coffee breath | D.H

By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

❝i will kill you painfully and slowly.❞ ❝i love you too. now gimme a kiss.❞ [ season 1 - 6 + movie ] [ derek... More

intro
prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.9
5.10
6.11
6.19
6.20
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4

1.7

19.4K 461 296
By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

"lock it! lock it!" scott exclaimed.

"do i look like i have a key?" stiles raised his eyebrows.

"grab something!"

"what?"

"anything!"

stiles' face formed to realization, looking through the window. he went to open the door but sillie stopped.

"absolutely not," she stated with barely any emotion, forcing herself to snap out of her trance. she had the boys to protect, she could grieve or whatever over derek later.

"yeah, no," scott agreed.

"yes," stiles decided.

"stiles, no! don't!"

"stiles!" sillie yanked him away from the door, standing in front of him. "listen to me. for once, fucking listen to me! i'm gonna get it, and you're gonna stay here. i'm not-"

"sillie-" he tried.

"i'm not letting you go out there!" she raised her voice, holding his shoulders. "i'm not letting you get hurt. you're my brother, and you're my responsibility."

stiles froze at the phrase their mom would use. sillie hadn't said it in a while.

"stay here," she demanded, quickly grabbing the tool after looking around for the alpha.

"sillie!" stiles screamed, hitting the window and pointing to his jeep. "in front of you!"

"come back!" scott yelled. "come back! sillie!"

"he's in front of you, sillie, move!"

she lifted her head and gulped, stepping back slowly from the alpha. he growled and barked at her, picking up the pace and beginning to run at her. she turned and ran back into the school, opening the tool to place it in between the doors, temporarily keeping it 'locked'.

stiles threw his arms around her, squeezing the life out of her. scott joined, nuzzling his face into her shoulder.

"never do that again," stiles begged.

"please," scott added. "that was freaking terrifying."

"i'm not hurt," she told them, her arms around their shoulders. she let go of them so they could all look out the window.

"where is it?" scott asked.

stiles grabbed his flashlight and shined it through the window.

"where'd it go?"

"he's keeping us on our toes," sillie muttered. "if he wanted, he'd attack already. we gotta go."

"go where?" stiles exclaimed.

"i don't know!" she replied.

scott sighed. "that won't hold, will it?"

"probably not," stiles muttered.

"no, it obviously won't," sillie stated.

there was a distant howl from inside of the school. they quickly ran into a random classroom.

"the desk," stiles decided, pulling on it.

scott and sillie helped push it in front of the door, but they only got a small push before stiles stopped them.

"shh, stop, stop," he whispered. "the door's not gonna keep it out."

"i know."

"no shit," sillie deadpanned, running a hand through her hair.

"i hate your boss," stiles informed suddenly.

"what?" scott furrowed his eyebrows.

"deaton, the alpha?" stiles elaborated. "your boss."

"no."

"yes."

"the alpha isn't deaton!" sillie argued.

"no, he's a murdering psycho werewolf!" he hissed.

"he can't be," scott denied.

"oh, come on." stiles scoffed. "his disappears, and that thing shows up a minute later to toss derek twenty feet through the air? that's not convenient timing?"

sillie started pacing, her hands in her hair as she closed her eyes to think.

"it's not him," scott told stiles.

"he killed derek."

"derek is not dead!" sillie snapped. "he isn't dead, it's derek, the guy never dies."

"yeah, no, he's not dead. he-he can't be dead," scott agreed.

"blood spurted out of his mouth, ok?!" stiles gaped. "that doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. he's dead, and we're next. and, sils, don't do the thing where you don't do abbreviations to win an argument!"

"he isn't dead but we are going to die if we don't fucking do something," sillie stated, ignoring his last sentence.

"alright, ok, just..." scott paused, trying to think of some solution. "what do we do?"

"we get to the jeeps, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, and you," stiles looked at sillie, "think about finding a new boyfriend or girlfriend, good?"

"shut up and let's go." sillie sighed.

they went to the window and scott tried to open it.

stiles stopped him, "they don't open. the school's climate-controlled."

"still?" sillie exhaled. "jesus."

"then we break it," scott decided.

"which will make a lot of noise," stiles argued.

"you do know he can hear us, right?" sillie raised her eyebrows. "he's a werewolf, he can hear our heartbeats, our voices, everything."

"who cares, we gotta go!" stiles exclaimed.

"look, we run really fast," scott suggested. he looked through the window again, looking around. "really fast."

"stiles can't run!" sillie thew her arms around.

"i can if it means i won't die!" stiles' eyes were wide.

scott furrowed his eyebrows when something caught his eye. "guys... what's wrong with the hood of your jeeps?"

"what do you mean?" stiles asked. "nothing's wrong."

"they're bent," scott informed.

"what?" sillie growled, pushing next to him. "i swear to god, if the alpha fucked up my reign."

"wait, dented?" stiles moved onto the other side of scott, squinting.

"no, i-i mean bent."

"wh-" he gasped. "roscoe! what the hell ha-"

stiles was cut off by glass breaking, the three ducking down with sillie using her body to cover them.

sillie gaped. "stiles. stiles, that's your-"

"that's my battery," he finished pathetically.

another window broke and they tried to get down even more.

"holy shit, that's your-" stiles started.

"that's my fucking alternator!" sillie shouted, shooting up and glaring out the window. "you piece of shit, i'll fucking kill yo-"

"sillie!" scott whispered, yanking her down. "don't be an idiot!"

"do you know how expensive it's gonna be to fix the jeeps?!" sillie gaped, literal tears forming her eyes. "that- those are our jeeps! they're fucked! our jeeps are fucked, stiles!"

"we can fix them," he insisted. "don't cry, please, do not cry, you can cry later, but we can't handle you crying right now."

"it's gonna be, like, twelve hundred dollars to replace them!" she gasped.

"we can worry about that later, we have to move," he urged.

