Bad Obsession (Guns N' Roses:...

By Peggster123456

It's amazing how quickly perceptions can change. Melanie Buchanan was set in her ways believing that having a... More

Chapter 1: Who?
Chapter 2: Oh, There They Are
Chapter 3: Ripley
Chapter 4: Awkward
Chapter 5: Six Months Later
Chapter 6: Coffee Shop
Chapter 7: Just Izzy
Chapter 8: Mood Changes
Chapter 9: Daily Catch-Ups
Chapter 10: Violent Retches
Chapter 11: Random Box o' Tampons
Chapter 12: Couch Lovin'
Chapter 13: Spilt Milk
Chapter 14: I Have No Idea...
Chapter 15: No Point In Arguing With Deb
Chapter 16: Well That Was Fun...
Chapter 17: All By Myself
Chapter 19: Have Fun Last Night?
Chapter 20: Who Can It Be Now?
Chapter 21: That's Just Axl For You...
Chapter 22: Sick Of You?
Chapter 23: The Party
Chapter 24: The Bitch
Chapter 25: Getting Out of the House
Chapter 26: Getting to Know You
Chapter 27: "It's Either Me Or the Dog"
Chapter 28: Coffee Tables, Pea Packs & Apologies
Chapter 29: The Door
Chapter 30: Run to You
Chapter 31: The MTV Night - Pt. 1
Chapter 32: The MTV Night - Pt. 2
Chapter 33: The MTV Night - Pt. 3
Chapter 34: And So the Stressing Begins
Chapter 35: New Year, More Trouble
Chapter 36: The Little Pink Stick
Chapter 37: High and Aggressive
Chapter 38: An Unexpected Turn of Events
Chapter 39: Rocky Road
Chapter 40: Counseling Time With Slash
Chapter 41: Time To Reconsider
Chapter 42: Resurrection
Chapter 43: Road to Recovery
Chapter 44: A Fresh Start
Chapter 45: Let's Make-Up
Chapter 46: Come On Eileen
Chapter 47: Steven
Chapter 48: The Start of the End
Chapter 49: Ball and Chain
Chapter 50: The Phone Call
Chapter 51: They're Here
Chapter 52: "I Will"
Chapter 53: Good Morning
Chapter 54: Rock in Rio - Pt. 1
Chapter 55: Rock in Rio - Pt. 2
Chapter 56: Rock in Rio, Pt. 3
Chapter 57: Perfect Timing
Chapter 58: Mayhem
Chapter 59: Riot
Chapter 60: Black Out
Chapter 61: Talk
Chapter 62: Under the Stage
Chapter 63: Numb
Chapter 64: Mannheim, Germany
Chapter 65: Betrayed
Chapter 66: Rip It Off Like a Band-Aid
Chapter 67: Guilt - Pt. 1
Chapter 68: Guilt - Pt. 2
Chapter 69: Guilt - Pt. 3
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 18: You Need To Get a Thingy

5.3K 123 101
By Peggster123456

Izzy's P.O.V.

I just ignored her and decided to kiss her to stop her worrying, hoping it would actually work. I moved my hands to the back of her upper thighs and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me instantly and I could tell she was tensing up.

"I'm not going to drop you babe," I whispered in her ear as I pressed my naked body up against hers.

I rested my hand on the tiled wall, and the other stayed securely on her lower back, and I pressed her up against the wall. She nestled perfectly between the taps, which were pretty far apart, and now my head was getting saturated from the showerhead.

"You need to get a thingy." Mel breathed in my mouth.

I assumed she meant condom, and I chuckled.

"I've come prepared," I said staring at her in the eyes, trying my hardest not to smirk.

She looked a little confused, but her eyes eventually trailed down my body and she immediately looked back up, and her cheeks started glowing. I had, if you haven't already guessed, rolled one on before I got into the shower; a blue one to be specific.

I began to kiss her again, and I trailed down her neck...

Melanie's P.O.V.

The tiled wall was beginning to make me feel cold, but I decided to keep my mouth shut because I was sure I'd warm up soon. Izzy began to allow his hot mouth trail down my neck and he went as far as he could down my chest before dropping me, and by now his hardness was pressed right up against my entrance making more and more pressure build up in my lower stomach; I was starting to get frustrated and I think Izzy knew it because he started softly grinding up against me, making my toes curl and it pretty much drove me insane. I let one hand go from his shoulder and brought it to his cheek, making him look up at me from my chest; wet strands of his hair falling in his face.

"I need you." Slipped out of my mouth when he brought his face back to my neck, trailing his tongue along it. I felt kind of embarrassed to say that; I had no idea where it really came from.

I could feel his lips curl against my skin and he moved his head so he was now eye level with me. He began to readjust himself and he let me slightly lower myself so that he was lined up.

"You ready?" He breathed.

With my hand that I had taken off him, I pushed his hair out of his eyes and brought his lips to mine. Hardly a second later, I felt him slowly push into me and I dug my nails into his shoulders, hanging on for my life as he pushed in all the way. I tightened my legs around his waist and he supported my back with one his hands; the other still stayed leaning on the wall. He stayed still and he started looking at me with a worried expression.

