The Boss's Assistant

Par Believe_Mahone

Mia Marie Claire begins to work for a high level company with a boss who's strict and harsh, but knows how to... Plus

Prologue
Mr. Mahone
Undecided
You Can't Tell
Caught Up
Exams
Me & You
White Lies
Broken Then Fixed
Protecting You
Contact
Broken Inside
We Need To Talk
Boy or Girl?
Shopping vs. Drama
Time & Breakups
Baby On Board!
New vs. Old
Her Parents
Jealousy
Mine
Inseparable
Change
Honest
Only You
Stolen
Too Deep
Losing You
I Don't Like Her
Control
Volume
Prove It
Together
Babies
Campus
Problems
The Worst
Next To You
All I Ever Need
Bed Rest
Pain
Miracle
Explain
Big Steps
New Beginnings: Part 1
New Beginnings: Part 2
New Beginnings: Part 3
There Will Be Rain
Custody: Part 1
Custody: Part 2
Gone
No Escape
Not Involved
Style
Dirty Work
Outside of the Box
Manners
Hospital Hours
Limits
"The Bad Man"
Tension Rising
Not Without You
Your Choice
Deceitful
Underestimated
Truth
Who's Wrong?
Tough Love: Part 1
Tough Love: Part 2
Tough Love: Part 3
While You're Away: Part 1
While You're Away: Part 2
Bleed
My Baby
He's Hurt
Things Take Time
It's Not Me, It's You
Visits and Advice
Not An Update
Strength From Pain: Part 1
Strength From Pain: Part 2
Strength from Pain: Part 3
Sacrifice: Part 1
Sacrifice: Part 2
Baby Steps
Love and Care
Come and Go: Part 1
Come and Go: Part 2
Close
Happy Birthday?
One Step Forward
Two Steps Back
There's a Reason
There's Always a Reason
Show You Care: Part 1
Show You Care: Part 2
Regret

When He Finds Out

3.2K 113 35
Par Believe_Mahone

(Narrator's POV)

*Sunday Morning*

Austin: She's still not back.

Robert: I'll tell Hannah to text her and find out where she is.

Austin: Alright, thanks.

Robert: No problem.

*10 Minutes Later*

Robert: Hannah said that Mia won't tell her where she is, but she knows why she ran off though.

Austin: Well why did she run off?

Robert: She said she'd rather tell you in person, because she has something for you.

Austin: Has something for me like what?

Robert: She's going to give you something that will answer your questions and she's going to explain to you why she ran off.

Austin: When is she going to explain this?

*15 minutes later*

Austin: Dude..

Robert: Sorry, I was dealing with Ally.

Robert: But she's going to meet you at Lincoln Rd Mall.

Austin: She's over there? I thought Anna was going to keep her this weekend?

Austin: And alright, I'm leaving out now.

Robert: She was supposed to stay with Anna this weekend, but at the last minute Anna had a "change of plans" and dropped her off at my house instead.

Robert: Alright, she's leaving out. She's taking my car.

Austin: YOU LET HER TAKE YOUR CAR? YOUR FERRARI?

Robert: Yes, lmao.

Austin: You trust her to drive it? Wow this is shocking.

Robert: She knows not to dent or scratch it.

Austin: What if she does?

Robert: I'm gonna beat that ass, that's what.

Robert: Jk, I'd probably be super pissed and not talk to her for a while.

Austin: Damn, lol.

Austin: I'm almost at the mall, where in there did she want to meet?

Robert: Meet her in the food court, she said she'll be sitting over by the Pizza place.

Austin: Ok, I'll ttyl.

Robert: Ok, bye.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

(Austin's POV)

I slid my phone into my pocket and walked up to the entrance of the mall. A few girls noticed who I was and screamed while they rapidly waved. I had a beanie and a hood on so I wouldn't be noticed by too many people. I quickly went down and into the food court to see Hannah sitting at one of the tables.

I went over to her and sat down on the opposite side of the table. She smiled and sat a book onto the table with a lock on it. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion as to what it was.

"So why did she run off?" I asked.

"Well hello to you too" she giggled.

"Oh sorry. Hi Hannah" I said and she smiled.

