𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰�...

By widows-venom

the dream was always to go to L.A. and become somebody. no matter what. Chloe Beale x ReaderG!p started: Ju... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter thirty eight
instagram post | tmz
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | travis
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter forty three
instagram post | travis
instagram post | chloe
chapter forty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | userone
chapter fourty five
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | kourtney
instagram post | tmz
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
instagram post | emily
instagram post | travis
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
instagram post | emily
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | aubrey
instagram post | beca
chapter seventy two
epilogue

chapter twenty one

7K 328 37
By widows-venom

YOUR POV:

"See how pissed dad was?" I asked.

Beca rolled her eyes, "Yeah. I thought for a second he'd have a heart attack. His eyes were about to pop out of his skull."

I snorted, "You know we don't need him to go to L.A. Future rockstar remember?" I smirked, nudging her.

Beca laughed, shoving me away from her, "Yeah yeah."

I giggled, both of us stopping at my dorm before entering. And when we did, all of the Bella's were sitting around and my roommate looked pissed.

"So not cool y/n." She huffed before leaving. I didn't pay any mind to her as she left and neither did the others.

"So how was your first night in the big house?" Stacy asked, her ears perked forwards just waiting to hear all the details.

Chloe came up to me and grabbed my hand, "Her first and last night in the big house."

I hummed, kissing her forehead, "It was fine I guess. I didn't get shanked so that's something."

I followed Chloe towards my bed and she pushed me down before sitting in my lao, cuddling up against me and I wrapped my arms around her tiny body.

"I'm mad at you." Chloe mumbled while Beca told everyone in my room what happened during our stay in jail.

"I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?" I gave the ginger puppy dog eyes and she pushed my face away with a small laugh.

"I'm sure you can make it up to me."

I smirked, kissing the side of her neck, "Yeah, I'm sure I can think of something."

"Wait, so who even bailed you out?" Aubrey asked.

"Our father." Beca said with a hint of anger still laced in her tone.

"Only after Jesse showed up." I added, "We thought it was him."

Aubrey rolled her eyes in disgust, "I hate those good for nothing trebles."

Chloe and I shared a look and smirked.

"I'm gonna borrow some of your clothes, loser." Beca said, rummaging through my dresser and pulling out some sweats and an old band tee I had before stepping out to change.

"So y/n, did you come out with any prison tattoos? Make anyone your bitch?" Stacy asked.

"Girl, what?" Cynthia Rose laughed.

I shook my head with a small smile on my face, "No and no. Beca and I were in a holding cell and it was just us and some other guy."

"Hey," Stacy held her hands up in defense, "I don't judge."

Beca came back in dressed in my clothes and sat back down on the floor, "Someone should run out and get alcohol. Make this night more bearable."

"Already ahead of you." Stacy and Fat Amy grinned, pulling out a few bottles of alcohol and red solo cups from a bag.

"What-" I started, my eyebrows furrowed, but Fat Amy cut me off.

"What? Didn't think we wouldn't celebrate your first time in prison."

I shook my head with a laugh, "Start pouring."

Fat Amy grinned and started pouring drinks in cups and handing them out to each girl. Even Aubrey wanted a drink and greedily took a sip when she got hers.

Chloe was still sitting in my lap and laid her head on my shoulder after she took a drink of hers. I took a sip of my drink and kissed the top of her head and the girl smiled up at me. Her pearly white smile made my heart flutter. Beca grabbed my speaker and played music, smirking at me when my song "A Girl Like You" started playing.

My face felt hot and I groaned, a smile on my face and all the girls cooed.

"The song sounds really good y/n." Cynthia smiled at me.

"Mhm. It's a great bop to fuck too. It's already on my sex playlist." Stacy grinned proudly.

"I guess it's not horrible." Aubrey said, taking a sip of her drink to hide her expression.

The corners of my lips tugged up in a soft smile, "Thanks Aubrey."

"You're gonna blow up, baby. I can feel it." Chloe said as the song kept playing.

I grinned, leaning down and kissing her softly, "I'll sing to you on stage one day."

"Maybe we'll be girlfriends by then."

"Damn." Beca snorted, listening in to our conversation.

I flipped her off and she smiled at me because she knew she was getting under my skin. My song ended and a different song by Khalid began to play.

After a second round of drinks, we all decided to play never have I ever followed by truth or dare. Stacy wanted to play 7 minutes in Heaven but Chloe just glared at her and said she'd personally kick her out of the group if she made a move on me. It was cute when she got all jealous and possessive. Hot too.

Eventually after a night of drinking, we all called it a night and the Bella's, minus Chloe, left my room to drunkenly walk to theirs.

