Holy sh*t {solo leveling & f...

Av WhiteFluff

Silence, darkness, peace When I look at the night sky and close my eyes slowly, I can still remember clearly... Mer

A/N
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
❗Attention! ❗
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. Y/n
Ch . 15
❗Important News ❗
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
My gift

Ch. 40 {1 Season End}

2.8K 124 43
Av WhiteFluff

Jin-woo was walking to the office of Ahjin guild. Carrying Y/n on his back because she was tired and lazy. There were a lot of people who wanted to take pictures or question the two but it didn't happen because Y/n released a very strong 'don't you dare' aura with her Overpowering skill every time some came closer.

"Jin-woo... The mark disappeared. Even the mana. Did something happened?"

".. Not really."

^.. Why even trying asking this dense man...^
"Something like, when someone touched you they got a burn or shock."

"What do you-... Ah. That was because of the mark?"

Y/n grabbed his shoulder then lift his head from the chin. Looking down at her man who was making a pretty baffled face. She smiled angrily.

"WHO?"

".. W-what who?"

"WHO dared to touch you?
Even though I made it while I was in heat it come out strong. It was powerful. When someone touch you with dirty thoughts it will hurt them. It was full of mana. If it's gone that means the other party was at last a weak S-rank."

Jin-woo was surprised. He didn't know that it had that kind of ability.

*sigh*
"That's why I said you are too dense."

Y/n jumped off and grabbed Jin-woo arm, dragged him away from public to an alley.
Then she pulled him and begun to mark him again.

" Y-y/n?"

"Shut up. This is your own fault. Being so dense should be a crime. I won't let you go until I finished this up."

And that's how was it. Y/n even ignored the man while walking to the office. He pushed him in saying, if he finished they will talk.

*sigh*
"I'm back."

"HYUNG-NIM~!!"
*CRY*

... I saw a mob of reporters just outside the building... I guess Thomas really was here...
Although I figured he was here from the aura he emits...

"HYUNG-NIM! WHY WEREN'T YOU PICKING UP MY CALLS?"

"I was a little busy."

"Mr. Sung, it's been a while."

"What brings you all the way to Korea?"

"Didn't I promise you something? That we would grab a meal together once my arm fully heals?
Also... I brought with me a fantastic gift for you."

".. A gift?"

So Thomas asked if they could go to another location. Jin-woo noticed and asked why Lennart was there. Poor man existence was ignored as Thomas went out with Jin-woo.
Down, when they stepped out he dashed and hugged a certain girl who was about to strangle a reporter. He buried her face on his chest and asked her to stop. She was happy for the hug so she wagged her tail, still she was angry.

"I won't calm down. I don't want to calm down! THAT'S MOTHER F*CKER TOOK A PICTURE OF MY BUTT AGAIN!"

As all of you can guess Jin-woo got angry too. He used his skills and crushed the camera.

"You don't have the qualification to be a reporter."

After the short threat they walked to Thomas. The man wanted to ask what's the relationship between the two but was stopped by Jin-woo.
.
.
.

So they went to a expensive restaurant and Jin-woo finally got his gift. It was 2 dagger made out of Kamish largest canine tooth's. He was excitedly exploring it when Y/n spoke up between two bits. Until now she was eating as if she starved for at last 4 day.

"Jin-woo chill. Don't you see you scare the others?"

"... Sorry."

Y/n was about to continue eating when her eyes met with Thomas's.

"What?"
*annoyed*

"Did we met before? Hmm... Your voice reminds me of someone."

"Didn't I told you? If you don't stop that gorilla subordinate of yours you all will die?"
*bit on some meat, munch much*

Thomas Andre smiled which give Y/n the shudder for some reason.

"I knew it. That's voice come from a beauty."

Y/n gave the man the most disgusted expression she ever had plus, her thoughts was very bold too. Which got her into trouble.

^What the f*ck bro... All the big guy get excited for little girls? I already have a hard time dealing with Jin-woo big dragger what are ya want with your broadsword?! ^

".. LUNA."

Y/n flinch, sweating bullets. Turned away and didn't even dare to look at the menacing aura beside her.

"We will talk about this later."

^Jesus Christus, no.....^
*whine*

"Oy, Oy! I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION TO CHARM THAT PUPPY! I love my life more then to steal your woman! I come to make a friendly relationship!"

Y/n bit her lower lips and frowned. Almost crying.

^Can't you just shut up for heavens shake??!^

That's was when the 3 hunter sensed the intense magic energy from the sky. A gate appeared.

"I can't believe my eyes. It's the first time I've seen one that big.
Far bigger than the one Kamish jumped out.
Maybe the world is trying to tell us that it has jumped out of our boundaries of common sense..."
*sweating, gulp*

That's was. When Y/n jumped up from the table with a anxious and pale face, looking desperate.

"Jin-woo.. I will see you later! I need to make sure of something!"
.
.
.

Jin-woo was flying around the gate analysing it. He couldn't enter. That's also meaned that the THINGS inside of it wasn't able to go out either. But. For how long?
He got a call from Woo Jin-chul, who informed him about the evacuation.

Later he borrowed the Hunter association's gym, hoping that his stress will be released a bit if he fight with Beru.

"Are you really trying your hardest?
It's alright, I just wanted to break a sweat a little bit. And you show that you're the only one who could make me do so. "

{ Y.. Your words have filled me with deep emotions... My lord! }
*sob*

"You're getting better at expressing your feelings with words... You didn't eat a human somewhere, did you?
Anyways, let's start."

The fight begun. He started with evading then attacking.

... I didn't saw Y/n after that day. Just what happened? Nobody saw or knew where she went....
.
.
.

He was sitting on the top of a building and watch as the people leave the city which made him think.

... Who would I spend my final moments with?... I wonder if she will pick up her phone now..

*beep, beep, clink*

>"Yes? It Y/n talking."<

"..... Y/n..."

>"Jin-woo?"<

"Where are you? Why didn't you come back yet? Did you collapsed again?"

>".... I'm fine. And I didn't finish my work yet."<

Jin-woo wanted to ask what is she doing but he know she will never tell him. She always kept the important things behind those soft lips. That's why he felt lucky to be able to hear her thoughts. But now they are not together so he couldn't hear it.

" Y/n... Are you have some... free time? I planning to go to the amusement park....Want to join?"

>"...............Sorry, I can't..."<

"... I.. See...."

>".... Go with a friend. You have at last 1 or 2, no?"<

"...........
.... Did I do something? Was I too jealous? Say something... "

>" Pft- hahaha... What are you talking? Was I not just as much as you, if not worse?"<

"....Luna.."

>".........Jin-woo...
I love you. No matter what happens I will always love you. Don't forget that, alright? "<

*ends call*

... Just what the hell are you planning to do....

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Jin-woo was in the amusement park with Cha Hae-in when he got a call from Go Gun-he. Saying that a mana tornado appeared in the middle of Seoul. Soon enough he could hear and see it even from there too. He had a bad feeling so after he said his thanks and sorry to Cha Hae-in, he left.

With his speed he was able to get to the starting point within minutes. But he couldn't believe what he saw.

"Y/N!"

^Oh.. So you come.^

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP THIS! IT WILL DESTROY SEOUL! DID YOU WANT TO GO IN THE GATE SO MUCH? I WILL HELP YOU SO STOP!"

^... Jin-woo... I can't..It will be too late if not now...
...........
Do you remember what I said? That bug's will be fixed even if it's favourable to the player.^

"BUT YOU'RE NOT A BUG! YOU'RE A LIVING, BREATING PERSON!"

^... When we were in the restaurant... My passive skill activated. It gave me a time limit before I disappear.^

"... What?.."

^.. I... I didn't know what to do at first.... I felt betrayed... But... As I visited the people that I knew and said my farewell I calmed down...^

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?"
*angry, tense*

^... I healed that swordsman with one arm and Go Gun-ge too...
I strengthened Thomas Andre skills...
.. I gave a protection charm to Sung Jin-ah and your mother...
I... I prepared to leave now...^

"But I can't live Without you anymore."

^..........^

"Y/N... please. I beg you..."

^.... I... I shouldn't exist in this world... And you know that very well... In the first place you have a sister and mom to protect. You won't be alone...^

"Why do you have to make up excuses just to leave me? Why the h*ll do you think everything will be fine if you disappear!? You changed my whole world and me too! It's too late and YOU TOO, know it well."

^It's too late for sure. My skill will be activated in a few minutes.
It will stop that big gate for a few days as well stop the monarch's from coming here too.
You have to take the opportunity and go clear the remaining gates in that limited time.
^

" y/n...... Luna.. "

Y/n felt her heart breaking. She didn't want to saw him like this. But she couldn't control the passive skill nor leave without telling what will happen.

^... Jin-woo...
Every time I saw your smile I felt like I can do anything...
Every time you were holding me I felt like no one can hurt me...
I thanked god for every minutes that I could spend with you because I never felt that happy ever in my life.
.. But...
I also regret it. For meeting you, for falling you, for loving you.
Because I know I will hurt you more than anyone else when I leave.
^

"THEN DON'T LEAVE ME!"

[THE FORGOTTEN SKILL, SACRIFICIAL SOUL WILL BE ACTIVATED AFTER 5 SECOND]

[ 5 ]

^Jin-woo... Could you do me a favor?^

[4]

"I CAN AND WILL, JUST STAY!"

[3]

^....I can't....^

[2]

" Y/N NO! PLEASE!"

Jin-woo desperately tried to get closer but couldn't. Y/n did her best not to cry. She wanted to smile at him at her last moment. She wanted him to remember her being happy.

[1]

^I love you, Sung Jin-woo. Please be happy.^

[0]

"I lov-"

[THE FORGOTTEN SKILL, SACRIFICIAL SOUL  ACTIVATED]

Y/n body became dust and with the strong mana tornado she blocked the gate and disappeared from Seoul, from Korea and from Jin-woo's world.

END OF SEASON 1

Attention!!!!

S2 will be continued in another book ('cause S1 has too many ch.) . Which I already published with a cover and more than 10 ch. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

92.3K 4.1K 37
I always wanted to stay away from the trouble with those rich brats as my parents can't afford if i fought with them .That's why I stay within my lim...
14K 619 28
He had an evil grin on his face, "It's only just the beginning. We will meet again and this time you will be mine." His deep and dark voice sends shi...
2.9K 165 18
My name was Y/N L/N. When people still called me with that name, I was a reader. Why the past, are you asking? I'm not dead. Probably. But since I wo...
3.4K 29 35
I'm Blaze. I'm 20 year old and I have little sister named Wolfie who is 19 years old. You can call us abnormal, you can call us freaks, but we know w...