Daneen.. Her LOVE Story

By chickzmeh

"I was always in love with the idea of marriage and getting married with the one you love, since childhood, i... More

My Family
Confession..
Prayers
Holy Month
Author's note
complication..
Eid Day..
Final decision..
wedding day..
Answer to my prayers..
Aftermath..
Farewell..
Feeling blue without you..
Uncomfortable and Embarrassed are my new names from now on..
Leaving everything behind..
Sometimes all you need is a lecture...
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach..
Hospitals make me sick..
This girl talks like crazy..
Guilt is hard to digest
Movie date..
Opening up to him..ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ข
Did it really happen?? or Was I dreaming??
My first jealousy trip... and it was AWFUL..
Some words have hidden meanings...
She is playing with my head..
I was in a happy world.. but it didn't last long...
What Just Happened...
The party (Part I)
The party (Part II)
It was time to tell her the truth... the half truth I guess..
from sufferings to healings..
Sometimes, small distances make us happy..
I can spend my whole life walking with you.. but only you..
Tired of fighting my feelings...
Love is in the air..
There are other things that come with love..
The night of claiming love..
Author's note
cloud 9
The day we both have been waiting for..
I didn't know that my life will come to this....
When your past hit your present...
Where was I going to go... and where i ended
Consequences...
This was it... or ??
My heart falls apart...
Life can't get any better.
Wedding preparations
Remaining Wedding preparations.. lol
A dream come true...
Talk my heart out..
THE END.. or it may be a new beginning..
Author's note.. must read

#BONUS Chapter..

751 33 3
By chickzmeh

Zaky's p.o.v

My heart melted at the sight.

Everytime I look at her, I fall for her all over again. She was sleeping beside me, peacefully, her hands were holding mine.

I kissed her hand slightly. I consider myself the most luckiest person on earth. She is in my arm. She is here with me. She is not leaving me....

I have been having nightmares that Daneen won't talk to me ever again, she won't come back but Allah blessed me. Daneen came back and not just that she loves me too..

Whenever I think about how she loved me all these years, how she has been praying for me just shoke me to the core. I never thought that I would be rewarded with such pure love. I never believed that I would be worthy of a pious soul like her. She came in my life and lighted everything, before her, everything was dark... I was in DARK. She is my light.

And i won't leave her ever. I won't cause her any harm. I will protect her. I will love her.. her laughter will be my gift. I will never let you cry..

"I love you daneen.. i really do.." I whispered slightly in her ear. She stirred in her sleep and slung her arm around me.

Not leaving you babe.. never.. I kissed her again holding her..

********

"Daneennn... please wake up..", It was my third attempt in order to wake her up. How can she  sleep like a dead person is beyond me. I was thinking to serve her breakfast in bed. But BOY.. she sleeps a lot.

An idea came to me.. I slowly removed her sheet and tickled her feet.

Nothing happened... realllyyyy..

"Do you really want to waste all that time in sleeping. When we could spend time, doing a lot of other things?" I asked whispering in her ear and kissing her ear lobe.

She woke up, like a bolt of lightening.

"Zakyy.. I.. ummm.. I.." going red in the face. My sweetheart looked so cute, gosshhh I really wanna kiss her all over again.

"Yes, Babe.." I asked caressing her ear and cheek with my thumb.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom." She pushed me a bit, and moved herself.

"Ohh Yes, I will carry you Babe."

"No, I can go by myself. Thank you."

"No, no I insist. I will carry you." I said closing the space between us and grabbing her shoulders. She pushed me and ran for the bathroom... I laughed, a crazy laugh.

I busied myself in the kitchen. I was not a chef, but I managed to cook a decent meal for us. She came out wearing the same dress...

"I have some clothes packed for you. Do you want me, get them." She was looking a bit uncomfortable, I had to ask..

To that she replied, "who helped you in this, whole kidnapping thing?"

I put some plates on the kitchen counter, she came and helped.

I said putting a grape in her mouth and kissing her cheek, "that secret will go to my grave."

"Whattt..." she pouted.

