When Flowers Bloom ( HopeKook...

By AJaison

When Jung HoSeok meets Jeon JungKook, who will soon turn his life around. "Why can't two people just be close... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Message! ⚠️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ( Last )
Announcement ⚠️

Chapter 15

621 38 1
By AJaison

JungKook was wondering what Hyunbi needed and she showed the message.

"I guess I forgot to attend my medical appointment. Could you accompany me?", she asked.

JungKook was thinking hard as he planned to pick HoSeok up from school and he turns to look at Hyunbi.

"Okay, I'll accompany you until everything is settled. Don't worry, I'm free anyway.", JungKook said while giving a peck on her forehead.

"Are you sure that you're okay with it?", Hyunbi asked.

"Yes. I'm sure. You need me, don't you? So don't worry!", JungKook said as he pats her head gently.

They took a taxi and heads to the hospital right away while JungKook knew that he needed to tell HoSeok.

As Hyunbi fell asleep on his shoulder, he takes his phone out and quickly sends a message to HoSeok.

HoSeok, at the same time, was finishing with class as it was time for lunch period when he noticed JungKook's message.

He opens the message and reads before sighing to himself.

JungKook: Sorry HoSeok. I have something urgent to handle so I can't pick you up.

JungKook: How about I call you once I'm done?

Me: Oh okay. Go settle your stuff first then.

HoSeok heads out of the classroom and wondered if JungKook was alright but it was probably nothing serious.

Then, HoSeok remembered about Yoongi asking him to go to dinner with him while he takes his phone out again.

He looks for Yoongi's message and starts replying to Yoongi.

Me: Yoongi, I'll go to dinner with you.
I'm free anyways.

Min Yoongi: That's great! I'll pick you up from school then.

Min Yoongi: See you soon!

HoSeok smiled to himself and heads to the cafeteria to get his lunch.

TaeHyung was sitting at the usual table as he was planning to talk to JungKook.

He looks for JungKook's number and called him right away since Jimin was still queueing for the food.

"Oh, TaeHyung ssi? How can I help you?".

TaeHyung sighed and said, "Dude, are you free later? There's something that we should talk.".

"Nah, I'm a little busy today. Can we talk next time?".

TaeHyung rolled his eyes and sighed. "Okay, then I'll see you once you're free.".

He hangs up the phone and Jimin came back with the food at a nice timing.

"What's the matter? You called someone?", Jimin asked and TaeHyung nods while he takes a sip of his drink.

"I wanted to meet JungKook to talk to him but he's busy. So I gotta wait for the time he's free.", TaeHyung said and Jimin nods.

Then, HoSeok came with his food and he starts eating right away.

"You seemed so hungry though.", Jimin said and HoSeok laughs as he was still chewing his food.

- Later -

JungKook was waiting with Hyunbi for her medical report while holding her hand tightly.

"I'll be fine. You can leave if you need to. You've been waiting for me since the first we got here.", Hyunbi said.

JungKook shook his head with a smile and placed a kiss on her hands.

"Don't worry. I'll stay with you until it is all done.", JungKook said and she smiled at him before leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I'm happy that I met you at the cafe. I really am.", Hyunbi said and JungKook smiled to himself.

He tucks her baby hair behind her ear and said, "And I'm so happy being with you too, Hyunbi.".

They shared a kiss before the nurse calls Hyunbi for her medical report and JungKook takes the chance to give HoSeok a reply.

Me: Are you okay? I'll text you as soon as I'm done.

JungKook waited for awhile but there was no reply. "He could be in class.", JungKook muttered to himself and he decided to wait for HoSeok's reply.

Then, he receives a message but not from HoSeok.

Rose Kim.

Soon, his phone rang and he answered it, hearing Rose's voice on the line.

"Hey, boo. I'm at the airport now. Taking the plane soon to head to Korea.".

JungKook was excited to see her the next day and said, "That's great, Rose. I'll pick you up at the airport so you won't have to worry.".

"Okay. See you really soon, boo. Byebye!".

JungKook laughs to how cute Rose was and he hangs up the call.

Then, Hyunbi came out from the room and sat beside JungKook while he asked her if it was all okay.

"Yeah. It's all good. We can go home now.", Hyunbi said as she kept the medical report in her bag.

JungKook held her hand as they left the hospital and she wondered what was JungKook's next plan.

"I'll take you home and look after you okay? You have my time now.", JungKook said and Hyunbi nods with a smile.

"Thank you, JungKook.", Hyunbi said as she gives a peck on JungKook's cheeks.

Meanwhile...

HoSeok was practising a few of his dance moves while looking at the mirror when he decided to turn the music on.

With the music blasting out loud, he starts moving to the beat with his own freestyle while looking at himself in the mirror.

Without him knowing, Jimin and the others came in as they watched HoSeok's doing his dance smoothly.

"Now that is why he's one of the best dancer in our class.", Jimin said to TaeHyung who was also impressed.

HoSeok realized that the whole class was watching him and he turns the music off while bowing to them slightly.

"That was great, HoSeok hyung!", one of students yelled and all of them cheered for him.

HoSeok smiled and their teacher came in while smiling at all of them.

"I have an announcement for you. And it's actually a good one.".

Jimin came to stand next to HoSeok along with TaeHyung and they waited for the teacher to continue speaking.

"Our school is holding a Performance Recital where we get to showcase our dance to everyone in the school.", he said happily and everyone was excited for it.

"I have selected 5 people to represent all of us and I have the names here.", he said while waving the paper in his hands.

Jimin and the others were excited while HoSeok seemed anxious about the names.

"The names are Park Jimin, Luna Yang, Tony Kang, Eric Kim, and last but not least, Jung HoSeok.".

Jimin and Luna turned to HoSeok who was still stunned and they got excited right away.

"Please use the 3 days to come up with a background story of your dance because you'll be having a presentation about it to the whole class.".

"This is going to be fun.", Jimin said.

TaeHyung was happy for Jimin and Jimin couldn't wait to talk about it with TaeHyung while Luna ran to her friends as they cheered happily.

Jimin noticed HoSeok looking unhappy and he frowned.

"Hyung.. You don't want this?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 97 23
in which she thought she knew everything about jung hoseok. "i forgot to tell you one thing.." start: 2/4/17 end: 23/4/17
119K 6.9K 43
"Why did you cheat on me?" "I was just lonely" Where Taehyung and Jungkook lose each other and then find their way to each other again.
7.3K 230 24
Two years, no calling, no text Until one day they see eachother again ( Smuts maybeee, mpreg)
1.8K 112 16
Depressed, unmotivated and heartbroken. That's how Hoseok feels, he thought he was not going to be the same person he was before, but life got other...