Holy sh*t {solo leveling & f...

By WhiteFluff

Silence, darkness, peace When I look at the night sky and close my eyes slowly, I can still remember clearly... More

A/N
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
❗Attention! ❗
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. Y/n
Ch . 15
❗Important News ❗
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40 {1 Season End}
My gift

Ch. 21

3.8K 246 66
By WhiteFluff

[NEXT MORNING]

"WHAT?!"

Shouted the doctor in the hospital office.

"There is a patient who has awakened from 'eternal sleep'!? This hasn't happened before anywhere in the world!"

"The guardian of the patient wishes for them to be released this moment, what should I do?"

"No, no! The patient hasn't been calmed down yet, and they've been in eternal sleep in 4 years! She shouldn't be able to even walk yet!"

"About that... The patients is in perfect condition. Like a person who hasn't been sleeping in 4 years, there isn't anything wrong with their health and can walk alone."

"... For 4 years they were sleeping, and their body is in perfect condition..."

"Is it because of the endurance device keeping them alive? Their condition even get better this day's. "

"Hmm.... Being released is one problem, we need to alert the higher ups immediately."

"I told that to the guardian but he's not a normal person."

"The guardian?"

"Uh... Did you hear about the hunter that recently become 10th S rank hunter, Sung Jin-woo?"

"ah..."

"A person in question is perfectly fine and therefor can't be held in hospital by force. They should be released immediately."

(A/n: I love this doc, but because of this they have to alter her condition in paper. They can be fired or  arrest. Well, if the other party is an S-rank hunter no one can blame them for saving their own skin.)

Anyway, after their talk the doc called Jin-woo to came his mom. Of course, Jin-ah came with him. Jin-woo felt a little depressed when he thought that there so much more thing's he have still to do. He decided to give the mother - daughter duo some space and went to the hospital park. He found himself a bench then sat down.

*Looking at his phone.*

... I have ignored my phone since I entered the demon castle. There's tons of missed calls? Oh well, if its urgent, they will call me again...

(A/n: That's a very bad choice boy... You don't even looked at who called you..Still love ya.)

...This.. Is news connected to Kaisel? Well... They put up news that isn't really that important...

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

>"Hunter Sung Jin-woo, this is hunter association, Go Gun-he speaking." <

... The chief of the association called?...
"Chief? What happened?"

>"You probably knew this already." <

"What news are you talking about?"

>"Have you not seen the news?" <

... Ah, they are talking about Kaisel. The news sure spread fast...
"I'm sorry about that. I'll be more careful."

>"Huh?" <

... This isn't about Kaisel?...
"Ah.. What is this about? I came back from a place that's hard to contact."

>"You really haven't heard about it. Is it fine for me to visit you personally?"<

"No, I will come to you."

After this, Jin-woo took his mom and sister home. Y/n was awake and confused again. She couldn't believe that she ended up their home yet again. She stayed in her dog form because she feel more safe but when the family of 3 came back, she hide behind a wall.

"Ah! Are you can walk already? You scared me so badly when Oppa came back with you in his arm! You should be more careful!"

Y/n nodded she didn't want to hear more scolding.

"You got a dog?"

"Ah- She not a real dog. It's because of her skill that she end up looking like that sometimes. Y/n can you somehow change back?"

Y/n hesitated. She looked at the 3 people one by one. She somehow felt really embarrassed so she changed behind the wall but didn't come out. She just peeked out. She knew that it's rude but she couldn't help it.

"... N...nice to meet you Mrs. Sung. I'm l/n y/n. "

Park Kyung-hye was a little surprised by the animal parts but she let it go quickly. Still, y/n came out to shake hands while the other introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Park Kyung-hye. This two's mother. By the way, what's your relationship with my children? "

"Eh?"

Y/n was surprised by the sudden question. Sweat drops formed on her temple.

^*gulp* Why do I feel the way when Jin-woo questioned my origin? Did I get busted? Should I run away? ^

Jin-woo got between the two and answered his mom.

"She Jin-ah friend. But she injured right now so she need some rest!"

Jin-woo picked up y/n and turned around. Of course, y/n resisted for a while but when her eyes met Jin-woo's mother she decided to close it and think nothing.

"She sure was in a bad state but you really don't have to do that Oppa..."

"Jin-ah?"

"Oh, y/n my friend! She saved me from an attack and got hurt instead of me. She has some problem controlling her power so she looks like this but she has a pretty shy and cute personality. A few days ago she went home, that's why I was really worried when Oppa came back with her yesterday. "

" Yesterday? "

" Yeah. Why? "

" No, it's nothing. "
... I wake up yesterday and her voice similar with the little girl in my dream...

[IN JIN-WOO ROOM]
" YOU PUT ME DOWN! "

Said y/n while pushing Jin-woo face away. She was a little angry and embarrassed. On the other hand Jin-woo was a little satisfied. He obediently put her down.

"What's wrong with you? You acting up from yest-"

When y/n realised what she almost said she put her hands on her mouth.

^ugh... I should have stay silence and hear him out! ^

"So... uhm..."

^What should I ask first?... Are you okay? Everything alright? How did you find me? Or how did I and up here again? ^

"You fainted in the park. I was there by change and because you're not even human I couldn't take you to the hospital."

