๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ...

By XxQueencolourXx

โˆ™๐™ฐ ๐š…๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š’๐š• ๐š‡ ๐™พ๐™ฒ ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šขโˆ™ It's 1997 and Kelly Dixon takes a look back at how she became the... More

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
1979: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
1979: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•
1980: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
1980: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›
1981: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›
1982: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข
1982: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
1983: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•
1983: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š–
1984: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ
1984: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š
1985: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
1985: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š˜ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š
1986: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š 
1986: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
1987: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
1987: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐™ธ๐š–๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
1988: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š
1988: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ
1989: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š–
1989: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™พ๐š ๐™ฐ ๐™ต๐š˜๐šŽ
1990: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šก๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
1990: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐šž๐š— ๐šƒ๐š˜๐šž๐š›
1991: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šก๐š ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐š™
1991: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
1992: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š—๐šข
1992: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐š˜ ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”

1981: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š‹๐šž๐š

94 9 212
By XxQueencolourXx

•🗝•

Kelly's POV, April 24th 1981

Since Vince joined forces with Tommy, Nikki and Mick, things had been a lot more interesting, this band was already something else. Vince after that first audition was in, there was no question about it, these guys may not have known each other much but we all felt it. They had something special and with Vince it was the icing on the cake.

Since that day, Vince had left Rockandi amicably for the most part, they were a little peeved at the suddenness but were otherwise alright with it because they couldn't be mad, they knew as well as anyone, Vince had more talent than he could show in a cover band, especially given the kind of covers they did.

Tonight was the debut of Mötley Crüe and they were certainly something the Sunset Strip had never seen before. I'd watched them rehearse day in day out for weeks, watching them get enough songs together, watch them build up their craft as performers and they were certainly one of the better bands I'd seen around here.

We'd become pretty close, all of us even in the couple of months we'd known each other, sometimes we'd all crash out in Nikki's apartment if band practice was later in the day and none of us could be bothered with the hassle of driving, but given Tommy and Nikki already practically lived together, Vince and me also occasionally staying over wasn't that big of a deal.

I enjoyed those nights because we just sit, drink and get to know each other a little better with every day which passes. Tommy was pretty open about himself, he just told everyone everything about him without a care, Vince and I did much the same but Mick and Nikki were more reserved, Mick was in general but Nikki was happy to talk about anything but would remain tight lipped on anything relating to his childhood or before he got to LA.

It didn't take a genius to figure out Nikki had some trauma to work through, and I had told him a couple of times I was willing to hear him out if he ever needed to talk and I hope someday he'd come to me and open up because I wanted to help, even if it was just to share his burden, I didn't want him to feel like he was alone in what he was feeling and that nobody understood him.

Anyways, back to the show tonight. The guys were due on stage in about fifteen minutes and Mick, Tommy and Nikki had all left the dressing room a few minutes ago while Vince stayed with me to finish off his look for the night, and yeah, he looked really fucking good.

He'd just finished with the eyeliner and hairspray then just sat there, I was sat at where Nikki had been before he left the room, as we'd been talking, which was on the second vanity table which was diagonal to Vince, I watched as the blonde got lost in his own thoughts and knew something was up because he rarely got quiet, and what was even rarer was him withdrawing himself.

I had to bring him back to reality and stop whatever thought process he was currently in. I removed myself from where I was currently and moved over to where my boyfriend was sat.

"You alright?" I wonder, placing myself on the vanity table besides the chair Vince was sat in, still just staring into space.

Vin snapped out of the trance he'd been in when I addressed him and looked at me like a deer in headlights "What? Hmm?"

I laughed softly at the reaction "I asked if you were alright, evidently you're away with the fairies."

"Sorry, babe. Yeah, I'm alright... a little on edge."

"A little?" I say scoffing "And the rest."

"Yeah, thanks for that, you're really not helping."

"Oh, come on, don't be so nervous, it's not like you to be like this. You'll do great, you've rehearsed enough."

"Doesn't mean it all won't go to shit."

"Even if it does you live and learn, you're giving those people out there something new tonight, and if they can't appreciate that then that's their issue, not yours."