"Hi Austin" she said "Now, she ran away because she's scared"

"She's scared? Scared of what?" I asked.

"Of you" she said softly.

"She's scared of me? What!? Why!?" I questioned.

"This might sound weird, but hear me out." she said and I nodded.

"When Mia was 15 she wrote in a diary." she started and she held up the cream colored book with the lock on it.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked and she held up her hand for me to just listen and not to ask questions.

"She wrote a lot of stuff in here, some of which I never read. When she turned 18 she gave it to me and told me I could read it if I wanted to, but I didn't. I don't know why, but I just didn't read it. Maybe I never got the time to do so or maybe I just didn't want to know about any more than what I already did." she explained.

"When she was 14 she also had an idol and that idol was you. She was literally in love with the thought of you, you were everything to her. Then her parents, siblings and a few of her friends not including me told her otherwise. They told her she could never be with you and that it wasn't reality for that to happen. They advised her to stop going after you and being so interested in you. They told her to just forget about it, forget about you, forget about everything."

At this point I don't even know what I'm hearing anymore. I'm still confused, but I'm started to understand somethings. The fact that she knew me years before I knew her is amazing, but there's still a few things I don't get.

"So if she knew who I was, why didn't she believe me when I tried to tell her that?" I asked curiously.

"After everybody had told her that you and her being together would never happen and wasn't reality, she erased you from her memory. At first when she did it I thought she was lying and was playing as if she didn't remember you, but she really didn't. I don't know how she did it, but it's like you never existed to her and I guess you showing her your studio made her remember" she breathed "It probably freaked her out considering she put you aside ten years ago and now she's realizing who she married."

"But why isn't she happy? I mean she got what she wanted, right?" I asked.

"Austin it's not that simple" she said.

"How can she not know who I am for all this time?" I asked.

"I mean she definitely didn't think it was you, because you were in a suit and working in an office building" she said.

"Did you know who I was?" I asked.

"Of course I did. I just didn't say anything" she answered.

"Okay, so how do I fix this?" I asked confused "Because I've never heard anything like this before."

"I'm surprised you're not creeped out" Hannah said.

"Why would I be? It only makes me love her more" I said and Hannah smiled.

"That's sweet, but the best way to fix it is to let her process all that has happened" Hannah said "And she gave her diary to me, but now I'm giving it to you."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I already know what she wrote in there even though I didn't know about everything in the book, but it'll let you know how she felt about you and probably still feels about you." she said and I took the book.

"Where's the key?" I asked.

"She never gave me the key" she said "She told me whenever I wanted to read it, she would give me the key"

"Then how am I supposed to read it?" I asked.

"You have to ask her for the key" she said and I shook my head, then I slid the book back over to her.

"I'm not asking her for the key, that'll probably start some more mess" I said and she shook her head.

"Trust me Austin, she loves you and I know she'll give you the key. You're her husband" Hannah said handing the diary back over to me.

"She said that you two would be equal in all things, that she would live in truth, that she would communicate with you fully and fearlessly" she breathed "If she doesn't give you that key, she's breaking her vow to you"

"You remember her vows to me?" I asked with a brief chuckle afterwards.

"Yes, do you?" she asked.

"I know them by heart" I said and she smiled.

"Good, I know you really love her then." she said.

"Of course I do" I said "But I guess you're right, because that would be going against what she said."

"Exactly, now take it." she said placing it in my hand.

"Thank you" I said and she nodded.

"No problem" she spoke "Now, I have to go because I'm hungry"

"Okay" I laughed "Bye Hannah" I said standing to give her a hug.

"Bye Austin" she said wrapping her arms around me quickly before she went over to the pizza place.

I sauntered back towards the front entrance of the mall to see Mia walking in the distance and no I don't have impeckable eyesight, but I know that ass when I see it.

I rushed over to her and grabbed her arm to stop her. She turned around and faced me with tears in her eyes. That, I definitely wasn't expecting.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked knowing that something was bothering her.

"Don't baby me Austin" she said and I was so damn confused.

"Why? What's wrong? What did I do?" I interrogated her.

"Why were you with Hannah?" she asked and it clicked in my head as to why she was crying.

