π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘ ⁻ ᢠᡉᡃʳ ˒ᡗʳᡉ...

Galing kay carrieonwaywardson

you betrayed me. tommy slater x cindy berman x oc 1978 simon kalivoda x oc 1994 mad thomas x oc 1978 Higit pa

ACT ONE - 1978 : cruel summer
manips
2 - reasons to like cleaning the outhouse
3 - this day's a rollercoaster, not gonna lie
4 - worst birthday ever starts now
5 - okay
6 - the infirmary doubles as a dr*g stash for stoners
7 - a fast trip downhill
8 - double-fuck sarah fier
9 - all alone
10 - saving shadyside
11 - our final night alive
12 - two weeks later
13 - back to school
14 - no parties for mia peters
15 - not about me
16 - not just a sight to see
17-a nightmare within a nightmare about a nightmare
18 - sunnyvalers always fucking ruin everything
19 - a fucking nightmare
20 - used all my life
21 - my final night alive
ACT TWO - 1994 : look after you
manips
1 - don't you know i'm loco?
2 - this is definitely a crime
3 - what the shit
4 - somebody's watching us
5 - she knew
6 - tell them the truth
7 - murder those shadyside witches
8 - going, going, gone
9 - breaking rules in a school
10 - a goddamn cat
11 - fresh meat
12 - our final night alive, part two
13 - anger's a drug
14 - nobody noticed
15 - f.m.g.w.a.c!
ACT THREE - 1666 : deja vu
manips
1 - a full moon rises
2 - the start of a fever dream
3 - a true fever dream
4 - a dark sun rises
5 - she didn't know
6 - her final night alive
7 - oh that's goode, part one
8 - oh that's goode, part two
9 - of course it was a man
10 - her final dawn alive
11 - this gives me anxiety
12 - wish i could turn him back into a stranger
13 - lightning strike in a hurricane
14 - explaining things to a seemingly high person, and vice versa
15 - for shadyside
16 - gone, gone, gone
17 - still holding on
18 - this is the epilogue, i guess

1 - why tommy should stop being in charge of my birthday mornings

2.8K 46 61
Galing kay carrieonwaywardson

~~~~~~

"she dreams more often than she sleeps"
- jonny ox

song to listen to: the night we met by lord huron

warning: soft, heart-melting fluff occurs and never stops

~~~~~~

july nineteenth , 1978 , around 5:45 A.M.

"Miiiiiiaaaaaa." Is the first thing I hear when I roll onto my other side. The softly mischievous voice scared me for only a second before the recognization kicked in. "Miiiimiiii, wake u-"

"Toooommy shut uuup...let a girl sleep iiiin." I blindly shoo my blonde best friend away, my voice mimicking his.

"I can't let you sleep in! No, no today's too big of a day! Do you not remember what day it is?! It's a really important day for you, Momma Mia, come on now. Don't tell me you forgot it!" Tommy's voice grew louder, unfortunately causing me to open my eyes. "There your pretty eyes are," His voice was soft again, and he stroked a strand of hair off my cheek.

"Good morning to you too, Thomas Slater." I spoke with a smile upon my face, "Can you remind me what makes today so special?"

"Well, Mia Peters, today's your birthday!" His voice was racked with excitement, a small laugh ending his sentence on an even more joyous note.

For the record, I DID know that it was my birthday today. I just wanted to hear Tommy say those words. I like how he words everything, it always has made me feel safe.

"No no no, my birthday's changed, it's actually July 35th." I made up the date as I heaved myself up into a sitting position.

"Oh really?! Man, that sucks then, I guess you'll never get to open the presents I got for you. That sucks, it really does." The blonde shook his head, pressing his lips together as he straightened his posture. "I spent a lot of money on the presents too! Wow, I guess I'll just go give 'em to Joan or something."

"That was a joke! Nope, that was a joke, I'm just kidding, my birthday has since changed back to July 19th." I laughed, shaking my head and getting out of bed.