"he could be right outside," scott whispered.

"he is right outside!" the stilinski's exclaimed.

"just let me take a look," scott decided.

"no way, stay there." sillie shook her head. "i'll do it, christ." she ignored stiles and scott's whispering urges and peered her head up, looking around for the alpha.

"anything?" stiles asked.

"nuh-uh," she muttered.

"he isn't there?" scott inquired.

"no."

"move now?" stiles checked.

"move now," the werewolves agreed.

they walked out of the classroom and into the hall.

"this way," scott said, going right.

stiles stopped him, "no, no, no, no, no."

"what?"

"somewhere without windows."

"everywhere has windows," sillie deadpanned.

"yeah, every single room in this building as windows," scott rephrased.

sillie knew the boiler room didn't but that was too dangerous. the alpha would be able to explode them there easily.

"or somewhere with less windows," stiles tried.

"the locker room," scott realized.

"yeah."

then they were running down the hall, going to the boys locker room.

"god, it smells awful," sillie grumbled.

"call your dad," scott decided.

"and tell him what?" stiles retorted.

"i don't know, anything. gas leak, a fire, whatever." scott sighed. "if that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off."

"we're not telling him anything," sillie protested.

"yeah, and what if it doesn't?" stiles added. "what if it goes completely terminator and kills every cop in sight, including our dad?"

"they have guns," scott tried.

"guns that won't do shit because they don't have wolfsbane!" sillie snapped.

"exactly, derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane bullet to even slow him down," stiles agreed, "you remember that?"

"then we... we have to... we have to find a way out and just run for it," scott urged.

"there's nothing near the school for at least a mile," stiles stated.

"what about derek's car?" scott realized.

"that could work. we go outside, we get the keys off of his body, ugh"

"and derek."

stiles sighed through his nose, "fine. whatever. anyway - and then we take his car."

"ok, let's go. i'll drive," sillie muttered.

scott sighed, the trio starting to walk away.

sillie stuck her arms out in front of the boys when she heard something as she stopped, stopping them too.

"what?" stiles whispered.

scott gulped. "i think we heard something."

"like what?"

"shh, quiet!" scott whispered.

sillie focused, hearing footsteps coming closer. "hide."

"what?"

"hide, we need to hide."

"right now." scott nodded, the three walking backwards away from the door. he grabbed stiles' flashlight and turned it off. "go."

stiles looked around, opening a locker and shoving himself it, shutting it behind him.

"no, no, stiles," scott tried.

sillie looked between the locker and scott before she did the same for scott, making sure he was secure inside before finding one for herself. she tried to open it but it was stuck, making her use a little strength and yanking it. she got in, shutting it behind her and holding her breath.

she clenched her jaw when the door was opened, silently flicking out her claws so she could not only distract the alpha if need be but protect the boys too.

"ah! oh!" scott exclaimed, his locker being opened.

sillie jumped out of the locker, freezing at the sight of a janitor who had worked her since she went to school at BHHS.

"son of a bitch!"

"quiet!" stiles hissed after getting out of his.

"quiet my ass, what the hell are you trying to do, kill me?!" he scowled at them.

"mister brofflovski, if you'd just listen to us-" sillie started.

"all of you get out," he demanded.

"just listen for half a second, ok?" stiles tried.

"not ok." he gawped, starting to push all of them out. "get the hell out of here right now!"

"mister brofflovski!" sillie let him push her, still trying to get him to listen.

"god, just one second to explain," stiles added.

"just shut up and go. ah!" he shouted when he was pulled into the locker room, the door slamming shut.

sillie tried to break the door open. "mister brofflovski!"

he screamed, blood spattering onto the window as his front hit the door.

stiles yanked her toward him and scott, keeping her right behind her as he stood behind scott.

scott tried to get the door open next, only for it to not work.

stiles pulled him back too. "no, no!"

sillie grabbed their collars and pushed them away. "run!"

≡≡≡

"c'mon!" sillie urged, trying to push the door open that was blocked from the outside.

"what the hell?" stiles muttered.

scott managed to stick his head out, sillie following and seeing two dumpsters against the door. "it's a dumpster. two." he came back in, the back of his head almost colliding with sillie's chin.

"he pushed it in front of the door," stiles stated, fear in his words.

"to block us in."

the stilinski siblings tried pushing it again, not working.

"come on, help us," stiles said.

"guys, stop!" scott pulled them away from the door, going down a hall.

"i'm not dying here," stiles decided. "i'm not dying at school."

"we're not dying here," sillie corrected. "none of us are."

"yeah, we're not going to die," scott exclaimed.

"god, what is he doing? what does he want?" stiles whined.

"me!" scott exhaled heavily. "derek says it's stronger with a pack."

"i could've told you that!" sillie snapped. "he won't stop until you're with him. which you aren't gonna do!"

"oh, great." stiles threw his hands up. "a psychotic werewolf who's into teen wolf. that's-that's beautiful?"

"teen what?" sillie furrowed her eyebrows.

"teen wolf!" he raised his eyebrows. "scott's a teen and a wolf. teen wolf. get it?"

she simply rolled her eyes, stopping suddenly and staring out the window. scott followed her gaze, stiles doing the same. the alpha was running on the roof of the other side of the school, toward them.

sillie grabbed the boys' arms, pulling and running away with them. "shit!" she yelled when the alpha ran through the window behind them, the class and wall breaking and pieces going everywhere. she pushed the boys in front of her, making sure they were ahead.

they turned into another hallway, sprinting down the stairs and to the floor below. getting to the basement, they leaned against the fucked up lockers.

there was a soft growling, scott peering his head.

sillie gently pulled him back, putting her index finger to her lips. she put her hands over stiles and scott's mouths when scott started whimpering in fear. she knew the alpha could hear their heart beats and smell their scents, so it didn't make sense why he wasn't attacking.

the alpha left.

stiles lowered sillie's hand from over his mouth, mouthing a 'what?'.

scott did the same. 'go'.

they hesitantly started rushing away, sillie making sure they were in front of her.