"You're alright, right?" He said breathing out.

I nodded biting my lip, and I brought his face close to mine again. A few seconds later, he slowly moved out a little bit, then eased back in, sending immediate sensations through me. I couldn't help but moan softly into his neck, and I let my nails relieve themselves from his skin, and then dug them in again. He began to move again, doing the same movement, and I moaned a little louder when he started to pull out more and push in further. At one point, he nearly went all the way out, and he eased himself back in with more force. I have to say he was pretty damn good. Izzy was making the softest noises as he quickened his pace, and I was having trouble trying to suppress the incredibly loud moans escaping my mouth.

"Fuck, you feel good." Izzy groaned in a sharp breath into my ear.

I could feel myself getting extremely close and it was beginning to drive me insane; I had to let go. My climax suddenly hit me like a tidal wave, making me moan out and tighten my walls around him as I dug my nails deep into his skin and my toes curled so much they started to cramp slightly. He rode out my orgasm, making me come all over again, and seconds later he groaned, "fuck, Mel", as he squeezed his eyes shut, scrunched his hand against my lower back, doing one final and overwhelming thrust into me. I felt another hand press onto my back, cold from the tiles, and Izzy rested his head in the crook of my neck; his hot breath beating on my wet skin, and our panting seemed to be in sync. I started to feel the toes on my feet go numb so I slowly unwrapped my legs from Izzy and softly planted my feet on the shower floor, and I noticed that my stance was a little shaky. Now that I was lower, I rested my head on Izzy's chest, and over the top of the water rushing out; I could just hear his heartbeat.

"You had enough of showering?" Izzy eventually asked with his sexy rough voice.

I closed my eyes and nodded against his skin, and the water came to a stop.

"Come on, let's get dry, or soon we'll be freezing our asses off." He laughed quietly.

I let go of him and Izzy being a gentleman, opened the shower curtain for me, and when my feet hit the cold tiled floor, I wrapped my arms over my chest, feeling to cold air bite my skin.

"Do you have any towels?" I asked, turning around to look at Izzy's wide-eyed face.

"Uh... no, because I don't really... shower that much." He winced.

I lowered my eyelids. "Great," I said with as little tone as possible.

He smirked. "Well I could run out and get a sheet off the line and we can wrap ourselves in it? They are flannelette."

Yeah, what the hell.

I nodded and Izzy's grin spread as he gave me a wink and skipped out of the shower and disappeared until I heard the back door slide open. There was a small window in between the sink and toilet in the bathroom wall that looked out onto the backyard. So I could clearly see Izzy buck naked, pulling off a massive sheet and trying not to let it drag on the grass as he darted across the backyard. I heard the glass door slam shut and in came Izzy with his hands spread across the sheet, like open arms, and he walked up to me and wrapped me in it, as well as himself.

"I feel as though something's between us." He smirked as he motioned to the few layers of the sheet between our bodies.

We continued to dry ourselves, more like standing still and letting the fabric soak up the water, and make a little bit of small talk. For some reason, it was slightly awkward now.

"Um, you can keep the sheet and I'll run to get some clothes if you want," Izzy said rubbing the back of his neck, with the other hand holding up the sheet around his chest.

I had no problem with that. I wasn't very keen on running through the house naked and wet. Knowing me, I'd probably slip on the wooden floor...

"Yeah sure." I shrugged.

Izzy smirked and held up a finger. "Stay here." And he climbed out of the sheet and ran out.

It was starting to get cold, even though it was now way in the middle of the day, so I grabbed more sheet and nestled into it. I turned around slightly and looked at myself in the foggy mirror.

I looked like a blonde drowned rat.

I shoved the sheet right under my arms and tried my hardest to keep it tucked as I tousled my hair with my hands, wanting to get that beach surfy hair look. It sort of worked...

"Here you are." Izzy's voice broke my trance and when I turned and looked at him, he had ruffled his hair slightly and was wearing a thin and holey white tee shirt and some blue boxers. In his hands, he had a large black tee shirt and some Transformer printed boxers.

"Nice boxers," I smirked looking down at them.

"Yeah, well that cartoon was ground-breaking." He laughed looking down at his feet smiling; making me go weak at the knees. "I knew you'd like them so I especially got them out." He smirked looking back up again.

"Why thank you," I said whipping a hand to my chest with flattery, but as I did that I ended up letting go of the sheet around me and it dropped to my feet, and the cold air hit me like a brick.

I 'eeked' but just as I was about to pick it up, Izzy threw the black tee-shirt at me, landing right over my chest, and he moved closer to me.

"You don't have to worry about being exposed. I've already seen everything." He smirked as he whispered it into my ear, his hot breath hitting my skin, and he slithered his arms around my bare waist.

He began to kiss along my shoulder and his hands began to rub up and down my sides of my torso, and the boxers in one of his hands was tickling my skin. Almost straight away, I felt a stirring in my lower abdomen and I began to breathe quite heavily.

"Dude, as much as I'd love to continue," I breathed, "I'm kinda getting cold... and hungry."

It was the truth... sadly.

"If we want to do this, I'm going to need the energy." I laughed.

