nodded either way. He doesn't have a problem with Jimin staying here but he does have a problem when Jimin is in his defenseless state- he couldn't handle the sight, it was too painful for someone who knows him more than anyone.

He couldn't imagine how Jimin hurt his body every day for this.

Everybody sees him as the rude, sassy, good for nothing son- but from Taehyung's eyes, he could see nothing than an inadequate boy who needs comfort from his parents, someone to hold on, shoulder to cry, ears to listen, mouth to speak and a companion that stays by his side, making him feel safe whenever they around him...

Taehyung knows, he's all of that except for the last one. Jimin did feel comfortable around him but the male never feels safe whenever he's around. Speaking of that, right now, Taehyung believes there is only one person that surely filled Jimin's space.

And Taehyung was determined to prove that.

__________________✍

"Is Jimin home?" Jungkook asked as he sits on his couch, opposite the television, glancing at the things on the table just like when Jimin left the house, untouched.

He's worried when the boy suddenly pushed him and walks off from his house, leaving everything behind... He waited hours for Jimin to come back and at least grab his things but he got to know that Jimin didn't even come home when Mr. Park called him an hour passed.

"No, he's not. Taehyung informed me just now, he'll be staying at his house tonight." Mr. Park informed and he sighs in relief- feeling the stress in his head goes away immediately. "Thank you, Mr. Park. I'll be going now..." Jungkook said as he hangs up not soon after and closes his eyes, leaning his head against the couch, remember what happened this evening.

"What's wrong with you Jimin?" He asked in confusion- it's not like he's the one who kissed the boy suddenly, Jimin is. Everything went too fast for his liking, he didn't even have the time to confront the boy. He opens his eyes and glances at the school bag which is Jimin's and thought it would be a good idea to give it back.

"Aish this kid really..." He whined as he stands up and walked towards the bag, grabbing a few school stuff that scattered around and shoves them into Jimin's pencil case. He then stacks up the mathematic notebooks neatly, as he placed them in the bag including the pencil case.

"There you go!" He said excitedly, and stand up walking towards his kitchen, and grabbed his car keys with his phone, heading towards Taehyung house- decided to send it himself. He walks out of the house and locks the door as he sits in his car, finally realized he didn't know the boy's address. "Tch you're so dumb Jungkook..." He sighs and glances at Jimin's bag which is placed nicely at the passenger seat, beside him.

Somehow deep down, he wishes it was the boy who sits beside him and not the bag.

"Stop it Jungkook. Control yourself!" He scolded, realizing what he thinks up, and turned on the engine car, decided to send the bag to Jimin's house instead. He reached the boy's house after two minutes of driving as Mrs. Park thank him for his kindness and now Jungkook is sitting in his car, facing a famous club in the town.

He didn't hesitate as he walks out of his vehicle and enters the club easily when he holds out his VIP card since he always comes here before. As soon as he enters the club, his eyes meet with a crowded sight as his ears almost bleed at how loud the music was. The floor is surely big enough for at least almost 200 people and there are multiple neon lights wander around.

"Hey, Namjoon!" He greeted as soon as he reached the counter looking at a tall man with blonde hair, catching the male attention.

He has a pair of brown dragon eyes which caught many people's attention. The male is Jungkook's best friend, they've known since high school and stay in friendship until now. Namjoon is the one who offers Jungkook to work at the school so that they could work together- yes you read right.

Namjoon work as a discipline teacher at the school in the morning and an owner of a club at the night- how great the mixing was. "Hey Kook, normal?" The male said and Jungkook nodded. Not shortly after Namjoon arrived with a glass of Margarita in his hand as he passed it to Jungkook.

"You know rumor has it," Namjoon stated and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkook asked as he sipped the alcohol, feeling the fluid running through his throat. "Students were talking about you and that kid Jimin." He blurted out and Jungkook shrugged off, it's not even a problem for him.

"So what about it?"

"What about it? Jungkook, you know I usually support you but in a relationship with a student? Really? There's a bunch of beautiful boys here- pick them!" Namjoon ranted as Jungkook rolled his eyes and glance at the dance floor, searching for someone who could take hold of his eyes but none of them manage to.

"No one is prettier than Jimin," Jungkook said and Namjoon widens his eyes at the statement. "Are you crazy?! He's a minor Jungkook! Do you want to get in prison because of this?!" Namjoon asked and Jungkook sighs... Believe him, he badly wanted to fuck with any female right now but his mind filled with Jimin and the boy only.

No one else...

"Hyung... If you got nothing to say don't say anything at all." Jungkook said sternly and Namjoon sighs in frustration. Don't get him wrong, he's okay with Jungkook being in love with one of his students, hell he didn't even have a problem moreover if it was Jimin because the boy quite attractive in his eyes too.

That's undeniable.

But the thing is, the law won't see it that way and Namjoon doesn't want Jungkook to be in prison just because of his illegal relationship with his student. That's the last thing he ever wanted to happen. At least wait until the boy graduate since this year is his last year but knowing how impatient Jungkook is, Namjoon knows they both will reach the peak sooner or later.

"We kissed hahaha..." Jungkook suddenly let out as the male giggled and Namjoon widens his eyes, glancing at the three empty glasses in front of Jungkook who silently drink without him noticed. "No Jungkook, you're drunk," Namjoon said and Jungkook shakes his head. He's not drunk but he's tipsy but still could understand what people said and in the right sense of his mind.

"NOOO! WE KISSED THIS EVENING!" Jungkook confessed while giggling and Namjoon finally realized what the male means.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

____________________________________

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

32.3K 2.1K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...
20.6K 604 23
"ᵃ ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵒ ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵐᵉ",ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ ᵗᵒ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ,ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒʸ'ˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉˡᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʰⁱᵐ. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...
433K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
17.9K 1.1K 51
"Wanna ride my face?" "Why? Is your nose bigger than your dick?" - in which Taehyung rehabilitates you, only to learn that there are always two colo...