LOVE OF VENGEANCE [ A Mafia R...

By _rayna_howards_

"Listen to me, Mr Martinelli. I am not going to be yours. And I mean it..." Nandita shouted at top of her voi... More

Copyright
Characters [ Part - 1]
Characters [ Part - 2]
Characters [Part - 3]
Characters [Part - 4]
Author's note
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter -66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86

Chapter - 37

1.3K 65 43
By _rayna_howards_

I went numb. The sight in front of my eyes made me go weak. I knelt beside Harshad and shouted.

“Harshad... Please get up. Nothing happened to you. Okay? I will save you. Wake up Harshad... Open your eyes. Please..." I cried hard. My life is destroyed.

I hugged him and cried my lungs out. But it was interrupted when I felt a tight grip on my hand. I looked up and saw the devil staring at me angrily. “You devil! You killed him." I raised my hands to slap him but he caught my hand and pulled me towards him.

“Watch out your tongue. I don't have any intention to hurt you. But if you cross your limits, then I won't hesitate to punish you. Understood?"

“I will never come with you. Just go to hell!" I shoved him but he quickly grabbed me again.

“Let's see amore." Saying so he dragged me out. I took a second glance at my husband's dead body. No, he is not dead. He can't leave me.

“STOP!" I heard a loud voice and turned to see Rohit. He was glaring at Leonardo. “Leave her. Otherwise, I will kill you."

Leonardo scoffed. “What? You will kill me? You don't know who I am."

“I don't care. Leave my sister."

“Rohit don't. Just escape from here." I requested him but he stood there still glaring at Leonardo. I wanted him to run away with masi. I hope she is not hurt.

“Move from my way you little boy! Otherwise, I will not hesitate to kill you. I already killed your brother."

“What? You killed my brother?" Rohit glanced at me and I couldn't open my mouth to answer. His eyes widened out of shock. “How dare you?" He was about to hit Leonardo but I went numb when I heard another gunshot. I glanced down at Rohit who laid lifeless. I felt as if my life is nearing to its end. I can't see this more.

Leonardo dragged me from there. We reached the front door and just then a man came to him. “Don all are dead. Nobody is left."

“You killed everyone?" I couldn't believe what I heard.

“Yes, amore. All are dead including that old woman."

“NO..."

“NANDITA!" I shouted and suddenly she opened her eyes. “What's wrong? You okay?" I got immensely worried when she screamed. She is having a bad nightmare. No doubt.

“Harshad!" She glanced at me. The next moment she hugged me tightly and broke down. I didn't expect such a reaction from her. She was having a panic attack.

“Relax. You are fine." I reciprocated the hug. I gently rubbed her back to calm her down.

“He will kill us." She mumbled. I got perplexed.

“He? What are you saying?" I looked at her. She didn't stop crying.

She stuttered but described to me about her nightmare. Yes, it was a bad nightmare. I sighed and embraced her more. Still, she was shivering.

“Don't be sacred. It's just a bad dream. Nobody will do anything to us. Relax..."

“But he---"

“Shush... Don't say anything. Just calm down." I continued rubbing her back. After some time I felt her relaxing. We broke the hug and I could see her breathing slowly. She is calming down. I made her face me.

“Sleep now. Trust me. You are safe here. Okay?" She nodded and rested her head on the pillow. Now she is facing me. I too laid down. I gently stroked her cheek. “Good night," I whispered and she drifted off to sleep within minutes.

*****

I got up hearing the sound of my alarm. I switched it off and turned to the other side and found it empty. So Nandita is up. I went to the bathroom and came out after taking a bath. My gaze fell on the coffee cup on the table. And then I saw Nandita coming out of the closet. I looked at her dress.

“Good morning." She said with a bright smile.

“Good morning. Are you planning to go somewhere?"

“Yeah. Masi said she wants to take me to the temple."

“Okay. Good. And... how are you feeling now?"

“I am good. Just trying to get it out of my head."

“Don't keep on remembering it. Then it will increase your worries. And don't mention this to Masi or Rohit."

“Yeah. I know. Um... you get ready and come down."

“Okay. Just 10 minutes. I will join you."

She went and I started to get ready. And later joined my family for breakfast. The food was prepared by Nandita as it was her rasoi.

“Wow bhabhi! You are good at cooking."

Yes, Rohit is right. Each dish was utterly delicious. I savoured them and saw Masi too enjoying the food. “So yummy." A loud moan escaped Rohit's lips when he tasted the dessert.

“Rohit behave!" Masi said sternly.

“Sorry I couldn't control myself." He made a sorry face. Nandita chuckled.

“So Harshad I thought of asking you to accompany us but you said it's an emergency. So I am allowing you to go. You have to spend some time with her. It's not good to go for work the next day of your wedding."

Before I could reply, Nandita spoke up. “It's fine Masi. We will find a day to hang out. And Rohit said he will take me for a tour around this house. So I won't be left alone."

“Okay beta. I will be back in time. New batch students arrived last week. They haven't received enough class for the basics. So I can't ignore them."

“I can understand Masi. No problem." Nandita replied. Soon we all finished having food.

I had assigned a driver for Nandita and today he will drive them to the temple. Then Masi will head towards her Dance Academy and Nandita will be dropped back. Since Rohit is having study leave for practical exam, he won't be going out.

“If you are still worried then, I can stay for you." I whispered to Nandita when no one was around us.

“No Harshad. I am totally fine. You take care of your business matters and come home safely."

“Rohit will do naughty things. I mean some pranks on you. If he goes beyond his limits, then you have the full right to scold him."

“I can't Harshad. How can I scold my little devar on the first day? That's callous."

I chuckled. “Ok, then bhabhi and devar have a good day. And there are two surprises for you. You will see it in the evening."

Nandita face shone with excitement. “Really? I will be waiting!"

I smiled seeing the excitement on her face. Finally she is smiling after a terrible nightmare. I waved at her and headed to my company.

*****

Hey guys

☞How was the chapter?

☞Is this a good start for Harshad-Nandita?

☞What's are the two surprises waiting for her? Any guesses?

╰ Sorry for scaring you all with the nightmare But wait for some more chapters. Leonardo will be back in her life in real.  pal1779, GunjanDas9 and chandralambas you were right🤭 ╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 2.9K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
48.1K 1.7K 67
He grabbed her by hands and pulled her to the side in swift motion. "What the h-", he placed his fingers on her lips silencing her squeal. She stared...
1.2K 117 10
Book- 1 Vicious Game of Desire and Power The destructive sin with fanatic sinner!! _____________________________ "You can't, you can't do...
144K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...