"She had to tell me something" I said briefly.

"Why couldn't she tell you over the phone? And honestly it didn't look like she was just "telling you something" It looked like more than that" she argued.

"Mia, what are you trying to say?" I asked.

"You know what I'm trying to say. I'm gone for a day and now you're out with my bestfriend" she yelled and I laughed which only made her angrier.

"Babe, it's nothing like that. You're my wife, I wouldn't be "out" with your bestfriend." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You were just out with her and then you hugged her after you were all smiling at her" Mia yelled again.

"Calm down" I said "You've got it all wrong"

"No I don't and don't tell me to calm down" she screamed.

"Mia!" I yelled and she shoved me back.

"Don't yell at me" she yelled

"You're yelling at me" I said and she groaned.

"Because you're telling me that you weren't just with-" I yanked her over to me and cupped her cheeks before I slammed my lips onto hers "You weren't just with..." she breathed in between kisses, but I continued to kiss her. After the long and passionate kiss, I pulled away.

"I'm not cheating on you, okay?" I asked and she sighed.

"I'm sorry" she apologized.

"It's okay" I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Wait, what is that?" she asked.

"Oh, it's nothing" I said and she looked up at me.

"Why do you have that?" she questioned trying to reach for it, but I held it up and out of her reach.

"Hannah gave it to me" I explained.

"Give it back!" she said loudly, but I didn't "It's mine, give it back Austin"

"No, I want to read it" I said and she looked up at me with the same terrified expression she gave me before she ran off the last time.

"You can't, just give it to me" she said and I pushed her back.

"Mia, please let me read it" I said and she started to cry. I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into my chest.

"You're going to think there is something wrong with me. All I wrote about was you and if you read it...y-you won't think of me the same" she hyperventilated.

"Baby, I'm not going to judge you and I could never think something was wrong with you. I just want to read it, that's all." I said.

"I've read it and it makes me look obsessive, crazy, and weird" she cried.

"I don't care, I gave you my heart and you gave me yours, but apparently you didn't give me all of it because you never told me about this" I said "Can I please have the key?"

"I don't want you to leave me if you read it" she said.

"I won't, I promise, just please let me" I said kissing her forehead and she backed away from me.

She took a deep breath in and out. Then she lifted her hair up and took her necklace off. The necklace has a pendant on it and it's the letter M. I glanced down to see the lock on her diary was M shaped, I hadn't noticed it until now. She held her free hand out and I placed mine in hers. She put the necklace in my hand and closed my hand afterwards. I smiled and she gave me a weak one in return.

(Robert's POV)

"Alright, open" I said holding the spoon full of mashed tropical fruit up to Ally's mouth.

I made it out of Bread Fruit, Bananas, Golden Apples, Watermelon, Kiwi, and Strawberries. After mixing it together it turned to a light pink color. It doesn't look bad at all and it doesn't taste bad either. I would know because I've tasted it and so has she. I like it and she does too, because I know her, when she doesn't like something she'll spit it out quickly.

I was about to feed her one of the last few spoonfuls in the bowl, but there was a knock at the door. I lifted the bowl up and sat it on the counter, so she wouldn't put her hands in it while I was gone. Then, I walked out of the kitchen and over to the front door. I unlocked and opened it to see Anna standing there.

"Hey" she said happily "Can I come in?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure" I said opening the door a little bit further allowing her to step in. After I closed and locked the door, I then sauntered back into the kitchen. She followed me back in there to see Ally in her hot pink high chair.

"Hi Allison" Anna said walking over to her.
"I was actually in the middle of feeding her" I said and she backed away so I could sit back down.

"Oh" she said "What are you feeding her?" she asked looking down at the bowl.

"Mashed tropical fruit" I answered scooping some into the spoon, then holding it up to her mouth as she soon ate what was on it. I ran the spoon underneath of her lip and got what ran out of her mouth.

"What is that even made out of?" she asked.

"Tropical fruit" I said in a duh tone before laughing.

"Tropical fruit like..." she started.

"Bread fruit, Bananas, Golden Apples, Watermelon, Kiwi, and Strawberries." I said.

"Where do you even get that? What store?" she asked.