"If we mess up this show, this band will be over before it's even begun and we'll all be fucked."

"No, you won't." I assured sternly "Baby, if this show does go to hell, it doesn't automatically mean it's over but if by some very unlikely circumstances does happen, I'm more than alright paying for you guys to live and try again, cause you four work so good together, this will work even if it takes more time than this."

Vince shook his head "I don't want you to give us your money... this wouldn't be your problem and I won't allow you to get us out of shit creek if it came to it. You're not just your money and I won't take advantage of that."

"You wouldn't be, I'm offering, you wouldn't have a say anyways, I'd pay it directly to whoever I needed too myself, so you couldn't just pay it me back."

The blonde rolled his eyes and gave me an exasperated stare "You're seriously one of the most stubborn women I've ever known in my life."

"And you're one of the most stubborn men I've ever met, though Nikki, Tommy and Mick can rival you for that title maybe even beat you at it. You guys are my friends, I'll happily give you money if you ever desperately need it."

"You just friend-zoned me, seriously?" Vince says offence woven into his voice.

"You can be my friend and my boyfriend, y'know? And out of all of that I said, you focus on me generalising you with the other guys."

"Because I'm not one of the other guys."

"No, you're not." I agreed "Are you staying with the Tommy and Nikki tonight, coming with me or going home?"

"I don't know yet... I'll see how I feel later, but if this goes well, I wanna go out and get hammered so I might crash with Tommy and Nikki. You'll come with, won't you?"

"I suppose someone will have to look after you. I'll crash wherever you do, makes no difference to me."

"Even if I passed out in an alleyway?"

"Probably, I wouldn't just leave you there."

"That's some serious dedication."

"To you, yes. What do you expect? I love you."

"You're something else, you know?"

"I wouldn't want to be the same as everyone else." I purred as I slipped off the vanity table and placed myself on my boyfriend's lap instead which he didn't have any argument against, he just smirked at me, though his body was still tense and anxiety still clear in his eyes "Hey..." I mutter getting his attention directly on me as it was already faltering to the mirror and his reflection "You're gonna do great, babe. I promise." I whisper to Vince, kissing the corner of his lips softly.

Vince nods silently just as the dressing room door bursts open and Tommy and Nikki run in with Mick trialing behind them.

"Aww, don't we get any good luck hug and kisses? Cause I'm assuming that's what you guys are doing, if not, sorry for interrupting." Tommy spoke, as he quickly caught sight of me and Vince.

"You got it right first time. I'll give you a hug if that's what you want but a kiss anywhere but on the cheek is prohibited."

Tommy grinned and bounded over to me and so I got off of Vince's lap and stood up just in time to be wrapped up in Tommy's never ending limbs.

Nikki then spoke up after the hug went on for longer than ten seconds "Tommy can you let her go any time soon, we don't have time for you to be a hugger. C'mon Vince, hurry your ass up, we don't have time for you to sit there making out with Kelly."

"Leave them alone. Don't be a miserable bastard." Tom scolds the bassist "We'll fucking own this performance, don't get your panties in a twist."

The bassist flipped the drummer off though Tommy was unable to see given he has his back to Nikki and I smirked and as soon as Tommy let me go and instantly went to Nikki and hugged him too.

He froze a little at first even though he'd known what I was going to do as I'd walked to him with the obvious intention of hugging him, but I supposed physical affection still wasn't Nikki's most comfortable forte given what I've been able to gather about his past the last few months.

"Calm down, you're gonna be great." I mutter to the older man, letting him go after a few seconds, kissing his cheek softly.

"I hope so." He smiled tightly in return.

I knew this meant a lot to Nikki, to all of them, but for Nikki it was more than that, he had something to prove to himself as well as achieving a dream. I wanted this to work out for them all, I truly did.

Once I'd hugged Nikki, I went back to Vince and hauled his ass up out the chair and pulled him over to the rest of the group and we all left the dressing room and went towards the side of the stage to wait there for the remainder of the time until they head on.

