Holy sh*t {solo leveling & f...

By WhiteFluff

Silence, darkness, peace When I look at the night sky and close my eyes slowly, I can still remember clearly... More

A/N
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
❗Attention! ❗
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. Y/n
Ch . 15
❗Important News ❗
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40 {1 Season End}
My gift

Ch. 33

2.5K 122 1
By WhiteFluff

"ARE YOU SAYING YOU WANT TO GO TO JAPAN?!!
DIDN'T YOU SEE THE NEWS!? IT'S DIFFERENT FROM JEJU ISLAND! MONSTERS OF THIS SIZE ARE ABNORMAL, HYUNG-NIM!"

Shouted a really worried Jin-ho.

"If I succeed, the name of the Ahjin guild will be recognized by the whole word."

"But still..."

... Even Jin-ho who always trusted me is worrying about this....
But he got a point, this incident is really...

"... Okey then, Hyung-nim!
I'M GOING TOO!"

"WHAT!?"

"The red gate incident, the Jeju island raid, and the recent double dungeon too.
Do you know what these news articless have in common?"

"Dunno..."

"I'M NOT IN ANY OF IT, HYUNG-NIM!
THE ONLY THING I CAN BRAG ABOUT IN FRONT OF OTHER'S IS THAT I'M ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE! IT'S EMRASSING TO SAY THIS MYSELF BUT, YOU'RE MY SOURCE OF PRIDE, HYUNG-NIM!
"

(A/n: Pft- this puppy made my day.)

"I don't think that's what a child from a millionaire's family should saying..."

"So I'd like to be where you're, Hyung-nim! Please take me with you."

"You were just advising me not to go...
Do you remember where I said I'm going, right?"

"I trust you, Hyung-nim!
So if you're safe, I'll be safe too!"

Jin-woo was surprised but soon a warm feeling emerged in his chest. He smiled from the touching words then decided to leave.

"I was joking. Why would I go to Japan in this situation?"

"Hyung-nim?.."

"You can head home for today. Good work."

"HYUNG-NIM!?"

Jin-ho sadly looked how his pride left the building then he went home too.
Jin-woo took his time to walk home and thought the recent events.

... Although I wasn't able to use my shadow soldiers... The architect was almost as strong as me, even though I'm over level 100. That's must mean there are still many who're stronger then me.
The world is vast. There must be plenty of those who stronger then me.
I shouldn't think that it'll only be resolved if I go. It's not like I'm some kind of hero like Y/n said.
Just what kind of story did she read?...
"I'm home."

"You're home, son? You're having dinner, right?"

"What about Jin-ah?"

"She said she doesn't have an appetite."

Jin-woo sat to the table and put some food in his mouth while remembering Jin-ho's father.

... His offer was very daring... But it didn't coax me.
If this is the time for me to choose everything. I would...
"........ "
"Mom.
I'm going. "
... There are still plenty of people who are stronger than me. But even so.. As long as my growth doesn't stop, I gotta keep heading into the battlefield to become stronger....

"...Your father also always went running if he heard there's a fire. Even when he was in the middle of eating.
I"ll help you pack your bag's after you're done eating."

After some thinking Jin-woo decide to talk with Jin-ah that's night.

"Jin-ah, are you asleep?"

"...Yeah."

"Let's talk."

"I need to sleep."

... Where do I begin?....
"You see, I almost died recently."
......

(A/n: Nice beginning bro... We're not the master of words, I see. 😂)

"Uh, well, that's not what I meant... So I've always been in danger of dying, it really felt like I would die that time, or something. It was pretty dangerous! "
"Anyway, I still made it back alive.
Every single time I return home alive, I'm thankful for it. So I'll come back alive this time, too.
Thanks.
For not stopping me from leaving all this time.

"You're going anyway..."

"Yeah. I will be back.
Don't worry. I'll protect you even when I'm far away."

After giving his sister more shadows he went to sleep.
The next day he and Go Gun-he met and in a conference they announced that he will go to Japan. In the same day Jin-woo and jin-ho got to the airport to fly Japan.
.
.
.

Of course, they arrived the best time to be hero like a hero should.
After an awkward conversation in English with a soldier Jin-woo and Jin-ho discussed what and how they should do. Naturally Ji-ho went to evacuate the people and Jin-woo went to fight.

[SOME BUILDING AWAY]

... Y/n said if I got here broke this stone and she will be here soon. She also mentioned to not let Hyung-nim know about her participation.

Jin-ho squeezed the palm-sized stone. When it cracked light came out and a big white wolf appeared. Jin-ho was surprised and fall on his butt.

