Miraculous | Book 3(Old Versi...

By ChanelPradaGirl

⚠️WARNING: CRINGEY AND TEEN S£X⚠️ More

Merci (Thank You)
Caméléonne (Chameleon: Part 1)
Caméléonne (Chameleon: Part 2)
Nouveau Programme (New Schedule)
Animaestro: Part 1
Animaestro: Part 2
Prêtresse (Priestess)
Réserver Semaines (Book Weeks)
Bakerix: Part 1
Bakerix: Part 2
Test de grossesse (Pregnancy Test)
Arrière (Backwarder)
Face Claim
Joueur 2.0 (Gamer 2.0: Part 1)
Joueur 2.0 (Gamer 2.0: Part 2)
Camp Amour et Drame (Camp Love & Drama)
Weredad
Silencieux (Silencer)
Perdu au Japon ... avec Lila (Lost In Japan...With Lila)
Onii-Chan (Oni-chan: Part 1)
Onii-Chan (Oni-Chan: Part 2)
Onii-Chan (Oni-Chan: Part 3)
Effrayer (Scare)
Miraculer
Oblivio: Part 1
Oblivio: Part 2
Mme Sánchez (Ms. Sánchez)
Crasher Partie (Party Crasher)
Chrismaster
Marionnettiste 2 (Puppeteer 2: Part 1)
Marionnettiste 2 (Puppeteer 2: Part 2)
S'il te plaît (Please)
Temps Orageux 2 (Stormy Weather 2)
Kwamibuster
Le navire a navigué! (The Ship Has Sailed!)
Le Banquet (Feast)
Reflekdoll (Part 1)
Reflekdoll (Part 2)
Ikari Gozen
Rivales (Rivals)
Desparada (Part 1)
Desperada (Part 2)
Startrain
Un voeu (One Wish)
Timetagger: Part 1
Timetagger: Part 2
Lilas Roi (King Lilac: Part 1)
Lilas Roi (King Lilac: Part 2)
Chat Blanc (Cat Blanc: Part 1)
Chat Blanc (Cat Blanc: Part 2)
Plaisir et désir (Fun & Desire)
Félix: Part 1
Félix: Part 2
Coccinelle (Ladybug: Part 1)
Coccinelle (Ladybug: Part 2)
Les jumeaux (The Twins. Short)
Chasseur de cœur (Heart Hunter; Battle Of The Miraculous: Part 1)
Reine Miracle (Miracle Queen; Battle Of The Miraculous: Part 2)
Ailette (Fin)

C'est fini... (It's Over...)

2.1K 67 101
By ChanelPradaGirl

(Chapter inspired by CourtneyStoker96, she gave me a lot of ideas for this chapter! Thanks girl! 😉)

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Happy Picnic Day class!" Miss Bustier smiled.

"Happy Picnic Day Miss Bustier!" The class replied back gleefully.

Everything was set up beautifully for Picnic Day. The decorations were set up and the red and white sheets were on each of the desks.

Because of Picnic Day, everyone had the privilege of getting to switch seats of who they wanted to sit next too.

Of course, Kalianna was sitting next to Adrien, much to Lila's jealousy.

"Since it's Picnic Day, we will all be watching a marathon of movies until the end of school! Can you guys give me any suggestions for the first movie?" Miss Bustier asked.

"The live-action Cinderella!" Rose swooned.

"The Incredibles 2!" Kim grinned.

"The live-action Mulan!" Marinette suggested.

"The live-action Cruella!" Alix yelled out.

"Perfect!" Miss Bustier chirped.

While the woman was searching for the movie, Kalianna smirked and deliberately dropped her pen under the table. "Oops, my pen! Adrien could you grab it for me?" She asked her boyfriend sweetly.

"Okay," Adrien lifted up the sheet and climbed under the desk.

⚠️NSFW Scene! Skip if you want.⚠️

While searching for the pen, Adrien noticed that Kalianna had lifted up her skirt, and she wasn't wearing any panties.