"You can't get it from a store, I made it" I answered.

"Oh wow, that's too much work. Why didn't you just feed her what I put in her bag?" she asked

"Because for some reason she won't eat peaches and everything else you packed she spits out" I said and she frowned.

"Oh well" she said.

"Why are you here by the way?" I asked glancing over at her before I got the last of the mashed fruit out of the bowl.

"I came to ask you for a huge favor" she said.

"Last bite" I said to Ally, holding the spoon up to her mouth before she ate it off.

"Alright Anna, what do you want now?" I asked putting the spoon down in the bowl.

"I want you to watch her until next Sunday" she said and I turned to her with the what the hell? look.

"I have a life Anna and I have a girlfriend. I watch this baby three weekdays and I watch her the entire weekend. I'm not keeping her for an entire week. I have too much stuff to do this week anyway." I explained.

"What stuff do you possibly have to do?" she asked.

"Everything that I put off this week to watch her for you" I answered.

"Well take her with you" Anna said.

"I can't, I'm flying to Europe with Hannah and Austin is going and taking Mia and his son as well" I said.

"You can take her with you, I trust you to take her to Europe" she said "You never took me to Europe" she added.

"Yeah, because you screwed me over" I said.

"And you're only saying that because you don't want to deal with her." I corrected.

"No, that's not it, but why don't you want to take her?" she asked.

"I've already bought my ticket and I went through hell to get it too. She needs a passport and I'd have to get her one." I said.

"Well what can I do?" she asked.

"You can watch her. At least for one week, you don't spend any time with her." I said.

"You act like you don't want to watch her" she said leaning down to get Ally.

"I never said that, it's just she's your daughter yet me and Hannah have spent more time with her than you have" I explained.

"She's been around my daughter?" Anna asked as she lifted her out of the high chair and into her arms. Ally screamed and threw her hands back and forth. Soon after she began to cry, scream, and kick her as she held her.

"Allison, stop" Anna said, but she continued to scream, kick, and push her away.

"I got her" I said walking over and pulling her into my arms.

"It's okay" I told Ally and she immediately calmed. She laid her head against my shoulder and stared at Anna.

"Dada" Ally said looking up at me and the both of us stood there in shock.

"So now my child hates me and she thinks you're her dad?" she asked.

"No, she doesn't know you. I wouldn't say she hates you, but I definitely know she doesn't like you" I said openly "But I guess she does think of me as her dad"

"She does know me" Anna said angrily.

"Well if she does, then she just straight up doesn't like you" I said and she frowned.

"Allison" Anna said reaching her hand out to touch her cheek, but she leaned away from her. For a baby to do that is some serious stuff, she must really not like her. I don't know why, but from the way she leaned away from Anna shows a lot.

"She doesn't even want me to touch her anymore" Anna said.

"I can see, but that's your fault not mine" I said honestly.

"It's not my fault" she said "As a matter of fact I don't like her either, she gets on my last nerves"

"Anna" I scolded "She's your daughter, how could you say that?" I asked.

"No she isn't, she doesn't act like my daughter. She won't ever shut up at my house, but then when she comes over here she listens to you and probably doesn't even shed a tear!" she screamed.

"She's a baby, she's supposed to cry. She's not going to listen to you all the time, because she probably doesn't understand more than one word of what you say!" I yelled back at her.

"That's why I didn't want kids, they're too much work and they never do anything right! They ruin your life, that's what they do!" she yelled at me angrily.

Ally started to pout before she started to cry. I lifted her up a little more and she laid her head on my shoulder, still crying. I rubbed her back to calm her.

"Well maybe you should think of that next time before you go and hop on somebody's dick" I spat and she was boiling with anger.

"Fuck you!" she yelled and I calmed my temper, because I would be wrong to say half of the stuff that's running through my mind right now.

"I'd rather not" I said and I could tell that pissed her off.

"I'm leaving" she yelled.

"Okay, what about Allison?" I asked, laughing at how mad she was because of what I said.

"Keep her!" she yelled and my eyes grew wide.

"Wait, what!?" I asked following behind her.