^It's me, Y/n. You do know that I can change my form Right? ^

"Y-Y/n?! Oh!... Uhm... So why don't you change back? It's kind of scary to talk a 2 m tall wolf..."

^... I have my own circumstances so I can't but I still can help. In this form I can use a map-like skill so I can mark the places where are still citizens.^

"That's would be a big help!"

^Also I can help retrieve them but I can't fight.^

"Are you still healing? You got a terrible injury. You also mentioned that if Hyung-nim get there just a little later you would be death. Are you sure you should be walking here? "

^... You saw the video?... Well, yeah. After all your Hyung-nim was mentioned. Hahaha haa... But you're right. So I don't know how long can I stay. If my hunch is true then maybe 2 day.^

"Then let's go and not waste our precious time!"

As they agreed Y/n showed them the exact place's in their map. She also helped rescuing and thanks to her anti-presence skill she didn't had to fight.
Then in the second night jin-ho said his goodbye to her. Y/n broke a stone and disappeared with the light that it emitted.

[ 7TH NIGHT OF THE DUNGEON BREAK]

The two boy walked on the now unrecognizable road to find a good place to look around.

"This place is in total ruins, Hyung-nim."

"It sure is."

Jin-ho was silence for a while then frowned. He really wanted to know something but didn't know how to ask him.

".... Uhm.. Hyung-nim..."

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"I don't know how should I put it... I don't have any intention to influence your personal life but I'm Curious..."

Jin-woo was a little surprised since this is the first time that his colleague asked anything about him. But nodded. Making the nervous man a little relieved.

" So... Y/n and you.. Are you guy's dating? "

Now your man stopped and with a frown he glanced at jin-ho.

"Don't worry I'm not interested on her! It's just don't seems like your relationship stop by being mere acquaintance!"

"What do you mean? I don't remember you seeing me with her at all."

Jin-ho got a little nervous again as if he was dancing in thin ice. He looked away and scratched his head.

"You know that she come to find me right? To be honest it was more like she came to visit you and I was in your hospital room as an extra. Not to mention she visited you everyday. But what's makes me think so is what she said to you. "

"..... Continue."

"Ehem 'I'm sorry, if I wake up sooner it may have not ended up like this... I'm sure you will scold me when you open your eyes. Even I think what I'm doing not something that any sane person would do....Just so you know, I'm not so kind to sacrifice my life to save strangers but... Because you mean everything to me I will do as much as I can for you. Even if it's means I will die. ' Something like this. She even kissed you, Hyung-nim! "

Jin-woo face didn't changed but Jin-ho saw his ear's getting more and more red. He was in shock. After all his Hyung was never interested in this kind of things. Seriously, who would blame him?

".. Anything else happened? "

" Ah!... Yes! I'm not sure if you saw it before because it was released when you were asleep but Y/n was in the news. The Hunter's association made a video which explain what just happened and the one who talking is Y/n. She didn't made it big that she defeated the enemy or saved the people and instead she thanked you that you came in time. "

"... Even though she almost died because I noticed her late? "

"... About that.. She said that you shouldn't know about it but... "

" Speak. "

" Y/n was her the first two day. She helped with the evacuation but.... She doesn't looked alright... "

... No wonder... There were a time when monster blood splashed on me then suddenly disappeared along with my fatigue.

"You've come. "

Hanekawa came to the two man. She informed them about the current situation then Jin-woo left to fight. An intense attack series took place between Jin-woo and the gate keeper. In a by-passers eyes it would look as if 2 monster fight for the same prey.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

[KOREA, JIN-HO FATHER'S OFFICE]

Yoo Myung-han was alone being totally depressed because of his illness. Or he thought.
Suddenly he saw a white wolf in front of him. He was about to call the guards when it spook to him.

^If you want to cure the disease that eating your energy away you better stop.^

"Why would I believe in a monsters word's?"

^Pft- hahaha!.. Excuse me. It just that nowadays people reaction not normal. It's refreshing to hear some sane stuff .
.. So I came to you to offer a deal. Say, how far are you willing to go to save your life?^

....ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 31 15
After strange portals started appearing around the globe, the world needed to change, and it did, Hunters, those with the power to defend themselves...
2.9K 165 18
My name was Y/N L/N. When people still called me with that name, I was a reader. Why the past, are you asking? I'm not dead. Probably. But since I wo...
3.4K 29 35
I'm Blaze. I'm 20 year old and I have little sister named Wolfie who is 19 years old. You can call us abnormal, you can call us freaks, but we know w...
16K 367 7
You were a normal girl. No awakening, no special abilities. Just normal, but the girlfriend of Sung Jin-Woo. With no memory, you woke up here as a ch...