UNSPOKEN PLEASURE | JIKOOK [βœ“]

By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Β°PROLOGUEΒ°
Β°2Β°
Β°3Β°
Β°4Β°
Β°5Β°
Β°6Β°
Β°7Β°
Β°8Β°
Β°9Β°
Β°11Β°
Β°12Β°
Β°13Β°
Β°14Β°
Β°15Β°
Β°16Β°
Β°17Β°
Β°18Β°
Β°19Β°
Β°20Β°
Β°21Β°
Β°22Β°
Β°23Β°
Β°PTΒ² :23Β°
Β°24Β°
Β°25Β°
Β°26Β°
Β°27Β°
Β°28Β°
Β°29Β°
Β°30Β°
Β°31Β°
Β°32Β°
Β°33Β°
Β°34Β°
Β°35Β°
Β°36Β°
Β°37Β°
Β°38Β°
Β°39Β°
Β°40Β°
Β°41Β°
Β°42Β°
Β°43Β°
Β°44Β°
Β°45Β°
Β°46Β°
Β°47Β°
Β°48Β°
Β°49Β°
Β°FINALΒ°

Β°10Β°

5.8K 407 160
By NXIMIHUDX

His Hunted Past

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[A/N: Bitch, I love yall... I don't think yall be thanking me only for an update?! It's really touching ya know?! 😭😭]

Author's Pov

"I didn't mean to... I swear." Jimin said stuttering and he could feel his pants tighten, hoping his teacher didn't saw his hard dick but of course that would never happen. Jungkook saw it all.

"Really?" Jungkook asked and moved closer to Jimin as he slowly brought his spare hand to the male cheek, cupping it and Jimin closes his eyes in return, somehow already know what will happen between them.

Jimin's eyes slightly widen in surprise when he felt his teacher's lips against him, kissing him hungrily as if he was waiting for this moment to happen.

It's true, from the moment Jungkook meet Jimin- he was longing for his student. He badly wanted to savor Jimin's plump lips that look too inviting for his liking.

He felt Jungkook's hand moving down to his waist while the other still hold Jimin's hands, pinning him against the wall.

Jimin's head leaning back due to how much force Jungkook was putting into the kiss. Jimin managed to free his left hand moving down to rest them against his teacher's chest and eyes subconsciously closing as he started kissing back, trying to meet with the latter's pace but gasped in the kiss when he felt the cold touch of Jungkook's hand on his bare waist.

Jungkook took it as an opportunity to enter his tongue in Jimin's mouth and pressed their bodies together wanting to feel every inch of Jimin.

Jungkook didn't take much time to make the kiss rough, tilting his head a little to deepen the kiss, swirling his tongue around his student who fisted his hand on Jungkook's shirt on his chest at that.

Jungkook kissed Jimin roughly as he wanted from the very start. From the day he started craving the latter, he wanted to have his attention and today was his day.

Jungkook devoured Jimin's whole mouth, as if wanting to learn every inch of it, sucking on his tongue before kissing him again.

He then slowly moved his lips to Jimin neck, inhaling the vanilla scent as he leaves wet kisses on it, caused Jimin to whimper- unable to handle such amount of pleasure he suddenly got.

Jungkook's foot unconsciously moved forward as Jimin moved backward until there's no space left and his body pressed against the door. Jungkook's leg made its way between his student's legs, parting them, and pressed his knee against Jimin's semi-hard dick who moaned in the kiss.

The teacher smirked against the latter's lips at that, loving how Jimin moaned out in pleasure. He pressed his knee against the latter's growing erection more, wanting to hear the boy moans again.

"Look at you know, all submissive for me~" Jungkook said and that's when it hits Jimin mind as his eyes widened, realizing what just happened. He then immediately wiggles his body, wanting to run away from his teacher's hold- somehow it brings him to his hunted past that he wanted to run.

"Let me go!!" He yelled in frustration, as he tries so hard to let his hand free but Jungkook's hold was too strong- plus consider he's the one who broke Taemin's hand, he's surely strong enough to make Jimin stay still. "Please!! Let me go!!" Jimin yelled one more time and pushed his teacher using all of his energy left, caused Jungkook to stumbled back.

Jimin took this opportunity as he runs away from the room, leaving Jungkook alone.

Jimin passed the stairs as he packs all of his things as fast as possible, and walk out of Jungkook's house with messy hair and red plump lips- didn't even think what could happen if he does that, he just knows he needed to run away.

But from who?

Jungkook? The man does nothing to him.

No. He's running away from his past that was hunting him until now. He couldn't forget how it feels to have people in shoves their dick into your hole forcibly- the pain, the scars that remain. Jimin still couldn't forget how he was tied to a bed, unable to do anything except for crying so hard, hoping they would stop.

But did they?

Of course not...

Jimin was running, towards his house, his tears didn't stop falling when he realized what could happen if they continue. "I knew it." Jimin said as he cries even more- he thought that Jungkook was only using him, for his body. He remembers the fact that the one who raped him once, is also a teacher.

Yes, it was a teacher.

After the incident happened, Jimin personality changed immediately. He becomes cold, rude, and practically sassy if he needed to. He doesn't like crowded people, which is the opposite of him before it happened. He becomes very distant at first, but after few months of going to counseling- he finally recovered but that doesn't mean his trauma is gone too.

He continues to run, catching some neighbor's attention. He could see his house not too far away, he wanted to reach there as fast as possible- he wanted to feel safe again. He doesn't want to live in traumatic life where he won't even go out of his room- scared if the same teacher that raped him, is waiting for him outside.

