bts smut/oneshotssssss

By ohhhhhmanholyshit

boo, ur unholy and need some hobi water and namjesus btw but im like tht too, sooo bxb stuff bangtan oneshots... More

liar pt.1
summerseve
rainy day
cheery blossoms
air dry
puddles pt.1
puddles pt.2
conv3r3s high
lights
enegery drink
top menu
ice-cream pt.1
ice-cream pt.2
alphabet boy
serendipity
candy
dimple
part time
dreamland
snav
pretty savage
dollhouse
maid outfit
goosebumps
liar pt.2
paradise
lollipop
sweater weather
do now
free writing/1
naughty boy
birthday boy/ot7
lay on your back
free writing/2
free writing/3
control
janitors room
caught
attention
dance practice pt.1
dance practice pt.2
💪ideas🙀
afternoon snack/ot7
masochistic brat
the boys locker room
psycho
font/jungkook+hyung line
falling
ig important🤠
passed around
go away
thighs/ot7
treats
sore loser/ot7
liar pt.3
not an update👯‍♀️
dog leash
blueberries and fries
liar pt.4
coffee pt.1
coffee pt.2
burt's bees
liar pt.5
something to think about😅
folks/ bts x got7
waluigi
hazy
human sex doll pt.1
human sex doll pt.2
when i'm with you
silent night
👁👅👁not an update yuh
fact or statistic
boiling water
prince chokes on dick pt.1
éperdument amoureux
the deal
si veo tu mamá
art supply room
😕lets hang out?🤙
show and tell
exponents pt.1
exponents pt.2
exponents pt.3
hold up😦
exponents pt.4
playing/run bts ep 140 concept
words
watermelon apple grape cherry
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 2
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 3
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 4
butter era pt.1
butter era pt.2
BUTTER🤩🥳
sneak peek 🏠
baby bottle pop/ot7
little time!🍼
a white mess/ot7 pt.1
peachy pt.1
peachy pt.2
sharing is caring pt.1
why not?
house on mango street
let me record myself
training joonie
only fans
fuck behind his back pt.1
ideas🧻
salsa/ot7
a white mess/ot7 pt.2
sharing is caring pt.2
fuck behind his back pt.2
surf curset
prince chokes on dick pt.2
intro:timeline pt.1
intro:timeline pt.2
human sex doll pt.3
not perfect
grapes
group teams
secrets
hugs
waiting
learning
eager
kitchen
sunny
tip
birthday special pt.1
birthday special pt.2
quickie
alphas and omegas
hot days
our little game
ferries wheel
remi pt.1
remi pt.2
handcuffs are a turn on pt.1
handcuffs are a turn on pt.2
high sex drive
my mom might walk in
he likes to watch us pt.1
he likes to watch us pt.2
if i... then you... pt.1
if i... then you... pt.2
daddy's lonely
used up holes/ot7
can't cum
tata plushie
roommates
dress up/ot7
recording you guys doing it/ot7(?)
playing with our daddy pt.1
playing with our daddy pt.2
perks of cheating: amazing sex
special present
reward
good way to start the new year/ot7
earn it
clouded head while being used
give me options...?
dreaming
hoba
it hurts appa
insane day dream pt.1
owner
insane day dream pt.2
he's a slut pt.1
he's a slut pt.2
dentist appointment
the shoplifter pt.1
the shoplifter pt.2
im back and horny

their good boy/ot7

12.8K 89 28
By ohhhhhmanholyshit

tops:
-jungkook
-seokjin
-namjoon
-hoseok
-jimin
-yoongi

bottom:
-taehyung

TEXT:

It all started with Yoongi placing a bunny tail into Taehyung's puckered hole on the living room couch.

Taehyung was over Yoongi's lap, the lower half of his body bare as he was quite comfortable in this position. Loving the feeling of Yoongi's long warm hands on his ass.

"Okay there we go," Yoongi lowly chuckled with a smile on his face when he softly slapped the boys ass. Feeling the soft texture of the fur ball of the tail. "Oh right," he said when he realized Taehyung wasn't fully naked. So he resolved that problem when Taehyung stood up. Standing up as well and taking off the boys shirt for him. "Okay now you're ready," he left a peck on the boys cheek. "Now go please your hyungs." Another slap on his ass.

"Should I start with you Yoongi-hyung?" Taehyung cutely batted his eyes, giving the other a cute shy smile.