In that time, not that much was said, everyone was too nervous to really talk, Vince had his arm around my waist, tracking patterns on my waist with his fingers to try and distract himself. Just before they went out, Nikki gave a little pep talk though I'm not sure how much use it was given he was just as, if not more, nervous than the others.

I gave Vince a good luck kiss and then they went to meet their first ever audience. The place wasn't packed, it never was for new bands but there was a decent amount of people there.

The show over all, had flaws, of course it did. A few timing mistakes were made and a few other minor issues like that but nothing catastrophic. I couldn't stop grinning as I watched them, watching them rehearse was good but this was better, so much better. They owned that stage and Vince really was just perfect both in general and for the band.

By the time their set ended, which went by way to quickly for my liking, they came off stage, Vince first, as he ran to me and picked me up, span me around and kissed me, I laughed and separated myself from him "You see? I told you you'd do good, how come you always doubt me?"

"I never will again."

"Better not." I shoot back as I'm placed back on the floor, but it was only a second later I heard another voice address me.

"Kelly. Can you believe we just did that?" Nikki beams at me excitedly practically bouncing on the spot grabbing and holding my arm like a child.

"Yeah, I can... y'all were great, honestly- well done." I grinned as I was so proud of the guys. It wasn't a perfect performance, debuts never were and the guys knew it but they did the best they could, and in the end it wasn't a disaster like everyone was convincing themselves it would be and it was nice to see everyone on a high right now instead of being nervous wrecks like they had been a couple of hours ago.

"You think?" The bassist said, still grinning.

"Yeah, I do and I promise I'm not being bias. You were all awesome."

Nikki didn't get the chance to reply as arms suddenly flung around me, and they definitely belonged to Tommy "That was fucking sick!" The drummer exclaimed.

"Yes, drummer, it was but I don't think Kelly appreciates being bombarded by you and your mess of long ass limbs, give her some space to breathe." Mick says with amusement in his voice and a rare smile on his face. He was relieved that tonight didn't crash and burn.

"I don't mind." I assured.

"I mind. I mind a lot." Vince then pipes up now armed with a water bottle, which he presumably went and got from the dressing room while Nikki was talking to me "Let go of my girl, Tommy or I'll castrate you."

Tommy whines but does as he's told "Fine... but I just wanted a hug." He grumbles.

Vinnie rolled his eyes "You had one earlier if I remember correctly so shut the fuck up. Get your own girlfriend to hug, don't steal mine."

"But my girls a bitch."

"Then why are you even with her?"

Tommy looked at my boyfriend a little blankly then shrugged "It's good sex bro."

"If that's enough to make up for her being a bitch then I suppose that's good for you. Come on, let's get back into some normal clothes and then we can get tonight started." Vince told the group, his arm once again finding my waist as it did earlier and we all walked back towards the dressing room.

"Yo, Vin. We still doing celebratory drinks?" Tommy bounced, while placing hands on mine and Vince's shoulders, and jumped along with us as we walked.

"What kinda question is that?" Vince responded incredulously "Of course we are. We gonna get so trashed tonight nobody is going to remember their names."

"Are you sure that's a wise decision?" I asked.

"We just played our first show, that doesn't happen all the time, let's get trashed and not give a shit about the consequences."

"You can if you want but someone's gonna need to not have a raging hangover tomorrow morning to look after you all and that's going to have to be me."

"We'll be fine." Tommy dismissed.

"Until tomorrow when you feel like you're about to die. I know you guys and I know exactly how this is gonna play out. I'll have a few drinks but I'll stay mostly sober so I can be the best babysitter I can."

Vince hummed "If that's what you wanna do, but you'll be missing out, babe."

"I really don't think I will be."

•🗝•

Kelly's POV, a few days later

And I was right, I missed out on nothing. Vince, Nikki and Tommy got incoherently drunk, so much so that Mick volunteered an hour into out visit to the bar we wound up in that he'd stay mostly sober too to help me deal with them as it was clear even then they would be an issue that night as well as the following morning.

I was thankful for Mick, especially the next day when all three men were complaining about how shitty they felt and how much their heads hurt and everything else that goes with a bitch of a hangover.

By the end of the day, Nikki, Vince and Tommy were all mostly recovered but it took until half way through the following day for them to be totally back to themselves.