He reached the house entrance, as he didn't knock and barge into it quickly as if someone is chasing him even though there's no one, surprising the maid that was cleaning the house calmly before he enters.

He didn't stop there, even though he reached his house- he still didn't feel safe because there are outside people which implies to the maid as he runs inside his room and locks it from inside. He released the breath that he was holding from the moment he left his teacher's house.

He shoves his bag away and shivers at the memories of him getting raped brutally by his teacher back then when he was in Year 6. He feels his legs go wobbly as he falls down, back slumped against the door- looking so fucked up with his messy hair.

He cries there as he hugs himself, feeling the darkness surrounded him as he leaned his head on the door. You can't hear anything from him, no sobs nor whimper you could hear that indicates he's crying. But, his tears that didn't stop falling from his red-crescent eyes proved that he was still traumatized by what happened.

He promised to never let anyone reach him because he feels frightened every time they lay their hands on him, but why when his dear mathematics teacher does that, he couldn't help but feel safe by his touch? Why does he want more than just a touch?

"Don't Jimin. You can't let him. You don't want the history to repeat itself do you?" Jimin mumbled under his breath, silently against his real desire about missing the male's touch on his body. Jimin stays there for a while before he managed to calm himself down and decided it would be better if he takes some sleep.

He stands up, feeling his feet hurt from running as he opens his school uniform- revealing some scars behind his back and judging by the look, it was a belt. Yes, Jimin remembers every time he wiggles his body, they will whip him using a belt so that his body is weakened by the pain feeling.

He lay carefully on his bed before changing his clothes as he wrapped his body around a thick blanket, to keep him from cold. "I'm sorry." He said to Jungkook... But why the male? He, himself doesn't know why but yeah he apologized for rejecting the male. It does not really matter why isn't it? He just feels guilty for pushed his teacher away.

Back at Jungkook house, the male was mad- not mad like real mad, but he's a little big disappoint? Yeah, you could say that. He's a little bit disappointed when Jimin pushed him away. He wanted to taste the boy more but fate didn't let him.

If you think the meaning of tasting his students mean fucking him then you're wrong- Jungkook is completely aware of what happened to Jimin in fact, the only reason why Mr. Park took him as a private tutor for Jimin is to test the boy whether he's still in his traumatic past or not.

Don't get him wrong, Mr. Park asked him to take care of Jimin and do help the boy enduring his sickening memory, but he didn't say how to. So Jungkook chose to use his way on Jimin to see if the boy really moved on or was still stuck on Year 6.

He huffed in disagree when he realized Jimin, indeed rejected him. Well, nobody ever does that- of course, he feels a little bit offended by the fact he got rejected by a beautiful-looking student. Plus, a smart one too.

However, Jungkook completely understand why Jimin reacted that way and he didn't blame him for that- he realized what he does might cause Jimin to remember everything back but either way, he needed to do it. He wanted to replace the sickening memories with beautiful ones so that Jimin will pass over the old ones.

"He can't reject me," Jungkook said as he smirks devilishly- maybe he indeed wanted to help Jimin but again at the same time, he wanted to own the boy also. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as he takes out his phone from his pants pocket.

He pushes multiple numbers and dials it, as the room is filled with ring sounds. "Hello, this is Park Je Sung, speaking." The voice greeted as Jungkook clear his throat, getting ready to tell Mr. Park about Jimin reaction. "Hello Mr. Park, it seems like Jimin is still scared..." Jungkook said and he could hear a disappointing sigh coming from the other side of the line.

As a father, of course, you wanted your, children, to live freely without being scared to know people- well, in Jimin case, the male was terrified by the idea of meeting outsiders.

"But don't worry, I noticed he is not that scared anymore... I'm sure he'll not in the future." Jungkook explained and it's credible. He does notice how Jimin body outcome is screaming for his attention, for his touch. No one can say no to that even visionless people could feel it.

"That's good. I hope you can help Jimin through this. I know you can Mr. Jeon. Just Jimin takes a little bit more time..." Mr. Park said and Jungkook nodded understanding. They talked a little bit more before Mr. Park needs to hang up for an urgent meeting as Jungkook gladly do it.

"Oh Jimin~ how long are you gonna ignore me?" Jungkook asked as he smirked when he glanced at the red room- it was no longer secret to Jimin. Somehow he knows, sooner or later Jimin is the one who will lay there without feeling scared- the boy will lay there begging for him to fill his hole.

The journey is indeed intriguing.

He walked out of the room and locked it using its key, to make sure no one could get in there. "Tch, Jimin~ I can not wait to see you tomorrow~" He said as he walked away, leaving the room and head towards his bedroom.

He enters his room and stripped himself out, revealing his almighty abs as he walks into the bathroom, glancing at the bottle of wine that is neatly placed on a tiny table with two glasses around it, positioned beside his bathtub.

"Jimin is mine and the only mine~ if he's not mine then he's nobody's." Jungkook said as you could hear the determination in his voice to owning the boy- he didn't realize that but he was surely already obsessed with the student's plumps lips and he couldn't get enough even though he just kissed him not too long ago.
____________________________________

Vote, comments,, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 40 9
"𝑰𝒇 π’‚π’π’šπ’π’π’† 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 π’π’‚π’š 𝒂 π’‡π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“ 𝒐𝒏 π’Žπ’š π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’†π’”π’” 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’–π’•π’† 𝒕𝒐 π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž" 𝑰...
884K 36.4K 40
How does it feel when all you think about is losing weight? [ a jikook fanfiction ] started - 17.04.17 finished - 20.09.18 trigger warnings : mention...
32.3K 2.1K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...
1.6K 137 13
Some relationships are not acceptable by fate. But few do not accept their fate