Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

87-Dinner with the Midoryias

2.7K 81 186
By Author-kun77

I have a Island Izuocha story out so please check it out.

"I wonder what he's up to right now?" Uraraka said to herself as she walked down the sidewalk to the Midoriya household. She sent two texts already, and he hasn't responded to her. He said he'd be there early so she's not sure why he isn't answering.

The gravity girl was currently on her way to her friends house so they could have a nice dinner together. Alone, just the two of them. She didn't totally imagine it was like a date or anything like that!

Oh who is she kidding? She's had a crush on him for the past few years of school and she hasn't had the guts to ask him out yet! She was too busy with her career to try and pursue a relationship with him. And she didn't want to ruin their friendship in the event he doesn't feel the same.

And well technically they wouldn't be alone either. His Mom was there after all. But a chance to be with Izuku at all is something she couldn't and wouldn't miss.

Soon she came up to their household in another few minutes. She happily knocked on the door and waited patiently till Izuku's mom answered.

" Hello Uraraka. It's lovely to see you! Please come inside!" Inko invited her son's friend inside her home.

"Thank you Mrs Midoryia" Ochako gave her a bow. She took her shoes off and stepped inside her house. The home wasn't anything fancy or expensive,but it was better than her home and she always felt welcome there.

"Where is Deku?" Ochako asked following his mother through the house.

"He's in his room cleaning up. Actually dinner is almost done, could you please go get him? His room is down the hallway" She pointed her in the right direction.

"I would be happy to!" She said with her bright and happy face.

She walked down the hallway and about halfway through she paused to look at some photos hanging on the walls.

'OMG! He's so cute!' Ochako squealed in her head looking at a old picture of Izuku as child in a All might onesie. And it was freaking adorable. She snapped a selfie,she wanted to see his reaction to her having this picture.

As she got to his bedroom door,she noticed there was a slight crack. Getting curious, she peeked through the crack looking into his room. She couldn't see well because there weren't any lights on and the window blinds were shut.

"Deku?" She called out. No response. She quietly opened the door getting a better view and she found her crush but too afraid to tell guy in his bed fast asleep.

'Awww' She was moved at his cute sleeping form lying in his bed. If she listened very carefully she could hear him snore silently. She wanted to take him home and hold him forever.

"Hey Deku. It's time to wake up" She gave him a slight push which didn't wake him.

"Alright Deku. C'mon rise and shine!" She grabbed a hold of his blanket and took it off his sleeping body. Only one problem.

He had been sleeping without even underwear on.

She threw the blanket and ran straight out of the door, slamming it behind her causing Izuku to wake up. He didn't realize what happened.

'What the heck was that?... Oh no! Uraraka! She is supposed to be coming over! Hope she hasn't got here yet' He immediately got up from his bed and got dressed in a green shirt and soft shorts. He left his room and noticed lights underneath the bathroom nearby.

" Hey Mom are you in there?" He asked knocking on the door. Ochako was inside splashing cold water on her face as it was burning from the blood that rushed to her cheeks.

"Deku it's me! I-ill be out in just a minute!" She called out to him from inside as she kept splashing.

"Oh sorry I didn't even know you were here! I'll be in the living room when you're ready" Ochako heard his footsteps disappear. She splashed a bit more water on her face. She grabbed a nearby towel and wiped her face drying it.

'Okay Ochako. It was very unexpected. It wasn't too bad,but definitely unexpected and I just need to keep a straight face...at least that explains why he wasn't answering' She left the bathroom and found Inko setting dinner on the table and Izuku sitting down.

"Hey Uraraka...are you feeling alright? Your face looks a bit flushed" Inko said with a bit of concern.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. It's just been a long day" She lied.

"Well I hope your hungry. We have food!" Inko showed her the table of food.

"Breakfast food?" She was a bit confused seeing eggs, pancakes,and hash browns for dinner.

"It's called breakfast for dinner. It's weird but it's also fun." Izuku explained. His mother gave him a look and he knew what he had to do. He pulled out his chair for her.

"Oh such a gentleman!" Ochako joked as she sat down beside her crush.

"Oops. I forgot one last food. I'll be right back" Inko headed back into the kitchen to get the last food.

"I don't know if I can eat so much of this" Ochako said as she looked at all the breakfast food.

"Don't worry,once you taste my mom's food you won't want to stop at all" Izuku had missed nights with his mom. He had moved out long ago. And he happened to take a nap, and he liked to sleep nude at his house.

After a few more seconds Inko came back holding a plate. "Here we go" She set it down on the table and Ochako's smile turned into a uncomfortable frown.

She had laid out a place of sausage right in front of her.

"Uraraka are you alright? You look you're uncomfortable" Izuku hoped she wasn't allergic or something.

"Oh i-its nothing! I'm just not a big fan of sausage. I-im not trying to be rude of course!" That's the last thing she wanted to be, even with a plate of weenies in front of her after her earlier encounter.

"It's alright sweetie. We have plenty of other stuff for you to have" She passed a plate of pancakes to her. Ochako felt better once the two Midoryias ate the sausage so she didn't have to see it anymore. Well it's not like she didn't like what she saw,it just came out of nowhere.

But regardless she had a good time with her crush and her mother and dinner was a great time for the most part.

"So when did you two start to go out?" Inko asked causing them both to choke on their soda.

