LOVE OF VENGEANCE [ A Mafia R...

By _rayna_howards_

Nandita Khanna is a young doctor who lives a simple life. She is a determined, strong and independent woman... More

Copyright
Characters [ Part - 1]
Characters [ Part - 2]
Characters [Part - 3]
Characters [Part - 4]
Author's note
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter -66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88

Chapter - 23

1.5K 65 48
By _rayna_howards_

I received a call from the designer telling me that my dress is ready and I need to try it out. I jumped with happiness and informed all. Alessandra and mom decided to accompany me to the designer house. Yes, now I started calling Leonardo's parents mom and dad. They only told me to do it.

I went to get ready and was about to take my purse from the table but my eyes caught one sight. I looked out of the window and saw a few bodyguards coming out of a room which stood separated from the mansion. Once I asked Leonardo his permission to go there but he restricted me and said that only old kinds of stuff are kept in that room. But it looked haunted.

“Why are they coming out of it if old things are kept inside it?" I was sure that I haven't seen anyone going to that area after I shifted here.

“Nandita hurry up sweety..." Mom called out and I brushed off my thoughts and went down.

*****

“Good morning Ms Khanna. Your dress is ready." The designer Elena said.

“You go and try it out. We will wait here." Alessandra said and I went with Elena. She took me to a huge room and there it was placed on a mannequin at the centre of the room.

“How is it?"

“Elegant!" I walked towards it and observed the dress. It was designed simply as I wished. The perfect bridal dress for me.

“You did an amazing job, Elena! Thanks a lot."

“My Pleasure. I do my work with sincerity because, in the end, I want to see the happiness and satisfaction on the person's face." I glanced at her and smiled.

“Okay try it, Ms Khanna." She said and with her help, I put on my wedding dress. I felt immense happiness when I admired myself in the mirror. We decided to show this to mom and Alessandra.

“Here comes the bride..." Elena sang and caught their attention. They got up and came towards me.

“You look like a princess sweety. Beautiful!" Mom said.

“Yeah, mom. She looks beautiful!" Alessandra said and complimented Elena.

“So Ms Khanna, go and change. Payment is already done by Mr Martinelli." I got surprised because he hadn't informed me about it.

“I will change and come," I said looking at mom and Alessandra and walked back to the room.

“So how was the dress?" I asked Nandita when they came back. The smile on her face gave me the answer.

“Amazing dress. I loved it!" She spoke and Mia came forward and took the dress from her.

“Keep it in her room," I ordered her and she went.

“Amore I have a few things to deal with. So tonight I will be going out. But I will be tomorrow evening. Be ready for our big day."

“Sure hubby." She giggled and went to her room. When she went out of sight, Alfredo came beside me and whispered.

“He is there in the secret room. No one saw the guards bringing him there. Tonight I will execute the plan."

“No Alfredo. I want to see him suffering for cheating on us. I should see that in front of my eyes. So when everyone is asleep. We will go and do as planned. Okay?" He nodded and I thought about the punishment I am gonna give to the bloody traitor.

I applied the lotion to my hand and was getting ready to sleep. When I climbed on the bed, my cell rang and I took it.

“Hey, Alice. I didn't expect your call."

“I got busy with my work Nandita. That's why I couldn't call you. By the way, how are the wedding preparations going."

“My wedding is on day after tomorrow. Leonardo is looking after the arrangements. And I bought my wedding dress today."

“Glad to know. And I came to know about your fight with Daksh's father."

“Oh! Did he say anything else?"

“His father restricted him to have any contact with you but he can't disobey him."

“I know it, Alice. Chachu is strict but doesn't show it all the time. I know Daksh is helpless."

“Even I also wish to attend your wedding but no leave."

“It's ok. I will ask Leo to let us meet before we go back."

“So you are permanently gonna stay there? No plans to visit here again?"

“No Alice. Leo can ensure our safety there. So I should stay in Italy forever. But if he allows, we can meet in the future."

“Okay..."

“I will call you later," I said and we hang up the call. I realized that the battery is low. So I got up to charge it.

When I stood near the table my gaze fell upon the door and saw five guards entering it. I got suspicious and switched off the light in my room. I could somewhat see the area because of the moonlight. I stood hiding behind the curtain waiting for what's going to happen next.

After a couple of minutes, I saw three men walking towards it. I got shocked when I realised that they are Leo, Roberto and Alfredo. My suspicion increased when they walked past the door.

“What are they doing there?"

I moved away from the window and sat on the bed. Various thoughts occupied my mind and I was sure that something is kept hidden from me.

“I need to find it out. I want to know what's Leo hiding from me." I became determined to see what's behind the closed door. I immediately stepped out of my room with my phone. I put it on silent mode and walked towards the front door.

Luckily there wasn't anyone around so I could easily reach my destination within minutes. I stared at the door and back at the mansion and looked here and there to make sure that no one was watching me. If anyone is observing me also I don't care because I will do as I planned.

I slowly opened the door and switched on the flashlight. I saw a passage leading to another door. I gulped down the saliva and sauntered towards it. My heart was beating fast and I inhaled and exhaled deeply to reduce the tension. Finally, I stood in front of the door. I made up my mind to open it and placed my hand on it. I opened it slowly and that instant I could hear indistinct chatters.

“So they all are talking? But why here?" I questioned myself and walked further to the source of the sound. I hid my phone because this passage was lit up.

To my surprise, I saw another door but it was half-opened. I walked and hid behind it and looked at the room. I saw the guards, Roberto and Alfredo. I searched for Leo and found him standing in front of a man who was tied to a chair. A shiver ran down my spine when I saw blood on his face and dress. He was brutally beaten. No doubt.

Leonardo spoke to him about something in his language which I couldn't understand. I stood there witnessing every moment of him. The man was pleading and Leonardo stood still without any emotion. But I felt pity for that person.

“Should I interfere and stop Leonardo? Or should I wait for some more time?"

Just then Leonardo gestured at Alfredo and he placed one thing on his hand. I froze when I realised it is a gun. Leonardo without any hesitation aimed it towards the poor man.

“Goodbye!" Leonardo said and pulled the trigger.

**BANG**

*****

Hey guys

☞ How was the chapter?

☞ Nandita got to see the dark side of Leonardo. Will she be able to accept this side of him?

☞ To know the answer, wait for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 19.7K 42
Agastya Singhania, well known leader of phoenix mafia gang and man of his words. He is known for his punctuality and strict adherence to routines. He...
106K 3.1K 14
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
98K 9.8K 38
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...