His face flushed red when she started rubbing her clit in circles.

Kalianna rested her other hand on the desk and put her chin in her palm, biting her lip as she tried to prevent herself from moaning.

Adrien became aroused as his girlfriend began to rub her lady parts faster, she then inserted two fingers inside, slowly pumping them in and out.

Adrien breathed unsteadily, moving towards the noirette's clit. He grabbed Kali's inner thighs but she pulled her sticky fingers out of her core and wiggled them.

Adrien, getting the memo, took her fingers inside his mouth, sucking off the fluids from them.

Kalianna smirked and pulled her fingers away, fixing her skirt.

Scene Over.

"Adrien, did you find my pen yet?" Anna asked as Miss Bustier began the movie.

"Y-Yeah," Adrien got out from under the desk, holding up the pen.

"Thank you!" Kalianna giggled, taking the pen.

Meanwhile, Lila was watching the two of them suspiciously.

Scene: Locker Room.

"You tease," Adrien growled, pinning Kalianna up against his locker.

"What did I do?" Kalianna asked him, blinking innocently.

Adrien lightly grabbed her throat. "You know EXACTLY what you did. We could've been caught! I had half a mind to just bend you over and take you on the desk over and over again." He snarled.

"In front of everyone? Including Miss Bustier? That would be so embarrassing!" Kalianna pouted. "But just be patient, your anniversary surprise is waiting for you tonight in my room~."

"Oh just forget it, I've got a better idea," Adrien smirked, grabbing her hip. "Why don't we just..."

"No, not here. Someone might walk in! It's better to do it tonight since my parents will be out for their anniversary too, and Madeline's on a date~."

Adrien grunted, letting go of the amber-eyed girl. "Fine," He groaned.

Little did they know that Lila was spying on them, she gritted her teeth and clenched her fists before she left, unnoticed.

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier.

"Father, I'm going over to Kalianna's to spend our anniversary together. We're going to go out on a date, watch movies, cuddle, then..." Adrien trailed off when he saw Gabriel eyeing him with a deadpanned expression. "What is it?"

"Boy, stop lying to me. I know what your both going to do." Gabriel rolled his eyes, going back to creating his designs. "Just make sure you make it memorable..."

"Ew! Father why do you care about me and Kali's intimate life all of a sudden?!"

"Just go," Gabriel said, his eyes focused on the screen before him.

"Uh, okay." Adrien left.

Gabriel took a deep breath.

'After all, it'll be your last night together with her anyway...'

Scene: De-Sinclair Estate.

Adrien walked up to the door. He raised an eyebrow when he saw a key attached to a piece of tape. He took the key, unlocking the door with it.

"Princess?" He stepped in, putting the key in his pocket. He smiled when he saw red rose petals and vanilla scented candles leading upstairs.

⚠️NSFW Scene! Skip if you want.⚠️

As the green-eyed boy went upstairs, he heard moaning coming from Kalianna's room.

He quickened his pace, where the moaning grew louder as he neared his girlfriend's bedroom.

He opened the door and saw Kalianna on her bed with her legs spread wide open as she pleased herself, gripping the bedsheet with her other hand while moans flowed out of her mouth.

Adrien quickly grew hard, he almost came right then and there when he saw what Kali was wearing.

Red and black lingerie along with lace stockings, and instead of wearing her Miraculous choker, she was wearing a regular one with a heart dangling from it.

Adrien frantically ripped off his top and pulled off his pants, revealing the tent in his boxers.

He quickly ripped off his shoes as Kalianna's fingers began to pump in and out her core faster as her moans grew uncontrollably loud.

Adrien was just about to launch himself on Kal but she held up her finger and wagged it.

The blond-haired boy growled, clenching his fists, growing impatient.