His lips trailed up my shoulder, to my neck, along my jawline, and up to my lips. He pressed his body up against mine, and he moved a hand to the back of my head, pressing my lips harder against his. He opened his mouth slightly, his hot breath entered my mouth, and I moved my hands up to his hair, dropping the shirt on my chest to the floor. Izzy took a step forwards and ended up pressing me up against the tiled wall... and it was cold as fuck. I breathed in sharply and jolted my body into Izzy's, as well as moving my hands to his shoulders and latching onto them.

"You have no idea how cold that wall is."

He smiled slightly and dropped his head down. I quickly brought my hand up to his chin making him look back at me.

"You do that a lot; it annoys me."

He raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"You always hide your smile by looking down all the time. You have a sexy smile, man, I want to look at it." I said trying not to smile.

He rolled his eyes playfully and turned around to pick up the shirt. He handed it to me along with the boxers and turned around. I assumed it was to give me privacy to get changed, so I did. I whipped on the boxers and tee-shirt and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled slightly, put a hand on my back, and motioned me to lead the way out of the bathroom. When we walked out, Izzy moved behind me and started to make his way into the kitchen.

"What do ya want to eat? I got eggs, some milk left, beer, cheese... I can make bacon and eggs?" He said sticking his head into the fridge.

"Yeah sure," I said as I jumped up on the counter.

He nodded, and brought out the carton of eggs, as well as a packet of bacon, placed them next to me and suddenly dropped down to the cupboards below me. I tucked my legs up as he brought out an old dusty frying pan. He looked at me.

"As you can tell, I haven't used the kitchen much since I bought this place."

He walked over to the sink, gave it a quick rinse, and came back over to the stove next to me and turned on the gas. He quickly cracked two eggs and put down two rashers of bacon, rinsed his hands, and came rushing over to me, nestling in between my legs, and pressed his lips to mine.

"Well, hello there to you too," I said in between kisses.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer into his crotch, and I locked him in my legs as he kissed me.

"You're going to burn the things," I muttered as he moved his mouth down to my neck.

"No, I won't."

He breathed as he came up from my neck, and he started to softly push me down on the kitchen bench, and he sort of hopped up, hovering over the top of me since my back was now completely on the bench.

"You know you've changed me, Mel?" He said looking at me in the eyes, with little expression.

"Yeah?" I breathed.

"Yeah. You've made me shower two fucking days in a row." He laughed.

"Is that really such a bad thing?" 

"Yep. I'm all... clean now." He grinned. "It feels weird."

"Yeah... well, your welcome dude. I accept all donations." I laughed waving my hands about, trying to be graceful besides the fact that I was lying underneath Izzy on a kitchen bench.

"Now, please get back to cooking because you're making me anxious; I swear they're going to start burning in like two seconds."

"No, they won't, they're on low." He laughed, poking me in the side.

Just letting you know, I don't do pokes on the side. It's a no-go zone. I jolted and swatted his hand away.

"Ah, ticklish are we?" He grinned.

"No..." I lied.

Of course, Izzy started to tickle me. He propped himself up and used both hands to attack my sides. I squirmed and tried my hardest to get out of his grip, which is incredibly hard when you're laughing your arse off. I managed to poke his sides, to find he was ticklish there too, and he fell down from the bench. Don't worry he landed on his feet and I got down from the bench.

"I'm going to get payback from that." He smirked.

At the same time, after a long pause, we both launched off; me running out of the kitchen area to the other side of the couch, and him right on my tail. I stopped running when I came to the back of the couch and Izzy was on the opposite side.

"Ah, the old 'object being in the way' eh?" Izzy grinned.

He suddenly ran around to my side, but I was just obviously too quick and I was now to the spot where he was when he started.

"I think the only way to win this is if you jump over the couch, dude," I said truthfully.

Izzy narrowed his eyes at me.

"I guess," he muttered.

"Now, seriously, don't attack me because I'm going to check the food now."

I wearily moved from behind the couch and walked over to the stove and pretty much saved the food before it was too late.

~

Okay guys I'm going to end the chapter there because I could keep going but it'd probably end up being 30 pages long.

Anyway did you guys know it was SO fkn hard to write a sex scene?! So don't hate on the shower bit because it took me so long to "perfect" it.

Also, I changed quickly back to Melanie's POV because a doubt a guy would be very romantic or whatever about having sex, especially in a shower...

So, as usual, tell me what you thought! Hehe, they finally "did it" ;)

Comment, read and vote!

Love you guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 214 27
Leah had always been a tomboy. She grew up is South Carolina, spending her time swimming in lakes and hopping fences. One day she decides it's time t...
7.1K 129 38
When Ana gets tickets to the GNR show in Las Vegas, she unravels a secret that was buried 24 years ago. Back then she spend a day with Izzy Stradlin...
2.1K 51 44
- I truly believe that soulmates will always end up together. No matter how much love got lost, no matter how much distance there was, if it's meant...
886 23 12
Who is Axl Rose? "He's an odd guy." -Izzy "To be honest, he probably doesn't live in the same world as you and me." -Duff "He means no harm; it's ju...