— • —

My eyes fluttered open the next morning and my head was pounding. It was one of those headaches that you get behind the eyes too. It was horrible. I groaned softly and carefully got out of bed since Chloe was sprawled out on top of me.

"Why'd you get up?" She whined groggily.

"Killer headache. I'll get you some too." I told her softly, rummaging around in my nightstand and taking out the aspirin. I gave us both some and we washed them down with some water.

"Come back to bed now." Chloe pouted, her eyes half open as she looked at me all curled up in my blankets.

I climbed in bed behind her and spooned her, loving how comfortable I was in this moment. Chloe turned around so we were both spooning each other.

"Happy Friday baby." She grinned.

"Friday?"

"Mhm. Your song officially came out today." The redhead grinned.

My face felt hot and a grin curled up my lips when I remembered today was the day. I stuffed my face in her neck and Chloe giggled.

"I promise we're gonna celebrate. But right now I just want to sleep off this hangover."

I kissed her forehead, "close your eyes baby. We can sleep as long as you want."

— • —

When we finally woke up again, we both felt much better and had a quick shower (unfortunately separately) and went to find something to eat on campus.

Burritos sounded really good and Chloe and I made a little date out of it.

"Who's got you so on your phone?" I asked, taking another bite of my burrito.

Chloe looked up at me and locked her phone, putting it face down, "it's just Aubrey. Bella talk is all." She waved off.

I hummed, giving her a look. I didn't think Chloe was or would ever be the cheating type so I didn't have any worries. Chloe's just never been on her phone this much with me. We usually don't even get on our phones with each other because we're busy doing other activities.

"When we're done eating you want to hit the store? We both have to pick out a movie from those giant bins in the middle of the store. You know those five dollar movies?"

I nodded.

"Well the rule is you have to pick without looking and whatever movie you pick you have to buy. You pick a movie and then I pick a movie. We can decide on a snack and go back to my dorm and watch them."

I grinned, "sounds like fun."

We both got our food to go and headed off to the store. Chloe being Chloe grabbed a cart and sat in the front where you put a kid in. How she fit in there I have no idea. And I wasn't gonna ask. Some people gave us weird looks and other people looked at us and smiled. Young love.

"Rock paper scissors to see who picks first?" Chloe asked.

I smirked, "Deal."

I chose rock and she chose scissors.

Her eyes narrowed, "best two out of three?"

I nodded and we went again. This time Chloe chose paper and I chose paper. We went again and I ended up choosing scissors and she chose rock. The redhead huffed playfully and I giggled, turning my head away as I put my hand in the bin of movies.

I sifted through the bin a few times before grabbing a movie and pulling it out, neither upset nor happy with my choice of Transformers.

Chloe got out of the cart and it was her turn to pick. When she pulled out her movie, it was a scary movie called Orphan.

"Snack time!" Chloe kissed my cheek and put her movie in the cart where she was sitting.

I paid for the movies and snacks since Chloe bought the food and we headed back to her dorm. The entire way back Chloe was on her phone and I wondered what was up with the Bella's.

"Sit down and close your eyes." Chloe instructed when we made it inside her dorm.

I did as she said and sat down on her bed, "You're not gonna Murder me are you?"

"Nope."

"Put on a sexy show for me?" I grinned.

Chloe laughed, "'maybe later."

I heard shuffling and rummaging around before it went quiet and I thought maybe she left the room when something cold was placed in my lap.

"Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and Chloe was standing in front of me and my eyes dropped down to the cake pan in my lap. It was my favorite cake and frosting, and on the frosting was a message written out that said...

Congrats on hitting 5k streams

You're my rockstar <3

"What? 5k streams?" I asked bewildered.

"Mhm. You've already hit 5k plays on Spotify and Apple Music. The girls and I have been telling everyone about you. The people love you baby."

My eyes welled up with tears at the overwhelming amount of joy and happiness I felt. Chloe was so supportive and she baked me a cake to celebrate this milestone with me.

"That's why I was texting Aubrey. It wasn't about Bella business, it was about this. I wanted to make sure the cake was ready. I wanted to celebrate this milestone with you because you deserve it. You're amazing."

"Thank you." I whispered softly, looking down at the beautiful cake and back up to Chloe and kissed her deeply. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 9.5K 190
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader
6.2K 75 14
one shots of lionesses and y/n ✿ comment any players you specifically would like:) may be mentions of triggering topics but will give heads up. don't...
146 9 10
Sendrick fanfic
5.7K 316 17
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationship we are afraid to have, and decisions we waited too long to take. started on June...