My posture was straighter than Cindy's as I took a step closer to Tommy, whose eyebrow cocked in a way that was immensely attractive to any man or woman with eyesight.

"Well then, I guess you'll still get your presents! But maybe not the cake, ya know, since you lied about your birthday." His voice was reminiscent of an authoritarian figure; he crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly back.

"You would never commit such a crime!" I theatrically gasp, trying to hide how flustered I felt.

"No, but I would commit severe crimes so you could have a happy birthday, which says something about us," Tommy stated, and I nod.

"Really? I think you might love me more than I love you, because the worst crime I'd commit for you is 'scooter to the ankle', so-"

"WOAH! Woah, scooter to the ankle? Jeez. That's...that's a pretty crazy thing to commit for me, are you a hundred percent sure about that?" He asked, a hand resting on my hip.

"I'm a thousand percent sure, Tommy. I've never been more sure of anything in my life, believe it or not." I purse my lips out for a kiss, making it not so much a demand as it is a request.

Tommy-behaving exactly how I thought he would-leans down, cups my cheeks in his hands, and kisses me softly on the lips. I kiss back-duh-and pull back a second later. Of course, the kiss would've lasted longer had a question of great importance not popped into my mind.

"Tommy...what time is it?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

"Time is a construct and life is a living hell, I don't think it's important that you know the time." Tommy had hesitated before speaking at all, which is why I knew he didn't want me to know the time. Probably because it was way too early.

"I'm gonna go look at the alarm clock now, Tommy." I took three steps back, and as I started to look at the alarm clock, I felt Tommy's hands wrap around my waist and pull me back.

"NOPE! No no no, no thank you, that alarm clock- it's actually broken, believe it or not. It's been broken like...every single time I've woken you up in the past week." He continued to pull me further away from the clock. Classic Thomas Slater.

"Oh really? It's been broken every day that you wake me up at an unreasonable time?" I word my question in a way that I knew would be hard for Tommy to get around.

"O-okay, maybe the clock isn't broken, but I promise you I have a very good reason to wake you up this early today. That's a promise." He assured me, now stopping his backward walk and setting both of my feet back down on the floor.

"And what would that very good reason be?" I asked my millionth question of the day, turning to face Tommy once more.

