A love I always wanted ❤️

Da Jahcia1

Chase Money the biggest drug dealer in California who meets Desire a hustling hair vendor Salon owner as they... Altro

Clubbing • Part 1
DATE NIGHT
New love
Success, Friends, Love
Meeting the parents
Meeting Parents part 2 .
Parents leaving.
Da Bahamas • 10:55am.
Double Date Night•
Week 2 in The bahamas
Back to da LAND.
Hard loving, Work
Life
Hood day
Reg Day, Trap Day
Year Later. Engaged Part 1.
Engaged Part 2.
Finding out the truth/ Moving on
Love goes on
Engaged part 3.
Wedding Day 😍😩
Catalina Island part 1
Honeymoon Vibes
Jetski day
I dont play bout my love
Back to the lAnd.
Business
Moving Day
North side
Meeting the Author.
New Beginnings
New Life
Date Night
Who is she?
Somebody tryna set me up
Grimey Times
Meeting Author part 2.
Brazy Times
Another Day
Baby Dasani 👶🏽
Author Part.
Family
Another Day 2
I didn't do it !
This is fucked up !
Jerry The Lawyer
It get brighter some how
Family
Family 2
Chris & Diamond
Tay & Mia
Trail Day
Trail Day 2
The Crew Love
Author Part.
Tay & Mia
Chris & Diamond
Cabo 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
Cabo 2
CHRIS & DIAMOND PROPOSL
Tay & Mia
Regluar Days in Cabo
QueenPin
KingPin
DISLOYALTY
Hood Things
Its handled
Chase Locked Up For 2Bid
Back as One
Love
Love 2
Love 3
Family things
Drama
Fed up
The End

NO !

154 2 0
Da Jahcia1

Diamond •

I sped off to the nearest hospital as I kept telling Chris to keep his eyes opened.. I managed to have Desire on the phone as I told them what happened & to meet me at the hospital.. She stayed on the phone with me. GOD PLEASE DONT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME IM HAVING HIS BABY & HE WAS SO EXCITED PLEASE LIFT HIM IN YO PRAYERS! I prayed.. He was losing so much blood as I had his shirt wrapped around his wound.

Arriving at the hospital I put my car in park calling a doctor that came running out to my car as I told him he was shot. They went to get something for him to lay on & rode him to other doctors as I paced back in front. I started feeling sick.. His eyes had closed on me.. Bending over I felt Desire hold onto me As Chase did the same.. Chase went up to the desk asking if his brother is OK loudly as people starting looking.

Sir I'm gonna ask you to leave if you don't calm down what's your brother name? She said looking scared.

Chris Grimes. Chase said.. I felt so sick I couldn't tell them they was in the room fixing on him.

He's in surgery right now give us a min y'all need water. She asked.

Yes please thank you. Desire said taking the waters handing me one as I took it & opened it drinking it.

Breathe boo. She said rubbing my back while looking at a pacing Chase.

A Few mins later we all finally calmed down & said a prayer, Ms Cherry & Derrick came & so did Tay & Mia & They follow gang Members.

Let's keep him lifted. Ms Cherry said praying to her self.. Chris was shot before in his head during his life but this time it was in his arm & stomach...

Family of Chris Grimes. A doctor named of manny came up to us as we all looked at him.

How is he? Ms Cherry asked.

He's in critical shock due to close shot but this one here is gods gift.. The bullet that was in his stomach never made it in I managed to get it out but as for the arm it went straight threw which shocked him & made a blood clot but we stitched everything where just waiting for him to awake. He said as we said thank you & thanked god but still hoped for him to wake up.

God is good y'all. Desire mother Dana said as Cherry agreed. They was strong mothers.. Me & Mia mother died when we was young & our father was never around so we was all we had until Desire mother took us in like we was hers.

Chris was in another state of mind as his mom walked over to him.

CHASE •

I was livid because I knew who did this! I'm gonna kill KS ! He wanna see me activate that bad that he had to come after one of us to get our attention once again. The fact that Diamond is pregnant so if it hurt her that baby in there was is my nephew or niece could have died hell they all could have ! He had it coming.

Chase babe calm down. My mom said rubbing my hands together as I looked at her.

I'm mad ma. I said.

I know but you have to lift him up he's gonna wake up but I told y'all need to let this shit go & move on y'all our family man now... my youngest son is having a baby & my oldest has Dasani pick another route this ain't it. My mom said shaking her head.. I heard everything she was saying.

I know ma but you know we a target however it go. I said as Desire was looking at me.

She was comforting a teary eyed Diamond..

I do niggas gone hate trust I know but it's time to lay low key but keep the guns heavy stay alert. My mom said.. She didn't like what we did but she was with us every step of the way & she was a gunner at heart.

As she walked back to Derrick Desire walked over to me giving me a hug as I hugged her tight.

Everything gone be good. I said pecking her lips.

I was coming to tell you that but yea it is. She said kissing my lips rubbing my face. I loved when she did that as I grabbed her ass.

How Diamond holding up. I asked her.

She's holding strong she's just in shock right now. She said.