"MOM! WE HAVE...I..WE... W..WE- WE HAVEN'T!" Izuku yelled after got himself settled. Ochako sunk in her chair blushing crimson red.

"What? Is it not obvious yet? I mean really you always talk about her,she's the only girl you've brought home,and also you two do look pretty cute together" Inko did not hold back at all.

Ochako peeked up a bit from her chair.

'He talks about me a lot?' She thought about that adding more blushing to her already blushing red face.

"MOM!" He yelled again, just embarrassed as Ochako was.

"What? I'm just trying to help" She placed another pancake on her plate.

Izuku and Ochako sat there in silence not daring to look at one another as they say there in their shame.

After a few minutes Ochako felt her phone vibrate. She looked at her alarm

"Dang it's getting pretty late. Sorry I have to go,the last train leaves in fifteen minutes" Ochako stood up and grabbed her purse.

"Aww already? Well Izuku make sure she gets there safe" She urged her son to walk her to the train station.

"T-that's not really necessary Mrs Midoryia!" Ochako didn't know how she could be with him anymore for the night after everything.

"It's no trouble. Right Izuku?" She turned to her son giving her a motherly smile.

"R-right!" He grabbed his jacket from a coat rack and went outside with Ochako in the cold weather.

They walked for just a bit passing some snow. Ochako had a idea to just play with him. She gave him a bit of a shove sending him to the snow.

"H-hey! What was that for?!" Izuku asked turning in the snow to face her as she chuckled a bit.

"Sorry you just looked really open. Here let me help you up" She reached out a hand to him and he took it.

"You look open as well" He tugged on her pulling her downwards. But he meant for her to land in the snow beside him,not right on top of him instead.

They're bodies were warm together despite the fact Izuku was lying right on the snow. Their faces were only just inches away from her each,they could feel each other's breath on their face. Neither one dared to move,not knowing how to react to the situation they now found themselves in.

"D-deku"Ochako spoke first.

"U-uraraka" He spoke her name as well.

At the same time they both slowly started to move their faces close together. And closer. And closer. And cl-

"Wow! You really listened to me!" Inko called to them from above the stairs. They hadn't walked far at all. And from Inkos angle,it already looked like they started to kiss.

"MOMMMMMMM!" Izuku was both embarrassed from her seeing them like that, and also upset that she interrupted before they could actually kiss.

"What? What's wrong?" Inko asked clueless at the two below. Ochako scrambled of him and Izuku got up, brushing some snow off his clothes.

"Nothing. C'mon let's go Uraraka" They walked away from his mom even more embarrassed, leaving Inko starting to think she did something wrong.

The two walked towards the train station in silence. Neither knew what to say after their near kiss. Both thought that the other was very uncomfortable with what transpired. Ochako decided to break the ice,and if it worked she would get something she would really work.

"You know it's pretty cold out tonight" She pretended to shiver. It wasn't that cold,but it was enough for Izuku to wear a jacket.

"Yeah it sure is" He agreed with her and they kept walking.

"I really wish I had brought my jacket with me" She tried to make him get the hint

"Dang that's a real shame" He was being so clueless,it almost seemed like he was doing it on purpose now.

"....."Ochako was trying to decide to be angry or think it was cute. She went for both.

"Hm? Is something wrong?" He asked noticing that she was making a look at him.

"Other than being really. Really. Really. And I mean, really cold not really" She decided that if he didn't get it this time she would float him.

Izuku then heard his mother in his head.

"Izuku stop being so clueless! She clearly wants your jacket so give it to her like a gentleman! And also get milk on your way home." He heard her say inside his head somehow. Hearing her words, he immediately took his jacket.

"H-here...since you're cold you can borrow my jacket!" He handed to her and she glady accepted it, glad he got it through his dense head.

"Thank you" She put it on and her heart was warmed more than any thing else. She had a blush appear a d Izuku was blushing from giving a girl his jacket.

After walking for just a bit longer they made it to the train station.

"Thanks for having me again Deku. But next time how about we go back to your place?" She asked not realizing how that sounded.

"Sure anytime" He too didn't realize it.

Ochako faced the train but she had a idea. A brave one at that. She turned around and walked so close they could feel their breath on one another again.

"H-hey Deku. Do you mind if I try something?" She asked staring into his eyes.

"W-what is it?" He felt his heart begin to beat hard against his chest.

Ochako leaned close and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek near his lips. They both went red and stood there looking at each other.

"See you Deku" Ochako gave him one last smile before boarding the train. Izuku slowly waved goodbye to her as the train departed. He then headed home after getting some milk.

'Looks like mom's know best....and she still has my jacket' Izuku realized that Ochako still has his jacket.

Meanwhile Ochako snuggled happily in the seat with her new jacket.

Some cute stuff with comedy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 13.1K 55
Love story man! Angst, drama, tears, everything! #2 in bakugoxreader 1/5/2020 #18 in bakugoukatsuki 1/5/2020 #5 in bakugoukatsuki 1/8/2020 #4 in baku...
27K 460 31
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
292 1 27
A various display of reader x MHA boys one shots/headcanons.
81.6K 1.3K 24
🪻 ; " .. this book is filled with oneshots based off of deku ! it could range from simple ships to dekubowl ! .. „ ☁️ ; " .. warning ! this book con...