"alright, we have to do something," stiles said.

"like what?" scott asked.

"i don't know."

"we should leave," sillie demanded.

"we have to do something first," stiles argued. "kill it, hurt it, inflict mental anguish on it - something."

glass shattered, sillie standing in front of them and taking a step back, making them do the same.

they listened to the alpha's distant growling. then there was distant squealing, the sound of a desk or chair being pushed or pulled.

stiles started grabbing his keys, the keys clanging together.

"wait a minute, no, what-"

"shh, shh, shh!" he whispered.

sillie watched as stiles threw his keys across the room, the alpha darting right for it with a loud growl.

that was stupid. the alpha should've known it was keys and not them.

the trio ran out of the room, shutting the door firmly behind them.

"the desk, come on, the desk!" stiles urged, his back against the door.

sillie helped him keep it shut as scott pushed the desk in front of the door.

the metal screeched when the alpha tried pushing the door open, the three keeping it against the door with as much strength as they could.

"he can't..." scott panted out.

"alright."

sillie looked around, seeing a thing of lockers. she went over and picked it up quietly, moving it in front of the door too, with the desk.

≡≡≡

"come on, get across. come on!"

"what?"

"just go," sillie urged, pushing scott a bit over to the other side and climbing after him.

stiles started leaning, looking with an anxious look.

scott slapped his shoulder. "what are you doing?"

"i just wanna get a look at it," stiles defended.

sillie pulled him back by his arm. "don't, you idiot."

"yeah, are you crazy?" scott furrowed his eyebrows.

"look, it's trapped, ok?" stiles shrugged. "it's not gonna get out."

"you're so stupid," sillie muttered. "you're gonna get yourself killed one day, you know that?"

"not if you're there to save me," he deadpanned before looking again. he got on top of the table, looking through the small gated window. he shined his flashlight through it, getting closer. "yeah, that's right, we got you-"

"will you shut up!?" scott begged.

"no, i'm not scared of this thing," stiles insisted.

"if you're scared of derek of all people, you should most definitely be scared of the alpha!" sillie scowled.

"i'm not scared of him!"

the alpha growled and banged on the door, his ugly face in front of the gated window where stiles was glaring out of.

the three jumped back, stiles falling into sillie's arm with a small scream. she yanked him off the table, giving the back of his head a slap.

"ow!" he groaned, taking a deep breath. "i'll tell on you to dad later." he glared at the door again, seeing the alpha drag his claws against the gated window. "i'm not scared of you!"

the alpha snarled.

"right, cause you're in there, and we're out here," he continued.

"and he could possibly get out!" sillie exclaimed. "shut up before you get us all killed, stiles."

"pssh!" he made a face. "he's not going anywhere. you hear that?! you're not going any-"

there was a loud crash. the alpha was going up through the ceiling.

sillie clenched her jaw, listening to the alpha's footsteps.

he was going up.

his weight made the metal creak from the ceiling, walking their north. the ceiling was denting from the inside.

sillie grabbed stiles and scott's arms, pushing them the other way as they all ran away.

≡≡≡

"wait," scott exclaimed. "do you hear that?"

sillie furrowed her eyebrows, focusing on the ring tone. "who is that?"

"hear what?" stiles asked. "who what?"

"it sounds like a phone ringing," scott panicked.

"it is a phone ringing!" sillie snapped. "who is it?"

"i know that ring."

she sniffed, trying to figure out where she knew that scent. "scott. please tell me it isn't who i think it is."

"allison," he groaned. "it's allison's phone. stiles, gimme your phone!"

"what? why?" he gawped.

"cause derek broke mine, give me yours!" scott ordered, snatching it from his hands when he gave him it. he quickly dialed allison's number, calling her.

"of course he broke your phone, and of course an argent is here!" sillie complained before scott put his hand over her mouth, gesturing that allison just answered.

"stiles?" allison asked in confusion.

"no, it's me. where are you?"

"i'm in the school looking for you. why aren't you at my place?"

"where are you right now?"

"on the first floor."

"where? where are you exactly?"

"the swimming pools."

"get to the lobby. go now."

"ok, ok, i'm coming." allison hung up.

sillie huffed. "what are you waiting for? go, let's go!"

stiles snatched his phone back and the three went running to the lobby, allison getting there the same time.

"why did you come?" scott asked. "why- what are you doing here?"

allison furrowed her eyebrows. "because you asked me to."

"i asked you to?" scott questioned.

allison unlocked her phone, showing a message that was signed '- scott' "why do i get the feeling you didn't send this message?"

"because i didn't."

"did you drive here?" stiles asked.

sillie sniffed. "who else is here?"

allison tilted her head. "what?"

"who did you come with?" sillie inquired.

"uh, jackson did-"

"jackson's here too?" scott complained.

"-and he drove me and lydia here," she explained.

"wait, lydia's here?!" stiles demanded.

"what's going on? who sent this text?" allison asked before her phone rang, picking it up. "where are you?"

sillie exhaled, hearing heartbeats get closer. she knew it was lydia and jackson, and then they walked into the lobby a moment later.

lydia hung up and walked over, jackson on her tail. she sighed. "finally. can we go now?"

allison nodded.

"ok, l-" sillie started, cutting herself off when she heard a heavy thud from above the group. they looked up.

it was the alpha.

sillie pulled stiles behind her protectively, feeling him grip the back of her jacket.

"run!" scott yelled.

then they did, just missing the alpha that fell right where they stood.

"go, go!" sillie exclaimed, pushing the teens in front of her as they all ran. she flinched suddenly, this reminding her of paige's death.

"paige!" sillie shouted.

