Veins and Wires // Peter Park...

By Always_sane

H.A.I.L.E.Y. Or formally known as Humanoid Artificial Intelligence of Latency Experiment Youth is, as you gue... More

//Cast//
Prologues and Introductions
Teenage Rebellion Is Healthy, Guys
The First and Official Meeting
Goodbyes and Greetings
Cops and Robbers
Field Trips and Fails
Dumb Plans and Dumber Fails
Ditching and Detention
Grounded and Imprisoned
Hell and Homecoming
Emotions and Confessions
Reunions and Rehiring
Back To Life and Normality
Talks and Threats
Puppy-uh...Adoration?
Naps and Nagging
Squidward Sucks and So Do You
Gaslight, Gatekeep, and Girlbosses
Wars and Reunions
Therapy and Thinking
Publicity and Charity
An Actress and An Aunt
Auntie Hailey and Amnesia
Missiles and Bigger Messes
Poor Planning and Poor Decisions
Move Ins and Found Out
Morning, Darling
Jealousy, Jealousy
Tours and Detours
Moments and Missed Calls
In-Flights and Inside Chats
Angry Waters and Weird Heroes
Kooks and Bitterness
Naps and Kidnaps
Weirdness and Rage
Death and Ditching
Destruction and Realization
Holograms and Hallcinations
Seperation and Savings
Let's Split Up And Look For Clues
Endings and Beginnings
New Teams and Explanations
Talks and Texts
Loose Ends That End Badly
Dating Peter Parker Would Include:
WHAT THE FU-
Get Through and Get Over It
I Love You and We Need To Break Up
Disappointment and Doom
Cute Shit Cause I'm Bored and Lonely
Hentai Monsters and Heinous Ideas
Scooby-Doo Shit and Electric Triplet
Deals and Disasters
It All Goes To Hell and Back
Unexpected Visitors and Friends
Final Fights and Finales
Goodbyes and Good Riddance
Endings and Erased
Stories and... Sorcery?
Bloopers and Gag Reels
Talks and Texts PT. 2

Sick Days and Sarcasm

151 2 0
By Always_sane

I knocked on the apartment door with my backpack slung around my shoulder with Peters homework in one of my binders and his usual sandwich from Delmars in my other hand.

"Coming!" I heard Mays muffled voice through the door and I adjusted the bag from slipping off. After a few moments the door opened to be greeted with a flustered May and light smoke emitting from the door.

"I tried to make soup," she explained shortly and I gave her an understanding look with a nod.

"Soup is overrated anyway," I sympathized causing her to smile and open the door wider, letting me in.

"Peters in his room but be careful," she informed, leaning in. "He has a lot of mucus," she whispered making me snicker.

"May!" Peter complained from his room, hearing us due to the thin walls and his heightened senses causing both me and May to chuckle.

"What did I hear about mucus?" I asked, walking into his room to find a mess of a room with tissues overflowing in his trashcan (hehe kinky-) and a hidden Peter buried in his covers.

"Ugh..." he groaned in response with pain and a stuffy nose prevalent in his voice.

"Aw aren't you so happy to see me?"

"I don't need your sarcasm, Hailey," Peter grumbled from underneath his covers as he sniffed loudly before coughing even louder.

"Wait then why else would you text me 72 times if not for my amazing commentary?" I smirked, sitting down beside him on his bed. "Or my phenomenal good looks, either or," I added causing him to give a weak, muffled laugh until he got interrupted by his lungs wheezing desperately.

"You sound like a 70 year old smoker," I cringed at his sickness.

"Thanks so much, Hails," he sniffed sarcastically.

"I brought you a sandwich if it makes you feel any better," I offered, hovering the sandwich near the edge of his bed. He shot himself up from his bed and grabbed it from my hand.

"Have I mentioned how much I love and adore you?"

"Hmhmm sure. Eat your damn sandwich, you look horrible," I demanded looking at his red nose and puffy eyes and rolled my eyes.

He happily obliged and after four minutes the sandwich was gone, leaving a less dead-looking Peter.

"I also got your homework from our teacher which was absolute hell," I complained, digging through my bag.

"It was just getting papers, how hard could it have been?" He smirked at my dramatic complaints, tilting his head at me and looking sickeningly (ehehehehe get it?) adorable.

"I had to run back forth through the halls doing errands for them before getting your papers so yes, it sucked!" I grumbled, getting his homework from my binder and setting it on his desk.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that," Peter apologized sarcastically, bending his head down and irrupted in a loud fit of coughs.

"Well I'll leave you to your disgusting germs," I teased, standing up and began to walk towards the door until Peter grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Wait, no, don't leave me..." Peter whined.

"What do you want from me, darling?" I asked softly, tilting my head at my sad looking partner.

"Just stay with me? Please?" He begged doing his usual puppy face.

"I knew my commentary and phenomenal good looks make you feel better," I smirked making him roll his eyes at me before scooting to the left to make room for me.

"Wait, what if I get you sick?"

"I don't get sick. Unless it's from a virus," I snorted loudly at my joke as he stared at me. "What? That was funny!"

