VICENZO

By TheWalnutTree

Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life wh... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 part 1
Chapter 36 part 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Authors note
Sequel

Chapter 32

18K 464 269
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING

"Rise and shine motherfuckers! It's a beautiful day. Work to do. And Lira, might I say you're looking damn sexy right now." Raphael yelled as he pulled open the curtains, allowing the light to fill the room.

"What the fuck?" I groaned and turned to face him. I rubbed my eyes, my head was pounding. Raf walked around to the side and picked up a bottle of alcohol. "Pretty heavy night huh. Got a little freaky in the sheets." He chuckled. "Get up Enzo, the meeting is in two hours time." Raf said as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I felt Lira stir beside me, the sheet was wrapped around her torso. "Is he always that annoying?" She groaned in her husky morning voice. I let out a heavy sigh and turned to pull her towards me. I placed my head into the crook of her neck. "Pretty much." I'll just remember to lock the door next time.

"Aren't you going to get up?" She asked after a while. I didn't reply and just held her in my arms. My legs touched hers, my hand wrapped around her stomach and I breathed her scent in. She chuckled and grabbed my hand in hers.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped loudly as I shot upright. That wasn't the best idea, my head ached much more. I ignored it and got out of bed. The  meeting was in less than an hour now.

I quickly took a shower and washed off the smell of alcohol. I wrapped a towel around my waist and picked out a suit to wear from my wardrobe. "Oh damn Enzo don't mind if I do." Lira chuckled. I turned to face her and smiled. She was semi upright in the bed watching me.

"I have a meeting. Are you going to be all right on your own?" I asked her as I turned back around. I let my towel fall to my ankles and I slowly put on my boxers. "Lira?" I asked when she didn't reply. "Oh uh yes I'll be fine..I'll just go out." She stumbled over her words.

Once I had pulled up my boxers I turned to face her once more. I smirked when I noticed her slightly pink cheeks. She's so fucking beautiful. I watched her get up and head to the bathroom. After I had put on my trousers, she walked out from the bathroom and over to me. Every step was confident. She grabbed my shirt from behind me and placed it around my shoulders.

"You Enzo, will be the death of me." She smiled. "And I'm ready to die for you." I replied without thinking. She looked at me and gulped. What I had said meant a lot. "I fucking like you." She grinned and leaned in to kiss me. "I fucking like you too." I smiled into the kiss.

"Well you'd better go. Don't want to be late." Lira smiled as she bit her lip. I tilted my head and she went back into the bathroom, I could hear the water running and as much as I wanted to fuck her, I decided to make her wait just a little longer.

Once I was all ready I went downstairs to see Raf sipping a coffee and smoking. "Finally! I've been waiting here for hours. I thought a girl wouldn't come between us." He rolled his eyes at me. "Shut the fuck up." I chuckled and watched the maid pour me a coffee.

"Thank you." I said as she placed it in front of me. "What are you smiling about?" Raf asked as he looked at me with a big grin of his own. "Nothing." I replied. Raf shook his head. "Now you have secrets."

"All right fine! For fucks sake. She said she liked me and I said I would practically die for her." I exasperated. He chocked on his coffee and looked at me. "Fucking what!? What the fuck are you playing at? Oh my fucking God." He stood up and looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked seriously. "Shut up." I shook my head at him.

We headed to the meeting after I made sure Lira was left with a guard who would go with her whenever she wanted to go. She insisted she didn't need a guard but it would make me feel better.

Raf and I walked into the meeting and everyone turned our way. As usual, I pulled out a cigarette and placed my feet atop the table. Raf began to ask about things and the appropriate men spoke up. After the meeting was over, with no one being thrown out of the window much to my dismay Raf and I left. "Well that was fucking boring." I yawned. Raf murmured in agreement.

"Is there anything planned for today?" I asked Sergio who stood holding my car door open. "There's one more meeting at two with Ramos." He said.

I looked at Raf and then back at Sergio. "Raf go ahead and meet with Ramos." I said avoiding his gaze.

"Fuck off. You can meet with Ramos." Raf said as he walked away. "Raphael." I said loudly. He pretended he didn't hear me and continued to walk away. "Raphael you fucking get back here right now!" I yelled after him.

He spun around and held up two middle fingers at me and winked cheekily before continuing to walk away. Fucking idiot. It didn't take a genius to work out the fact that Raf didn't like Ramos and the fact the Raf most definitely did sleep with his sister.

"Fine. Sergio let Ramos know the meeting has changed to tomorrow morning." I sighed and rubbed my face, while entering the car. I adjusted the car mirrors and checked the time on my watch. "Why can't you meet with him today?" Sergio asked.

"Get in the car." I ordered. He looked at me puzzled and closed the door. He got in and I drove away, towards home. "Ah Lira. It's always all about Lira." Sergio chuckled and made a few calls.

"What's Ramos been doing recently?" I asked him as I made a turn. "The usual. Although recently he's been bragging about his new ride." Sergio replied.

"What is it?" I asked my curiosity was definitely peaked. "A Bugatti. Nothing special." Sergio said as he made another call. I smiled to myself. I had to have that car, not for the sake of having the car because I had plenty, but for the sake of taking it from Ramos. And I know exactly how to take it from him.

I parked the car and stepped out after Sergio held my door open. "Wait here." I said and proceeded to walk into the house. I was hoping she was still here. I walked around until I could hear her voice.