"paige!" derek called.

they had been in the locker room, waiting for paige. they were going to have a talk about everything, get everything out and be mature. well, try to. but it was ruined when they heard paige screaming.

"help!" paige wailed.

they ran into another hall, seeing an alpha hold paige's head up by her hair as she was on the floor. she slowly crawled, the alpha standing.

sillie knew who that was; she didn't know if derek did, but she knew.

it was ennis.

she barred her teeth, eyes glowing blue. "get away from her!"

ennis simply smirked.

derek glanced at sillie, sharing a nod. then they charged at him. she swiped her claws at him, missing his face when he dodged it. derek hit his chest, making him stumble slightly at the most. ennis threw the two into the wall, knocking them down while leaving claw marks into sillie's side.

paige was at the stairs, whimpering and trying to get away.

sillie coughed, feeling the cuts not too deep but deep enough for stitches if she were human.

ennis held her and derek's head on the floor, making them watch.

"paige," sillie whispered.

the girl sat on the stairs in pain, whimpering and holding the bite wound.

she was ready bitten.

he left, leaving the two running toward paige.

sillie snapped out of it when stiles pulled her into a room, the others grabbing what they could and blocking the door with it.

"scott, wait, not here," stiles tried.

they continued.

"what was that? scott, what was that?" allison panicked.

"what came out of the ceiling?" lydia whimpered.

"just help me!" scott exclaimed. "stack of chairs, stack of chairs."

"guys?" stiles sighed. "will you just wait a second? you guys, listen to me. guys... can we just wait a second? you guys, listen to me, w- can we wait a second? guys? stiles is talking. can we hang on one second please? hello!?"

sillie whistled loudly. "hey! he's fucking talking so pause for a second and listen!"

everyone stopped and turned to them.

stiles sighed, nodding to his sister in thanks. "ok, nice work. really beautiful job, everyone. now... what should we do about the twenty foot wall of windows?" he gestured to the twenty foot wall of windows.

"can somebody please explain to me what's going on because i am freaking out here." allison turned to scott. "and i would really like to know why. scott?"

"uh, hold on." scott walked away from a terrified allison, going over to the desks and leaning on it.

"scott?"

sillie walked over to him, his emotions so strong that it almost made her sick. she rubbed his shoulder, "breathe, alright? just take a deep breath," she whispered.

scott nodded, rubbing his face while counting to five when taking a slow inhale. he did the same with an exhale. he gave stiles a look.

stiles nodded, turning to the group. "somebody killed the janitor."

"what?" lydia gaped.

"yeah, the janitor's dead."

allison's breath picked up, forcing a smile. "what? what's he talking about? is this a joke?"

"what, who killed him?" jackson furrowed his eyebrows.

"no, no, no, no," lydia murmured. "this-this was supposed to be over. the mountain lion killed-"

"no, don't you get it, lydia?" jackson snapped. "there wasn't a mountain lion."

"who was it?" allison exclaimed. "what does he want?"

no one said anything, the three that were here from the start watching as she turned to scott, clearly not thinking right, possibly traumatized already, and scared shitless.

"what's happening?" she whispered. "scott!"

"i-i-i-i don't know," he stammered. "i-i-i-i-i just- if... if we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

"who?"

"us? he's gonna kill us?" lydia panicked.

"who?" allison asked. "who is it?"

sillie ran a hand through her hair, knowing none of them could tell the poor girl the truth.

"it's derek. it's derek hale," scott blurted.

sillie immediately removed her hand off of his shoulder, staring at him with dark, narrowed eyes.

stiles gawped.

"wait, derek killed the janitor?" jackson furrowed his eyebrows.

"w- are you sure?" allison gulped.

"i saw him."

sillie scoffed.

"the mountain lion-" lydia started.

"no! derek killed them."

"all of them?"

"yes, starting with his own sister."

"and the bus driver?"

"a-a-a-and the guy in the video store! it's been him the whole time! he's in here with us. "

jackson narrowed his eyes at sillie. "you with him?"

sillie rolled her eyes. "excuse me?"

"are you with him?" he repeated, his tone harsh with a glare. "did you kill the janitor with him? and everyone else? or the guy at the video store? you were there before me, he was killed before i walked in."

"i didn't kill anyone!" sillie snapped. not this year, at least. "who the fuck do you think you are, whittewhore? you have no reason to think i killed anybody. don't go around making assumptions on shit you know nothing of!"

jackson nodded sarcastically. "yeah, mhm. whatever attacked the video store, had a perfect chance to kill you but didn't. and apparently it was derek. so maybe you are working with him."

"the al- it didn't kill you either!" sillie scowled. she raised an eyebrow. "it didn't kill either of us, so shut the hell up before i break your jaw."

stiles pulled sillie back with a struggle. "not the time, fight him later."

sillie huffed.

"look, if we don't leave now," scott started, turning to the others, "he's going to kill us too."

≡≡≡

"call the cops," jackson demanded.

"fuck no." sillie scoffed. she wasn't about to have her dad killed.

stiles nodded in agreement. "no."

"wh-what do you mean 'no'?" jackson furrowed his eyebrows.

"we mean no. you wanna hear it in spanish?" stiles raised an eyebrow. "noh!"

sillie pursed her lips. "exactly. no."

"look, derek killed three people, we don't know what he's armed with," stiles continued. he winced at the look sillie made.

jackson raised his hand toward the two, "your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. call him."

sillie went to make a remark but lydia cut her off, pulling out her phone and walking forward a bit.

"i'm calling."

"no, lydia, would you just hold on a second?" stiles went to walk after her to stop her, but jackson got in his way - a little too threatening and close for sillie's liking.

she pushed him by his chest, her face hard. "watch it."

"yes, we're at beacon hills high school." lydia nodded. "we're trapped and we need you to-"

sillie sighed at what she was hearing, shaking her head.

stiles furrowed his eyebrows. "what?" he whispered.

sillie just gave him a look.