"We're gonna go watch the sunrise on your day of birth! I bet it's a really gorgeous sunrise, too."

~~~~~~

I had changed into a white long sleeve shirt, tucked into a pair of grey shorts I'd taken from Cindy's closet a while back. Since we were the same size, the black belt I wore wasn't necessary, but I still wore it to accessorize. The hiking boots were necessary for just about any activity held at Camp Nightwing-other than swimming, of course. Tommy and I had hiked up to a cliff that overlooked the pond, all before the sun started to rise.

We set up a red and white checkered blanket, ate a few strawberries from a wooden basket that Tommy refused to let me look in, and took a couple of rather cute polaroids of each other as the sun rose.

"Wow. We are literally a montage," Tommy commented on all the little events that had just happened, a hearty laugh sounding from deep within.

"We are, aren't we?" I chuckle, looking down and taking the final bite of the final strawberry. "You know, Cindy'll probably be upset once she finds us out here and not in the mess hall, cleaning it up before Color Wars."

"Ssh, I know what our inevitable doom is, no need to bring it up right now." He rose a single finger to his lips, the worldwide 'shush' motion.

"Okay, okay, I digress," I put my hands up, breathing out a bit more laughter.

"...I have one more present for you, Mimi." The blonde admitted, a small blush prematurely growing on his face.

"Do you now?" I cock an eyebrow, a small smile starting to pull at the edge of my lips.

"It's an edible present, actually...it tastes pretty good. There were more of them, but I got bored at three this morning, and then I got hungry, so I ate like...probably five more of them. So if you wanted more than ten, it's my fault, because there's only four left. Which is my fault and I take all responsibility for that, so I'm so-"

I cut Tommy off with a soft kiss on the lips, and upon pulling back, I press my forehead against his.

"Tommy, love of my life, it's okay that you got hungry. I probably wasn't going to eat more than two, anyways. D'you hear me? It's okay." I  cupped his face in my hands, making eye contact to reassure him even further.

"Okay, it's okay, mhm, yup, it's okay..." Tommy nodded as he sat back on his seat-bone.

I let him do whatever he wanted to do in the wooden basket-he seemed concentrated enough on it-and stood up, going closer to the edge of the cliff. If someone was going to jump from here, they probably wouldn't make it. Even if they made it into the water, they wouldn't have made it made it. The impact would be too rough-life would be a living hell, even if you impossibly survived all of that. I'd wish I didn't survive that shit, even if it would be a boss story to tell later on in life. Jump. Jump. Jump.

"Happy Birthday to you," Tommy's surprisingly nice voice pulled me out of my thoughts, and I turn around to see him holding a single cupcake with the numbers seventeen on it. "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Mia, happy birthday to you."

The candle blew out due to the wind before I got a chance to even prepare to blow the candle out myself. Which, you know, that sucked, but I'll probably be surprised by a birthday cake later. Tommy's face, however, seemed to have the expression that you'd most likely relate to the expression someone would have if the world was ending.

"Tommy, it's okay, you doing this at all means the world to me, okay? I can live with not blowing out a birthday cand-" I have my voice as soothing as possible, but Tommy just won't stop shaking his head.

"No, no it's not okay! You're blowing out that birthday candle if it the last thing that I'm responsible for you doing. Give me a second again, and I'm a-uh-I'm gonna light this candle again, and you're gonna blow it out before the wind does, okay? Yup. That's what you're gonna do."

"Tommy, I mean it, it's oka-"

"There you two are! Gosh darn, I've been looking everywhere for you guys! I-" Cindy's relatively shrill voice interrupted the moment that Tommy and I were having. "I-Happy Birthday, Mia."

"Thanks..." I smile, hold out my hand, and five seconds later have the cupcake placed in said hand by Tommy.

"You can eat that on all three of our ways to the outhouse! Come. On..........Now."

And so, we started our hike to the outhouse. Tommy wraps an arm around my shoulders, I boop a bit of frosting onto his nose, and I finished eating the cupcake. Both of us laughing at our girlfriend and her angry stomping. It's adorable, really.

"Hey Mia?" Tommy whispered, leaning just a bit closer.

"Hey Tommy." I replied, my voice as soft a whisper as the blonde's own.

"Cindy's gonna murder is by the end of today, right?"

"Most certainly. But hey! Maybe thing's'll change and uh...one of us will murder the other two."

~~~~~~
A/N

Time out team, quick PSA:

Yeah. Yes. Mhmm. There is going to be a hell of a lot of foreshadowing, right up to the uh....the big showdown. Yes, that big showdown.

Also, have you spammed the comment section?
If not then uh...go back and do that pretty please with a Ruby La- I MEAN-with a cherry on the top??

peace out ✌️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

68.1K 1.5K 23
Lizzy Berman had always had a crush on Nick Goode, never having the courage to talk to him until camp nightwing of 1978 where she is determined to ma...
7.3K 131 18
"ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ Κœα΄€κœ± κœ±α΄›α΄α΄α΄… Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺᴄᴇ ꜱΙͺɴᴄᴇ κœ±α΄€Κ€α΄€Κœ ꜰΙͺᴇʀ Κœα΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄‡ΚŸκœ°." Lorraine "Lorra" Hill, best friend of Ziggy Berman, unexpectedly attends Camp Nigh...
4.3K 66 12
This story starts during the summer of 1978 Laura is the twin sister of Nick and the older sister of Will. Her family is treated like royalty in Sun...
7.8K 257 12
───── ❝ 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’”π’‚π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’π’π’…π’ƒπ’šπ’† ❞ ───── β€’Λ–* β„˜ ❛ 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯 Michael Tepper loves to admire Kimberly Wall...