"You like dealing with her, then keep her! She's yours, I don't give a shit anymore" Anna yelled slamming the door behind her. I looked at Ally on my shoulder and she was sucking on her index and middle finger with tear stained cheeks.

I sighed and cursed under my breath before I went into the living room and grabbed my phone off of the sofa. I laid Ally down next to me and began to type out a text message...

Austin: SHE WHAT!?

Robert: She told me to keep her.

Robert: She called me Dada too.

Austin: What is wrong with Anna? Are you going to keep her?

Austin: Whoa, she called you that?

Robert: Yes she called me Dada, but I've yet to figure out what is wrong with Anna and of course I'm going to keep her. What else could I possibly do? 

Austin: You could put her up for adoption, who knows. There's lots of things you could do.

Robert: I'm not doing that, if Anna doesn't want her then she's mine. I'll take care of her the right way.

Austin: You love her that's why, but I told you something like this would happen.

Robert: I do love her, and true, you did say something would happen. I didn't expect this though.

Austin: Awwwwww, and I didn't expect it either.

Robert: Shut up and exactly, but did you get whatever Hannah brought you?

Austin: Yes and it was Mia's diary. I'll explain what Hannah told me to you later.

Robert: Alright, what about Mia? What's going on with that?

Austin: I saw her in the mall, she thought I was cheating on her with Hannah because we were talking, smiling, and I gave her a hug before I left.

Robert: Girls for you...

Robert: But if she was upset about it, then you know she must love you if it got to her.

Austin: Lol, true.

Austin: Hannah hasn't told you? I left the mall about two hours ago.

Robert: No, but I'm going to text her, tty in a few.

Austin: Ok.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Robert: Where are you?

Hannah: I'm buying my stilettos.

Robert: How? I never gave you the money to do so.

Hannah: I sort of took your credit card, please don't be mad at me.

Robert: I'm not mad, just hurry up and get your big butt home.

Hannah: Yay, I love you and ok.

Robert: I love you too Hannah.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Robert: She took my credit card and went to buy her a pair of stilettos.

Austin: Damn, she took it?

Robert: Yup.

Austin: Are you mad?

Robert: A little.

Austin: Just imagine her in the stilettos.

Robert: Don't start up my dirty thoughts, lol.

Austin: Don't be mad then, because she probably bought them to catch your attention.

Robert: Maybe...

Austin: I'm about to read her diary, go deal with Ally, I'll ttyl bro.

Robert: Alright and I will, ttyl.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

As soon as I sat my phone down Hannah walked in through the front door with two bags in her hands. She closed the door and locked it, then I heard the click against the floor. She's wearing them.

"You couldn't wait until you get home, could you?" I said looking down at her stilettos.

'"Nope, but this isn't the pair I was talking about" she said "These are" she said coming over to sit next to me until she saw Ally.

"She's still here? I thought she would've picked her up by now" Hannah said.

"She came by, but she didn't pick her up" I said.

"Why? What is she going to wait until later or something?" she asked.

"Hannah. Ally is staying with us" I blurted out and she looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Anna doesn't want her, she basically claims that Ally ruined her life and gets on her last nerve. That she won't shut up when she's with her and won't listen. Before that she tried to pick her up, but Ally screamed, cried, and kicked her. Then I grabbed her and she calmed down. So Anna thought she hated her and I said that she probably just doesn't like you for whatever reason. Anna then tried to touch her cheek, but Ally leaned away then after the long argument she told me to keep her." I explained briefly.

"And Ally sort of called me Dada right in front of Anna" I said and Hannah's eyes went wide.

"So she's ours?" Hannah asked "And she called you Dada?"

"Yes to both of those questions" I answered and Hannah screamed before she jumped onto me.

"Give me some warnings when you do these things" I giggled.

"I'm too happy to remember warnings right now" she said excitedly before she pulled away. She picked Ally up from beside me and attacked her with kisses all over her face. Ally squealed and giggled with a huge smile.

"She likes that" I said and Hannah hugged her afterwards.

"I know she does" she said before she put her at arms length and looked at her.

"Now show me what you bought and give me my credit card back" I said and she laid Ally back down onto the sofa.

"If I give it back I won't have anything to buy things with anymore" she said in a sad tone.