"but-" lydia frowned, her eyebrows pulled together. she pulled her phone away from her ear, staring at it in confusion. "she hung up on me."

"the police hung up on you?" allison repeated.

"she said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna call again about a break in at the high school. she said if i called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"ok, then call again," allison urged.

"no, that won't work." sillie shook her head.

"what? why?" allison worried.

stiles sighed. "they won't trace a cell. then they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here."

"what the- what- what is this?" allison stressfully held her fingers at her temple. "why does derek wanna kill us? why is he killing anyone?"

stiles shared a look with sillie and scott, not knowing how to reply. everyone then turned to scott.

he furrowed his eyebrows. "why is everyone looking at me?"

"is he the one that sent her the text?" lydia asked.

"no. i mean, i-i don't know."

"is he the one that called the police?" allison added.

"i don't know!" scott snapped.

a flash of hurt crossed allison's face, making her turn away.

sillie didn't blame her for being upset, and she didn't blame scott for snapping. this was a horrifyingly terrifying and stressful situation, especially since allison didn't understand.

"alright, why don't we just back off the throttle here, yeah?" stiles suggested, pulling scott and sillie away from the others. he turned to scott, "ok, first off, throwing derek under the bus, nicely done."

"i-i-i-i didn't know what to say," scott defended.

"so you threw a guy who is injured and will probably die under the bus as a murderer?" sillie deadpanned.

"i had to say something," he whispered. "and if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? except if he's not." he sighed. "oh god, i totally just bit her head off."

"and she'll totally get over it," stiles stated.

"that's not exactly important right now, scotty," sillie hissed.

"she's right; bigger issues at hand here, like how do we get out alive?" stiles huffed.

"but we are alive." scott's eyes were wide. "it could've killed us already."

"you caught onto that too?" sillie grumbled.

scott nodded. "yeah. it's like it's cornering us or something."

"so what, he wants to eat us all at the same time?" stiles remarked.

"no! derek said it wants revenge."

"i could've told you that," sillie snarled.

"well, you didn't!" he whispered.

"you didn't ask!"

"stop fighting." stiles exhaled. "wants revenge? against who?"

sillie and scott shared a look, glancing back at allison.

"allison's family?"

"yep, the argents. and god knows i do too," sillie mumbled.

stiles gulped. "maybe that's what the text was about. someone had to send it."

"o-ok, assheads!" jackson spoke up. "new plan. stiles or sillie call their useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. are we good with that?"

sillie glared at him before walking to him, grabbing his throat and holding him above the floor. he choked, trying to pry her hand off. she tightened her grip. "watch your mouth when you're talking about my dad."

allison gasped, covering her hand with her mouth as stiles just started with a hard look. scott scratched his head.

"sillie, stop!" lydia begged. "please!"

she listened to jackson's gasps and chokes, adding pressure before dropping him to the floor a moment later.

lydia kneeled next to jackson, rubbing his back as allison crouched next to her.

sillie rolled her eyes, walking back to her brothers. "what now?"

"we're not calling dad," stiles decided firmly.

"he's right," scott reluctantly told them.

"we're not getting our dad killed!" sillie exclaimed.

scott sighed. "look, tell him the truth if you have to. just-just call him."

stiles shared a look with sillie. "i- we're not watching our dad get eaten alive." he looked between the whole group, turning to sillie after.

"alright, give me the phone," jackson snapped, standing and turning stiles around toward him.

sillie went to immediately push jackson away but stiles beat her to it, punching him in the face with a sharp right hook. she gasped, a smirk on her face.

"jackson!" allison exclaimed, rushing over to him. "are you ok? hey, are you ok?"

scott pulled stiles back, giving sillie a small tug to make sure she didn't do anything.

lydia chewed on the inside of her cheek as she watched allison and jackson. sillie furrowed her eyebrows, quickly understanding her emotions.

"oh," she whispered, frowning in sympathy. she knew that feeling.

allison turned her head, giving stiles and sillie a look.

stiles huffed, digging into his pocket for his phone.

"wh- stiles," sillie protested.

he sighed. "i know." he dialed noah's number, holding the phone to his ear. "dad, hey, it's me. i'm with sillie... and it's your voicemail. look, i need you to call me or sils back, now. like, right now."

there was a loud banging on the metal, making sillie grab lydia and pull her away from the door. "shh, shh, it's gonna be fine."

lydia squeaked, gripping onto sillie's arm with fear.

"we're at the school, dad. we're at the school." stiles continued. he hung up.

"we gotta go," sillie exclaimed.

one of the hinges fell of.

"oh god!" lydia winced, hiding behind sillie while peering her head over the woman's shoulder. "oh my god."

"the kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell," stiles decided.

"which only goes up!" scott furrowed his eyebrows.

"up is better than here."

"ok, alright, go." sillie nodded, making sure all the teens but jackson were in front of her as they ran out the kitchen door.

the alpha growled, then finally opened the door with a loud bang and metal crunching.

"go, go, go!" sillie pushed whoever was in front of her to make them go faster. "come on, pick up the pace, kid!"

the got to the next floor up, running down the hall and into another classroom.

sillie started pushing a desk in front of the door, blocking it as if it would do anything.

the teens - minus scott since he was now a werewolf - quietly panted as they listened for anything.

there were faint, pounding footsteps and growls, making stiles grab sillie's bicep and scott's shoulder, lydia's hand flinging to the back of sillie's jacket and the other covering her mouth to not make any noise. allison pressed further into the wall she was leaning against on, taking deep, silent breaths.

the alpha growled, his shadow through the door window.

sillie furrowed her eyebrows. the alpha could easily get in. it was obviously waiting for something. its shadow then left.

"jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" scott asked.

"five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap," he answered.

"five?!" allison whispered. "i barely fit in the back."

"there's more than five of us!" stiles exclaimed quietly.

