Only For You - K. Bakugo

By KPeachgirl

Y/n is the child of pro hero Present Mic. Their mother abandoned them when Y/n was a baby and left Present Mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Birthday Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 29

2.1K 40 45
By KPeachgirl

Alive Tonight!

Y/n's Pov:

We had to get up at 5:30 am to begin training. I'm so done with this school.

Everyone was yawning and some didn't even get the chance to do their hair. "Good morning class. Today we begin a training camp that will increase your strength."

He explained how this was supposed to help us get our Provisional licenses and that will allow us to face dangers.

We're doing all this for a piece of plastic. I'm kidding, provisional licenses are important.

"Look alive Bakugo." Eraser threw a ball at him and he caught it. He told him to throw it like in the fitness test.

In the beginning, it went 705.2 meters. I'm excited to see how much he's grown since then.

He started warming up his arm. Kirishima cheered him on. He got into his position to throw. "GO TO HELL!" Wow.

The ball went flying. Eraser announced the number. "That was 709.6 meters." Everyone was quite disappointed with that number.

"Your quirks really haven't grown that much stronger. Not on a fundamental level."

So we're improving our quirks. I think that's what I need to use mine better. "This'll be so hard, you'll feel like your dying. Let's hope you all survive."

Great.

Mandalay stood in front of me. "Okay explain your quirk Y/n."

"My quirk is Soundwave Manipulation. I can take sound waves and manipulate them to send different messages to the brain, making people do things."

She hmmed. "Anything else?" I nodded.

"It doesn't work on animals, if I use it for too long the people under get lovesick, the longer I use it the longer people forget about being under."

She nodded. "What about different types of soundwaves?" She asked.

"If it makes a sound I can manipulate it, I can manipulate vocal sound waves as well but it's not as easy as manipulating things like horns, instruments, bells, stuff like that."

She whispered something to Eraser then looked back at me. "How come?" I sighed.

"Vocal sound waves are much quieter than bells and horns sound waves. If the sound isn't loud enough for me to hear I can't manipulate it."

She nodded again. "Okay, I think I have the perfect thing." She grabbed something out of a bag and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked. "These are sound cancellation headphones. When you put them on you can't hear a thing!"

I looked at her confused. "But if I can't hear how will I use my quirk?" She laughed.

"You'll put on these headphones and try to manipulate sounds without hearing them. If you can do that then you can just manipulate things much easier!"

So I have to put these on and try to use my quirk without hearing things.

I just have to push myself to believe that I am hearing the sounds and manipulate them.

That sounds like it hurts.

"But that's not all!" I looked at her. "While you're trying to manipulate the sounds you'll also be fighting me!"

I sighed. This is going to be hell.

Finally, training was over. Now we get to eat.

Well, we got to make our food first so really it's time to cook. Everyone was so tired no one wanted to make their food.

Ragdoll started laughing and jumping up and down, telling us we looked terrible.

Iida started talking to himself, then announced we should make the best curry in the world. Everyone tiredly agreed.

Some people started using their quirks to help cook, like Todoroki setting up everyone's fire for them.

Katsuki tried to do the same but it ended up exploding.

Momo told us we shouldn't rely on others and we should acquire a new skill.

Everyone was praising Todoroki for light their fires while Katsuki walked away angry.

After we finished cooking we all sat down and are. The food was terrible but we were so tired and hungry we didn't care.

Mina pointed out that Momo was eating more than she usually did. Momo nodded.

"Yes, my quirk transforms lipids into brand new atoms to create inorganic materials. That means the more I eat the more I can make."

Sero chimed in. "Like how poop works."

Momo sulked in the corner. Jirou punched Sero and told him to apologize. He did while in pain.

I noticed Midoriya looking off in the distance. I turned to see what he was looking at. It was Kota.

I saw him grab a bowl of curry and start walking in the direction Kota left to.

My curiosity was eating me up.

"Excuse me guys I'll be right back." They nodded, I got up and followed Midoriya.

I caught up to him and walked beside me. "Why are you so curious about Kota?" He looked surprised when he saw I had followed him.

"Oh uh, I'm just." He sighed.

"I'm not sure. At first, I was curious about why he didn't like a hero, and now I'm curious about him in general."

I hmmed. We kept walking until we spotted Kota by this cave. His stomach was growling it sounded like a small dog growling.

Midoriya spoke up to him. Kota got all defensive with him, telling him to go away.

"Hmph. Spending your entire life trying to improve your quirk. It's dumb. All you want to do is show off."

I looked down at the ground and stopped listening to their conversation. I should tell Kota about why I'm here.

He might hate me afterward but he needs to know.

"Go away!" I was brought out of my thoughts. Midoriya was apologizing for rambling.

I turned to Midoriya. "I'll make sure he eats don't worry. You should go back to the others." He looked at me and nodded.

He gave me the bowl of curry and left. I turned to see Kota sit by the edge of the cliff. I went over and sat by him.

I handed him the bowl. "You should eat." He didn't look at me but still took it. He started eating in silence.

"Kota." He turned and glanced at me.

"Do you still hate heroes?" I know it's an obvious question but I still want to make sure.

"Yeah, don't you?" I sighed. I did hate some heroes before.

But only the heroes becoming heroes for money and fame, the ones who use their name to get what they want, and the ones who use their power to get them out of trouble.

I still don't like them, but that's why I want to become a hero now. To change the way things are.