Kalianna gasped and threw her head back as she finally came. She moaned as she sucked off her own cum from her fingers, causing Adrien to growl again. She then looked at her hot and bothered boyfriend with a sultry smirk, doing a 'come here', motion with her finger.

Adrien launches himself on the bed, flipping his girlfriend on her stomach.

"Whoa! Your being a bit rough dontcha think?" Kalianna giggled.

"All fours, NOW." Adrien demanded.

Kalianna bit her lip and did what he asked. Adrien pulled off boxers, his erection springing out. He grabbed Kali's hips and draped himself over her.

Kalianna cried out as he slammed himself into her.

"N-No warm up?" She asked him, clutching the bed sheets.

"You don't deserve it for being such a tease," He snapped.

Kalianna bit her lip as he grabbed her hair and started to ram himself in and out of her throbbing and sensitive clit without any mercy.

"A-Adrien~." She whimpered in pleasure.

"Your on the pill right?" Adrien asked her.

"M-hm~." She moaned.

"Good, cause I didn't bring any protection." Adrien smirked.

"Ngh!" Kalianna cried out when she released.

"Did I say you could cum?" Adrien gently tugged on her hair, scowling down at her.

"N-No, but you didn't tell me you wanted me too!"

"Well I'm not done with you yet. You better hold it this time," Adrien laid his girlfriend on her right side. He kneels, straddling her right leg and curling her left leg around his left side.

"What the?" Kalianna was confused.

"What? Never been in this position before?" Adrien smirked.

Kali playfully glared at him. "You and I both know the answer to that."

Adrien began to thrust, rubbing the girl's clit while she moaned.

"Look at me," Adrien panted.

Kalianna didn't listen to him, she was too busy engrossed in the pleasure she was feeling.

"Look at me!" Adrien snapped.

Kali looked into his eyes and he stared intensely back in hers, his eyes filled with nothing but dominance and carnality, which made her even more wet.

"Who does your body belong too?" Adrien asked her.

"Me," Kalianna bit her lip.

Adrien roughly inserted a finger inside her vulva, pumping it in and out roughly as she moaned softly.

"Don't play games with me baby." Adrien says huskily. "Who does your body belong too?"

"You~!" Kal whimpered out.

"That's right Princess," Adrien smirked, thrusting into her even faster as his finger pumped in and out at the same pace.

"Ooooooh!" Anna cried out, feeling herself on edge. "Adrien I-!"

Adrien cut her off by smashing his lips into hers, kissing her passionately before he pulled away.

"Hold it," The boy grunted. He then felt himself twitch. "Just... hold on for a second," He closed his eyes and hissed as he came. "Now you can cum,"

Anna whimpered as she finally orgasmed. The girl was sweaty and a bit exhausted.

Nevertheless, she sighed happily, closing her eyes.

"We're not done,"

Kalianna's eyes snapped open as Adrien smirked down at her.

"I still have some positions I wanna try."

Kalianna groaned.

"Now, lie facedown on the bed, legs straight, and hips slightly raised." Adrien instructed.

"Jeez, I'm starting to regret that you accidentally saw those positions on that Incognito page," Kalianna giggled, doing exactly what her boyfriend asked. "Is this good?"

"Perfect~." Adrien smirked, stroking his shaft before entering inside Kalianna's back entrance.

"Mmph~," Kal moaned.

Adrien laced his fingers with hers. Leaning down, he softly kissed her neck and shoulders while he slowly started to thrust.

"Oooh, I like this position." Kalianna giggled.

Adrien grunted as he went faster. All Kalianna could do was whimper and gasp in pleasure.

It wasn't even 7 minutes before the two lovers quickly reached their orgasms.

Kalianna smiled, tangling her fingers in Adrien's hair.

"You up for one more round?" Adrien smirked at the flawless-skinned girl.

Kali bit her lip. "One more?"