"this is what happens with shitty porches," sillie deadpanned.

"my porche is amazing!" jackson spat.

"no, it isn't." stiles scoffed. "anyway, it doesn't matter. there's no getting out without drawing attention."

"what about this?" scott walked toward something, making the others follow. he pointed to the other door. "we can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds."

"that wont't work, though. we need a key." sillie shook her head.

"yeah, that's a deadbolt," stiles added.

scott tugged sillie over gently, looking between the two. "the janitor has a key."

"you mean his body has it," stiles corrected.

"i-i can get it," scott offered. "i can find him by scent, by blood."

"absolutely not," sillie immediately declined. "you're not going. i'll do it. i can find him, by memory of where his body is. and if it isn't there, i'll just sniff him out."

stiles gawped. "well, gee, that sounds like some incredibly terrible ideas. neither of you are going, you'll get yourself killed. what else you got?"

scott shook his head. "i'm getting the key."

"fuck no," sillie deadpanned. "you're staying here. i'm going, you'll hear if i need you for any reason - which i doubt."

"i'm stronger," he tried. "y-you said- you said you're an omega, right? i'm a beta. omega's are the lowest rank, aren't they?"

sillie stared at him in disbelief. "are you shitting me?"

he gulped.

she scoffed. "well then, you're not going alone. i'm coming with you."

scott sighed. "fine." he grabbed her wrist, the two walking toward the door.

"wait, wait, wait!" stiles stopped them. he pulled sillie into a firm, tight hug. "please, do not die."

as he did that, allison grabbed scott's hand. "scott, scott, wait. are you serious?"

sillie hugged back, running her hand over his buzzed-hair. "i'll do my best, little man."

"it's the best plan," scott told allison. "someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here. and i have sillie to protect me, ok? she's more than enough to keep me safe."

"you can't go out there," allison insisted. "not when there's a murderer who's trying to kill us all. you can't go out there unarmed."

sillie gave stiles a squeeze before letting go. "i'll be back and so will scott. don't worry."

stiles exhaled, lifting his pinky. "promise?"

sillie chuckled, wrapping her pinky around his. "pinky promise, you little five year old."

he made a face, playfully shoving her.

she chuckled.

scott looked around, grabbing a pointer. "now i'm armed."

everyone gave him a look.

"it's better than nothing."

"there's gotta be something else," stiles said.

"there is," lydia spoke up.

"what are we gonna do?" stiles asked, seeing her gaze turn onto where the chemicals where. "throw acid on him?"

"no." lydia scoffed. "like a fire bomb. in there is everything you need to make a self-igniting molotov cocktail."

everyone gave her a look, except for sillie. she smirked.

"lydia, you are so damn smart!" sillie laughed.

"wait, self-igniting-" stiles started.

"molotov cocktail." lydia noticed the other's expressions. "what? i read it somewhere."

sillie's face dropped with a smile. why couldn't lydia just accept the fact she was smart?

stiles huffed. "we don't have a key for that either."

sillie went to say how she could break it, but jackson beat her to it by breaking the glass.

lydia smirked. "now we don't need a key."

then she was making the molotov cocktail.

"jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid," lydia requested.

jackson grabbed a bottle, handing it to her.

sillie noticed the hesitation, making her narrow her eyes at him. he ignored her glare.

lydia opened the bottle, placing something sillie forgot the name of onto the beaker and pouring the liquid inside of the bottle into the beaker. she shook it before placing the cap on it, sticking it out for either sillie or scott to grab.

scott took it.

"no." allison shook her head. "no, this is insane, you can't do this. you cannot go out there."

"i can't just sit here waiting for their dad to check his messages," scott replied.

sillie sighed. "we should go now and find the keys."

allison shook her head again. "this isn't right. you're going to get killed out there, guys." she leaned toward scott and whispered, "you could die. don't you get that? he's killed three people."

"and we're next," scott told her.

allison sighed.

"somebody has to do something."

"and if it comes down to it, i guess i'll be the bait or something," sillie offered. "allison, trust me. i'm not letting scott get hurt."

"i don't what you to die either!" she cried. "i don't want anyone else to die. you guys can't go."

"we're doing this." scott started to walk toward the door with sillie but allison stopped him again.

"scott, just stop."

sillie ran a hand through her hair, glancing at stiles and giving him a comforting nod.

"do you remember- do you remember when you told me you knew whether or not i was lying? that i had a tell?"

scott nodded.

"so do you. you're a horrible liar. and you've been lying all night. just... just please-please don't go. please don't leave us." she sniffled. "please. scott, don't. don't, please. please, don't."

scott hesitated. he glanced at the others. "lock it behind us."

he went to walk out with sillie but allison pulled him into a kiss, which made sillie think back to her and derek's last one from high school.

scott reluctantly pulled away. "sils, c'mon."

she gave allison an apologetic look before walking out with scott, stiles locking the door behind them with a small wave and frown.

"you should just stay here," sillie decided. "keep watch. i'll go. with this." she took the molotov cocktail from his hands.

"no way," scott argued. "you can hold it but i'm going."

sillie huffed. "fine." she started walking down the hall. "stay next to me."

scott paused to process but caught up to her, looking around.

"this way," she muttered, turning a right. she sniffed, following the scent. she looked through the door window, opening the door and walking down the stairs.

scott sniffed as they walked through the locker hall. "the gym?"

sillie handed him the beaker. "if anything goes wrong, run. got it?"

scott scoffed. "i'm not just going to leave you."

"no, you'll be running to protect yourself," sillie deadpanned. "now, i'm serious. if something bad happens, you leave and go back to the others. end of discussion, scotty." she walked into the gym, scott sighing before trailing after her.

"under the bleachers," scott suggested, slowly walking toward where he was talking about.

sillie moved in front of him, the scent of blood hitting her nose. she followed it cautiously.

