coffee breath | D.H

By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

❝i will kill you painfully and slowly.❞ ❝i love you too. now gimme a kiss.❞ [ season 1 - 6 + movie ] [ derek... More

intro
prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.9
5.10
6.11
6.19
6.20
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4

1.6

16.7K 500 78
By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

sillie stirred awake and rubbed her eyes, picking up her phone. "what?"

"hey, i have an update," derek told her. "it-it's important."

"derek?" she croaked. "what? it's..." she squinted at the clock. "midnight. what do you want?"

"scott talked to the alpha," he informed. "kind of. he said he was angry, not at him, and he drew a spiral on his window."

sillie gaped. "a what?"

he nodded, not that she could see. "a spiral. the alpha wants revenge. i just don't know what."

"jesus christ," she mumbled. "can-can we talk in the morning? i'm so tired."

"yeah, sorry. i... i just had to tell you now."

"goodnight, derek, we'll talk about it in the morning." sillie hung up and fell back asleep when her head touched the pillow.

≡≡≡

little man
am i a better yoda than derek

me
of course
why
what are you doing
don't kill anyone

little man
i'm teaching scott myself before derek does
currently stealing coach's strap and phone

me
have fun, don't let scotty kill you or anyone else

little man
got it

sillie sighed and looked up from her phone, gulping down her coffee.

"what's wrong?" melissa asked.

"i'm..." sillie sighed. "i honestly don't know. i'm thinking of every possible thing that could have me feeling like this, but... none of them are it."

"well, how are you feeling?" she turned to her.

"i don't know." sillie scoffed a chuckle, shaking her head. "i'm tired. which is weird, because a few days ago, i couldn't sleep, and now, all i want to do is sleep. and i'm so close to falling asleep right here and now." she drank some more coffee.

"you know this happens a lot with you," melissa informed. "you're can't sleep for months, then you're always sleeping for a few weeks. it's a cycle with you."

sillie furrowed her eyebrows. "really?"

"i think you might have insomnia."

she chuckled. "i'm diagnosed, mel." that's not it. it's probably stress.

"you are?" melissa asked.

"yeah, when mom died i got diagnosed. you don't remember?"

"not really." she shook her head. "do you take any meds for it?"

"no," sillie replied. "i didn't want dad to use his money on it, then i left and i just never got to getting it."

"you wanna get you some?" melissa tried. "maybe it'll actually help."

"if i have enough money, i guess."

≡≡≡

little man
update: scott's in love with allison and she's his anchor
she's what keeps him from trying to kill me basically

sillie sighed, staring at her brother's message. an argent was a werewolf's anchor.

little man
and i'm getting scott beat up so he can learn control
it's also payback for him doing dad<allison 

me
good job, make sure it hurts and he doesn't kill anyone

she smiled slightly and turned off her phone. 

"hey." derek walked up to her. "i'm checking on peter. maybe see if he responses. you wanna come with?"

sillie hesitated but nodded, walking into peter's room with him. derek sat on the bed and turned peter's wheelchair toward him. sillie stayed standing to the side.

"i need your help," derek admitted. "if you can hear me, i need you to give me a sign. blink. raise a finger. anything. just... just do something to point me in the right direction, ok?"

nothing.

he looked down at his lap before looking back up. "someone killed laura. your niece. laura? whoever he is, he's an alpha now. but he's one without a pack. which means he's not as strong. i can..." he glanced at sillie.

sillie nodded, giving him confirmation.

"we can take him." derek exhaled slightly. "but we have to find him first. look, if you know something, just give me a sign. is it one of us? someone else make it out of the fire?"

peter didn't move.

"just give me anything," he urged. "blink. raise a finger. make your finger twitch. anything."

still nothing.

derek stood up and grabbed peter's arms, "say something!"

"hey," sillie whispered, putting her hand on his bicep. "yelling isn't gonna get him to reply."

"let him go," jennifer ordered, walking in.

"jennifer, i got it," sillie told her.

"obviously you don't, you're letting him touch a patient negatively," she retorted. she turned to derek. "you think after six years of this, yelling at him is going to get a response?"