"Yeah,"

Kalianna nodded. "Okay,"

Adrien grabbed her hand and smiled. "We gotta get off the bed for this one." He guided her off the bed. "Now, stand on one foot and wrap your other leg around my waist."

"Are you sure?" Anna probed hesitantly.

"I promise I'll support you," Adrien reassures her.

Kalianna stands on one foot and wrap her other leg around Adrien's waist while he grabbed hers. She rested her head on his shoulder and moaned when he came back inside her.

Adrien shuddered when she moaned in his ear. "Try to relax okay?"

"M-hm,"

Adrien started to thrust, kissing Kalianna's jaw, he then moved aside the strap for her lingerie, sucking on her collarbone.

Anna moaned, playing with Adrien's hair.

"I love you so much," The blond-haired boy muttered, showering his girlfriend's jaw with kisses.

"I love you too my love," Kalianna caressed his face, kissing him affectionately.

The duo went on the next few minutes before they came again.

Adrien picked Kalianna up and dropped her on the bed, putting his hands between her inner things and spreading her legs wide open.

"I thought you said one more!" Kali whined.

"I lied," Adrien smirked before he began to ravish her overly sensitive lady parts with his tongue.

"Mmmm~." Kalianna moaned, tangling her fingers in her boyfriend's hair.

Adrien looked up at her, then plunged a finger inside her clit, pumping it in and out harshly.

Kalianna's hips bucked up as she let a string of broken moans.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" She breathed, gripping his hair as her back arched up.

Adrien grabbed her hip, pushing her down while he smirked at her lewd expression as his finger continued to do its work.

"Oooooh! Your finger feels so good!" Kalianna closed her eyes, chewing on her nail. She gasped when she felt herself about to release. "Adrien~!!"

"There it is~." Adrien smirked again, leaning down towards the noirette's core while his finger pumped faster. "Cum for me baby, go on." He stuck his tongue out, ready to taste her fluids.

Kalianna let out a loud moan as she saw pure white, throwing her head back.

Adrien chuckled, swallowing her cum. He groaned. "You taste so good."

Kalianna panted, trying to catch her breath.

"We're still not done," Adrien smirked.

Kalianna groaned. "I'm never teasing you ever again."

The duo went on for the next 2 hours trying new positions before they finally tired themselves out.

Scene Over.

~~~~~~~~

Kalianna laid on her boyfriend's chest, her fingers gliding over his smooth jaw.

Meanwhile, Adrien was holding Kalianna's other hand. He was staring at the promise ring on her finger.

"Tomorrow," Kali said, breaking the comfortable silence.

"What?" Adrien raised an eyebrow.

"We'll do it tomorrow. I'm ready for us to go public." Kal smiled up at her boyfriend.

Adrien became excited. "Really?"

Kalianna nodded. "We'll start by telling the class,"

Adrien chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Thank you." He kissed her forehead.

Kalianna giggled. She then frowned when she thought about Marinette. How would she react?

But then the noirette remembered that the bluebell-eyed girl had Luka, so he would be there for her.

Kali relaxed, falling asleep with the love of her life.

~~~~~~~~

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Miss Bustier, can Adrien and I make an announcement?" Kalianna asked the woman.

"Of course," Miss Bustier allowed. She then clapped her hands, gaining attention of the class. "Attention! Kalianna and Adrien have an announcement to make."

Adrien grabbed Kalianna's hand and smiled at her, she smiled back at him.

Marinette sighed while Lila narrowed her eyes.

"Everyone, Adrien and I are-" Kalianna was cut off when the two people she despised barged in.

"Kalianna! How nice to see you again," Liam smiled.

"Liam?" Kalianna let go of Adrien's hand as her eyes widened.

"What are you and the witch doing here?" Ronnie scowled.

"We just want to discuss some things," Regina retorted, holding a paper in her hand. She then turned to Adrien and Anna. "Why don't we step outside?" She asked.

Kalianna and Adrien exchanged worried glances and followed Regina and Liam outside.

