When Flowers Bloom ( HopeKook...

By AJaison

When Jung HoSeok meets Jeon JungKook, who will soon turn his life around. "Why can't two people just be close... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Message! ⚠️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ( Last )
Announcement ⚠️

Chapter 12

694 48 12
By AJaison

JungKook arrives at the bar where he was supposed to plan to meet Ariel when she noticed him waiting by the table.

He came to her and hugs her from behind, making her flinched out of being surprised.

"Were you waiting too long?", JungKook asked and Ariel shook her head while they leaned in for a kiss.

"Were you busy earlier?", she asked and JungKook nods his head while apologizing.

He ordered a drink and said, "My mum needs my help around the house. So I had to help her.".

Ariel nods and wanted to know more about JungKook and his mother since they are very close.

"My mum means alot to me. After my dad left us, I had to look after her. There's only one thing I promised her that I won't do. My dad did it... he disappointed her. So I made a promise that I won't do the same thing my father did.", JungKook said and Ariel was stunned but she smiled at him.

She held his hand and assured him that he will be a good son. "You don't break promises, right?", she said and JungKook nods his head.

They had their drinks and continued to talk until Ariel opens up about HoSeok.

"Are you guys still friends? I rarely see him with you.", Ariel said.

"Yes. We're just friends. Nothing more. Because I have you and you only.", JungKook said and Ariel blushed even more.

"After this, I have to head home. My mum wants me to help cook dinner. So I hope you understand.", JungKook said while Ariel nods with a smile.

Then, TaeHyung and Jimin came to a bar after planning it at the last minute when TaeHyung spots JungKook talking with a girl at the table.

"Jimin, can we go somewhere else?", TaeHyung asked and Jimin turns to where he was looking until he also sees JungKook being flirty with the girl.

"You said he doesn't do dating?", Jimin said and TaeHyung rolled his eyes as they walked out of the bar.

"He wasn't even dating in there. That is not dating.", TaeHyung said and he takes Jimin's hand while they walked to another place to get their drinks.

"Whatever we saw today, just keep it between ourselves.", TaeHyung said and Jimin wondered why.

TaeHyung stares at Jimin in the eyes and said, "Just don't okay?".

Jimin nods with a smile and they went away from the bar as quickly as they could.

Meanwhile...

HoSeok was in shock to see who was waiting for him infront of his apartment. "Is this for real?", HoSeok asked.

"Hello, HoSeok. It's been a while.".

HoSeok nods and said, "Hi.. Min Yoongi.".

HoSeok invites Yoongi to his house to have drinks and Yoongi gave him flowers before they walked into the apartment.

Both of them came in and Yoongi looks around the house as it looks different compared to the last time he was there.

"Your place looks better now.", Yoongi said and HoSeok nods while he makes the drinks for both of them.

Yoongi sat on the couch and waited for HoSeok while he seemed nervous and anxious to talk to him.

"Here.", HoSeok said, handing the drink to him and Yoongi smiled to himself.

"Still drinking Sprite? You really love your Sprite.", Yoongi said, making HoSeok shy.

HoSeok cleared his throat as he didn't know what to say and Yoongi decided to go first.

"How are you? Have you been doing well?", Yoongi asked.

"Yes. I've been doing good. Majoring in dance at the Art Academy.", HoSeok said and Yoongi was glad to hear that.

"I'm proud that you finally got into the place you wanted. That's good, HoSeok.", Yoongi said and HoSeok nods with a small smile.

They continued stare at each other with awkward silence filling the room and Yoongi was about to say something but HoSeok interrupted him.

"What happened to you, Yoongi?", HoSeok asked and Yoongi knew it was time to explain everything to him.

"The last 2 years... I was in Australia-".

"You left because of your basketball career?", HoSeok interruputed again.

Yoongi shook his head and said, "I left because of my father. He was sick. Cancer stage 2. We needed the surgery but the price was too much.".

"You could've asked me for help!", HoSeok said and Yoongi sighed heavily.

"I can never ask you for 1 million won! That basketball career offered me 6 million won and all I have to do is play for them for 2 years straight. I brought my dad to Australia to get the surgery there and he is now healthy.", Yoongi explained.

Yoongi takes something out of his bag and gave it to HoSeok. "My father wanted me to give you this. He made it himself.", Yoongi said as he quickly drank his Sprite.

HoSeok looks at the gift and opened to see a sweater inside.

HoSeok sighed and said, "Then why didn't you atleast call me or sent me a text?".

Yoongi smiled and apologized to him. "I lost my phone in Australia. So I lost all my contacts.. including yours.".

HoSeok nods and he didn't know what else to say until Yoongi stood up.

He pulled the chair to sit beside HoSeok and said, "I know that you're angry and furious with me. You have every rights to be.. but just know this.".

He pushed HoSeok's hair to the side and HoSeok froze as he didn't know how to react.

"The reason I came back.. is to start a new career here and also.. to win your heart back. Even if it takes another 2 years.", Yoongi said and he held HoSeok's hand.

All HoSeok was thinking of.. is JungKook.

'Yoongi... came back at the wrong timing. When I'm finally feeling happy with JungKook.', HoSeok thought.

Yoongi decided to give HoSeok some time alone and HoSeok walks him to the door.

"It was great seeing you again.", Yoongi said and he gave HoSeok his phone to put in his number.

HoSeok puts in his phone number and Yoongi thanked him until he hugs HoSeok, making HoSeok stunned.

"I'm sorry for hurting you for two years, HoSeok. I promise.. I won't hurt you ever again.", Yoongi whispered in his ear and lets go of the hug.

Yoongi walks away and HoSeok closed the door before he walks to the couch.

"What are the fuck is going on right now?", HoSeok asked himself.

"How is Yoongi even here?", HoSeok muttered and he rubs his eyes before heading to the kitchen.

He went to wash the cups and thought about dinner until he heard the doorbell rang.

"Oh god, please don't tell me he left something behind.", HoSeok muttered and he walks to the door right away.

He unlocks the door and was about to ask Yoongi something when he sees that it wasn't him.

"Oh? JungKook?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 16 16
Jung Hoseok is a known playboy, but he finally met his match in Lee-Min. The problem is that just as Hoseok was beginning to accept his feelings towa...
28.9K 1.4K 18
"Even if my mind forgets, my heart will always remember you."
6.3K 378 7
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DISCONTINUED Jeon Jungkook; Angst; Romance ©...
42.6K 1.7K 11
A story about friendship turned to hate and a love broken by betrayal.