Yoongi shook his head, "I wanna wait my turn baby, collect all their cum baby, I want to eat your out with all their cum inside you puppy."

Taehyung giggled right after gasping when someone harshly squeezed his right ass cheek, realizing it was Hoseok when he saw his hair color when he started nibbling on his neck, red, his hair was red, "you should start with your first hyung puppy."

"And who's that?" Taehyung asked.

"Seokjin-hyung of course." Hoseok and Seokjin said at the same time which lead to them looking at each other in disbelief and chuckled.

"Ah yes of course," Taehyung giggled as he sighed thinking of himself badly since he couldn't think of his first hyung. "How did I not know?"

"Hyung, you'll share him with me yes?" Hoseok turned over at Seokjin who had gotten up from his seat on the couch.

"Lemme see if that mouth of yours can actually be useful, and if yes then I guess I can share him with you." Seokjin grinned at the younger.

"Oh please," Hoseok made a 'pfft' sound. "I can make you cum in less than 2 minutes hyung, and I know and you know that cause it's happened before."

"Fine whatever just fuck him with me," he muttered before pulling Hoseok in a very heated make out. "You better fuck him good." He grinned at him, not expecting Hoseok to pull him in another kiss.

"God shut up and fuck him with me," Hoseok growled in the kiss as his hands undid Seokjin's jeans buttons. "Mmm hard already?" He snickered as he grabbed Seokjin's hard dick and pumped it in a teasing manner.

Seokjin rubbed Hoseok's bulge from his sweats, grinning, "says who's talking," He chuckled and then separated himself from him, reaching over for Taehyung's waist, pulling their hips against each other, grinding his dick on the others for a bit. "You'll be good for your hyungs right puppy?"

"Y-yes." Taehyung moaned out, loving the friction that's happening.

"Just what I want to hear," Seokjin grinned before pulling Taehyung into a quick make out. Grabbing his thigh and bringing it up, "jump," he muttered and that's exactly what Taehyung did and Seokjin caught him. "Mm good boy." Moaning a bit when Hoseok started lathering lube on his hard dick.

"Let's take this out," Hoseok grinned as he took out the tail and put it down on the coffee table. "And put this in." He chuckled as he grabbed his and Seokjin's  dicks and pressed it at Taehyung's beautiful wet rim.

Hearing their slutty puppy whimper at the feeling, and then seeing him grasp onto Seokjin's shoulder. Probably digging his fingernails into his skin as he pushed their tips past his rim.

"You're doing good puppy," Seokjin whispered to him in a caring but sexy type of way that made Taehyung moan. "You're taking us so well, your ass is so tight puppy."

"H-hyung." Taehyung buried his face into the crook of Seokjin's neck. Whimpering as the dramatic stretch was stinging like a fucking bitch.

"Good job, you're doing such a a good job puppy~" it was Hoseok's turn to praise the younger for his skillful work. Loving how each time they praised him the younger would unconditionally let out a whine.

Seokjin softly kissed his cheek when their cute puppy let out a low but audible 'please', "ya sure puppy? If you need more time, take it."

Hoseok watched how Taehyung quickly shook his head responding to Seokjin's comment, "p-please pu-ppy wants." Chuckling a bit after hearing him say his sentence and then he smirking and looked over at Seokjin who was smirking as well. He ran his his hands up and down Taehyung's arms.

"Your hole is so yummy baby." Hoseok chuckled another time as he moved his hips back and then up at the same time with Seokjin.

Taehyung bit down on his lip as now he let two fucking big ass dicks slowly thrust into his very tight asshole that wasn't entirely stretched properly. Arching his back as his hyungs dicks were so deep in him, loving every second even though the burning pain was still clearly there.

"Ah hyung~" Taehyung pushed his ass down so his hyungs dick could go deeper inside him. "So big."

A smirk slowly appeared on Hoseok's face as he placed his hand on the youngers hips and gave a strong thrust that made Taehyung jump from the sudden forceful action.

"He's so fucking cute." Jungkook informed Jimin in a whisper, he was rubbing his bulge in a teasing manner through his sweats.

Jimin nodded, "especially his moans," He said back, touching his own bulge as well. Imagining how tight Taehyung's asshole would be around his throbbing dick. "Wanna fuck the shit out of him with me?"

"Oh I'd love to see that." Namjoon chuckled with a grin as he was over hearing Jungkook's and Jiminms conversation.