Scene: School Entrance.

"Father? Nathalie?" Adrien was confused as to why Gabriel and Nathalie were outside of his school.

"Mom? Dad? Madeline?" Kalianna was confused as well.

"What's going on?" Adrien questioned.

"This," Regina gave him the paper.

"Termination & New Marriage Contract? Huh?" Adrien was even more confused.

"Read you buffoon," Liam hissed.

Adrien glared at him, then began to read.

'With this contract, the arranged marriage between Adrien Agreste and Kalianna De-Sinclair will be broken. This contract will also permit Prince Liam Rys and Kalianna De-Sinclair to be wedded.'

Adrien became pale. "No..."

"No what?" Kalianna looked over his shoulder, reading the contract. Her pupils constricted.

"I'll need you and this commoner's signatures in order for the contract to be complete," Regina handed Kalianna a pen.

"In order for it to be complete?! No way!" Kal snapped.

"You don't have a choice," Victoria says sadly.

"We already signed," Darius revealed.

"What?" Kalianna eyed her parents in disbelief. She then looked down at the contract again.

Parental Figure Initials:

Gabriel Agreste

Victoria De-Sinclair

Darius De-Sinclair

Old Bridegroom Initals:

______________

New Bridgroom Initials:

Liam Rys

Bride Initials:

__________________

"Father?" Adrien looked at Gabriel, who looked away, with wide eyes. He grew angry. "Why?!"

"Your father didn't have a choice Adrien," Nathalie defended the man.

"Oh really? Explain then." Adrien scowled.

Nathalie sighs.

~Flashback~

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "Am I supposed to automatically know you two because of your names?"

"Let's waste no time and get straight to the point," Regina takes a contract put of her bag. "We want you to sign this contract that breaks the marriage your son and Kalianna and allows Liam to get married to her,"

Gabriel grew furious while Nathalie's eyes widened. "How dare you?! Who do you think you two are coming into my home and-!"

"Listen, I don't have time for this, I've got a meeting in 30 minutes. Either you sign this contract or..." Liam smirked. "We'll tell everyone that your Hawk Moth and that your little assistant is Mayura."

Gabriel went pale as Nathalie gasped.

"How did you-?" Nathalie cleared her throat. "Quit making these false accusations and leave."

"Oh? Were you about to ask how we knew Nathalie?" Liam cooed. "It's easy actually, I've had eyes on you both the beginning me and Regina started our plan to get Kalianna to marry me. It was actually since the friendship game where I was partnered up with my beloved Kalianna." He explained.

Gabriel's hand trembled, he quickly stopped it by clenching it into a fist.

"You see, we've been working on the plan for a few weeks now, but we were missing something. You," Regina pointed at Gabriel. "The contract was what was taking so long to have been made. Once we had it, we needed to make sure you would sign it, but we knew you would easily refuse because we've heard of your nature. So Liam decided to hire spies to watch you. Turns out they found out a lot more than we bargained for." Regina smirked. "You've been having spies sneak around your fortress without you even noticing. How hilarious."

"Now," Liam brandished a fountain pen from his pocket. "Sign,"

Gabriel closed his eyes.

'I'm sorry son,'

The man walked down the stairs, taking the pen from Liam and signing his initials on the contract.

"Perfect~." Liam smirked widely. "Now, we're not through with you yet. Call Kalianna's parents and tell them to be over here in 3 minutes."

Gabriel breathed off, getting out his phone and calling Darius.

"Hello?" The man asked.

"Hello Darius, I have some important news, come with Victoria in 3 minutes."

"Why 3 minutes?"

"I... have a meeting to attend too and it's in 30 minutes..."

"Alright, we'll be there soon." Darius hung up.

3 minutes later, the De-Sinclairs had arrived, Nathalie let them in through the gate.

"Okay, we're here. What-" Darius froze when he saw Liam and Regina. "W-What are they doing here?!"