Yesterday was nothing too special, just a day of band rehearsal, me and Vin had been crashing here for a few days now which was fine, fun actually once all the alcohol left everybody's system.

Mick was at his place and Tommy had an extra bed in his room now for Vince and I when we stayed over, it was something I'd paid for a couple of months ago and had got its moneys worth of use since we met these boys.

We practically lived here and I rather liked it that way, I wasn't bothered by the state of this apartment, it was characterful and it housed the people becoming my best friends.

It was half eight in the morning, and I had been woken up by Vince who was kissing behind my ear softly. To tell him I'm awake I squeeze his hand which was still entwined with mine from last night and I felt him smile against my flesh "Morning." Vince murmured into my ear.

"Morning." I replied opening my eyes to look infront of me and see Tom's bed empty which makes me smirk "Tommy's gone already I see."

"You know how he is about his family." The blonde reasoned and that was true. Tom loved his family but with him gone that meant, Vince and I were with Nikki alone in the apartment- Tommy was with his parents and sister for the day.

"True... do you think Nikki's up yet?"

"No idea, wanna go see or not?"

"If we stay here you're gonna have sex with me, so yes."

"Is that such a bad thing?" Vince murmurs suggestively, letting go of my hand and trailing it down my side.

"Yeah, because Nikki's around and two, last night on the couch was enough for me until at least this afternoon."

"Oh, babe. That's no fun."

"I don't care, let's go and see Nikki."

"And if he isn't awake yet?"

"We get first dibs on the bathroom."

"Does that mean-"

"No." I cut off curtly, while sliding out of bed "It doesn't. Now, get up."

Vinnie huffed and watched me as I got dressed "You're such a spoil sport."

I glanced at the singer, throwing one of his shirts over my head "No, you're just addicted to me."

"True, but you're still a spoil sport." He shrugged, finally dragging his ass out of bed and picking up his pants and putting them on "You're wearing my shirt."

"I know. Find a new one or wear mine."

"I think I'll just stick with the pants, I'd ask for my shirt back but... my clothes always look better on you."

"It's why I wear them." I winked walking towards the door the leave the room, Vince on my tail, a smirk on his lips both of us leaving the room to find Nikki and find him easily as he was sat on the couch, notepad on lap writing what I presume is a song.

"Morning Nikki." I greet and the bassist looked over to me smiling.

"Hey... hey, Vinnie."

"Hey man." Vince nods sitting down on the couch, pulling me on top of him "How long you been here?"

"An hour maybe, on my second cup of coffee already." He replies, nodding to the cup on the coffee table.

"I could do with one of those." I whine.

"Not yet though, I want some time with you seems as you didn't give me anything a minute ago." Vince comments to me.

Nikki chuckled "If you're not moving anytime soon and you're that desperate for a coffee then finish mine. I can make another one later."

"Are you sure? Don't wanna rob you of your caffeine fix."

"Yeah, go for it." Nikki shrugged, returning to writing the song he was working on and I leant forward, trying not to knee Vince in the dick in the process, to grab the coffee which I did manage after a little shuffling.

Once I was sat back in Vince's lap, with the coffee in my hands, I sipped on it and Vince slid both his arms around me meeting them on the side of my waist as I was sat sideways "Are you gonna give me any of that?" My boyfriend wondered softly.

"Do you deserve any?"

"I don't think I've done anything to deserve nothing."

Begrudgingly I handed him the mug which he took without hesitation and took a drink of the beverage inside "Thanks babe, you're the best." Vince grinned smugly.

"You just have me wrapped around your little finger."

He hummed, brushing his lips over mine "But that works two ways baby."

Nikki at this point made a gagging sound "Please. Stop. You two are so nauseating." Nikki groans.

Vince turned his attention towards our raven haired friend and smirked "Jealous are we, Sixx?"

"Of you two? No, I don't think so. You guys are just disgusting, it makes me feel sick."

"Then lock yourself in your room and leave us alone."

"This is my apartment, I'm not moving. You'll have to move." The bassist smirked back.

"No, we're staying here. Deal with it."

