LOVE OF VENGEANCE [ A Mafia R...

By _rayna_howards_

"Listen to me, Mr Martinelli. I am not going to be yours. And I mean it..." Nandita shouted at top of her voi... More

Copyright
Characters [ Part - 1]
Characters [ Part - 2]
Characters [Part - 3]
Characters [Part - 4]
Author's note
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter -66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86

Chapter - 36

1.4K 71 86
By _rayna_howards_

I stared at the mansion in front of me. It was fascinating. What a huge one! I couldn't imagine that I am gonna stay here. The exterior screamed luxury. Of course, it will because the Ahuja family is a billionaire family.

“Nandita... what happened?" I turned to face Harshad who looked at me puzzled.

“Is this your house?"

Oh, Nandita what a stupid question. I slapped my inner self.

“Yes. If it's not mine, we wouldn't have stopped here right?"

“Yeah yeah," I mumbled hiding my embarrassment.

The other two cars reached before us to arrange everything for my Griha Pravesh. I took a deep breath and walked along with my husband. When I reached the front door, I saw Mahima aunty holding the Aarti plate. She did our aarti and I gently pushed the Kalash and stepped in.

My eyes studied the magnificent interior of the house. Each side looked ravishing. I haven't liked this kind of luxury around me. But this is a treat to my eyes now. I sat on the divan and Harshad joined me.

“Welcome home bhabhi," Rohit spoke.

“Thank you."

“Nandita beta come here." Mahima aunty called me. I got up and ambled towards her. Then I saw a group of people standing in a row. She introduced them to me. They were guards, maids, caretaker, assistants. They all smiled at me after their introductory part.

“You can ask for their help whenever you need them."

“Okay, aunty."

She frowned. “Aunty? No... I am your masi. You should call me as Harshad and Rohit do. Now you are a part of this family." I smiled and nodded.

“Masi if it's done can we go to our room. We all are tired know." Harshad said.

“Ok beta." She then faced me. “We will talk tomorrow. Good night."

“Good night Masi."

After saying good night to Rohit, both I and Harshad sauntered towards his room... No our room. I felt nervous and when he opened the door to the room. I stood dumbstruck out of surprise. What a room!

“This is our room!" Harshad said and I stood in my place. I felt like I was glued to the floor.

“Amazing!" I mumbled. Harshad heard this.

“Yeah. I love my room you know." He let out a soft chuckle.

“Sir the luggage." I got startled hearing a voice. I turned and saw a man holding my suitcase. Harshad gestured to him to keep it inside. When he left, Harshad closed the door.

“Ok, Nandita. So you go and change first. I will do it later. And I need to show you one thing after that."

“Okay." He then showed me the bathroom and his closet. Each of his belongings is kept properly. So he needs everything to be neat like me. I added my things to it.

I got changed into a simple attire and came out of the dressing room. “Hey, I am done."

Harshad looked up at me. With a smile, he ambled towards the bathroom holding a towel.

I sat on the bed and again observed my surrounding. The room I am going to share with my better half. My new world. But my room will always be my favourite. Because it's simple and cute. Just then I thought of texting my family about my arrival. I grabbed my phone and texted them. I didn't expect any reply ’cause they had already slept.

Suddenly the door opened and Harshad appeared. He too wore a simple dress. “Feeling sleepy?"

“Yes. A little. But you said you want to show me one thing."

“Yeah. Ok, come."

He stepped out of the room and I followed him. When we reached in front of a white door, he paused and took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. He switched on the lights and that instant my eyes fell on the huge portrait of two people smiling. I didn't fail to recognise them. Harshad's mom and dad.

“This was their room. Now we keep everything that belonged to them here. As a memory."

I saw sadness on his face. He was staring at the portrait while my eyes wandered around the room. It was a cosy room like ours but as he said it reflected the memories of his parents. Lots of photos were there on the table near the bed.

“They look good together!"

“Yeah. They are my ideal." I saw him wiping off the lone tear. “If they were alive, then we would be having a big fat wedding. More people, more celebrations. And mom will be happy to welcome you. She was sweet."

I smiled and felt pity for him. I didn't miss my parents when I went abroad. But after coming back, they accepted me wholeheartedly. I realised the value of family when I faced a tough situation in my life. But in his case, he lived a happy life with his parents but now, they are no more.