"Sign the contract," Liam said bluntly, holding out the pen to them.

"What?! No! We don't even know what it's about!" Victoria shrieked.

"It's a contract to break the marriage between Kalianna and Adrien and allows Liam to get married to Kalianna." Nathalie revealed.

"I already signed it." Gabriel disclosed.

"WHAT?!" Darius boomed.

"Why would you do that?!" Victoria shouted.

"..."

"Gabriel why?!" Victoria eyed him in disbelief.

"Do you want to tell them? Or should I?" Liam smirked at Gabriel.

"Don't! They wouldn't understand." Gabriel hissed.

Regina smirked and turned to the De-Sinclairs. "Your friend Gabriel here signed the contract because-"

"They have a inappropriate tape on Kalianna and Adrien," Nathalie quickly interrupted.

Victoria and Darius gasped while Gabriel shot Nathalie a grateful look.

"No," Victoria whispered, appalled.

"I had no choice. They promised that if we all signed they wouldn't release the tape and delete it." Gabriel lied.

"Hmph," Liam stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I guess that's true."

"You guess?! You'd better delete that tape or else-!"

"Or else what?" Regina interrupted Darius, who went quiet. "That's what I thought. We will delete the tape if you sign, if you don't, the tape gets leaked."

Having no choice, Victoria and Darius... reluctantly signed for the sake of their daughter and Adrien.

~End Of Flashback~

"They had an... explicit tape of you two having... you know." Nathalie lied.

Kalianna and Adrien gasped.

"We're so sorry, but it was for your own sakes! We couldn't have them release that tape! Otherwise you two would be labeled as... stars..." Victoria said sadly.

"P*rn stars to be exact." Regina laughed.

"Quiet!" Madeline hissed.

"I guess... we've got no choice either," Kalianna muttered, holding Adrien's hand.

"That's not true!" Adrien protested.

"I wish I could believe you," Kalianna hesitantly took the pen from Regina. "I'm sorry babe..."

"Kali, no!" Adrien cried, but Kalianna had already signed.

The noirette then handed the pen to Adrien.

"Ka-"

"Adrien please, just sign. It's over... for the both of us..." Kalianna looked down.

Adrien gritted his teeth, then he grabbed the pen from his girlfriend and angrily signed.

"Thank you," Regina snatched her pen from him, wiping it off before she put it away.

"Now that your finally mine, you'll be coming along with me everywhere," Liam grabbed Kalianna's hand but she ripped it out of his hold and Adrien embraced her protectively.

"Don't touch her! You can't have her! She's mine! Only mine!" Adrien growled at Liam as he tightened his hold on Kalianna possessively.

"She's not yours anymore!" Regina spat. "She's Liam's. And the both of them are to be wedded."

"Come along sugarplum," Liam grabbed Kali's arm, ripping her from her boyfriend's arms. "Let's get you back into class so we can tell your classmates that we're getting married!" He chirped, dragging her into the school.

"No!" Kalianna got away from Liam and ran back into Adrien's arms.

"Say your final goodbyes to each other." Regina smirked.

Kalianna sobbed into Adrien's chest, looking up at him with teary eyes. "I don't wanna leave you!"

Adrien kissed her forehead. "Me neither," He kissed her nose. "I love you. Don't worry, you'll get through this. We all will. Trust me,"

Kali caressed his cheeks, pulling him down down to her lips for a loving, passionate kiss.

Their goodbye kiss.

Liam rolled his eyes as the two lovers broke the kiss, leaning their foreheads together.

"I love you," Kalianna whispered.

"I love you too Princess," Adrien kissed her forehead tenderly.

"Alright, that's enough." Liam pulled the noirette away from Adrien and began to drag her up the steps with him.

"You lose," Regina smiled smugly at the Agrestes and the De-Sinclairs before she went up the steps of the school, following after Liam and Kalianna.

Adrien ducked inside his limo without saying a word.