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Peter offered, quickly changing the subject as I gave him a offended look.

"Ouch," I muttered, putting my hand on my chest dramatically as I watched Peter try to pull himself up to look through his stash of movies but failed miserably. "I got it, I got it. Please stop trying to get up because right now you look like a sad, dying fish," I interrupted him, softly pushing him back down. I got up and crouched down next to his stash of movies, flipping through them lazily.

"You have Heathers?!" I exclaimed in astonishment at the case.

"Yeah, why?" Peter asked hesitantly, giving me a weird look from my outburst.

"Nothing I just love you a little bit more now," I casually said before continuing to flip through movies.

"What about The Breakfast Club?"

"The Breakfast Club? I don't think I've seen that," I pondered as I eyed the movie.

"You've never seen The Breakfast Club?!" Peter demanded, his voice cracking wildly as he tried to raise his voice in shock.

"Yeah, why? Is it good?"

"Is it- It's amazing, Hails! It's a masterpiece!" He declared making me suppress a laugh at his passion for the movie.

"Okay, okay, we'll watch The Breakfast Club," I gave in as I stood up and popped the DVD in his old TV.

"And please don't look up the movie for spoilers," Peter begged, knowing I had a habit of searching up the plot of anything that comes up in conversation out of pure curiosity.

"Fine..." I sighed playfully before flopping into Peters arms as the movie started playing. "Can you at least give me the basics on the plot?"

"Ok so five teenagers all get detention on a Saturday and have to stay there for eight hours under the rule of a power-tripping teacher and then high jinks pursue," he summarized and I slowly looked over at him.

"Did you just say... 'high jinxs pursue'? What are you, fifty?"

"I regret nothing."

"What's with the dramatic PowerPoint intro?"

"Shh...!"

"I'm just saying! And why do they have so many layers on, it looks like it's fall."

"Don't question it!"

"That is not the sound of biting nails."

"Why is this man so intense?"

"He has issues."

"What is it with these kids and the f-slur?"

"How did it go from body shaming to asking about her virginity?"

"I love Carl."

"Everybody loves Carl, he's amazing."

"Is he seriously complaining about people thinking he's a winner?"

"He gets treated different, Hailey! Don't shame him for having feelings!"

"Alright, alright sorry!"

"Who the hell cares if a person is a virgin? They're like 15, they probably got laid a few months ago!"

"This is such a clear commercial for Coke, it's laughable in and of itself."

"You know, I've always wanted to eat that sandwich."

"Weirdly same."

"Is he making fun of Bryan for having a stable household?"

"He also has issues of his own that he needs to work out."

"This is depressing."

"It just...goes back and forth between comedic and then really...sad."

"That's pretty much the whole plot."

"Why did you make me watch it then?!"

"Because it's a masterpiece!"

"It's not masterpiece! This dude is literally bragging about making $20,000 a year and how he can threaten to kill a kid and get away with it!"

"That's why it's a masterpiece!"

"That makes no sense, Peter! Literally none! See, right now! This dude is trying to assault his classmate and it's played off as a joke!"

"Ok well...it was the 80s, it has its flaws."

"Flaws?! And now she's getting high with her assaulter five minutes after it happened!"

"What are these dude's dance moves?"

"This is an iconic scene, you can't judge it!

"Too late."

"Oh my gods, I love Carl."

"We all love Carl, he's a dreamboat."

"Why are they just going through each other's bags?"

"Plot reasons."

"Why are they slut shaming Claire for no reason?"

"Because teenagers suck."

"...That's fair."

"This just got intense real quick."

"He got an F just because the light didn't work? That's so stupid!"

"Why is everyone hating on Claire all of a sudden? Like I get it, you're parents suck but still, calm down."

"Yeah, their opinions flip a lot whenever John makes any point."

"So you do agree it makes not a lot of sense?"

"Shh... this is my favorite part!"

"Oh my god."

"Why is John acting like he wouldn't do the same thing?"

"Yeah, you go Bryan!"

"A...flare gun? Why a flare gun?"

"We went to suicide to...dancing."

"Teenage hormones are weird."

"Teenage- teenage hormones are not this extreme, Peter!"

"WHERE DID THEY GET A CHANGE OF CLOTHES?! AND WHY IS CLAIRE KISSING HIM? WHERE ARE THESE ROMANCES COMING FROM?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

"This...was the weirdest movie I have ever watched in my entire life," I muttered as I stared at the screen. "So...Heathers?" I turned to look at Peters questioning expression before shrugging.

"Yeah, okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 11.9K 70
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚...𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙛𝙧...
42.9K 1.3K 74
Eliza Broussard had been taken in by the Red Room Academy at the peak age of five years old. She was trained and hardened into the Soviet's own skill...
2.5K 61 36
⋆ . ˚ ✩ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ――― in every universe 𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 is the one before the one. 𝐎𝐑, 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ――― in every universe, thing...
7K 373 48
"This is the beginning of a long journey for you and me." "For our people to be the strongest in our Galaxy, we had to weed out our weak ones." "No o...