In Love With The Devil ✔ [TO...

By so_so_466

"She was the angel craving chaos, and he was the devil seeking peace." Amy Raines, a 26 year old, sweet and i... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1- 'Vanille'
Chapter 2- 'Convincing'
Chapter 3- 'Offer'
Chapter 4- 'Decisions'
Chapter 5- 'Shopping'
Chapter 6- 'The Rings'
Chapter 7- 'The Wedding' {Part 1}
Chapter 8- 'The Wedding' {Part 2}
Chapter 9- 'In The Plane'
Chapter 10- 'Paris' {Part 1}
Chapter 11- 'Paris' {Part 2}
Chapter 12- 'In Her Eyes'
Chapter 13- 'Back To Home'
Chapter 14- 'Honeymoon?!'
Chapter 15- 'Go Party!'
Chapter 16- 'My Wife'
Chapter 17- 'The Man With The Beard'
Chapter 18- 'That Drink'
Chapter 19- 'And She's Drunk'
Chapter 20- 'Am I Dreaming?'
Chapter 21- 'I Want Him Dead'
Chapter 22- 'The Cell Phone Rang'
Chapter 23- 'To Somewhere Only He Knows'
Chapter 24- 'I Hugged Him'
Chapter 25- 'I Just Went On'
Update

My Explaination [Author's Note]

2.2K 55 12
By so_so_466

Hey guys, so I think y'all deserve an explanation.

I know I just randomly abandoned y'all and never updated this book, so this is going to be my response to everything.

Long story short, there have been SO MANY problems in my life lately. I'm just not getting any time to relax, let alone write an entire new chapter. Personally and professionally, things are really busy.

I'm currently focusing on my mental health and my physical health. The relationships with people around me, my family, my friends, and myself in general, need a lot of care and attention. Covid's second wave has not been any help so far, I have lost so many people, some very close ones too. School has been stressful with all new assignments, projects, lectures and examinations. In conclusion, everything just... Is not good. But I guess that's what life is. We have both good days and bad days, but we hope to have better days. That's what keeps us going, that's what keeps us hoping.

Anyways, each and everyone of you are so precious to me and y'all are literally the best people I might have ever seen. If you ever feel sad or dejected, just remember that there is a girl here in India, who loves you and who understands you.

If you think you might need to reach me, just send me a private message and I can let you know how to stay in touch. <3

My ig is @ teaisfortanya (it's not my real name I just created it for some reason) you might drop me a dm there.

Please do understand that i'm trying my best to stay positive and smile, because that's what I should do. If things ever, EVER get better which i'm sure would, just remember that i'll be back and I hope you'll wait for me.

Till then, good bye.

Love the people around you as you never know if that's the last time you meet them. Tell them you love them and love yourself even more. Because in this world, if you're not going to love yourself, trust me, no one else will.

Remember that I love you very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 865 44
"It's either you accept my offer or walk out of this company, then I can send this to all firms you apply to and have them not have you. It's two way...
2.9K 56 26
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
5.8K 302 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
553K 14.2K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...