❤️GREAT BIWI❤️ (Completed)√

By thehappysoul_22

hey I am a new writer.....please give me some confidence to write...so i m a fan of sidnaaz....so here's my s... More

character sketch
part 1
Part 2
A hearty thank you ❤️
Part 3
something something
Part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
part 12
sunooooo
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
check it out.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Tu yaheen hai...
Part 40
Part 41
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49 (last chapter)
Epilogue 🖤🥀
bonous chapter.

Part 23

6.5K 563 34
By thehappysoul_22

"hayyy naina mein thik to lag rhi hu na.... Matlab sidharth ke friends aane waale hai... Meko...meko nervous feel ho rha hai." She was hell nervous as there will be so many people today.

Yes it was finally there engagement day and shehnaaz was hell nervous.

She was wearing a beautiful maroon colour gown, with a messy bun. Her lips coated with dark shade of red.

She was looking like princess. She so wanted sidharth to see her and calm down her restless heart.

"Naaz.... You are looking hell beautiful girl.... Aaj to sidharth ki khair nhi." Naina said teasing her. The girls giggled on that and naaz blushed.

"Chup kar naina... Kuch bhi bolti rehti hai." She slightly hit her arm.

"Ohho... Kuch bhi... Sleep over ke time chupke se apne sidharth ke paas chli gyi tab nhi aayi tujhe sharam." Niti teased her making her more red.

"Hayy... Tumhe...kaise matlab." Naaz wasn't able to form the words as she was caught red handed.

"Kyunki vo bhi jaag rhi thi... Apne raghav ke paas jaane keliye." Naina teased. Niti was red while naaz was giggling.

"Niti...... Where are my shoes....." Raghav yelled from there room which was next to naaz's room.

"Jaa jaa... Tera raghav bula rha hai." Naaz teased her.

Niti left the room meanwhile naina also got a call from asim so she also went.
Now only naaz was there in her room.

She was standing in front of the mirror, playing with her fingers as she was nervous, when she heard the sound of door click open.

She immediately looked back and ran to his arms. Yes it was him the who can calm her heart. It was her sidharth.

"Aww Mela babyyy." Sidharth said hugging her close.

Her face was snuggled in his chest.

"Baccha shirt kharab ho jaayega, make up lag jaayega na." He said trying to pull her out.

" Haa... Tumhe to apne shirt ki hi padi hai na.... Tum merese pyaar hi nhi karte." She said pulling away. But next she was met with his rough lips on her soft ones. She lost her balance due the force of kiss, but sidharth was quick to pull her back with her waist.

He was kissing her passionately. And even she was responding with equal passion. Her tiny hands were gripping his shirt. His hands were on her waist pulling her closer as much as possible.

After sometime he thought that she is running out of the breath, he left her lips. Both were panting heavily. There foreheads touched. After there breaths were calm, he took her fist which was clutching his shirt and kissed it.

"Ab kaho mein tumse pyaar nhi karta." He said carssing her cheek.

"But phir bhi.... Mein tumse hurt hu." She said pouting cutely.

"Awww mela babyyy naraz hai...??" He asked pulling her to himself and carssing her face.

She nodded pouting.

"To ab mein kya karu.... Jisse meri baby mujhe maaf karde." He baby talked her kissing her pout.

"Meko Huggie chahiye... Lambi wali." She said cutely.

"Awle mela baccha." He pulled her into a tight hug. He pulled her more and more closer.

They stood there in same position for 5 mins.

"Sidharth...??"

"Hmm..."

"I love u...." She said resting her chin on his chest and looking upwards at him.

"I love u more." He said kissing her forehead.

"Tumhare friends ko mein pasand nhi aayi to...?" She asked nervously.

"Baby... Shaadi mujhe karni hai ya friends ko??" He asked her like she was kid.

"Tumhe..." She said frowning.

"Fir unhe tum achi lago ya na Lago... I love u and I marrying u... Baat khatam." He said kissing her forehead.

She smiled at him.

After few minutes sidharth went out of room.
___________________________________________

Sidharth was talking with his friends, when suddenly a spotlight felt on the staircase, he looked towards it and was mesmerized seeing her. She was wearing maroon shimmering off-shoulder gown. Sidharth was wearing black tuxedo with matching tie (pics of ring and dresses is in media box)

He was just looking at her slender neck, he so wanted to bite it. Then suddenly he felt everyone olging her. He felt rush of possessiveness in his veins.

He hurriedly went towards the staircase and gave his hand to her, making her go awe of this gentleman. She took it smiling.

The crowd was hooting for them. They listened many 'awww's there. He lead her to the stage.

He took the mike from niti. Shehnaaz was confused as what he is going to do now.

He turned towards her and sat on his knees making her gasp.

"See.... Meko itna PDA karna aata nhi hai... I m hell nervous right now... But mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai.... The time we confessed our love for each other it was not good at all. I always said I wanted to make that thing special, so today is the right time. So mein ye nahi kahunga ki meine jab tumhe dekha, tabhi mujhe tumse pyaar hua... But mujhe ek connection feel jaroor hua... You attract me the way none does. Jab you were living here.... You were taking care of me and my family very nicely.... Seeing u with my family, always used to give me that biwi vibes, I m saying it again.... I never wanted to date u I always wanted to marry u from the time i started falling for u.... U are different... Really very different.... Khud dekhlo.... Tumne the sidharth shukla ko jhukaya hai.... My dad... Who was never soft with anyone except mom.... You softened him... Neetu... Who was never letting her walls down for anyone.... You made her your best friend... Aur mom ke baare kya bolu... She is more yours than mine... I know I m not perfect for you... But i will never let you down.... Shayad gussa karunga... But jaldi jaldi maan jaunga... I m saying those words I always wanted to say from god knows how long. Marry me shehnaaz gill." He said in his husky voice. And slipped a diamond ring in her hand.

The crowd was hooting sidnaaz. Everyone was in awe of this couple. No one would have imagined tha a rude and arrogant Sidharth shukla who is famous for his cold nature will propose a girl someday.

But again.... Pyaar humse kuch bhi karva sakta hai.

Shehnaaz was crying mess by now she also sat on her knees and hugged him tightly, making him hold her more tightly.

"Baby reply bhi dena hota hai." Sidharth said making everyone on the stage laugh.

She pulled away and wipped her tears.

"Yes I will."

She said making audience crazy.... Everyone hooting for them.

He stood up and help her to stand up.

She took the Platinum ring and slipped in his hand. Finally they are officially engaged.

He pulled her towards him and kissed her forehead making her go red.

They crowd was about to die while hooting.

Finally they are officially engaged.
___________________________________________

Heyaaa guysss I m back with new chapter.... Finally Engagement ho gyi.

Mujhe is chapter pe bohout saare comments chahiye.

Comments mein nazar utaaro sidnaaz ki 🤭

Please do vote and comment.

Aur aapne dekha sidnaaz and family lonavla mein hai... Family vacation.🤭

Finally content mila... Mujhe pata hai khabar puraani hai phir bhi maine bata diya😂

Do vote and comment 🙏

Love
🖤🌍❤️💥💫⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 4.8K 22
hi my lovely readers I m back with a new story peep in to enjoy guys 😉
45.2K 4.8K 73
"People are right about you," she said, "You're smart." I smirked and looked at her. "How did you know?" She asked. "You underestimated a mafia," I s...
179K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
290K 18.1K 86
I'm going to write for the very first time....I don't know what I'm writing is upto the justice Mark or not but I tried ....as I had read many fictio...