His Possession ✓

Da venusorionv

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aella Aldine was his possession. His doll, toy and property. She was Damon's and no one else's... Altro

Author's note
Character aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus: Angelina's letter

Chapter fourteen

2K 55 3
Da venusorionv

"It'll be weird to live in the same place since we're dating," he smiled and took a bite of his pizza. Leo took me to one of his favourite pizza places in the world, not too far from his office, and ordered us a giant pizza with pepperoni.

Safe to say, I loved it.

"I think it'll be fun. Since we can see each other whenever," he winked at me, making me smile as I took my last bite.

"Who was the girl that came down yesterday?" He looked at me smiling.

"Still jealous about that?" I rolled my eyes. "I told you, I didn't fuck her."

"Then what the hell was she doing there?" He took a sip of his wine.

"One of my escorts," I nodded.

"I figured. So you wanted to fuck her?"

"Maybe," I wasn't mad that he wanted that. We weren't together. He had all the rights. But it made me uncomfortable. Maybe slightly irritated on the inside since I wished to be her. "I didn't do it because she wasn't someone I wanted apparently."

"So why did she stay?"

"She was eager to do it but after I refused, she said she wasn't leaving so I let her stay in the other guest room," I nodded.

Sure, whatever.

"Alright," he looked me in the eyes and stared at me. "What?"

"Nothing. You're just... her," I kept my eyes on him.

"Her?"

"The girl I saw in Paris," I smiled. "Yep, you're her."

"Just from that?" He nodded. I was startled by the fact he'd remembered my smile from seven years ago. It was the most simple thing and yet it was engraved in his memory almost permanently.

"I'll be right back," he stood up, walked over to me and leaned down to kiss me before he walked away towards the bathroom.

It felt surreal. Leonardo Russo. The guy that I had apparently met years ago, was with me. Was dating me, in fact. My husband's biggest enemy was now my possible boyfriend. The man that would help me start my life from scratch.

I looked through the window right beside our table and looked around the street. The roads and sidewalks were old but they gave this place a nice and authentic feel.

My eyes went to the right, where I noticed a man in all black. My eyes immediately widened when I noticed that it was the same man from the hotel. He turned his head and I was able to quickly turn my head away before he could see me. Or worse, recognise me.

Was I identical to the past Aella? No. My face was very much the same but the glasses made a huge difference. It seemed as if the glasses changed some features on my face. They  successfully hid my eyes or the glim of them when I wore the glasses. But it wasn't that hard to recognize me if you knew me well.

"Ciao, Ella right?" I snapped back to reality and looked to my side to see Lucas. I smiled.

"Sì, buongiorno Lucas," he smiled.

"You're here alone?" I shook my head. "Bummer."

"He should be back in a second so I don't know if you being here is a good idea," his eyes widened.

"He?" I nodded. "Not what I was expecting but so be it. Sad you haven't reached out," I looked down at the table.

"I got busy with work and it must've slipped through my mind," he nodded. I couldn't lie, his appearance was very appealing. But there was something about him that I couldn't wrap my head around.

"I hope you still reach out," I looked back up at him.

"I-"

"Ciao, am I interrupting?" Leo's voice came from behind me. I looked over at him and then back at Lucas.

"You..." Lucas was speechless. Leo took his hand out and shook Lucas's hand.

"Leonardo, Ella's boyfriend. You?" My eyes widened. He was marking his territory.

"Boyfriend?" He nodded.

"Is there something wrong?" Leo questioned.

"No." He cleared his throat, "Lucas. It was nice meeting you," Leo nodded and went around to his seat. "See you around," he said, looking at me, and walked away. I turned my eyes to Leo, who was already looking at me.

"This the guy that gave his number to you?" I nodded as I took a sip of my wine.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He didn't react. "How is that supposed to work?"