Jungkook chuckled, softly biting his lip since Namjoon's voice sounded so fucking sexy.

"And I'd love to live that," Jungkook came to said. "He's so fuckable, I can't wait to break him."

Namjoon leaned his head back as he was enjoying hearing Taehyung's adorable and sinful grunts and loud moans as he imagined Jungkook and Jimin fuck him hard enough to break him, "I'd love to see that too."

Why did the boy have to be such a turn on?

Jungkook and Jimin chuckled when they heard Namjoon's comment, looking over at each other. Smirking as they leaned closer to each other and before they new it, both of them forgot how to breath as they were enjoying their sweet lips too much.

Moaning into the kiss when they heard Taehyung loudly gasp and curse, knowing that their little horny puppy had cum. They stopped kissing and turned their heads over at the arousal sight before them.

Taehyung looked utterly fucked out and out of this world all while Seokjin's and Hoseok's thrusts were getting sloppy, already knowing that they were about to cum as well.

Jimin smirked and started kissing down Jungkook's neck to enjoy their lasting seconds together before going to fuck the shit out of their fucked out puppy. Loving how Jungkook jumped when he started to lightly suck on his sweet spot.

"Ah Jimin-ah!" Jungkook uncontrollably moaned as Jimin started rubbing the poor boys erection now. His thighs getting tense as he was receiving so much pleasure.

Lost in their own little world that they didn't even notice when Taehyung was going to be thrown at them. So it when Taehyung landed on them, Jimin quickly reacted by separating himself from Jungkook's neck.

Taehyung whimpered as he tried grabbing himself on the head of the couch. His ass was thrown back in the air as he was full in ready to take dick again.

Jimin took one quick glance at him and nutted in his pants. Taehyung had that affect on him, i mean if he did, Taehyung was his precious baby that made all his sexual fantasies real. You can't really blame him then when he nutted his pants when looking at the hot mess of Taehyung in front of him.

Quickly knowing Jungkook was also enjoying the sight of Taehyung when he looked over at him.

Jungkook gripped at Taehyung's ass check before harshly slapping it, earring a yelp along with a slutty whine from their puppy.

The boys back was arched as he turned over to look at Taehyung, he frowned as he closed his eyes. Shaking his ass while he rested his head on the couch where his hands were, "please," He whimpered. "Please!" He whimpered again, but louder this time since Jimin and Jungkook weren't doing anything. "Please," it sounded like Taehyung was crying. "Please fuck puppy, I'll be good. I'm good, please fuck puppy?"

"How can I say no to that?" Jimin awed as he got up from his seat. Running his hand up and down Taehyung's warm and smooth back. "You promise that you'll be good boy for us?"

Taehyung without hesitation nodded his head, "yes hyung."

"Gonna collect hyungs cum? Hm?" Jungkook seductively chuckled as he got up as well and caressed his baby's ass. "Be a good boy and collect hyungs cum?"

Again without hesitation Taehyung nodded his head, pushing his ass back shaking it again for the enjoyment of the others. "Yes! Yes, I'll be a good boy and collect all hyungies cum! Please!" His whimpers were too much for the guys. "Please cum deep inside puppy! My hole is r-ready for you... please... hyungies please..."

How in the world could anyone ever say no to him like that?

Jungkook once again harshly slapped the boys ass and then grabbed the bottle of lemon flavored lube.

"Isn't our puppy so cute?" Jimin gave a cheeky smile at Jungkook as he was passed the lube bottle. "Hole so wet, full of his hyungs cum, can't wait to fill you up too."

Taehyung giggled as he shook his ass another time, "please do." He tried to keep his moan in but failed to.

Before their little puppy knew it, 2 fucking hard ass erections were ramming themselves into Taehyung's stretched out hole that was filled with their hyungs cum.

"Mmm, so fucking good for us." Jimin grunted as he licked his lips staring at the pretty sight before him.

"Hyungies feel so go-od in tete's hole!" Taehyung cried out as he leaned back as he continued to rest his head on the couch. Letting the boys grab his each of his arms to pull back his body to fuck into him.

Namjoon loudly grunted as he watched the show unfold beside him, turning around to have a better view of Taehyung letting the guys use his body. He taken his fully hard erection out of his trousers and now was flicking his wrist up and down as he admired Taehyung's cries and moans mixed with the skin claps with Jungkook and Jimin's pants and small sexy grunts.

[didnt revise sorry]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 22K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
871K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...