“They are seeing us from heaven. They are so happy for you." I said placing my hand on his shoulder. A weak smile crept on his lips.

“Whenever I miss them, I spend a night here. Sometimes Rohit will also join. Even though they both loved us a lot, Rohit was mom's favourite. It's because we all felt like he is her little version. Always happy, positive, fun-loving, playful and naughty." I laughed and he continued.

"I was like dad. I inherited his gene in every way. That's what our acquaintances said. And dad felt happy hearing it."

“That's why you are tall like your dad right?" I chuckled.

“Yeah. Indeed."

I opened the wardrobe and gestured Nandita to come near. I took a cover and took out the saree from it. Nandita glanced at it.

“Nice saree. Mind-blowing design!" She said examining it.

“It's my mother's bridal saree."

Nandita looked at me. “Oh. So beautiful." She then shifted her gaze to the portrait. “I can imagine how beautiful your mom will look in this saree."

“Yeah." She gave it back to me and I placed it back and closed the wardrobe.

“There are lots of things to show you. Since you are a little sleepy, we can see the rest another day."

“Okay Harshad."

We stepped out of the room. I locked it and we walked back to our room. It's our first night today but Nandita insisted not to decorate our room. Even I also don't want to decorate it. Why do it for one day? I thought.

I checked the time. It's half-past twelve. By seeing Nandita, I can make out that she will doze off the second she lands on the bed.

“I am sorry for troubling you."

“Trouble?

“I mean you were feeling sleepy but---"

“No! Not at all Harshad. I am happy that you took me to your parents' room. I was thinking of how to ask you to show it but you took the initiative. Thank you."

I simply nodded. We paused in our tracks in front of the bed. She looked at me and I realised what she meant.

“Um... do you have any problem if we share this bed?"

Wow, Harshad! Don't be an idiot. I scolded myself. I was nervous at that moment. So I couldn't think of a proper question to ask.

“I am okay with it. After all, it's your room. Today only it became ours. We know our limits. So keeping that in mind, we can sleep here itself."

I sighed and agreed with her. She chuckled seeing my nervous state. But I know she is also feeling the same as me. Nervous. We climbed on the bed. I occupied my usual side. Nandita didn't say anything. She silently rested her head on the pillow. Her back was facing me.

I didn't dare to turn to the other side facing him. This is our first night and he decided to do it according to my wish. No decorations at all. Why should we do it for one night? Already the pre-wedding and wedding arrangements items were costly.

I closed my eyes and wished for the sleep to consume me immediately. But a scream startled us. I got up quickly and looked at Harshad. Just then we heard the scream again.

“BHAIYA... RUN!"

“It's Rohit. What happened to him now?" Harshad said in a worried tone.

He got up from the bed and was about to open the door but we got shocked when two people slammed it open and entered our room. I got terrified. I went and stood behind Harshad.

“Who are you?" He raised his voice.

“I think she can answer your question." I heard a voice and I froze realising whom it was. Leonardo Martinelli.

Then I him dressed in black appearing in front of us. The person whom I didn't wish to see in my life anymore. I thought he won't appear again. But now he is standing in front of me.

“Hand her to me if you want your family safe." He shouted.

Harshad didn't move a bit and stood protecting me. I was shivering. I felt like my worst nightmare is happening in real. I clutched Harshad's shirt.

Amore why don't come to me if you don't want to cause any harm to this man?" Leonardo said with an evil smirk on his lips.

“Go away! Please... I beg you." I whimpered.

“What did you think Nandita? That I will disappear from your life forever. No... I want you back. I thought of getting you before your wedding but I could only reach here now. Now I  want you to come with me."

“You can't have my wife." Harshad retorted back.

“Your wife?" He laughed like a psycho and glared at us. “She is mine and she is mine only. You will not touch her you bastard." Leonardo roared and to my utter shock he pulled out the gun.

“Please Leonardo. Leave him. Please..." I cried but ignoring my pleading, he pulled the trigger. Before I could do anything, the bullet hit Harshad's chest. He fell to the floor.

“HARSHAD..." I screamed looking at the pool of blood.

*****

Hey guys

☞How was the chapter?

☞Will Leonardo take Nandita back?

☞Can she escape from him again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.5K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
1.5M 67.3K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
23.9K 2.9K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
149K 8.5K 62
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...