"You really think I'd let you hang around with other guys?" He was serious. A part of me wanted to run from him. Damon had said the same. But a part of me wanted to experience healthy possessiveness. Something that wasn't toxic. Something where he didn't hurt me or leave me immediately after I talked to another male. After all, I would never turn my head for another male. Even if I wasn't with Leo. I was loyal. No matter how bad they treated me.

"I hope you won't hurt me if I do," he shook his head.

"I just don't want other guys drooling over you. If you're mine, you're mine," I smiled. "I don't like sharing."

"Noted, Mr Russo," he rolled his eyes.

"Stop calling me that," I smiled. "I love that smile."

"Thank you," his lips curled into a smile. I looked down at my phone to see the time. 4:50 pm.

"We should probably head out, I don't-"

"You don't think what? That someone will notice that we're gone?" I nodded. "Who cares?"

"Adena."

"She's with Matteo," my eyes widened.

"She's-"

"I have no clue what's going on with them but I can assure you, it's probably not going to end well," I sighed.

"You know, I saw this coming. She's the one who has the wandering eye. I didn't have that option," he nodded. "And now, both of us are seeing someone," he smiled. " Even if there is a lot of tension between the both of them." I glanced through the window. "But I know her well. If she doesn't like him, she won't make it much of a secret."

"I hope you're happy." I nodded before I looked back at Leonardo.

"I am. As much as I can be right now."

"Why?"

"He's looking for me. It's a matter of time until he finds me."

"I won't let that happen. And if he does, I'm not giving you away," a smile tugged my lips.

"Thank you, Leo."

"Are you sure you want to go?" I nodded and we stood up. I grabbed my purse as well as my phone and followed Leo outside to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. After he did the same, we drove off back to the office.

Something that I wasn't expecting was that he'd place his hand on my thigh. Just as he did that, I was looking through my window. His unexpected touch sent goosebumps down my legs.

"You okay?" I nodded. "If this is uncomfortable-"

"No, no, I just... didn't expect it," I looked at him and met his gaze.

"You sure you're okay?" I smiled and nodded. "I just can't keep my hands off of you but I don't want to make you uncomfortable," my heart warmed.

"I really don't mind," he smiled and looked back at the road. I placed my hand on top of his which made him place my hand in his and interlock our fingers.

I guess I couldn't be happier. It was my first time experiencing genuine affection like that, and I wasn't complaining.

————

Four years ago

I walked into my house after a long day at work and set my keys on the small table. I took off my shoes before dropping them on the floor and headed into the kitchen.

My eyes were beginning to close after the day but my stomach was growling from hunger. I opened the fridge and took out the lasagna I had prepared yesterday.

I placed it in the oven for ten minutes and went into the living room, which was connected to my kitchen.

The house was my dream. Living alone was one of the best experiences I'd ever had. No people, no talking, no commotion, just me.

I sat on the couch and took out my phone from my back pocket. I opened Instagram and began scrolling through my feed, liking photos my friends had posted. Some from their holidays in Europe, some of their babies.

I came across a photo Adena posted a few hours ago from her birthday party last weekend. It was her and I on top of a bar at a nightclub.

I smiled to myself, remembering the fun we had but regretted the amount of alcohol we consumed.

You only live once, I guess..

I liked the photo and turned my phone off. Nights like these, I felt very overwhelmed. My job wasn't the best. But at least it was giving me some experience for my degree. Summer may be the time to travel and have a great time, but for me, it was a time to make money and get experience for the future.

I was never afraid to work. In fact, I had three jobs over my junior-senior year of high school that helped me save up for university. Obviously, my parents helped out more than I could've asked for but I made a ton of friends and actually for once enjoyed my life.

Until...

I heard a notification go off on my phone. It was an Instagram dm. My eyes widened at the user name.

Damon Barlowe

The CEO of Barlowe corp. The second richest person on Earth. And one of the most powerful people now. I opened the notification and saw the message.

Damon: Hi, I don't know if you remember me but we met at the club last weekend. I was wondering if I could ask you out?

My heart began racing. Why on Earth would he message me? How could this happen? I hesitated to answer but decided to try it. A man like him messaging me through Instagram?