Damn I can't believe this I know Ks was behind this. I said.

You think so? She asked looking at me.

Yes he stabbed me up a couple weeks ago I let him off with a warning & now he after us plus I just socked his ass out. I said.

Omg Ks is really trippen. She said.

I have to kill him he won't stop what he's doing he wants to be on top he never liked me to be on top now that I really see it. I said.

Do what you have to do just come back home to me. She said as I kissed her saying always.

The doctor came back telling us that Chris eyes opened up but they have him on the breathing machine to breathe a bit for a min.. We all was relieved.. The doctors took Diamond in a room to check on there baby just for safety reasons.. She was crying a lot. They all let us go in as Chris looked at all of us smiling as we smiled.

My nigga a solider. Tay said as Chris dapped him up then Dapping me up saying hello to everyone.

Wassup moms wow everybody here. He said looking around for Diamond.

She's in the room getting checked. My mom said to him as he calmed down.

Hey moms. He said as she kissed him on the cheek.

I'm so glad your ok I wouldn't know what I would do with out y'all. She said looking at us both.

I'm already knowing moms but Chase we gotta talk real shit. He said in his business voice already. I loved my bro no matter the situation he was in he was ready for whatever still.

Me, Tay & Him started talking about how we all knew it was Ks.. Desire parents left after talking with Chris for a bit then hours later Our mom left which left the crew here until they released him.

Diamond finally came into the room giving Chris all the kisses in the world still crying.. She was a big baby for him all along.

Aye stop that crying. He said wiping her tears.

I thought you was gone. She said in her baby voice as we smiled at them.

Never how's the baby y'all ok. He said as Diamond said everything okay with the baby & she just had a bruised hand that was wrapped up.

He's good I'm just glad you okay. Diamond said kissing his head as he smiled saying he all good he ready to go.

Few hours later they discharged him, gave him meds, Diamond got they car toad to they crib as I drove them home helping Chris into the house as they got in good. Then me & Desire drove to get Louis burgers. I told Chris to rest for a few days Me & Tay will handle the rest until he back on board.

Grabbing our food, driving off I decided to do a lil picnic date for Desire we both been working hard & I still just wanna show her how amazing she is to me. Arriving there she smiled saying Aw babe as I smiled.

I thought we could spend a lil time together at the park & eat before it get late. I said as I grabbed a blanket out the back seat & we walked up the hill to lay it out & sit.

Chris •

Pissed wasn't even the word right now.. KS IS DEAD TO ME & FOREVER WILL BE. He knew how much my girl meant to me & he put her in danger as I don't already do that enough cause I'm a target but I got her. He got me completely off guard.. If Chase don't kill him before I heal I will. I sat in the warm detox bath water that Diamond ran for me as she got in as well.

You okay. She asked looking at me.

Yea I'm glad we good that shit was super close. He said grunting from the pain.

It was what are y'all gonna do about Ks? she asked.

Chase gone kill him. he said as I already figured.

Hopefully he be careful I can't wait till y'all get out of this. She says.

I knew they wanted us to get out of this lifestyle but it was what made us, we gone lay low & have our workers do the work but we still gone be in the game. We made it we can't stop now.

Diamond sat on my dick going up & down as I put my head back.. She knew how to take a nigga mind off everything i thank god for her.

Uh! She moaned out bouncing slowly.

This yo dick. I said sucking on her breast.

Yes! She says as I started thrusting upwards.. Fuck being shot I was finna beat this pussy up !

Ah! Yes! ooooo baby! she says bouncing faster.

Yea just like that. I say grunting as I felt myself finna nut.

Cumming together we washed off, got dress got into bed as i light a blunt up.

Relax & smoke that babe I'm finna cook us up sum real quick you have to eat before you take yo meds. She said as I said thank you ma. I loved this woman I can't wait to marry her.

TAY & MIA • MIA

Me & Tay got home, I officially moved in with him, I kept my apartment. Everything has been going great between us. We was super mad at the fact that Ks had somebody shoot Chris like that.. KS was bitter & I'm so glad I'm done with him I just want Tay & them to be safe & I know my sissy's do as well. But Ks need to know we riding till the wheels fall off.

I ordered us some Olive Garden. He said which i smiled because I didn't have to ask.

Thank you babe sounds good let's watch a movie. I said putting on Welcome Home Roscoe which was on BET.

Np. He said lighting a blunt as we smoked & laughed at the movie waiting on our food to arrive.

Mins later after being high our food came & we dug in, continued laughing at the movie as we ate. These moments me & Tay have I never had it with anybody else it felt so real.. Last week we both told one another that we loved each other.. I'm just super happy & thankful.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Favorite Da Nelle

Storie d'amore

277 33 16
Lyndon's pretty much your average struggling female. Things never really go smoothly for her until she meets someone that throws her off her daily ro...
505K 14K 24
- 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿om a thug .
191K 4.8K 37
Noel Hudson can hold her own and ain't taking shit from nobody. She doesn't have any family except her mom,her little sister,and her best friend, Hon...
527K 18.6K 35
❝ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.........❞ 𝐄𝐒𝐓. 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