"I'll give you your own, now show me what you bought" I said and her eyes lit up.

"Really?" she asked and I nodded. She came over and sat in my lap in the straddling position with the bag in between us like she did the other time. It brought a smile to my face and she giggled.

"Show me" I said resting my hands on her ass, but that's the usual...just saying.

She lifted the pair of black stiletto boots out of the bag and I watched as she did so.

"I got these" she said and I giggled.

"They're cute" I said "What else did you get?"

"Lipstick and that's it" she said pulling the lipsticks out of the bag and showing it to me. One of them particularly caught my eyes.

"You got black lipstick?" I asked and she nodded.

"Look" she said opening it and putting some of it on. I watched attentively as she put it on her lips. After she was done she sucked her lips together a few times and then she looked at me.

"Damn" I said and she put her hand over my mouth.

"Watch your mouth" she said eyeing the baby then me.

"You look hot, I can't help myself" I said and she pushed her lips to mine. I then slowly squeze her ass into my palms.

A few seconds later she pulled away after our quick kiss.

"Thank you" she said.

"You're very welcome" I said and she smiled.

"What are we going to do with her? We don't have a crib or anything" she said.

"I bought one while you were out, they'll deliver it from the store later today" I said and she nodded.

"What about a changing table?" she asked.

"Same, it'll be here later" I answered.

"Alright, I guess we're set" she said.

"Yeah, we are"

"I have a question" she said.

"Go ahead Hannah" I said and she smiled.

"Can I call her my-" I cut her off.

"No" I answered.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because for all I know Anna could turn up tomorrow and want her back" I responded.

"Well if you think that then why are you buying all of this stuff?" she asked.

"Because she might not come back" I said.

"From the way she acts towards Ally, I doubt she'll come back tomorrow" she admitted.

"You never know" I said "I don't think she will, but I don't know"

"Then can I call her my-" I cut her off again.

"Hannah" I groaned.

"Please" she begged.

"Fine." I agreed.

"Yay" she said clapping her hands together twice.

(Austin's POV)

I took the necklace from out of my pocket and stuck the M inside of the lock. I twisted it to the right and it unlocked. I took a deep breath and then I opened it. It was completely filled, there was writing on every page.

I started with the first page and began to read what she had wrote down. It was in ink, all of it was, she definitely used a gel pen. I smiled at majority of the stuff and some of it was really emotional. I can tell she got into her feelings when she wrote in here.

~I feel like I'm all alone sometimes, especially when he doesn't notice me. That's not his fault though, because he's always busy~

It hurts me to read this, because some of the things she said about how she felt, not about me but just herself in general was heartbreaking for me to read. I can't begin to understand why she'd think I would leave her over this.

"Baby" I yelled out and she peeped into the room.

"Oh god you're reading it, I'm leaving" she said.

"No, come here" I said and she slowly walked over. I pulled her down and into my lap. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her neck. She blushed and leaned away for a quick second. Then she looked down at what she wrote and continued reading it before she flipped the page. I continued reading it as well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•VOTE!!

Two updates in one day ☺

•What do you think about Anna just leaving and telling Robert to keep Ally?

•Do you think Anna will come back for Ally?

•What about what Hannah explained to Austin as to why Mia ran off?

•Do you think Robert should keep Ally?

•Do you think Hannah is wrong for wanting to call Ally her daughter?

•Comment!! ☺

•I love you guys ❤❤❤❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

234K 10.4K 54
Mia Hill. College bound with an athletic scholarship. A go-getter with big dreams and a fully thought out plan to make sure they come true. But with...
67 0 8
Emily is a college student that takes pride in her school work, she rarely ever goes out to parties. She likes to keep to her self and has a few real...
Maximum Overload [BoyxBoy] Par Dani

Roman pour Adolescents

61.1K 943 22
Maximum Lewis is an easy going guy. Captain of the football team, he is dating head cheerleader, Maya, and couldn't be happier. Until shy Kale Mattki...
583K 22.2K 35
Everyone knows a guy can't date his brother's girlfriend. But what if you're not a guy? Mia is nothing but an ordinary young girl coming of age. Who...