"Then tone down whatever the fuck it is you're doing. It'll be appreciated by my eyes."

Vince shrugged "Close them."

"My ears can still hear."

"Then buy ear plugs."

"I can't win arguments with you, can I, Vinnie?"

"Nope. It's one of my many talents."

"Fuck you." Nik mutters, but there was no malice in his voice as he said it, he then thought for a few seconds before asking "Come on, how'd you two meet then? I want to know and get it over with. I've heard that Tommy and Mick know, but how come I've never heard it? Mick won't tell me shit, I tried asking him but he said I should do my own dirty work and ask you yourselves and I dare not ask Tommy, I don't trust his recollection skills."

Vince laughed "Probably for the best. We met at a party some mutual friends were throwing, in '79."

"And...?" Nikki probed wanting Vince to continue, so he did.

"My band at the time has been asked to play so we did, and I found Kelly in the crowd, she was with one of her friends, kept muttering to each other until Kelly came closer to me and I was already a lost fuckin' cause."

Vince stopped here, presumably to carry on talking but I cut in before he could "He looked at me the entire time, serenading me with the songs- as soon as he saw me, he never looked away. At first I was sure he'd just seen me and thought I was just another girl to fuck so after the band finished their set I found my friend with no intention of flattering Vince anymore, I was just gonna hang with my friends then leave but after I got talking with said friends I found it wasn't as fun as I thought and saw Vince admiring the car on the drive of this house we were at so went to talk to him. He was such a sweet talker, asking me if I was a whore straight off the bat." I informed, giving Vince a look as I said that last bit.

"What?" The singer replied "It was a valid question."

Nikki chuckled a little "I can so see you asking that, it's very you, Vinnie. But even after that you were still interested in him?"

"It might have been a questionable first impression but there was just something that I couldn't walk away from but I had to intention of sleeping with him."

"If that ain't the fucking truth." Vince scoffed "It took a year, an entire year for me to prove to her that I wasn't just into her for sex. The hardest I've ever fucking worked for a chick."

"I was worth it though, right?" I questioned.

"I don't think I need to even answer that. I'm not ashamed to say I pined over you like a puppy."

"I can't imagine you pining over someone, you don't seem the type." Nikki comments amused.

"I'm not." Vince replied, looking at me softly "But there's an exception to every rule. Didn't think it was something I'd ever do, until I found myself doing it."

Nikki groans in disgust "I kinda regret asking now, I knew I would. The way you two fucking look at one another, how the fuck do you make a look feel so uncomfortable?"

"You're just fucking weird, we ain't the ones with a fucking problem. If you put in effort with girls you could be like me and Kelly." My boyfriend told the other musician but Nikki didn't look taken by the idea.

"No, I'll pass thanks." He says in disgust, diverting that subject shortly after "Something I won't pass on though is how you think things are going to at the next show- you stoked about it?"

"Hell fucking yeah, dude." Vince replied "We're gonna kick ass. Give it a few weeks and we'll be the hottest fucking band in this fucking area."

"Ambitious a little."

"You're the one who said to be ambitious, so I am being exactly that. The show the other day went better than we thought, and by the end the audience loved us. I think if every show is like that we'll be kings of the strip by July, mark my words."

I loved that Vince was confident about that, it was nice to see him so optimistic given how with Rockandi he just kinda lived with it and didn't ever have an ambition to do anymore than what he already was it was a nice change definitely.

Mötley Crüe we're only just getting started, I knew it. They had so so far to go but with how hard they work and their innovative approach to what they do, they'd catch on quickly especially with the kids.

Vince words were marked and all we could do was wait to see what exactly would come of this band.

•🗝•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 202 39
Motley crue are going to rehab. In June of 1988 things are changing but are they for the worse or better? After dying for two minutes Nikki Sixx is...
50.3K 986 39
After finding herself in the middle of a fight outside an L.A club Madison reunites with Mรถtley Crรผe's Tommy Lee, her old best friend. She immediatel...
182K 4.8K 61
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I had just became a fan of the Crรผe and this was my first Nikki fanfic, so it is not very good. I wrote a remastered v...