"sils," scott whispered when they hard a creaking.

she just took a deep breath, pulling scott to her side. she continued walking, making him do the same.

scott stopped when something dripped on his cheek, wiping it off and looking at his fingers to see what it was.

blood.

sillie shared a look with him, slowly looking up. she gasped, seeing the janitor's dead body above them. "holy fucking jesus."

"the keys," scott muttered, gesturing to the janitor's pocket.

sillie sighed. "you get 'em. i'll be watch or whatever."

scott nodded, placing down the beaker. "gimme a lift."

she rolled her eyes, moving to the janitor's other side before kneeling down. she cupped her hands together, holding them out. scott placed his foot there, grabbing onto one of the bars to pull himself up. she slowly stood, careful to make sure scott's head didn't hit anything.

scott reached, his finger tips an inch away from the keys. "you-you gotta get me closer."

sillie lifted him up higher, looking around as she sniffed the air.

"more to the left," he told.

she took a small step left.

the keys jangled as his finger tips touched it, but couldn't grab it.

"left."

another left step.

scott grunted, trying to pull the keys off. he froze with sillie when the bleachers creaked, turning toward the noise.

the bleachers were closing in on them.

"scott. scott, get the keys!" sillie ordered, stepping and pushing him higher. "scott!"

he snapped out of it, his hands fumbling to pull the keys off. "i-i-i-i-i'm trying! i'm trying! hold on!" he stammered.

sillie gulped. "now or never, c'mon!"

he snatched the keys off, loosing his balance and falling with a small shout. sillie caught him easily, quickly getting out from under the bleachers just before it crushed into the two and locked shut. and she grasped the beaker in time too.

sillie placed him down, holding up the beaker. "got it."

scott exhaled. he looked around, stuffing the keys into his pocket. he stood up, eyeing where the alpha stood.

the alpha barked at them.

sillie glowed her eyes. "scott, go."

he shook his head. "no." he shined his yellow ones.

"scott," she urged. "now."

"i told you, i'm not leaving you." he grabbed the beaker, turning back to the alpha. "come on. come get us."

sillie sighed, tensing when the alpha started charging toward them.

scott threw the beaker at him, hitting the alpha, but not making him burst into flames.

they stared in confusion.

sillie inhaled. "jackson didn't give her the sulfuric acid."

"is-is that bad?"

she gawped at him. "yes, that's bad! the sulfuric acid is what lights the shit!"

the alpha shook its head and roared, resuming to running at them.

"dammit." scott whispered.

sillie backed up, pushing scott behind her. "now would be a great time to run, scotty." she roared, turning into her werewolf form.

scott pulled sillie with her as he started running away, the alpha grabbing their ankles and pulling them.

sillie tried clawing its face, using her other leg to kick at the hand on scott's ankle. "get off of him, assface!"

the alpha threw them to the middle of the gym, scott groaning. sillie went to get up but the alpha climbed on top of the two, holding sillie down by her neck while its other hand was on scott's face.

scott let out scared grunts. "sillie."

she tried prying its hand off, kicking her legs. "piss- off!" she glared.

"sillie, sils," the alpha spat, its head leaning down toward her ear. "silly sils. so, so silly." it moved its head to scott's ear next, breathing heavily while some drool fell onto the boy's cheek. it raised his head, growling loudly that made everything shake. then it ran off.

sillie shot up, pulling scott to sitting position. "scott, you ok? are you ok? are you hurt?"

he groaned with his teeth gritted together, his back arching high as he laid back. "ah!" he shouted in pain, squirming around.

"scott? scott?" sillie pulled him into her arms, her eyes darting around him to see what was wrong. it clicked. the alpha was trying to make him turn. "hey, hey, scott. you gotta control it, ok? fight back, hold it in. don't turn!"

he cried out. "i-i can't-" he groaned again. "it hurts! ah! arg! agh!" he turned onto his knees and elbows, holding his head in between his hands. "ah! sillie, go!"

sillie shook her head. "hell no." she knew pain made you human, but she didn't want to hurt scott unless it was a last resort. "scott, thi-think of allison. think about her. picture her in your head. her voice, her smile, every little thing you notice about her. think of her, scotty."

he breathed heavily. "it's not working!" he raised his head, face in werewolf form with yellow glowing eyes as he growled. "get away from me!"

sillie backed away slightly, knowing he didn't want to hurt her. "scott."

"i can't!" he was silent for a moment, not daring to look at her. she knew why; she could tell.

he had an urge to kill her.

scott growled quietly. "sils... you-... you need to get away from me."

she scoffed. "you're not gonna kill me."

"i could hurt you."

she shrugged. "i'll heal."

he stood up, his chest rising up and down. "get away from me!" he snarled, swinging at her.

she dodged it, blocking his hits while walking backward. "scott."

"go!" he barred his canines at her, roaring. he started running at her, which made her reluctantly run the other way.

"dammit, scott!" she complained. she ran until she was in the library, listening to scott's heartbeat to know where he was. he was walking upstairs. she huffed, trailing up to where the others where. she stopped in the middle of a hall when the alpha growled behind her, slowly turning around. she was close to the room, all she had to do was make a left.

the alpha seemed to smirk, watching her step back.

she flicked out her claws, taking a deep breath. "come on, sillie, you got this. totally not like you're an omega: the weakest link of werewolves-slash- the bitches."

the alpha growled lowly before running at her on all fours - which would've made her laugh if she wasn't possibly going to die.

thinking smarter and not harder, sillie started running away, sprinting down the hall and making turns wherever she could to try and throw it off its rhythm.

she groaned when the alpha grabbed her, holding her above the ground and growling by her ear. she tried to pull its hands off of her, her claws not affecting it in the slightest. "let me go, shitbird!" she panted, squirming around.

its claws dragged against her stomach before they dug into her side, making her cry out loudly.

the alpha threw her into the row of lockers before it started walking somewhere she wasn't paying attention to.

sillie held her side as she sat up slowly, her back against the lockers. she groaned, being able to tell how deep it was. it was going to be hell healing. she pulled off her jacket, making pained noises the whole time as she wrapped it around her middle.

