When Flowers Bloom ( HopeKook...

By AJaison

When Jung HoSeok meets Jeon JungKook, who will soon turn his life around. "Why can't two people just be close... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Message! ⚠️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ( Last )
Announcement ⚠️

Chapter 1

1.7K 100 10
By AJaison

HoSeok was walking to school as usual with his messy hair and stops by Starbucks to get his coffee.

"One Americano, please.", HoSeok ordered and paid the cashier.

As he heard his name being called, he grabs his Americano from the counter and saw a note on it.

He takes the note and sees a phone number on it with a sentence 'Can I take you out sometimes?'. HoSeok rolls his eyes and crushed the paper before throwing it away.

He walks to the entrance when he hears someone running to him. "There he is! HoSeok hyung!", HoSeok sees Jimin running to him.

"Good Morning, Hyung! I heard that there would be new students coming in to the school.", Jimin said as they walked.

"Oh really?", HoSeok asked while rolling his eyes.

Jimin was excited that he could already seethe students gathering nearby.

"Come on, HoSeok! Let's see them!", Jimin said as he drags HoSeok by the arm.

HoSeok was not interested that he wanted to head to class but seeing Jimin pouts, he sighed.

HoSeok wasn't interested to see any of the new students but he had no choice to follow Jimin to see the principal welcoming the new students.

"Welcome! Everyone, I'm Principal Song. I'm glad to have all of you here today. The details for your class is in your flyers. Please proceed to your classes and enjoy your first day at Arts Academy.".

"I heard this year's batch are quite packed.", Jimin said and HoSeok nods to him.

They watched all of the new students walking to class when a group of girls were being overly excited.

"What's wrong with them?", Jimin asked and the girls were calling someone.

"JungKook oppa! JungKook oppa! Hello!".

JungKook?

HoSeok feeling annoyed by it, turned around to walk away when someone bumps into him, causing him to drop his Americano on the ground.

"Aish~ Shit!", HoSeok muttered and noticed that his shirt was wet while Jimin came over to help.

"I'm sorry.. Are you okay?".

HoSeok looks up to see a young man standing infront of him while holding a tissue packet in his hand.

"I'm fine.", HoSeok said and walks past him while Jimin apologized before going after HoSeok.

HoSeok heads to the washroom to clean his shirt. "What a idiot.", HoSeok muttered and he quickly heads to class.

Jimin caught up to HoSeok and sees how wet his shirt was. "I have a extra shirt if you need it.", Jimin said and HoSeok shook his head.

"Was he a freshmen?", HoSeok asked and Jimin nods his head.

- Later -

HoSeok was taking a break from his dance practise when the girls in his class approached him.

"HoSeok oppa! Did you really bump into Jeon JungKook just now?", one of them asked.

HoSeok frowned and wondered who were they talking about. "Who? I mean.. he was the one that bump into me. Typical freshmen.", HoSeok said.

The girls giggled and said, "Not fair! Do you know he's majoring in music and dance at the same time? Such a hottie!".

"What's so popular about him?", Jimin asked as he came to them.

"He's fucking hot! And that smile on him, I would melt like snow if he smiled at me.", one of them said and Jimin laughs at them while HoSeok rolled his eyes.

HoSeok stood up to stretch his legs and said, "Hot or not, he's just a regular human being.".

The girls pouts and hits HoSeok on the arm while all of them heads to stage when their teacher came in.

"Alright, class! Our new students are here.".

As the new students came in, the girls was already excited when they see Jeon JungKook coming in while HoSeok grunts, feeling annoyed.

"That's Jeon JungKook?", HoSeok asked and the girls nod their heads. 

"He spilled my Americano.", HoSeok said and he looks at JungKook until JungKook turned to stare at him.

JungKook smiled and HoSeok rolled his eyes away while telling the girls to calm down.

"Please introduce yourselves one by one.".

As the new students were taking turns to introduce themselves, HoSeok could sense that JungKook was staring at him.

'Please stop looking at me...', HoSeok thought.

"Hello, I'm Kim TaeHyung. Call me Tae if you would like! Nice to meet all of you.", TaeHyung said with a boxy smile on his face.

Jimin smiled to himself and muttered, "Cute.".

Then, as JungKook stepped forward...

"Hello everyone. I'm Jeon JungKook. Please treat me well! Nice to meet you guys.", JungKook said and the girls were waving happily at him.

As all of them were done with their introductions, the teacher calls HoSeok forward.

"Now, our senior and best dancer, Jung HoSeok will lead all of you for warming up before we start something new today.".

HoSeok nods as he tells them to put their bags by the lockers and gather infront of him with spaces between each other.

"Alright, just follow my lead. If you can't follow, you may ask my fellow classmates as well.", HoSeok said as he turns the music on.

HoSeok starts leading the warm up session and all of them were following smoothly while JungKook was the most active one.

The girls were falling in love with JungKook and he turned to smile at them.

"Oh god! He just smiled at me!", one of them said and HoSeok shook his head.

Jimin was doing the warm up when someone taps him on the shoulder.

"Hi, sunbae! Am I doing correctly?", Jimin sees TaeHyung beside him while he nods at him.

"Yes, you're doing great.", Jimin said and guides him along the way.

When the warming up was done, HoSeok tells all of them to drink up while he went to check with Jimin if the students were okay.

"JungKook oppa! You were so good!", one of the girls said and JungKook smirked at them.

"Really? Thank you. I'll show you more when I'm free okay?", JungKook said and they gave him a towel to wipe his sweat away.

HoSeok saw the whole scene and drank his water. "I really don't know what's so hot about him.", HoSeok said and Jimin shrugged.

"Maybe he does look good in a way.", Jimin said and HoSeok scoffed until he sees JungKook coming towards him.

"Hey, sunbae. You're pretty good leading the warm up. I like it.", JungKook complimented and HoSeok nods with a smile on his face.

Then, TaeHyung came beside JungKook as they were teasing each other.

"You guys are friends?", Jimin asked and TaeHyung laughs while JungKook scratched his head.

"Don't tell anyone though.", TaeHyung said, making both Jimin and HoSeok frowned at them.

"We're currently dating each other.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 211 18
-"He watched the boy fade away, taking the beautiful world with him." | In which young Hoseok has cancer and his best friend, Taehyung, has to learn...
1K 97 23
in which she thought she knew everything about jung hoseok. "i forgot to tell you one thing.." start: 2/4/17 end: 23/4/17
8.6K 397 12
Yoongi never imagined himself being in a relationship until he's questioned by an Interviewer about it. He then starts to wonder why the thought neve...
1.8K 112 16
Depressed, unmotivated and heartbroken. That's how Hoseok feels, he thought he was not going to be the same person he was before, but life got other...