The adults all bid goodbye to each other before they went home.

Meanwhile, in class, Liam had just told everyone that he and Kalianna were getting married.

"Oh! Um, that's... wonderful!" Miss Bustier lied. "But Kalianna, what was that announcement that you and Adrien wanted to make?"

Kalianna glanced at Regina in the corner of her eye, who was giving her a pointed look.

"N-Nothing, nothing at all..."

~~~~~~~~

Liam kissed Kalianna on the cheek. "Have a nice day darling."

"Yeah, you too..."

Liam noticed the promise ring on her finger. He cringed.

"That ring, it looks so basic. Your lucky I'm buying you your engagement ring." Liam smiled.

"Uh-huh..." Kalianna nodded, fiddling with the promise ring.

"Speaking of your engagement ring, we'll have to start planning our engagement party soon. Until then, we'll reveal our relationship on live air. I've already scheduled it with Nadja Chamack. Be ready~." Liam kissed her temple and waved at her before he got inside his limo with Regina.

Kalianna sighed as it drove off.

"Why?" The amber-eyed girl heard Marinette ask behind her.

Anna turned to see her whole class. She sighed.

"In life... sometimes we don't have a choice." Kalianna spoke sadly just as her limo arrived, she quietly got in and the vehicle drove away.

"So she was forced..." Logan figured.

"Precisely," Max confirmed.

Marinette looked down sorrowfully. "And we can't even do anything to help..."

The class felt guilt and pity for their friend while it began to drizzle.

'Poor Kalianna.'

Meanwhile, Lila was behind everyone else, smirking while she crossed her arms.

'Whoever this guy is, thank God he exists. Now that Little Miss Royalty is outta the way, she's one less loser in my way of getting Adrien to be mine.'

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien was on his bed, sobbing hardly. The love of his life had been ripped away from him just like that all because of HIM.

"Awww, kid, it'll be okay!" Plagg tried to comfort his owner, patting his hair with his arm limbs.

Just then Nathalie knocked on the door.

"Adrien, it's.. time for dinner. Your father even offered to sit with you."

Adrien sniffled. "I'm not hungry! Just leave me alone!"

Nathalie was quiet, then, she left.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

"Kalianna, time for dinner," Madeline informed the crying girl on the other side of the locked door.

"I'm not hungry! Go away!" Kalianna demanded before she began to cry again.

Madeline sighed, then walked away.

"There, there Kali, it's gonna be fine. We'll figure this out!" Sunny assured the flawless-skinned girl.

"It's not only the engagement I'm worried about, it's my job of being a superhero. How will I even have time to be Leopardess when Liam will drag me everywhere with him?" Kalianna sniffled. "I hate to say this but... I may have to retire..." Her lips trembled as rested her face in her pillow.

"...You know, Evelyn was in an arranged marriage too." Sunny revealed.

Kalianna perked up at this. "She was?"

"Yes, she wasn't happy about it at all. And like you, she said she may have had to retire as well. But you know what? She decided not too, and even though her fiancé took up most of her time, she still managed to be a hero. And, she even found a way to break the arrangement!"

Kalianna lightly gasped.

"So, if she can do it. You can too," Sunny smiled at her owner, putting her tiny arm limbs on her nose.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

Kalianna's lips trembled, then she hugged Sunny gently.

"Thank you Sunshine. Your the best kwami I could ever ask for. I love you."

"I love you too Kali."

Word Count: 4,199

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 294 19
In which, the entire world has labeled her as a slut or a homewrecker Or In which, he doesn't care and falls in love anyways
7.8K 274 22
"𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆." 𝑶𝒓... 𝑲𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 & 𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒊�...
28.8K 1K 27
𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘻-𝘈𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰...
348K 11K 37
"You're telling me.. you've never had banana milk?" "You make it sound like I've committed a crime." ♡ ♡ Life in Paris is boring. Well, at least it...