"i just said that, you can back off," sillie stated.

"stop talking," she demanded. "you're lucky you're one of the good nurses i like otherwise i'd report you."

"look, you got a better method?" derek spoke up.

"patients. he'll respond if you give him the time."

"we don't have anymore time." derek stormed past her.

sillie's eyes darkened as she looked at jennifer. "i have a higher authority over you. don't demand anything from me again." she went to walk away but jennifer grabbed her arm.

"i can still report you and have you fired with the amount of slip ups, lateness, and this crap."

sillie chuckled. "are you threatening me?"

"i'm promising," she corrected. "you need to watch it."

"no, you need to watch it." sillie shook her head. "i can have you doing a shittier job than you already do. would you like and want to do grunt work? be careful with how you speak to me." she yanked her arm away, walking out.

she and derek were completely unaware of peter raising his index finger.

she walked through the halls, following the man.

"derek!" sillie called after him, walking out of the hospital. "you ok?"

he shook his head, standing by his car. "i gotta find out who the alpha is. and peter still can't move, sillie! it's been six fricken years, 'patients' won't work anymore!"

"he's getting somewhere, at least," she tried. 

"it's taking too long!" he raised his voice. he wasn't angry at her, he was just angry in general about this whole thing. "i gotta go, i know you still have work. so, you should probably go in..." he trailed off at the end, his eyes landing on a paper on his windshield. he grabbed it and opened it. "sillie."

she furrowed her eyebrows, walking over to get a look. "what the..."

it was a picture of a dead deer with a spiral on it.

they shared a look before looking around, trying to see who put it there.

sillie looked between the hospital and derek, getting out of the way of the car. "be sure to update me. don't hurt anyone for answers."

derek nodded, getting into the drivers seat.

she watched him drive away before heading back in. please don't beat anyone to a freakin' pulp.

≡≡≡

derek
it's scott. meet us at the animal clinic. derek almost killed my boss

"oh, what the fuck," sillie breathed. she grabbed her keys and quickly left the hospital, knowing her shift was almost over anyway. 

≡≡≡

"are you kidding me?!" sillie scowled, walking in. "what part of 'don't hurt anyone for answers' don't you understand, derek?!" she inhaled and took the cotton swab from scott, getting a clean one to clean deaton's face.

"i needed answers!" he defended, getting a glare from the other two werewolves.

sillie sighed, gently turning deaton's face. "god, you did a fucking number on him. he's, like, fifty years old! you could've killed him."

"he's the alpha."

"he's not the alpha!" scott argued. 

sillie gaped. "what the fuck, derek? he isn't the alpha, i know that for a fact."

"oh, yeah? how?" he tilted his head.

"because he isn't a werewolf." she scoffed. "obviously!" she knew he was a druid but deaton clearly hadn't told scott - it wasn't for her to tell.

"he could be hiding his scent," derek reasoned.

"you made the man unconscious!" sillie gaped. "i highly doubt he's hiding his 'werewolf scent' right now! you're smarter than this, stop being an idiot."

derek huffed and turned to scott. "do you have a plan?"

"just give me an hour," scott told. 

"then what?" derek pried.

scott thought about it for a moment. "meet me at the school. in the parking lot. both of you."

"deaton's riding with me," sillie decided. she held a hand up to derek when he opened his mouth. "he isn't the alpha and he'd never hurt me even if he was. he's riding with me, your car's too small."

derek sighed through his nose. "fine," he gritted out. then he walked out.

≡≡≡

sillie parked her jeep next to roscoe, hopping out and opening the back door to show deaton back there.

"that actually looks very comfortable," stiles commented.

scott tapped stiles' shoulder and they started to go toward the school.

"wait. hey," derek stopped him. "what are you doing?"

"you said i was linked with the alpha," scott said. "i'm gonna see if you're right."

"whoa, whoa, whoa!" sillie exclaimed. "no fucking way!"

"sillie-" stiles tried.

"you are not calling the alpha here!" she scoffed in disbelief. "how stupid are you boys!? what're you gonna do what the alpha does show?"

stiles and scott shared a look before they shrugged, walking inside and ignoring sillie's calls.