"scott," she whispered, being able tell he was near.

said boy glanced at her, walking toward the classroom. he locked the door with a key he had in his hand. he stood there for a moment, then he broke the key with half of it still in the lock.

"scott!" allison exclaimed, trying to open the door. "scott!"

he moved out of the way before she could see his werewolf face, rushing over to sillie. "are you ok?"

sillie groaned, taking deep breaths. "i will be."

"where's he going?" lydia asked. "where's sillie? is she with him?"

stiles gulped. he moved allison out of the way for a moment, looking up and down the hall the best he could. "sillie? sillie!"

allison banged on the door, turning the doorknob. "scott. scott! scott!"

"stop," lydia told her. "stop! do you hear that?"

there was a distant sound of sirens.

noah was on his way.

sillie laughed breathlessly. "perfect timing, dad."

"listen," lydia continued.

they ran to the window, watching as police cars filled the parking lot.

scott panted, trying to get his face back to normal.

sillie got on her knees with a small grunt, moving the hair out of scott's face. "you got this, kid," she muttered. "c'mon, you can do it."

scott took a moment before he slowly lifted his head, his face back to normal.

sillie chuckled. "uh, if i'm gonna hide this from my dad, i might need your jacket."

≡≡≡

"you sure it was derek hale?" noah checked, glancing at sillie again.

"yes." scott nodded.

"i saw him too," stiles added.

noah turned to sillie. "and you?"

she licked her lips, glancing to where derek's body once was but wasn't anymore. "yeah," she lied.

the man had an apologetic look in his eye, which he knew she wouldn't want. so he looked the other way, not asking about her small limp she was trying to hide.

"what about the janitor?" scott asked.

"we're still looking," noah told him.

"did you check under the bleachers?" he went on. "under them?"

"yes, scott, we looked. we pulled them out just like you asked, there's nothing."

"i'm not making this up," scott told him.

"i know, i believe you, i do," noah vowed.

sillie sighed, knowing that wasn't true.

"no, you don't," scott argued. "y-y-you have this look like y-you feel bad for me. like you wanna believe me, but i know you don't."

"listen..." noah started. "we're gonna search this whole school. we're gonna find him. ok? i promise."

"sheriff!" a deputy called.

noah pointed to the three, "stay. all of you." he started to walk away.

"dad, wait," sillie called. she pulled him into a firm hug, her head on his shoulder.

he hugged her back. "you ok?"

"yeah," she mumbled. "i just wanna hug."

noah gave her a squeeze. then he pulled away and went to the deputy, planting a small kiss on her temple.

stiles turned to the two. "well, we survived, dudes. you know? sils, you only got hurt but lived. so, that's good, huh? at least. we outlasted the alpha. it's still good, right? being alive?"

"when we were in the chemistry room, he walked right by us," scott stated. "you don't think that it heard us? you don't think that it knew exactly where we were?"

"well, how come we're still alive?" stiles shrugged.

"he wanted us there because of scott," sillie muttered.

"it wants me in its pack," he stated. he sighed. "but i-i think, first..." he shared a look with sillie. "i have to get ride of my old pack."

"what do you mean?" stiles crossed his arms. "what old pack?"

"what do you think?" sillie deadpanned.

"allison. jackson, lydia. you, and you."

"the alpha doesn't wanna kill us," stiles realized.

"it wants me to do it. and that's not even the worst part."

stiles gawped. "how in ho-holy hell is that not the worst part, scott?!"

"because when he made me shift..." he hesitated. "i wanted to do it. i wanted to kill you. all of you. that's why i told you to get away from me, sils."

"mhm," sillie hummed. "i know. it was telling you to do it, and its your alpha so you can't not listen at first."

"wait, then why'd it hurt you if it wants scott to kill us?" stiles asked.

she shrugged. "fuck if i know."

scott looked past stiles' shoulder, squinting. "deaton?"

"what?" sillie followed his gaze. "holy shit, deaton!" she ran up to the vet, throwing her arms around him. "you're ok!"

deaton chuckled, patting her back. "i'm ok, sillie. you can let me breathe, i'm not going anywhere."

she laughed, pulling away.

scott furrowed his eyebrows, walking toward them with stiles.

"there you are," deaton said.

"how...?" scott asked. "how did you-"

"get out?" he finished the boy's sentence. "not easily. and from what they tell me, i'm alive because of you both. i think i owe you a raise, scott." he chuckled again.

noah walked up to them. "guys, come on, let's let the EMT's do their job. you can talk to him later." he pulled his kids by their biceps slightly, getting them to walk.

scott jogged off, heading toward allison with a call of her name.

sillie shook her head at stiles' look, knowing what was probably about to happen. "come on, little man. i call shotgun."

stiles whined. "not fair! you got shotgun last time! dad!"

"she called it." noah shrugged. "get in the back. scott, you comin'?"

scott swallowed the lump in his throat, looking away from allison's retreating figure and heading to the car.

sillie sighed. "didn't go well?"

he shook his head. "not at all." then he climbed into the backseat with stiles, sillie getting in the front with noah.

alex speaking,.
OH MY GOD FINALLY I'M UPDATING!! i'm so sorry for the long wait </3 i've had a crappy month, my mental health went to shit, i had horrible writers block, and again - i'm so, sorry. but here, an update of this fic, woo! and pls comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 71 8
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘙 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦�...
279K 6.1K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...
1.9K 94 29
"you are my one you set my world on fire" - Derek Hale x Oc SEASONS 1-6 and MOVIE
189K 8.3K 45
ON HOLD When a crazy Tribrid with anger issues and a threatening secret falls In love with a Supernatural Huntress with badass arrow skills and obser...