"Pse dreqin duhet të vij? .. pse nuk mundesh..oh Zoti mirë, mirë të kam borxh. Unë jam me të nëse duhet ta dish ... më duhet të iki .. lamtumirë (Why the fuck do I have to come?..why can't you..oh God fine, fine I do owe you. I'm with him if you must know...I have to go..bye bye)" Lira spoke before sighing heavily. She put her phone into her pocket and held her hands on her hips.

"About time Enzo." She said. I walked up to her and looked down at her ass which was accentuated by her jeans. "Was that Admir?" I asked her. She turned to face me and smiled.

"Yes. He's got a problem and he needs me to deal with it." She said. I hummed. "Can't you just tell him to fuck off?" I grinned. She chuckled. "No unfortunately. I owe him one and he called it in. So I leave tonight." She replied.

"Well would you like to have dinner?" I asked her. She smiled and walked around me. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She said with a playful grin. "Yes." I said and quickly turned around to kiss her.

We both left the house and entered the car, with Sergio sitting in the back. "Since Lira is leaning tonight, Sergio call Ramos, the meeting is rescheduled for tonight." I said as I drove away.

"What time are you leaving?" I asked Lira as I glanced at her. She was relaxed back into her seat. "Eleven." She replied. "Sergio move the meeting to..nine." I said after thinking about it.

"What the fuck is going on?" Lira smiled as she looked at me. "Ramos is a business partner. I was going to leave the meeting until tomorrow but since you're leaving, we may as well have it tonight." I said as I kept my eyes on the busy roads.

"And why does that concern me?" She asked as she looked out of the window. "I don't particularly like Ramos and I hear he has a new ride..so you're going to win it from him." I said. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh God that was the sexiest thing I've ever heard." She smiled showing her teeth. "Can we please keep it pg. I'm right here." Sergio piped up. I chuckled and drove on.

We soon reached a restaurant. It was a very expensive one which resided on the twenty fourth floor. It would take months to book a reservation but I didn't make one. Lira and I walked into the spacious reception and I began to talk to the receptionist. When I explained that I knew the owner, she called him down.

In a few minutes, a tall man walked down a set of stairs and smiled warmly at me. He wore a expensive suit and was followed by two security guards. "Vicenzo, how are you? What are you doing here?" He greeted. I shook his hand. "I am well and I'm here to have dinner." I replied. He looked at Lira and then at me. "Of course of course. You can go. Tell them you're my guest. Pick whatever table you want and the food is on me." He said and moved out of my way. I thanked him and we walked over to the elevator.

While inside Lira hummed. "Why this place?"
She asked. "It has a beautiful view." I replied and glanced at the handle to a small knife in her pocket. "Want to know something Enzo?" She grinned and placed her face close to my ear. "Gjithmonë kam dashur të më futin në ashensor (I've always wanted to be fucked in an elevator)" She whispered in Albanian, her voice low and sultry.

She innocently leaned away from me and walked out of the lift when it stopped at the floor. "What did she say?" Sergio asked. I almost forgot that he was with me. "Something definitely not very pg." I smirked and followed behind her.

We were soon seated at a table on the balcony which overlooked a beautiful part of Italy. Towards the right was the Havana beach and to the left, beautiful homes and green trees. It was quiet and peaceful.

"Cosa vorrebbe bere signore? (What would you like to drink sir?)" The waiter asked me. Lira was looking through the leather bound menu. "Prendo un po' d'acqua (I'll have some water), Lira what would you like?" I asked her. She placed the menu down and looked at the waiter. "Acqua (water)" She said.

I felt my lips tug into a small smile and I looked at her. "And for dinner?" I asked. I saw her gulp before brushing her hair back in attempts to hide it. "I'll have whatever you're having." She smiled at me and then at the waiter. I looked at the waiter and ordered for both of us.

"Just tell me I didn't order fucking shrimp or anything." She said as she sipped on her water. I chuckled and looked at her. "Pizza. Real authentic Italian pizza." I sipped on my water and saw some diners looking our way, whispering amongst themselves.

"So tell me, why do you hate the Russians?" I asked her. She smiled at me. "They're idiots. The youngest one tried to hit on me, followed by the other one. The eldest tried to poison me and the other one pulled a gun on me. The view is beautiful." She said. However, the view in front me was the most beautiful.

"And the fifth brother?" I asked when the waiter came over with our food. I thanked the waiter. "The fifth brother, Fabi. He's very polite. It astonishes me that he's related to them." She said as she picked up a slice of pizza.

"And are you sure you didn't do anything to provoke them?" I teased her as I bit into a slice of pizza. "Nothing at all. I don't provoke people." She replied. I hummed in amusement.

"And why don't you just take this Ramos' car?" She asked me. "I could but you see, Ramos is a sexist bastard and seeing you beat his ass, that would be fucking hilarious." I said.

She laughed. "You're just shit at racing." She licked her lips and tilted her head at me. "Tell me I'm wrong, I dare you." She teased with that sexy smile of hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I just love Raf he's one of my many moods
Uhh I'm so stumped on what to write about this chapter so here's an inspirational pep talk if you ever need one
Listen here you bitchass queen, you can fucking do everything you put your mind to. You don't need to give a shit about what others think about you and you don't need to please people. Not everyone in life will like you and that's okay! Be who you are and be fucking epic. You got this.

Also yes I have a fetish about asses I admit it uhh gosh leave me alone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
640K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
9.3M 213K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...