"when he shows, i'm blaming you!" she shook her head, flipping stiles off after he flipped her off. "shit eaters!" she huffed, running a hand through her hair. "nope," she cut derek off before he said anything, his mouth open.

"you don't even know what i was gonna say."

"you're gonna apologize about beating the shit out of deaton." sillie had known deaton from talia. deaton was always like that cool uncle to her. 

"yes, and that your boys are stupid," derek added. "someone's gonna end up dying tonight."

"don't jinx it, asshole."

"we're back to the you hating me and us arguing?" he asked.

"yeah, we are." sillie nodded. "you shouldn't've hurt deaton. he's not the alpha, and when i prove it, i'm gonna say 'i told you so'."

"ok. fine," he caved. "but we go back to how we were earlier? cause i don't like it when you hate me."

she raised her fist, slowly putting up her middle finger. "oh, look at that. it's a gift, made just for you, derek hale." she reached her arm out so he could see it more clearly.

"look, i'm sorry i beat up deaton," he told her. "but we were getting somewhere, sillie."

she raised an eyebrow. "yeah, i was slowly working on it before you beat his ass and almost killed him."

their conversation was cut off by a shitty excuse of a howl that sounded like a cat being choked to death. it was shrill and weird.

derek closed his eyes as the howl went on. "you've got to be kidding me."

sillie burst into laugher, the back of her head hitting her jeep. "holy shit, was that scott?!"

derek chuckled, nodding his head. "he sounds like cora when she was three."

sillie laughed harder, her shoulders shaking. derek laughed too, trying to hide it.

she gasped dramatically. "no way. the derek hale laughed? wow."

he rolled his eyes, failing to hide his smile. "whatever. shut up."

sillie grinned. "i'm still mad at you about deaton."

"i know."

then there was a real howl, more animistic, more werewolf-y. scott was actually howling.

"holy shit," sillie whispered, listening to the howl go on.

derek looked around in shock, ending up staring at the school with his jaw slacked.

"this was an awful idea," sillie realized.

derek nodded in agreement. "they're so dead."

then stiles and scott were coming back.

"i'm gonna kill both of you," derek exclaimed with a scowl. 

"we're gonna kill both of you!" sillie corrected. "what the fuck was that? now what, the alpha comes and kills us or what?"

"yeah, what the hell was that?" derek scoffed. "what are you trying do do, attract the entire state to the school?"

stiles exhaled with a grin.

"sorry," scott apologized with a small smile. "i didn't know it'd be that loud."

"yeah, it was loud." stiles chuckled. "and it was awesome." he sing-songed the last word.

"shut up," the older werewolves said.

"don't be such a sourwolf, derek," he retorted.

scott hit his shoulder gently.

sillie sighed. 

"hey, what'd you do with him?" stiles asked suddenly, pointing to sillie's jeep.

"deaton? we left him in there," sillie stated.

"we didn't do anything," derek added.

"uh, well, he's gone," he informed.

"what?"

derek's head snapped over to the jeep as sillie looked around.

then there was a growl, and derek sputtered, blood spilling from his lips as he was lifted up.

sillie gaped in shock, staring at the alpha holding up and basically killing her ex boyfriend.

more blood spilt over derek's lips and trailed down to his chin, then he was thrown toward the school wall - completely lifeless.

sillie gasped, not able to move. the alpha turned to her and stiles quickly pulled her toward him and scott, running into the school.

the boys leaned against the door as sillie stood, trying to process what just happened as her eyes glistened, tears brimming the eyelids and slowly falling.

alex speaking,.
ew this is so short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.3K 25
༆ #𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙺 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴 & #𝙰𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁 ༆ ❝ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 ❞ derek hale x...
189K 8.3K 45
ON HOLD When a crazy Tribrid with anger issues and a threatening secret falls In love with a Supernatural Huntress with badass arrow skills and obser...
17.7K 587 13
❥ 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕, 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚 teen wolf, s4-? liam dunbar x fem!oc ©dunbarwp 20...
31K 1K 74
Peter Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover