When Flowers Bloom ( HopeKook...

By AJaison

When Jung HoSeok meets Jeon JungKook, who will soon turn his life around. "Why can't two people just be close... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Message! ⚠️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ( Last )
Announcement ⚠️

Chapter 11

752 51 11
By AJaison

HoSeok wondered what TaeHyung meant until Jimin called them over to start warming up before class started.

"What does he mean by that?", HoSeok asked himself and came infront with Jimin to lead the warm up.

At the same time, JungKook and Hyunbi were heading to JungKook's place to take a look at his flowers that he is taking care of.

JungKook unlocks the door and invites her in while she noticed how nice and simple JungKook's apartment was.

JungKook takes her hand and brings her to his balcony that was filled with flowers. "Wow! This is so beautiful.", Hyunbi said and JungKook smiled with a nod.

They sat on the coushion where JungKook placed it and Hyunbi continues to admire the flowers.

JungKook looks around and plucks one of the roses while placing on her ear. "Now you're even more beautiful.", JungKook said and he takes a pen out while pulling her arm close to him.

"Hehe~ What are you trying to do?", Hyunbi asked and JungKook smiled while continuing to draw.

"I'm giving you a flower on your arm.", JungKook said and Hyunbi smiled shyly to herself.

"Because flowers are pretty.. just like you.", JungKook continued as his hands were moving while Hyunbi could see the flower on her arm already.

After a while, JungKook was done and Hyunbi smiled happily as she takes a closer look at it.

"It's simple but pretty. Thank you, JungKook.", Hyunbi said and JungKook leans closer to her before tilting his head a little.

Soon, they ended up kissing and JungKook pulls Hyunbi into his embrace. "You surprised me, JungKook.", Hyunbi said and JungKook laughs before kissing her again.

Then, Hyunbi's phone rang and she answered it quickly while JungKook waited for her and checks his phone.

He smiled to see messages from HoSeok and noticed that Ariel was looking for him. He sent her a quick reply and sees Hyunbi coming towards him.

"I'm sorry but I might have to leave. My cousin's coming to my place for a staycay.", Hyunbi said and JungKook nods while he decided to send her to the bustop.

They held hands as they walked to the bustop and Hyunbi wondered when would she meet JungKook again.

"Soon. And I'll spend the night together with you, okay?", JungKook said and Hyunbi was okay with it.

"To be honest, I thought a guy like you.. would already have a girlfriend.", Hyunbi said and it made JungKook stunned for a while.

He smiled and said, "I think being with you like this, is best thing that happened to me.".

Hyunbi was touched and she gives JungKook another kiss when she sees her bus right away. She stops the bus and JungKook watched her boarding the bus.

After Hyunbi left, JungKook lights up his cigarette as he was heading off to somewhere.

He takes his phone out and calls Ariel while smoking his cigarette. "See you in 5 minutes. At the bar alright?", JungKook said and smiled to himself after hanging the phone up.

- Later -

Jimin and TaeHyung were heading to lunch together when they see Eunwoo approaching them.

"Hey, Tae. Shall we go lunch together?", Eunwoo asked and TaeHyung turned to Jimin who was looking away while he smiled to himself.

"It's okay. Maybe next time. I'm going with Jimin today.", TaeHyung said and he smiled at Jimin who seemed surprised.

"Wait, me? How come?", Jimin asked and TaeHyung laughs at him for not remembering what he say last night.

TaeHyung nods at him and he brings Jimin to the cafe, leaving Eunwoo alone.

HoSeok was walking around the garden as he enjoys the view for a while when he sees the same student that he overheard talking.

This time, HoSeok walks in the other direction as he didn't want to hear any of it anymore and sat under the shelter.

Before he could do anything, he sees the group of students walking past him while he overheard them again.

"What an utter idiot! I mean Yuri is already in a happy relationship but that asshole ruined everything.".

"Who does he think he is? What a fool.".

"Do you think he'll find another target? I heard he's been talking to Luna too.".

"And TaeHyung is a close friend of his. I wouldn't want to be friends with asshole.".

HoSeok grabs his bag out of frustration and left the garden as he had enough of what he heard when he sees Luna and her friends sitting by the table.

"HoSeok oppa!", Luna called out to him but he ignores her.

"He seems pissed.", Luna said and continues to have her lunch.

Meanwhile...

TaeHyung and Jimin were having their lunch at the cafe together when Jimin was wondering how it happened.

"So I guess I was really drunk last night.", Jimin said.

"You got very drunk. And you scolded me... the whole night.", TaeHyung said and Jimin felt bad for it.

"It's okay. I like it.", TaeHyung said with a smile and Jimin laughs along with him.

Jimin sighed and wanted to know what TaeHyung talked to HoSeok about.

"It's nothing important. Just a little heads up.", TaeHyung said as he takes a bite of his chicken cutlet.

"About what? Or about who?", Jimin asked and TaeHyung sighed as he could see how curious Jimin was.

He smiled and takes a sip of his drink while Jimin was still waiting for his explanation.

"Well, it's about Jung-", TaeHyung was about to speak when he sees HoSeok coming into the cafe.

Jimin stood up and noticed that HoSeok was not looking well. "Hyung, are you okay?", Jimin asked.

"I'm heading home. Just need some time alone. If there's anything, call me.", HoSeok said and he left the cafe right away.

Jimin turned to TaeHyung who knew something was wrong while he gave JungKook a call right away.

HoSeok was heading to the bustop when he bumps into a lady, causing her to drop her wallet.

"I'm so sorry! Let me help.", HoSeok muttered and noticed that the lady had a flower on her arm.

He was surprised but he picks up the wallet right away and gave it back to her. "Thank you. Have a good day.", she said and HoSeok frowned.

"That seemed familiar to what Luna has on her arm.", HoSeok said and he shrugged it off.

He boards the bus and finds a seat for himself while looking out of the window. He couldn't stop thinking about what the students said and he didn't know if it was true or not.

'I seriously don't know what is going on. What is JungKook really hiding?', HoSeok thought.

After a while, HoSeok arrives at his bustop and walks to his aparment block when he noticed someone waiting nearby.

He smiled as he knew that it was JungKook and he ran towards him. "How come you're here-", HoSeok stopped when he realized who it was as it wasn't JungKook.

"What are you doing here?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 230 24
Two years, no calling, no text Until one day they see eachother again ( Smuts maybeee, mpreg)
79.2K 5.5K 46
JEON JUNGKOOK what if we never met? but what if we met in five different lives? would you love me?
1.9K 211 18
-"He watched the boy fade away, taking the beautiful world with him." | In which young Hoseok has cancer and his best friend, Taehyung, has to learn...
8.6K 397 12
Yoongi never imagined himself being in a relationship until he's questioned by an Interviewer about it. He then starts to wonder why the thought neve...