^What? Ho-how did he knew it? Did his system told him? Then how much he know? ^

Y/n was obviously panicking. She slowly backing while not breaking eye contact.

.. Opps...
"I know a lot more then you think but... "

Jin-woo walked to her and reached his hand out.

"I don't think it's a bad idea to be friends with you."

Now y/n was even more shooked.

^That lonely wolf just now really wants to be friend with me? Even when he didn't realise when he become one's friend? He wouldn't even know if the other not say it out loud! Even in the future he thought he has only that perso-....... ^

*slap*
Y/n hit Jin-woo hand away. She was angry and jealous. She don't even want to look at him.

"I don't need friends. I don't need you nor anyone else! I'm fine alone. You should have left me there!"

^Tsk... I know how I act is stupid and Childish but... In the first place I did not have any intention to met him! I was going to help him from far away... So how in the world did I end up here?? F*ck it all!! ^

Jin-woo was obviously surprised by the sudden mode switch but something was more important in his eyes.

... She jealous?... Not bad...

He take his hand back and answered while giving the girl a playful grin.

"As you wish. Hm.. It seems like you didn't want to go with me to the hunter association."

"What?"

Jin-woo didn't know why she help him nor to how she know the future but he do know that the girl in front of him certainly helping him in many ways, and to do so she have to be around him. Just like when she saved Jin-ah, said goodbye by the tower or healed his mom. So he was sure that this is not an event that she would leave alone. On the other hand y/n was even more confused.

^.. The hell... ^

Y/n was thinking too many things. How it already 'that' time, he treats her like a child, he handsome or why Jin-woo acting like this. In the end she stayed silence for a while.

"E-even IF YOU DON'T ACCOMPANY ME I WOULD GO THERE!!"

She shouted. Then immediately covered her mouth. Her eyes shook, her face bright red. She wanted to hide in a deep hole.

"I... I didn't said that because I wants to go with you... I just have something to do there..."

When she realised how she sounds like a stundere she became even more red, so red that it wouldn't be weird if steam came out from her ears. Now y/n really desperate to hide her face with her arms!

...So cute I want to see more....

Jin-woo got closer then he pushed her arms in front of her face down with his long fingers. He lean down so his face was close to hers and said in a low, sexy voice.

"It's alright. Let me see your face."

Y/n wanted to question him so badly but the words somehow didn't find their way to her mouth. She let him push her hand away and gave him a full view.

*giggle *

"It would be a waste to not see this beautiful sight."

Jin-woo hands now on the two side of her face. He gently rubbed her long white hair away to get an even better look while his face getting closer and closer.

*bump bump bump *

Y/n heart beating like crazy! She had so many thoughts in her head before but now she can't think anything. When she felt his smell she couldn't think anything else other than that she want to get closer to him.

Y/n grabbed his shirt and looked at him while affectionately whispering his name.

"... Jin-woo..."

"........."
... I only wanted to kiss her cheek, but if she so cooperative I might as well take the opportunity...
"Close your eyes, y/n..."

Y/n obediently closed them and Jin-woo lips almost touched hers. She could feel the hot breath that comes from him.

*bang*

(A/n: Yeah! Love ya all! XD)

The two looked at the room's door. Jin-woo immediately let go y/n and straightened his back.

"Oh.... Uhm... Should I call her sister-in-law from now on?"

At Jin-ah's question her brother's face became that of a demon's.

"Don't mind me! I will go and chill in my room, you two can continue where you stoped!"

Jin-ah run away or at last wanted to. Before she could think of it Jin-woo was already behind her. He put one of his hand on her shoulder.

"We need to talk."

"... Oh... Uhmm.. Yes sir...."

After a lot of scolding he finally let his sister go. He glanced at y/n and apologized about it. Y/n calmed down too, since the scolding took quite a while.

"It's no problem, I'm happy to see that you two get along so well!"

"As she grow up she become more and more naughty." *sigh*

Jin-woo rub his nape and glanced at the girl again. Y/n looked at the door then suddenly took a turn and went to the windows.

"I will take my leave."

"Stop! At last use the door!"

"... I can't. I don't want to met your mom. She already suspicious about me and.... I didn't lie when I said that I have to go to the association."

"This is not the 1 or 2. floor. Even if you can heal very quickly, you can't just jump down!"

Y/n was already in the windows when he said that. Surprised, turn around. She giggled and gave the man a sweet smile.

"Oh my~ I didn't know that you still have a cute side."

Jin-woo blushed a little then saw light coming out from y/n back. 2 beautiful white wings appeared on her.

"Until next time, my dear. ~"

As she said that she slowly disappeared. Leaving a surprised and worried man behind.

"... Really.. You should use the front door... You almost give me a heart attack every time when you disappear in front of me..."

....ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 25K 56
"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes closed, holding my chest as my heart was...
600K 31.6K 51
What happens when you're just trying to breathe before you get knocked into a manhwa you read for the plot. The plot? I meant for the mc. One second...
8.3K 317 16
Sung Jin-Woo, tired of watching all the people he cherished, decided to be reincarnated in a new world where he can start again. Reborn in a new w...
5.7K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...