Aella: Hi, yeah, I do. And I'd love to.

I hit send and turned my phone off. This was weird. It didn't take even one minute until I heard a notification.

Damon: Great! Are you free tomorrow night?

Here goes nothing I guess.

But if I had known what I'd get myself into, I would've blocked him.

Immediately.

But that's life, you don't know what happens before you try it. As much as you might not want the consequences.

————

I woke up from a usual nightmare of him torturing me. My breathing increased and the tears began to fall. I looked around, trying to find Leo. But... I was alone.

Then it hit me. I didn't share a bed with him. We decided to take it slow. Didn't hurry anything. I immediately regretted that decision.

He wanted to, but I declined. My stupid ass declined to sleep in a bed with Leonardo fucking Russo!

I sat up, putting my slippers on and taking my black, satin robe before I put it on as I walked over to the door. I opened it, walking out, towards Leo's room. I stopped in front of his door and held my hand up to knock. I hesitated.

Come on, Aella! Do it! He won't be mad.

I hesitated because I've been in this situation before with Damon. I had a nightmare and went into his room. He called me childish and told me to fuck off. Our first year of marriage, to be precise. Love. True fucking love.

I knocked.

No answer. I carefully twisted the door handle and opened the door slightly. I walked into the room, closed the door behind me, and approached his bed.

"Leo," I said quietly. He didn't wake up. I sat down on his bed. Shivers ran down my spine from fear of the worst. I looked at him sleeping peacefully.

His breathing was slow, his face barely seen-able in the dark but I noticed his slight beard that was growing. I smiled to myself. He was perfect. The perfect man.

"Leo!" I said louder and his eyes opened immediately, scanning the room. His eyes stopped when he noticed me.

"Angel?" I smiled.

"I couldn't sleep," he sat up, the duvet dropping to his lower waist, revealing his perfectly sculpted chest.

"Come here," I took off my robe and slippers, climbed in, got under the duvet and cuddled up to him. The warmth from his body immediately hit my skin. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and placed a kiss on my head. I placed my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. "What happened?" He asked in his raspy voice.

"Just flashbacks," he tightened his grip pulling me closer.

"Maybe you should sleep with me from now on?" I looked up at him, meeting his gaze on me.

"If you don't mind," he smiled.

"I'd love that," he leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Will you be okay to sleep now?" I nodded and he got lower, placing his head on his pillow. I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes.

"Thank you," he caressed my arm.

"You don't have to thank me for everything, angel," Instinct I guess.

"Sorry," he chuckled.

"Love, it's okay. You don't have to be scared of me. I won't push you away, got it?"

"Yes."

"Good girl," I looked up at him and pressed my lips to his. He cupped my face, giving in. "Cazzo, I love your lips," I smiled, climbing on top of him. I started kissing his neck, which made him groan. "Baby, don't do that. I won't control myself," I smiled to myself and moved back to his lips. His hands travelled to my hips, gripping my ass with one hand.

I backed away from his lips to look at him. My hands rested on his hard chest.

"Why were you in New York that night?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I was only at the airport. I didn't travel into the city if that's what you're asking," I nodded. "But my private jet broke down and I had to be in Rome as soon as possible, so I booked a flight on a commercial plane. Our meeting was..."

"Coincidence?" He smiled.

"Somewhat," I furrowed my brows.

"What does that mean? Somewhat coincidental?" He let out a small laugh, flipping me to his side.

"We have work tomorrow, don't we?" I nodded, looking into his eyes. "Buonanotte, love." [Good night, love.]

"You're really not going to tell me?" He smiled. Something about his smile made me die a little inside. It brought me calmness. It made me feel at home.

Fuck. Was I...

"Buonanotte, tesoro," [goodnight, sweetheart.] he placed a kiss on my forehead and pulled me closer to his chest. For once in a while, I was sleeping in peace.

————

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

401K 6.4K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
991K 16.7K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
1.1M 26.1K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
833K 13.1K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...