"Kota I need to tell you something." He looked at me. "What?" Here it goes.

"I'm not just here because Eraser is. I'm here because I'm training with my classmates."

It was quiet.

"So you're becoming a hero?" I nodded. He didn't say anything, stood up, and started walking away. "Kota I-"

"Don't talk to me."

I sighed and looked forward. That went great. Let's hope tomorrow turns out better than today did.

*Time skip brought to you by Dark Tokoyami! He seeks your future!*

I can't hear a thing.

I can feel Mandalay's vibrations but I can't hear her sound. I quickly turned away and ran backward. She tried to do a sneak attack from behind.

She started swatting at me with her claws, I kept moving back avoiding her hits.

She ran towards me but I moved aside, I tried to get a hit on her but she jumped to the side.

I need to use my quirk. I quickly looked around, trying to find something I can focus on and manipulate.

She came at me again, this time hitting my face. I quickly recovered and tripped her. She fell for a second.

I quickly used that moment to look around. Something that's making a loud noise.

She came running towards me again and I tried to focus on my quirk.

She was about to swing but she stopped. Did I get her? I need to make sure. She sat on the ground looking off into the distance.

I got her!

I felt a hand land on my shoulder. I looked, it was Eraser. He motioned me to take off the headphones. I did so and looked at him.

"That was good. You were finally able to use your quirk without hearing anything." I nodded excitedly.

"Yeah, you saw! I was like wham! But then she was like bam! And then I was like 'I need to use my quirk!' and then I-"

He interrupted me. "I saw kid. Anyway, it's time for the next level." What is this a video game? "Next level?"

Mandalay spoke. "Now you have to fight me and Ragdoll!" What the fuck!

I groaned. We were about to start again when Pixie-Bob announced something.

"More importantly tonight's gonna be fun! We're pitting classes against each other in a test of courage."

That sounds like more work. And I think my classmates agreed with me.

Tonight's gonna be exhausting.

We finished our third day of training.

We're making out food again. This time I got bored so I decided to help. Katsuki and I were cutting vegetables.

We haven't really talked since we've arrived at this camp. To be honest I wanted to give him some space and let him focus on his training.

Katsuki looked at me. "Hey." I looked at him. "What's up?" He shrugged. "Haven't talked in a while." I hmmed.

"I know I wanted us to focus on our quirks while we're here, sorry." He shook his head. "It's fine. How's your quirk coming along?"

I looked at him excitedly. "I can now use my quirk without hearing anything, it only lasts about a minute so that's what I'm gonna work on next. How about you?"

He smirked. "My sweat glands opened up a bit so now I can make bigger explosions."

"Wow! That sounds so cool!" He laughed at my reaction. We kept cutting vegetables until he put his hand on mine.

He spoke. "After that test of courage crap let's hang out." I smirked at him.

"Does hanging out mean something else or just hanging out?" He turned and rested his hand on my hips.

"It can mean something else if you want."

I put both of my hands on either side of his neck and kissed him. It's been a while since I've kissed him but man it feels so good!

We kept kissing until Iida yelled at us to stop and continue cooking.

Katsuki flipped him off and we went back to cutting the vegetables.

After we ate, it was time for the test of courage.

Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Satou, and Sero were excited to participate but Eraser stopped them and told them they have to attend class tonight.

I kinda felt sorry for them.

Pixie-Bob explained how this was gonna go. Class B would be the scarers and Class A will leave in pairs for three minutes there are tags we need to collect.

Tokoyami kept whispering about 'Revelry in the dark' whatever that means.

I tapped on his shoulder and he looked at me. "You gonna be okay in the dark? I know how Dark Shadow gets."

He nodded. "Do not worry Y/n. Dark Shadow will not come out tonight." I nodded.

We had to draw numbers to see who our partners were. I drew the number eight. I looked around and most people already found their partners.

Except for Midoriya.

I walked up to him. "Hey Midoriya do you have eight?" He looked at me and nodded. "Great! We're partners then!"

"Well, that's good. At least I won't be by myself." I laughed. "Are you scared?" He started waving his hands.

"I'm not scared I promise!" I laughed again. "Don't worry. If you are, you can hold my hand!"

He started rambling about hand-holding and too much physical contact. "DEKU!" We turned and saw Katsuki behind him.

"Switch with me!"

I looked to see who his partner was and it was Todoroki. Yeah, Todoroki's my friend but he doesn't talk that much.

I spoke. "We're not allowed to switch partners." He looked at me. "When the hell did you start following rules?!"

I shrugged and smiled. "Since right now." He started growling but the test of courage was starting.

Several pairs have already gone through the test of courage.

It was me and Midoriya's turn. Right as we were about to go we noticed smoke. "What is that?" I asked. Midoriya tugged on my shirt to turn me around.

When I did I saw Pixie-Bob on the floor, bleeding from her head, and right beside her, were villains.

The ones who were left started to get scared, questioning how they knew about this place.

I was questioning if we would make it out alive tonight.

*******
2170 words

How was it?

That sucks for them I hope nothing happens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 29.5K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
31.7K 261 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
101K 4K 79
[discontinued+old] y/n is an creation of all for one. she escapes the hell at six years old to meet shota aizawa, hizashi yamada and their son hitosh...
171K 5.2K 41
"WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU ARE WALKING, ASSWIPE!" He turned his gaze to my fallen cigarette and then straight ahead. "Did you a favor, be gratefu...