"Let's eat first. We don't have much time. We will have to start the journey back home, before it gets dark." I said grabbing her by the hand and making her sit on the counter stools. But she hold my hand and said, "Zaky..."

"Yes Babe.." holding both her hands, I asked.

"I don't want to go. Not now atleast. Please can we stay one more day." She never asked me anything this directly, nothing makes a man happier than fulfilling their beloved's wishes...

"You do know that your brother's wedding is going on, at the moment."

She nodded, "Please, just one day.." she pouted one more time. If she is doing it on purpose, she is right on target. I kissed her lips.

"Sure, we will go tomorrow." I will have to make some calls and arrange some groceries. I mentally reminded myself.

"Thank you, Thank you sooo very much." She grabbed my hand and said.

"Anything for you Dani, anything." I kissed her again and this time it went a bit too far.

I could tell that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. The feeling was mutual.  Nobody was ready to let go. but our stomachs had other needs in mind.

"Uumm.. we need to eat first...." she said catching her breath. 

"Sure sure.." touching my forehead to hers. I moved back and sat on the stool opposite hers.

"What do you want to do next?" I asked

"I.. Ummm.. I" she looked puzzled and I knew, where her mind is taking her. And my man self enjoyed that thought. Teasing her I said, "Give me a break Dani. We can't have sex all the time." 

" whaattttt... I didn't mean thattt..." she shouted looking more embarrassed than ever. 

"I know, you do.' I nudged her lightly.

"Zaky, please...." she glared at me with pleading eyes.

"okay, okay.." I surrendered

***********************************************************************

Later that day I showed her the stuff that I packed. I bought two sundresses, flipflops, some tops and jeans, using the help of my bestfriend and google. I thought everything beforehand. I tried my best to make this time one of the best of our life. And the way things were happening, I could tell it was going as planned. 

Rightnow I am losing my patience because my beautiful wife has taken too much time in getting ready, and I can't wait any longer. 

"Daneen, come out already.." She should know by now that her husband is not very patient.

"Coming....." she shouted and opened the gate after 10 more minutes.

Awestruck! I gaped at her. she wore a long floral shoulder off sundress with matching flipflops.

"You are Beautiful, Daneen." I grabbed her hand and took her out for a walk.

We walked on the beach, holding hands  feeling the warmth of the sun, not saying anything. The water was the only interruption, but we enjoyed it too.  It was touching our feet, and taking all our bad memories away, Because everytime it goes away something lifted off of our chest. We felt lighter.. everytime it went away, we smiled at each other.. letting each other know how we were feeling... we didn't need any words. We knew what we had was beyond comprehension. We were whole, we were together. And at that time the only thing that mattered was US..

"Daneeen, can I ask you something??" I stopped her.

"Yes..." she said looking out in the sea. Playing with her hair..

I bent down before she could analyse, and said,

"Daneen, you are the light of my life. You are the only one for me. Your smile brightens up my day. Nobody, I repeat, Nobody can take your place in my life.. if it weren't for you, I would have been lost.." she had tears in her eyes, I continued..

"I won't promise you things that I won't be able to do. But I do promise that I will try to understand you, I will be there for you, I will try to make you happy. I wish I could make you understand how I feel for you.. the words I Love you seem much smaller than what I exactly feel. My ego, my pride everthing is at your feet.. I am nothing without you.."

She bent down, put her hand on my mouth and said with watery eyes, "I don't know what to say But...."

She leaned in and kissed me...

The kiss was her seal on our love. It felt that she was answering my thoughts. She holded my neck made it much deeper. We were panting like crazy but this time I grabbed her by her hair..

"I'm not done yet...."

**********************

LATER THAT DAY

"Hey Danii...."

"Hhhmmm.."

"I want to meet that brave Daneen, from the beach, at night.. can you please give me her number.."

The atmosphere filled with Daneen's embarrasment and Zaky' laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 3.5K 15
"๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’…๐’”..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...
190K 14.1K 58
โ—Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. โ—#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAHโ— //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
513K 23.5K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
7.1K 1.3K 25
She was an average muslimah but she had a weakness. She had a strong desire, yet her heart was weak. She found a solution to her weakness but it wa...